Mom's a Stripper?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm getting a beer." I muttered, walking past her to the fridge.

"You never answered my question." She said, holding her glass to her lips and taking a sip.

"What question?" I said, struggling to keep my eyes on her face.

"How much did you pay?" she said, taking another sip of wine.

"I don't know. It doesn't matter. It was my Christmas bonus anyway." I said, losing the struggle to keep from eying her half naked body.

"Well, I saw at least a hundred, or was there more?" she said, tipping her glass to her lips and emptying it.

"Four-fifty, not that it matters." I said, shrugging.

"Jesus Christ!" she said, staring at me. "Four hundred and fifty bucks? Are you crazy?"

"Yeah! And another fifty to keep the guy in the other booth from taking you out back!" I growled.

"Dammit! What were you thinking?" she said, staring at me.

"What was I supposed to do, let some stranger take my mom into the back room? I didn't really have much choice, now did I?" I replied, feeling embarrassed as well as a bit angry.

"You could have just, uhm, dammit, why did you have to go there?" she said, turning her back to me and refilling her glass.

Now that was calling the kettle black, but I didn't say anything. Instead I downed my beer and walked over to the fridge to grab another one. Pausing for a moment, I changed my mind and grabbed two instead. As I closed the fridge, mom turned around, still holding the bottle of wine in one hand and her glass in the other. She took a deep breath and lifted her glass to her lips, draining it in one gulp, before tilting the bottle and refilling the glass.

"Go put some music on." She said, draining that glass and refilling it again.

"What? Mom, I..." I started.

"I said turn on some music. I went there to see a guy lusting after me, and I did. You went there to see some titties, and you did. Now there's just the matter of a five hundred dollar payment for services not rendered."

"Mom, that's... I mean..." I said, staring at her.

"Look, it's obvious from the way you keep staring that you like what you see, and you did pay a lot of money for a private little show." She said, putting her empty glass down and lifting the bottle to her lips.

"Besides, I went there tonight to get some attention, some attention I desperately wanted, and the bartender made it pretty clear I was fired, so ..."

"Mom, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..." I said, trying to keep my eyes locked on hers. They still kept drifting down to her tits, barely covered by the tear away top.

"For the next forty-five minutes I'm Vivian, now get some music going before I lose my nerve." She said, draining the last of the wine from the bottle.

I stood at the precipice of a very deep cliff, the two parts of my mind waging a battle for control. The part attached to my shoulders screamed for me to put an end to this and escort her to her room, the part attached to my groin screamed out in victory, anticipating the show.

Being the person I am, I did what I needed to do. Walking into the living room, I turned on the stereo and cranked up the music before flopping down on the couch, my cock already straining against the fabric of my jeans. Mom walked into the room carrying a chair. She placed it in the middle of the room, facing the window.

"Sit here." She said, her hand resting on the back of the chair as she slowly began swaying her hips back and forth in time to the music.

I looked at her for a moment, unable to believe she was actually going through with it. As I sat down she started dancing around me, her hands reaching out to touch my shoulder every now and then. I expected her to be nervous and awkward. Instead, she looked like a woman filled with confidence, her breasts thrust out proudly as she swayed and strutted around the room, every pass taking her closer and closer to me until she stopped right in front of me, facing away, her ass writhing and twisting in time to the music.

"Shit, mom. I..." I stammered, my eyes glued to her ass as it swayed back and forth in front of me.

"It's Vivian, remember." She said, looking over her shoulder as her fingers grasped the Velcro straps and popped them free.

Glancing over her shoulder at me, she swayed her hips to the music and slowly let the top slide to the floor before turning around slowly. She held her hands over her tits as she turned around, the look on her face a mixture of excitement and apprehension as she slowly lowered her hands, giving me an unobstructed close up view of her tits as she continued dancing. She slowly began inching herself closer and closer to me until her tits swayed less than an inch from my lips. She straddled my legs, her hips writhing and thrusting as she inched forward, her hands reaching out to grasp the back of the couch as she slowly inched herself closer and closer to me.

I remained motionless, as her tits got closer and closer, the rock hard nipples nearly touching my lips as she swayed to the music. I glanced up at her, surprised to see the look on her face one of pure excitement as she sank down onto my lap, her crotch rubbing against my rigid cock as she pressed her tits into my face.

"I'm going to hell." I thought as my lips parted, clasping onto her engorged nipple as she pressed herself hard against me.

I could feel her pussy grinding along the length of my cock, as she increased her tempo, her hands moving to grip my head, pulling me against her tits. I could feel her trembling as she pressed her pussy hard against my cock, her muscles tightening as she started to shake.

"Oh my God, she's... My mom is cumming on my cock." I thought as her entire body went rigid, her legs clamping against my sides.

It wasn't a full-fledged mind blowing out of control orgasm. She just tensed up, her body trembling for a moment as her hands pulled my head against her tits. Still, it was an orgasm, it was my mom, and it happened while she was rubbing herself on my cock!

The song ended and she released my head before slowly sliding back, creating a small space between us as she pushed my head away from her tits. I wanted to say something, to tell her this was going too far, that she needed to stop, but the head that was doing all the thinking merely throbbed and pulsed, not letting my lips move or any words come out as she slowly slid from my lap, her face caressing my chest as she slid down my body.

I expected her to stop, to end the dance somewhere short of my cock, but she didn't. As the next song started, her mouth moved along the length of my bulge, her teeth pressing into my cock through my pants. I thought I was going to cum right then, but she seemed to sense it and lifted her head, smiling up at me as her fingers danced along the length of my swollen member. There was a look in her eyes, a look that said she knew exactly what she was doing, and what it was doing to me. She lowered her head again, pressing her lips against my groin for a moment before her fingers deftly worked my zipper, letting my cock spring free. Again she looked up at me, her lips curling into a smile as she slid back up my body and returned to a standing position right in front of me.

She slowly turned her back to me as her hips swung in time to the music, her ass doing its best to completely capture my attention as she slowly slid her shorts down, revealing a thin white G-string that disappeared into the crack of her ass. By that point, a herd of elephants stampeding through the room would not have drawn my attention. As she bent over to remove her shorts, I was presented with a perfect view of her G-string covered pussy. The white fabric was wet and stretched tight over her swollen pussy, the outline of her opening clearly revealed as she continued wiggling her ass.

I stared at it, wondering just what I should do. My cock was threatening to burst at any second, and from the look of her G-string, she was turned on as well. Of course, my blood swollen lower head told me exactly what to do, and being the considerate son I am, I quickly obliged, grabbing her hips and urging her downward onto my pulsing organ. She didn't resist, in fact, she moved with an eagerness that surprised me. As my rigid pole came into contact with her mostly bare flesh, mom shuddered, all movement stopping as she glanced back over her shoulder at me.

"Nice move asshole." I thought, figuring she would jump back and give me hell.

Instead, she held her position, her hips swaying slightly as she danced atop my cock, the head just brushing her skin.

"I don't think this is..." she started, her hand dropping down to reposition my cock.

Instead of letting the head press against her G-string, she held the length of my shaft against her pussy as she writhed and twisted, her breathing becoming labored. Her hand and my cock were covered in precum, making them slick as her thrusts gained a whole new level of urgency. I swore I could feel her pussy pulsing against my shaft, though it may have just been my own rapidly approaching orgasm causing my cock to throb. Either way I was beyond the point of caring, my hands grabbing her hips as I thrust upwards, trying to match her movements with my own.

The sensation suddenly changed, as the pressure from her fingers disappeared, replaced by the clamping contractions of her cunt as the head of my cock managed to push aside the thin fabric and in one swift thrust I was buried to the hilt inside her pulsating pussy. I expected her to scream and leap off me, but she just pressed her ass downward, her pussy engulfing my cock, grasping at it as her pussy began convulsing. I tried desperately to remain frozen in place, to stave off the rapidly building pressure, but she seemed to sense the impending explosion and began writhing and twisting. Her desperately starved pussy grasping at my shaft was more than I could withstand. I grabbed her ass, holding her tight against me as my balls exploded, pumping my hot seed deep into her famished cunt.

My explosion seemed to obliterate what remained of her self-control, as she began fucking my cock like a crazed animal, her ass writhing and twisting desperately. Jet after jet of molten cum erupted from me, spraying her insides until she could hold no more and it began leaking out around my shaft and dripping down onto my balls. My orgasm seemed to trigger something in her. She leaned forward, repositioning her legs and placing her hands on the coffee table as she thrust hungrily against my pelvis, her pussy gripping at my shaft, denying it the chance to soften as she rode me straight through my orgasm.

If there had been a point where I could have stopped this, it was long gone as I gripped her ass, feeling her muscles contract as she rode my cock with absolute abandon. She rode the length of my cum-coated cock, every thrust a desperate struggle to achieve satisfaction, to achieve the inevitable. There were no cries of pleasure, no groans, just the sound of skin slapping against skin as her thrusts became more desperate, more intense. I had become nothing more than a hard dick, giving her the sexual satisfaction she so desperately needed.

It wasn't until her movements changed from rapid strokes to desperate twists and turns, forcing my cock into every inch of her insides, that I could feel the convulsions washing through her. It wasn't an orgasm as much as it was an eruption, her body didn't stiffen and twitch, it seemed to go into almost a seizure, thrusting and writhing wildly, her legs shaking and thrashing as she struggled to take me as deep as possible.

Finally, she stopped moving, at least for the most part. Her hips continued rocking back and forth, apparently enjoying the after effects as much as I was. I let my fingers dance along her back, making her tremble as she pushed against me, holding my still hard cock deep inside.

Slowly she sat upright, forcing me even deeper into her as she grabbed my hands and pressed them into her chest. She tilted her head back, resting it against my cheek as she continued slowly working her pussy on my cock.

"Is this what you were hoping for at Mick's." she whispered, turning her head to look at me.

"Mom, I didn't... I mean, uhm..." I said, still not able to think straight.

"Vivian, remember." She whispered as she sat forward, and slowly rose to her feet, my cock slipping from her dripping cunt.

"It's been a long time since I've had a man this hot for me, and I intend on taking full advantage." She whispered, grabbing my hand and pulling me to my feet.

She walked to the couch and dropped down, pulling me willingly between her parted legs. She wasted no time, grabbing my cock and rubbing it against her cum drenched pussy. Of course, I wasted no time sliding fully into her, even grabbing her legs and raising them to my shoulders as I drove into her as deep as I could. Pushing her legs upward I wedged my knees under her ass, propping it up so that my balls pressed into her ass as my cock rode along the underside of her pelvis.

It was like setting fire to a cat. She began writhing and gasping, her hips bucking uncontrollably as she humped against my cock. Her legs convulsed, pressing against my shoulders as she tried to grasp at me and hold me in place.

"Oh fuck, Oh God...I... Oh God!" she cried out writhing and twisting, her pussy clamping down on my cock as she started cumming.

"I... ugh... oh... I...ghhh..."

Her head swung from side to side, her hands clawing at my chest. I stopped my own movements, letting her control what was happening, as much as she could. Her hands reached up, grabbing my arms, pulling me forward as she thrust upwards against me, her head swinging back and forth, her desperation driving her to the brink of insanity.

"God, I... Oh... ugh... fu..." She muttered, her head swinging wildly, her hips bucking with a frantic desperation I had never witnessed before.

I had never seen anything like it in my life. She was crazed; her eyes stared upward, unfocused, her mouth hanging open, her entire body shaking. That she was in the middle of an orgasm I had no doubt, but it was an orgasm unlike any I had ever witnessed before. I looked down between us, staring at the joining of our bodies. Her pussy was stretched wide, the base of my cock holding her pussy lips back as my shaft worked deep inside her. She moved mostly side to side, barely allowing my cock to withdraw an inch before swallowing it back up. I wanted desperately to start thrusting into her, long hard strokes that would bring me to the orgasm I so desperately wanted, but her movements were so sporadic, so out of control I could do nothing but enjoy the ride.

After what must have been several minutes she finally slowed, and then came to a twitching stop, her body resting against my legs, as she went limp, her eyes staring up at me, a smile forming on her lips. It was like a green light. Her orgasm over, it was my turn. I slid my legs from under her, pressing my feet into the end of the couch as I lifted myself in the air, and began slamming into her. Nothing else mattered at that point except my cock buried deep in her pussy.

I poured every ounce of energy I had into slamming into her, driving my cock into her so hard I was forcing her breath out. Every impact of my pelvis against hers forced a soft grunt from her lips. Whether it was a grunt of pleasure or pain, I didn't know, and quite frankly didn't care. Sweat poured from my brow, dripping down onto her bouncing tits as I drove relentlessly into her wet cunt. Images flashed through my head of pulling out just in time to splatter my cum all over her stomach, or maybe her tits. I imagined pulling out and unloading a torrent of red hot cum in her hungry mouth. In the end, I drove as deep into her as I could, rolling her legs high in the air and forcing myself even deeper until she cried out. My cock pulsed and twitched, emptying what little cum I had left so deep inside her she shuddered.

I collapsed on top of her, my hands releasing her legs, my face dropping down to bury itself in her shoulder. The smell of her hair filled my nostrils and I felt her fingers dancing across my back. It was like I was in a dream, a dream I never wanted to wake up from. Several minutes passed before she finally moved, her hands gently urging me to sit up.

As I slowly sat up, my cock slipping from her pussy, she let out a soft moan, her hands reaching out to grasp mine. We just sat there for several minutes, staring at each other, both of us afraid to speak; afraid somehow words would destroy the simple magic that hung between us. Finally she shifted to the side and stood up, her fingers tracing a path up my arm and across my shoulder.

"You better get to bed." She said softly, bending down to kiss my cheek.

It was like pouring cold water on a raging fire. In an instant she had changed us from lovers back to mother and son. I just nodded and stood up, pausing long enough to grab my pants before heading down the hallway to my bedroom. Moments later I heard her walk by, then I heard her door open and close.

Tossing my pants on the chair, I peeled off my shirt and climbed into bed. As I looked up at the ceiling, trying to sort out what had happened and what it meant I heard the shower turn on.

12