Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me ask you this," said Carol looking around the room. "Besides alcohol what drives Nude Day?"

"Huh? What drives Nude Day? Seriously? Duh Carol," said Jennifer looking from one sister to the other. "That's easy. Nudity, of course," she said. "Nude Day is all about naked women, drinking copious amounts of alcohol, and having sex with naked women."

"Okay," said Carol, "other than alcohol, nudity, and sex, what can we do to keep our sons safely at home?"

All of her sisters, her mother, and her family friend looked at her as if she was nuts. She was always the one out of step with the others. A church going woman, albeit a woman with a checkered past, Carol was nonetheless a slutty woman hiding herself behind her rosary beads that were always suspended from her neck. With some things never changing, always on her knees sucking cocks when she was younger, now she's always on her knees praying. Praying for this one or for that one, a true believer in God, in the afterlife, in Karma, and in what goes around comes around, she's always praying for someone or for something.

"What would keep our sons safely at home?" Jennifer looked at her sisters and laughed. "I don't know, celebrity night where professional wrestlers, football players, hockey stars, and race car drivers pay us all a personal visit," said Jennifer with a laugh. "Only, we don't know any celebrities and/or sports stars."

"My idea is that we have our own Nude Day party, not with alcohol, nudity, or sex, of course, but with a family night of food, fun, and games," said Carol looking at everyone with piety as if she was a nun or June Cleaver of Leave it to Beaver. "We each make a special dish and a dessert, something that they really like. Wouldn't that be swell?"

"Swell?" Abruptly moving her head back as if she was bumped, Brenda did a double take. "Wait, hold on, I'm not getting naked in front of my son," said Brenda. "No way. That will never happen. Sorry," she said making a sour face while holding up both of her hands.

"Me neither," said Audrey making the same face as her identical twin sister just did. "Eww, gross. I'd be so embarrassed for my Gary to see me without my clothes. There's just no way he's ever going to see this body naked," she said moving her hands slowly down her body as if she was a model on the Price Is Right showcasing what was behind the curtain.

"Don't worry. No one is getting naked," said Carol.

"Swell? No getting naked? Bullshit," said Julia, the 65-year-old mother of Brenda, Audrey, Jennifer, Carol, and Kathy. "You want to keep your sons safely home by entertaining them with a family night of food, fun, and games," she said looking at her daughters while shaking her head before focusing her attention to Carol. "What's wrong with you Carol? Are you retarded? Did all of that pot you smoked twenty years ago destroy your brain cells?"

"Pardon?" Carol looked at her mother as if she had just been insulted and she had. "I think it's a good idea to have family night where we all bond while eating, socializing, and playing family games, Monopoly, Charades, or Texas Hold'em poker for pennies, perhaps," said Carol.

"Monopoly? Charades? Unless you're willing to play strip poker, ain't none of your sons going to play Texas Hold'em poker for pennies with any of you," said Julia shaking her head in disbelief."

"Why not? Playing games is a good way to bond with our sons," said Carol.

"Lemme tell you all something about testosterone filled, horny, young men," said Julia pointing her finger at all of the women as if they were still all children instead of all mothers themselves. "You're not going to keep twenty-something-year-old men away from the bottle and away from chasing pussy with family night, food, and games," said Julia.

"Pussy? Mom," giggled Carol, "I never heard you say pussy before. It sounds funny coming from you."

"Shut up Carol and listen. What the Hell is wrong with you women? You all act as if you were born with a silver spoon in your mouths instead of remembering all of the cocks that you five women sucked. I didn't bring you up that way to be so high and mighty as if your shit doesn't smell. You've all changed into someone else and you all got that way with all the money that you received after your husbands' deaths," said Julia.

"Sucking cock? Really mother," said Carol.

"Shut up Carol and listen," said Julia.

"My husband was in that fire too and you don't see me acting any different than I was just because I have money," said Julia pointing her finger of acrimony at them again. "I act the same way now that I did when I didn't have any money."

"Please get to the point mother," said Jennifer rolling her eyes and sighing. "What are you going on about this time?"

"You act as if none of you had sex before you were married. You all act as if none of you have had a cock in your mouths," said Julia. "You all act as if you're all innocent virgins when I know that you're not and when I know you are all still sluts. Once a slut always a slut. Leopards can never change the color of their spots no matter how much money you have."

"Mother, really," said Carol. "How dare you call me a slut? How dare you insult your daughters with your twisted, sexual thoughts? We've all lived morally, good lives since we've been married."

"Well, I remember all of you differently. Hungry for cocks, if you were anything, you were all a bunch of sluts. None of you could keep your legs or mouths closed, especially you Carol and you Jennifer. Both of you always came home with dirt on your knees," said Julia. She put her hand to her mouth and moved it back and forth with her tongue pushing against her cheek as if she had a cock in her mouth and was giving a blowjob. "With both of you a constant embarrassment to me in the way you dressed and in the way that you comported yourself especially when around men, you two were the biggest whores around."

"My God mother," said Carol, "how can you say that about your own daughters?"

"Mother, really," said Jennifer. "Are these insults necessary to make your point? Just make your point and tell us what's on your mind."

"She's right," said Kathy laughing. "I was a slut too. We were all sluts. The guys used to call us TSS, the slutty sisters."

"I was a slut too," said Christine raising her hand as if she was in school instead of sitting in Audrey's house. "I couldn't get enough cock before I married my husband. I was always so horny and you know what, nothing has changed," she said with a dirty laugh while turning red. "Now without a man in my life, I'm always so super horny now. It's been a long time since I've had a cock in my hand, in my mouth, and in my pussy," she said with a sad, little laugh.

"Okay, suffice to say that we're all still sluts or were once all sluts, what does that have to do with Nude Day and with keeping our sons safely home? What does our sordid pasts have to do with our sons? How do you propose we keep them safely at home mother?" Jennifer looked at her mother while waiting for her to answer.

"I'll tell you how," said Julia putting her hands on her knees and leaning forward as if she was about to confess a secret. "If you want to keep your sons safely home, then you need to get down in the gutter with them," she said raising her hand and making a fist with it. "You need to be just as dirty as they are," she said as if she was a football coach trying to invigorate her team to win. "I'll tell you how to keep them home," she said pointing her finger at each and every one of the women while looking at them all. "You may not like what I'm about to say but trust me, it works," said Julia.

"Okay, fine, I'll bite," said Carol. "How do we keep our sons safely at home mother?"

"You keep them home with sex," said Julia sitting back in her chair as if she was proud of herself.

"Sex?" Audrey looked at her mother as if she was drunk.

"You keep them home with incest," said Julia.

"Incest?" Brenda looked at her mother as if she was nuts.

"That's right and that's how you do it," she said leaning forward in her chair again. "You keep them home by giving them incestuous sex," said Julia.

"Incestuous sex?" Jennifer looked at her mother before looking at her sisters.

"That's right. If you want to keep them home and if you want to keep them safe, you give them incestuous sex. By tying them to your pussy hairs and attaching them to your nipples is how you keep them safely at home."

"Mother! Incest? Really," said Jennifer. "How dare you? What's wrong with you? I'm not going to give my son incestuous sex. Gross. That's so nasty."

"Pussy hairs? Nipples? Mother really," said Brenda. "Have you been drinking? Have you lost your mind?"

"Incest?" Audrey looked at her mother as if she was nuts or drunk. "I can't even imagine going to bed with Gary."

"Wait. Let her finish. What are you talking about Mom?" Kathy gave her mother a chance to defend her odd remarks.

"Well, just as I did with your brother, Ralph, if you show your sons a flash of your panty and bra once in a while that may be enough to keep them interested for them to stay home. If you flash them your tits, your ass, and your pussy then that may be enough for them to watch a movie with you while cuddling on the couch with you or spooning in bed with you instead of drinking, staying out all night, and having sex with strippers," she said. "There's nothing wrong with allowing your sons to cop a cheap feel of your bodies and if they put your hand on their cocks, so what? You've all felt plenty of cocks in your hands before. What's the big deal?"

"What's the big deal? I'd never put my hand on my Tommy's cock," said Carol while fingering her rosary beads as if she was praying.

"Wait, are you saying what I think you're saying? Are you saying that you flashed Ralph your panties, bra, tits, ass, and pussy Mom?" Jennifer looked at her mother as if she was nuts. "Are you saying that you've held Ralph's cock in your hand?"

"Cuddling on the couch? Spooning on the bed?" Carol looked at her mother as if she couldn't believe what she was hearing. "What precisely are you saying mother?"

"I'm saying that for you to keep your sons safe, if you have to, you should consider the idea of giving them sex," said Julia. "And so what if I have flashed Ralph my body and held his cock in my hand. So what? You've all done a lot worse with strangers."

"Sex? What? Are you kidding me Mom? That's incest." Brenda looked at her all of her sisters and family friend before looking at her mother with disbelief. "You expect us to have incestuous sex with our sons? How dare you Mother? I can't do that," she said shaking her head with a look of horror.

"Well, to be honest and it's about time you girls knew the truth, I did more than flash Ralph my panties, bra, tits, ass, and pussy," she said with a dirty laugh. "I sucked his cock and I made love with him many times over the years."

"Oh my God," said Brenda looking at her mother with shocked surprise. "Say this isn't true. Say this is a joke. Say that I'm still sleeping and this is just a bad nightmare I'm having."

"I don't believe it," said Audrey. "I don't think I want to hear any more of this Mother."

"Over the years with one thing leading to another, after your father died and I was a single mom, just like you girls are all alone without men in your lives now, after I saw Ralph following in the footsteps of his father, I had sex with him and we've had sex multiple times since then. It's no big deal, once you get over the first time, just another man with a cock, it's easy."

"What? I don't believe this." Carol looked at her mother as if she had lost her mind. "Mom? How could you have incestuous sex with your son?"

Julia sighed, made a face, and rolled her eyes.

"How could I? Rather the question should be, why wouldn't I? As my way to keep my son away from the bottle and away from chasing women, I gave him what he needed and he gave me what I wanted. A two-way street, we both had what the other wanted and needed so we helped one another in that way." She looked from Audrey, to Brenda, to Jennifer, to Carol, to Kathy, and to Christine. "Answer me this one question," she said looking at her girls."

"What question is that mother?" Jennifer looked at her mother with curiosity.

"Why do you think Ralph wasn't at the cottage with the rest of those drunken fools?" She looked from one of her daughters to the other of her daughters. "I'll tell you why. Because he was home in bed with me sleeping after we made love instead of drinking, licking hookers, and fucking whores," said Julia.

"Oh, my God," said Carol. "Mother, this is too much for me to wrap my brain around. I can't process you having sex with my brother."

"Too much to process? In the way that you women act like innocent virgins, your sexual appeal wasn't enough to keep your husbands from cheating on you, now was it? I know as well as you all know that the men didn't go to Maine for hunting and fishing. They went to Maine for drinking and fucking. They went to Maine to have sex with women. If they were hunting and fishing for anything, they were hunting and fishing for pussy. They went hunting and fishing as their excuse for women to give them sex," said Julia.

"We know that mother," said Kathy with sadness.

"Don't forget, along with our husbands, they found seven, dead women in that cabin too," she said pointing her finger at all the women in the room. "Talk about being caught with your pants down, obviously, the women were their overnight guests."

"Wow, I had no idea that you and Ralph were intimate," said Jennifer ignoring what her mother said about their deceased husbands getting drunk and having sex with whores and prostitutes.

"Now that you confessed your incestuous sins, I always suspect there was something going on between you two," said Carol obviously not willing to discuss her husband cheating on her with another woman. "You always had secret looks and little laughs between the two of you. I always figured you were doing something with Ralph."

"Incestuous sins?" Julia laughed. "Listen to you. You're a piece of work Carol. No wonder why your husband cheated on you."

"Yeah, well, Daddy cheated on you too," said Carol.

"Nothing new, your father always cheated on me. He even had sex with my mother," she said.

"What?" Brenda looked at her mother as if she was just stabbed through the heart. "Daddy had sex with Nana?"

"If you want to keep your sons safe, keep them out of the bars, keep them from chasing women that are no good for them, and keep them from being killed or killing someone else while driving drunk on the highway, give them sex. You don't even have to go all the way. Just show them something while allowing them to fondle your tits and finger your pussy as you stroke their cocks. Tease them. Seduce them. Suck them and fuck them. What's the harm in a little hanky-panky between a mother and her son?"

"Oh, my God," said Carol. "I can't believe what I'm hearing."

"Then, once they are decent, young men, when the right woman comes along, you cut the apron strings and let them go. With no ill effects from having sex with me, Ralph is married to a wonderful woman."

The women fell silent while looking at one another.

"I can't believe you flashed Ralph, Mom. I can't believe you had sex with him. I don't think that I could flash Gary and I know that I could never give him sex," said Audrey suddenly acting better than thou. "How could you? How could you have sex with your own flesh and blood?"

"I could never flash my son or give him sex," said Brenda tightly crossing her legs and wrapping her arms as tightly around her body as she crossed her legs. She looked as if imitating a pretzel.

"Gross," said Jennifer, "that's so gross. That's just nasty thinking about Robert feeling my tits while I stroked his cock," she said with her body language betraying her indignation by licking her lips and running her fingers through her hair.

"I'd die before I'd have incestuous sex with my son," said Carol fingering her rosary beads as if she was already praying to God for strength for her not to have incestuous sex with her son or as if she was already fingering her son's cock.

"I know that Jimmy wouldn't turn me down for sex. He'd let me stroke him and suck him if I showed any sexual interest in him at all. He's always staring at me to see what he can see of me," said Kathy with more than a glimmer of sexual excitement flashing across her face. "Now that I think more about it, he's always flashing me his cock. To be honest, if it meant that I could keep my son safely at home by giving him sex," she said pausing to look from one sister to the other, "I would. Oh, yeah, I'd fuck and suck him in a heartbeat if I knew that I'd be saving his life."

"My son is the same way. He's always trying to catch me naked," said Christine with her eyes betraying her not so secret sexual thoughts when it came to thinking about having sex with her son. "He's enamored by my big tits. He's always staring at them. Sometimes, I'm tempted to show him what he's been so dying to see just to see his reaction to seeing my breasts," she said with a dirty laugh.

"If I had tits the size of your double D boobs, I'd be flashing everyone my tits, including my son," said Kathy with a dirty laugh.

"I'm with you Kathy," said Christine looking at her best friend. "If I could keep my son safely at home by teasing him and seducing him, I would too. For sure, I'd rather keep him home by having sex with him than to have him die behind the wheel of his car or kill someone else while driving drunk."

"Well, I said what I needed to say. You figure it out," said Julia. "If you can't have sex with your sons than maybe you can have sex with your nephews. Make a deal with one another. Switch off and tease the shit out of them. Sons or nephews, it doesn't much matter, so long as you do your best as mothers to keep them home safe this Nude Day and every other drunken holiday."

"If I had a couple glasses of wine, I'd be more likely to flash my nephew than my son," said Brenda.

"Me too," said Audrey. "Even though we still blood related, it doesn't sound as bad to flash my nephew as it does to flash my son."

"So long as you don't get pregnant and so long as you don't tell anyone what goes on behind closed, bedroom doors, I don't see the problem with any of you having sex with your sons under the pretense of saving their lives," said Julia pointing a finger of warning at them. "It's a family thing. Just keep what you do between yourselves."

"Wow! I never thought I'd see the day when we'd be discussing having incestuous sex with our sons and/or nephews," said Brenda with a sad, little albeit sexually excited laugh.

"The way that I remember the lot of you growing up, you were all a little slutty. As soon as you all turned 18-years-old, prom night was your coming out party. All of you had sex before you even graduated high school. Then, once you were no longer virgins, the flood gates opened. I remember in college, all of you were pretty promiscuous if my memory is correct, especially when it came to you going down to Florida on Spring break and fucking and sucking everything, even other women. So, I don't understand why you're being so morally modest now. It's just sex," said Julia. "Hell, if you girls didn't disown me, I'd have sex with any or all of my grandsons, including your son, Michael, Christine, he's cute."

"Thanks, I think," said Christine making a sick face.

"You know," said Brenda, "now that I think more about it, maybe Mom is onto something. It's a few weeks until Nude Day, maybe we can test the waters."

"Test the waters?" Audrey looked at her sister. "What do you mean test the waters?"

"Have we all been married and widowed too long that we forgot how to act like women," said Audrey to the group. "I understand what Brenda is saying. What if we sexually teased our sons and nephews by showing them some panty and a little tit? What's the harm in flashing them? What's the harm in allowing them to cop a cheap feel every now and then if it means keeping them safely at home? We all have sexy nightgowns we've been dying to wear. Why not have some fun with this? At the very least, whatever we do now will at least give us something to masturbate over later."