Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gees, Bren, you're making me horny just thinking about flashing Robert my panty and tits," said Jennifer.

"Against it before, I think it would be kind of fun to flash my son and your sons bits and pieces of my body for the sake of keeping them safely at home on Nude Day," said Carol.

"Maybe we could even have a Nude Day party," said Christine, "where we take it off, take it all off?"

"Do we dare do that?" Kathy looked from one sister to the other. "Do we dare strip naked in front of our sons and nephews? Only, my God, sexually excited to think about stripping naked in front of them, it's been a long time since a man has seen me naked."

"I could strip naked after I had a couple glasses of wine," said Brenda. "Oh, yeah, I can do a lot of things when I'm drunk," she said with a dirty laugh.

"Me too," said Audrey. "I'd do anything after a couple of glasses of wine, just as I did with those CFNM strippers. If I'm drunk enough, I'd even have sex with my son."

"Being that I'm always horny anyway, I'm game if you all are," said Jennifer.

"I don't know," said Carol. "One step at a time. It would be enough for me to flash Tommy my panties. I don't know about flashing him my tits and I certainly don't know about allowing him to cop cheap feels of my body and groping me. I don't think I could ever have sex with him."

"Now wait. Hold on," said Julia. "The real fun is in the seduction and the teasing. Just as Audrey said, you have to tease them first by wearing sexy nightgowns to get their attention and to get them interested before flashing them some tit, panty, ass, and pussy. Moreover, you mustn't be blatant about it. You must be coy. You must make your flashes appear accidental. You need to make your sons feel like the perverts that they are so that they'll see you as the type of women they hope to marry one day."

"That's an interesting concept mother," said Kathy.

"I never thought of it like that but it makes sense to me now," said Christine. "If we can't lead a horse to drink water, we can sexually tease the shit out of our sons and nephews to not only keep them preoccupied but also out of trouble."

"I don't know about you girls," said Jennifer, "but I'm already sexually excited over the thoughts of flashing Robert and your sons my panties, bra, tits, ass, and pussy."

"I can't wait for Michael and all your sons to get a look at these babies," said Christine pushing up her bra clad double D breasts with her hands.

"Can we all be so wicked to actually do this and go through with this?" Carol looked from one sister to the other sister before looking at her best friend and her mother.

"We can if we think of the big picture," said Audrey. "I'm ready to sexually tease my son, even have sex with my son, if it means that I'll save him from having a similar fate of his father. Rather than him killing himself or someone else while driving home drunk on Nude Day, I'd suck his cock. I would. If it meant my son staying alive, oh, yeah, I'd allow him to cum in my mouth and I'd swallow his cum rather than having to attend his funeral," said Audrey.

"Definitely, if it meant saving my son from dying drunk on the highway or killing someone else, I'd suck and fuck my son, too," said Brenda.

"Oh, my God, I can't believe we're really going to do this," said Jennifer. "Yet, now that I think more about it, being that it's been so very long since I've had a cock in my mouth, I'm actually looking forward to blowing Robert."

"We can even do this in teams," said Carol finally getting into the spirit of having incestuous sex with her son and nephews. "I can go over your house and flash your son and you can go to my house and flash my son," she said to Jennifer.

"Only, how about this? Every time we do something naughty with our sons and/or with our nephews, we'll meet once a week to discuss what we did and their reactions to all that we showed, all that they saw, and all that we sexually did with them," said Brenda.

"Yeah, that's a good idea Bren," said Jennifer. "We don't want to be doing the same things at the same time."

"What if our sons talk to one another about how we flashed them and sexually teased them?" Audrey looked at her sisters for support.

"Ain't no one gonna talk," said Julia shaking her head in disbelief of her daughters' obvious naiveté when it came to incest. "Trust me," she said.

"Why not?" Brenda looked at her mother. "Why wouldn't they talk among themselves in the way that we're discussing it now?

"Yeah, why wouldn't they discuss what sexually happened between us?" Audrey looked at her mother for answers.

"Men are different from women, especially when it comes to incest. Everything stays in the closet. The last thing your sons or nephews will say is that their mother flashed them her tits or his aunt flashed him her pussy. Being that they all know one another and are at the age where they're embarrassed by everything. Incest is still something forbidden and something that no young man talks about to his friends, especially when his friends are his cousins. Incest is just something that they masturbate over in the privacy of their rooms while imagining having sex with you all."

"Okay, I'm ready to party," said Kathy. "If nothing else, at least I'll have some sexual fodder to masturbate later when alone in my room or while taking a bath."

"Me too," said Christine. "I'm sexually aroused, just thinking what I'm going to do."

"Now you're talking," said Julia. "I'm ready to party too. I'm ready to get naked on Nude day. I'm ready to have sex with all of my hot grandsons and your son too Christine," said Julia.

With all six women staring at her, Julia raised her hand to her mouth and moving it back and forth with her tongue pushing out her cheek, she pretended that she had a cock in her mouth and she was giving a blowjob.

"Eww," said all of the women all at the same time.

"Mom! Gross," said Carol.

"You're disgusting mother," said Jennifer.

To be continued...