Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom?" He stared down at her hand around his cock. "What are you doing?"

"I'm horny," she said looking up at him before staring down at his cock. "I have needs just like you have needs," she said slowly stroking her son. "You don't mind if I stroke you a little bit, do you?"

"No, go right ahead," he said reaching his horny hand down to feel her breasts and finger her nipples through her nightgown. "I don't mind you stroking me at all."

She wrapped her fingers around his cock tighter to stroke him a little faster. Stroking him while looking up at him and while he fondled her tits and fingered her nipples through her nightgown, they remained silent until she spoke again.

"Would you do your old, widowed, lonely mother a favor?"

He smiled down at her while pushing a strand of her hand that had fallen forward in her eyes.

"Anything Mom. You just tell me what you want and it's done," he said.

"This is really difficult for me to ask you," she said.

"What Mom? What is it? Just ask me," he said. "You can ask me anything."

"Promise me that you won't think less of me," she said looking up at her son with her big blue eyes and her full, red lips.

"How could I think less of you, Mom? You're so very beautiful. I love you, Mom," he said leaning down to give her a peck on the lips. "Now what is it you wanted to ask me?"

"Promise me that you won't think me a slut," she said.

"A slut? I'd never think of you as a slut Mom," he said.

"Promise me," she said.

"I promise I won't think of you as a slut. Now go ahead, ask me your question," he said.

"Okay," she said satisfied with his promise. She looked up at him and smiled before looking down at his cock again. Slowly stroking him, she blurted out her inappropriate, incestuous, sexual question. "May I suck you?"

"Suck me?" He looked at her in total shock. He looked at her as if she was nuts or as if he was dreaming this exchange. "You want to blow me?"

"Yes," she said stroking her son while looking up at him before refocusing her stare to his erection.

"Sure," he said. "It would be my pleasure for you to suck me," said Tommy with a dirty laugh while taking a step close to his mother.

"Only--," she said.

"Only what?" He interrupted her thought to immediately question her.

"You mustn't tell anyone that I did this. No one must know," she said. "I'd be so very embarrassed if anyone knew that I sucked my son."

"I won't tell anyone Mom. I promise," he said taking his cock in hand and offering it up to his mother's lips.

"I mean it Tommy. What we're doing is incest and people wouldn't understand," she said.

"Don't worry Mother. I won't tell anyone," he said.

Carol moved to her knees, took her son's prick in hand, and stroked her son a little faster while looking up at him.

"It's been such a very long time since I've had a cock in my hand. You have such a beautiful prick Tommy," she said. "You're so very hard. It's been even longer since I've felt a hard cock in my hand. I can't even remember the last time I sucked a cock."

"Suck me Mom, suck me," said her son touching her cheek before putting a gentle hand to the back of her head while reaching inside of her nightgown with his other hand to feel her breasts and finger her nipples.

While Carol stroked her son harder and faster, Tommy humped his mother's mouth and fucked her face while feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples. With her giving him such an incredible and experienced blowjob, and him obviously so very sexually excited that his mother was blowing him, it didn't take him very long to shoot a warm, oozy load of cum in his mother's mouth.

Instead of spitting him out of her mouth, as understandably she should have with him being her son and her being his mother, she swallowed. Not only did she swallow him but after she was done swallowing every drop of his cum, she licked him clean with her tongue. Whenever he oozed cum, she'd take him in her mouth to suck him again.

"Mom, I need to make love to you," he said. "Please. May I make love to you? I really need to fuck you," he said.

"No. Not now," she said. "Maybe another time," she said staring up at him. "I think it's enough that I stroked you and sucked you while you felt my tits and fingered my nipples."

To be continued...

12