Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel his cock pulsating against the back of her head. If she was to turn completely around and lay on her stomach and with her face in her son's lap, she'd have his cock in her mouth. Just thinking of sucking him, she wished she had the courage to do that, but she didn't. Waiting for him to make a move, she continued watching the movie while teasing her son.

She reached for this hand that was around her shoulder to innocently place on her flat, toned stomach and across her bra clad breasts. Now with his fingers in contact with the top of her panty and his forearm resting on her bra, he played with the band of her panty before reaching up to play with the tiny flowers on her brassiere. When he fingered her panty, she wished he'd stick his hand inside. She wished he'd play with her trimmed, red pubic hair in the way that he was fingering her panty band and the tiny flowers on her bra. She wished he'd rub her clit and finger her pussy in the way that she was excited by the thought of stroking his cock.

Feeling the top edge of her bra, he gently and slowly felt the tops of her breasts with his fingertips. Now she wished he'd feel her breast through her unhooked bra. Now she wished he'd stick his horny hand inside of her bra and feel her breasts while fingering her nipples. Watching his fingertips gradually disappear inside of her bra, she watched his fingers touching and feeling her where no son should ever feel his mother. Unable to control her lust for her son any longer, tired of waiting for him to make a move, she voiced her permission.

"You can touch me," she said looking up at him looking down at her. "I don't mind if you feel me."

"Touch you? Feel you? What do you mean Mom?"

He looked at her as if she wasn't clear enough and meant something else. Apparently, he needed a baseball bat to the back of the head to get the hint that his mother wanted to him to feel her tits while fingering her nipples. Apparently, he needed her to tell him that she wanted to have sex with him.

"In the way that Ian and Tom are feeling their mother's best friend in the movie," she said pausing while looking from the television to look up at her son. "I don't mind if you feel my tits and finger my nipples. Actually, while watching Robin Wright and Naomi Watts having sex with their best friend's son, I like the thought of my son touching and feeling me," said Audrey.

Shocking even herself for saying what she said in telling her son what she wanted, was as if she just threw a glass of cold water in his face to awaken him out of his naiveté. She knew he was sexually aroused, his erection was right there, inches away from her horny hand and a foot from her hungry mouth. She could feeling his cock hardening even more against the back of her head. Obeying his mother, yet as if afraid to touch her and to go where no son should dare go, Gary slowly reached his hand inside his mother's unhooked bra. Sliding his horny hand further down, he cupped and fondled her breast in his hand. Leaving it there, he didn't move his hand until she wiggled her erect nipple more in his palm. Then, he took her nipple in between his finger and squeezed it, pulled it, turned it, and twisted it.

"You have big nipples Mom," he said staring down at his hand when her bra and bra cups moved down enough to expose more of her breasts. "They're so hard."

"I like what you're doing," she said, "but you're neglecting my other breast," she said.

Gary moved his other hand inside of her bra to feel her other breast and finger her other nipple and when he did her bra moved lower to expose even more of her breasts.

"Oh my God, Mom, I never thought I'd be doing this. I never thought you'd ever allow me to touch you in this way," he said. "This is so very exciting."

"If it's in the way, you can remove my bra," she said with a pause, "if you'd like. I don't mind if you don't mind."

As if he was removing packaging material that was in the way of him seeing what was inside, he removed her bra straps from her shoulders and tossed her bra to the floor between the couch and coffee table. Laying on the couch topless in just her bikini panties, she was as wicked in her thoughts as he obviously was. Imagining her son's cock in her hand, in her mouth, and in her pussy, she was enjoying the feel of his big, hard, throbbing prick against the back of her head. While he felt and fondled her naked breasts and fingered her nipples, she gently moved her head against his swollen cock.

"This is unbelievable Mom," he said.

"Are you getting too sexually aroused?" She sat up enough to reach her hand up and behind her to take his pajama clad cock in her hand. "You're so hard," she said.

"Mom," he said looking from his cock to look at her before returning his focus to her hand feeling his prick through his pajamas.

As if they were just a man and a woman relaxing at home, instead of a mother sexually teasing her son before offering him sex, albeit incestuous sex, what they did seemed so normal.

"Would you like me to stroke you?"

"Stroke me? Really? You'd do that? You'd give me a hand job?" He looked at her as if he was dreaming and/or having a sexual fantasy.

"Of course. I'd do anything for you. You're my son," she said while wondering if he took the hint that she wanted to do more than just stroke his prick. "I made this body," she said squeezing his cock tighter in her hand through his pajamas.

"God yes," he said. "I'd love for you to stroke me Mom."

Forsaking the movie, preferring to make their own X-rated, mother and son movie, Audrey reached her hand inside of her son's pajama bottoms and pulled out his cock. She stared at Gary's engorged prick while fingering the head of it before slowly stroking him.

"You have such a beautiful penis Gary. Your cock is so much bigger and so much harder than your father's penis," she said.

If only he knew the slut his mother was when she was younger and in college, wouldn't he be surprised? If only he knew how many men she's had sex with, sucked and fucked, wouldn't he be shocked? If only he knew how much she wanted to have sex with him no doubt matched how much he wanted to have sex with her, they may have had sex years ago.

"That feels so good Mom," he said staring at her hand stroking him.

"Would you like me to make you cum?" Driving him crazy, she looked up at her son. As if she wasn't sexually teasing him enough but she was. "Would you like that?"

"Oh, yes, I would love that Mom," he said. "I'd love for you to make me cum."

She stroked him faster while he felt her breasts and fingered her nipples. Then, giving her his subtle hint, he traced her lips with his fingertip and she gave him her subtle hint by taking his finger in her mouth to suck it and lick it. As if she was sucking his cock, she sucked his finger.

"Squeeze my tits," she said ejecting his finger from her mouth to speak. "I like that."

"Okay," he said squeezing her breasts while fingering her nipples.

"Suck my tits Gary. It's been so long since I had my nipples sucked," she said.

A prelude to what she was about to do next, she knew that if he sucked her nipples, she'd suck his cock.

"Sure," he said.

He leaned down to take his mother breasts in his mouth, first one and then the other. Back and forth, while nibbling and biting her nipples, he sucked one nipple before sucking her other nipple.

"Oh my God, that feels so good," she said breathlessly while putting one hand to the back of his head to fondle his hair and while reaching her other hand in her panty and down to finger her pussy. Unable to help herself, as soon as her son started sucking her nipples, she started masturbating herself.

"I love sucking your tits Mom," he said.

As soon as he said that, she took her pussy soaked finger and stuck it in his mouth. As if rethinking what she was about to say, she paused before saying it.

"Would you like me to suck you?"

She looked up at him staring down at her.

"Oh, Mom. Would you? I'd love for you to suck me."

"Of course I will. I'd love to suck my son," she said leaning to take his cock in her mouth. She sucked him while stroking him before removing his prick from her mouth to speak. "Would you like to cum in my mouth?"

His face was filled with as much shock as it was with sexual excitement.

"May I? That would make me so happy Mom," he said looking down at her blue eyes while running his fingers through her red hair.

"Would like to watch me blow you? Would it sexually excite you to see your cock in my mouth?"

"Yes," he said with squirming with sexual excitement.

Audrey moved from the couch and moved to her knees and in between her son's legs. She took him in her mouth while looking up him with her blue eyes. He pushed her red hair aside to see his cock filling his mother's mouth while reaching his hand down to fondle her tits and finger her nipples. Slowly at first, she sucked him while stroking him. Then, the more she was getting into sucking her son, the deeper she took him in her mouth and the faster she stroked him. Giving him a head banging blowjob, she made all of those cock sucking sounds that men love to hear to know that the woman is enjoying sucking them as much as they're enjoying being sucked.

Once she started cupping and caressing his testicles, she could feel him getting ready to cum. Catching her by surprise, in a gush, he exploded a load of his warm, oozy cum in her willing mouth. Continuing to suck him while stroking him, she didn't stop sucking him until she sucked and licked every drop of cum. Then, when she was done, she moved up to meet his lips and kissed him. Parting his lips with her tongue, she French kissed her son while he reached his hand down her panties to rub her clit and finger her pussy. She was so wet. She was so ready.

Audrey stood, removed her panties, pushed her son back and sat on him. She reached down to guide his still hard cock inside of her. Then, slowly humping him, once he was deep enough inside of her, she humped him harder. Really humping him now and with him returning her humps, they were fucking. They made love as if they were boyfriend and girlfriend or husband and wife instead of mother and son. They made love as if they were long, lost lovers rejoined again after years of not having any sexual contact.

To be continued...

12