All Comments on 'Mom's an Arctic Fox'

by CavyConsultant

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
saunassaunasover 8 years ago

Interesting but minor errors. Minna Saari is a Finnish name not Lapp (Sami). The natives do not use word Lapp they are Sami people. To have mom and daughter is not strange there because men are often long time hearding reindeers. The moral often differs from southern one. Sauna is bastu in Sweden.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
Awesome

Enjoyed this one a lot. And hope more chapters are planned.

billyjim55billyjim55over 8 years ago

great story and loved the twin aspect and granddad at the very end. I sincerely hope I wont have to wait till summer 16 folr an even length for an even lengthier chapter. Also eng, morals be damned when he returns. just hoping (not attempting to influence the author/ ty/ bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Many twists

Awesome plot. Looking forward to reading more from this story.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
Well...

It was hot, interesting and weird. I liked it but curious if or how you will explain if she is his twin sister why was he adopted? ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

Great story! Loved all the twists and turns. Hope there will a second chapter covering the return visit :-) Would great if it was alittle longer too :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hot indeed

If a boy's penis is cold, it's good to know that his mommy always has a cosy comfy place to warm (and wet) it up. Guess where.

dragonwelshukdragonwelshukover 8 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed it and hope there will be more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please continue

this story has legs

KnightlyKnightlyover 8 years ago
Loved

your story. I'm going to visit your library.

racfguyracfguyover 8 years ago
. . . the temperature was twenty-five degrees below freezing . . .

You used this line in another story. Why didn't you say that the temperature was 7 degrees?

BTW, 7 degrees isn't that cold, for a "northerner."

Now, -25 (25 degrees below zero), that's a whole 'nother thing. LOL

RacfGuy

(A northern boy stuck in the 'mid-south')

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chapter 2

Hope you are going to write a follow up chapter? Like to know what happened in the summer

GforGrahamGforGrahamover 8 years ago
temperature

If temp was in celsius then 25 below zero is more impressive.

Not sure why it was illegal to search for birth parent, you never explained.

But a nice story, nicely written, just short.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
every paragraph brought something different

very different.

he was socially inept and twice nearly lost his male genitalia. how could he cause so many near disasters to his genitalia? once by nearly freezing it off and then by getting to close to flames. clumsy? I did like the local medical solutions. lol

10towers10towersover 8 years ago
Definitely need chapter two.

A little bizarre, but an intriguing beginning to an ongoing story. Hopefully a permanent move from the US is in the future. A mother and daughter sharing a lover is exciting, but how do the keep from being jealous?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Really great story. Too many stories on Literotica follow the same formula. This was delightfully different. Only drawback is the bald pussies. I don't get it. As everyone else, I want part two....please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Keep the story going

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really

A guy freezes his dick before he can piss and a 20 year old virgin is fine with him pissing her mouth, then he bends over and burns his dick on hot iron but mom heals that with mouth and cunt, then mom sits virgin daughter on his dick.

Sounds beliveable, like Alice in Wonderland

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am going to move to Sweden.....:)

Wow! Great, amazing story......but you know what...the mom and sister already know.

hardheadd1hardheadd1over 8 years ago

Would like to see a second chapter

Firefighter47Firefighter47over 8 years ago
Great Story Line

There are so many avenues you could pursue that would make both an interesting and entertaining read. I hope you plan to take it further on down the road of completion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice Story, but there is a but:

You`ve never been in a sauna right?

First, 30 minutes in a sauna is a hell of a time, probably it felt like that long. Next, to come near an saunaofen in a distance less than half a meter, you already feel like burning, At last, you ever burnt a fingertip? That isn`t cured with a mouthfull of water, that is at least handwarm. Rest of the story veeery nice!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
Love the idea, but

There are a few things that are a bit too ridiculous: one, where his penis freezes and she takes his urine; then second, his cock touching the hot metal. That aside, the idea is very hot--that he had his mother and sister--and will return. It would be interesting though if they found out or somehow knew the whole time (or just figured it out).

Robinius1Robinius1over 8 years ago
Very Nice!

I hope there will be a sequel. As for the negative comments, I would ignore them. Some of the great and cowardly critics of the stories on Literotica feel the need to make snide and negative comments, all the while hiding behind the name "Anonymous". I believe authors should be allowed some artistic license as they weave a story, much like every artist need not make a portrait be a photographic likeness. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Great story!

Well written...interesting way of handling this. Hope you give us at least another chapter when he returns in the summer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The accent trashed it for me

No need for the cheesy accent.

Trashed what seemed like a decent story, couldn't read it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Love it

Please do a sequel to it :)

txcrackertxcrackerover 8 years ago
Excellent !

One of the BEST ! 5*****'s . That was one of the best short stories I have read in a long long time .Keep up the good work .

Thanks for the GREAT read .

tx cracker

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Please write part two of this. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't order the Schnitzel, they're using Schanuzer.

An interesting story from a different perspective. Traveling to a foreign country to find his long lost mother, then getting to fuck her besides. Yumping yiminy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Delicious

Cool, refreshing, and intriguing story that was a complete blast! Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I want more ... !

Brilliant. And not far off with the swedish.

Scandinavian girls are not in the least slutty, in fact they are very particular about whom they choose to share their bed. But they are NOT puritan ...

This story could obviously do with an extended chapter 2. Lots of story to explore there...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

Superb story i loved it enjoyed it and nic ending wish u can post a sequel to it

macaonghaismacaonghaisover 8 years ago

Very good story. We would love to see a continuation please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Being a fourth generation Swede myself

I've always wanted to visit the "old country". Especially if the women are like those two. More Chapters please.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Great Story

Thank you for a very good read, I was wondering how he was going to explain who he was, you handled that perfectly.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"Mom's An Arctic Fox:" - A twenty-one year old American "Yankee" gets to fuck his long-lost birth mother and long-lost virgin twin sister in 'one fell swoop.' It doesn't get any better! The story lost some of its glorious glitter--for me--when the long-lost son stuck his dick in his mother's bodily waste hole.

MelwinsMelwinsover 1 year ago

Hey MY birthday is July 10th too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous