Mom's an Arctic Fox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood up, his cock sticking out like a maypole, and did as she asked. The dried twigs and leaves crackled and a fragrant aromatic smoke billowed up. He watched the fire for a moment or two and turned back around towards her. She had moved. Now she was sitting on a waist-high wooden bench against the wall. She had her hands clasped over her knees, her legs together, her ass and feet on the bench, her back against the paneling.

"Come back over here."

He walked back to her, his cock still pointing straight up. Now he was feeling a strong urge for her. He stopped in front of her, the red embers dimly illuminating her sweaty smoky body. She reached out with one hand and when he took it she pulled him towards her. As she did so she parted her legs. She pulled him close so that his cock was touching her warm wet belly. He could not see her pussy in the darkness, just a dark area between her legs. He just stood there.

"You are shy, yes."

She let go his hand and before he could move she grasped his cock and he felt her position it at the entrance to her pussy. He felt it slide in an inch, his fat cock-head distending her pussy lips. Then he stopped. She spoke.

"I can't move. I am up against the wall. Don't you want me? Perhaps you find me undesirable?"

This was the last straw for Jason. He stepped forward and thrust his hard cock all the way up inside his mother. She let out a long moan and he felt her juices slide out and drip down off his balls. She moved her legs further apart. He just stood there pushing her hard up against the wall.

"You feel wonderful inside me. Now thrust, please. I am like any other woman."

Jason leaned forward, put his hands on the bench, and started piling into his mother. They were both slippery, his belly slapping against hers, as he almost lifted her off the bench with every thrust, faster and faster. She was moaning and grunting with every move of his cock. When he heard her uttering fevered words in Swedish, he knew he was going to finish soon.

"I'm going to come," he warned desperately.

"Ja, Ja. Komma, komma," she moaned.

He felt it rising and grabbed her ass, pulling her as far onto him as possible, while he bent over her, feeling her wet breasts against his chest. He buried his head against her neck and shoulder as he let rip. She wriggled and moaned as his cock exploded with cum inside her, her knees bent, legs in the air. He ground against her more slowly as his spurts shot up into her one by one, and held her still when they finally stopped. She gently dropped her legs back down. He remained inside her, his cock still half hard, as he felt everything oozing out of her and down his legs, onto the bench, onto the floor. Everywhere. She looked into his eyes.

"There. That wasn't so bad, was it my shy young man?"

Not trusting himself to speak, he shook his head and withdrew from her. Then he lifted himself up and sat next her while she dangled her legs off the bench. They sat together like a couple sitting on a park bench. She took his hand in hers. He turned to her and spoke, his voice shaking.

"There's something I have to tell you. I should have told you before we..."

She shushed him. "I already know."

"You do?" he almost shouted.

"Yes, Minna told me about last night. We share everything. Now we have both tasted your seed in different ways."

She was interrupted by a knock on the door. It opened and a naked, bashful Minna entered the sauna. Dark and slim, with a body honed by ski and dog sled, Jason was in awe. She came over to them, kissed her mother, and they exchanged quiet words in Swedish. She hopped up on the bench next to Jason, the other side from his mother. They both turned to look at him. Jason was lost for words, and searched around for something to say.

"How was your training course, Minna?"

Both the women burst out laughing. His mom put her hand on his shoulder while his sister Minna snaked her hand around behind him and clasped his waist. He noticed that Minna was already starting to sweat. He was soaked in sweat and the liquid results of lovemaking with his mother; her juices and his own semen coated him. He was embarrassed by his state. He needed a shower. Minna replied to his question.

"It vos dull compared to zis. You av been vis my Mamma, yes? I am a bit jealous."

He started to speak, but his mom shushed him. Minna smiled at him.

"She is teasing," said his mom. "But Jason, we both have feelings for you that we don't understand. We want to be your lovers. To share you. This is unusual, but not forbidden to mothers and daughters among the Sami."

The two women looked at one another and Jason saw the tension on their faces.

"We know you go back home to America in two days. We wondered if you hold any feelings for us?"

Their words hit Jason like an express train. Of course! His mom and sister had genetic attraction for him. Big time. Common among close relatives separated at birth and reunited years later.

"Of... Of course I do. I feel the same," he said, not entirely truthfully. But any other answer and he knew he would lose them both forever.

He happened to be looking at Minna when he said the words. He saw the nervous smile on her face transform into relief and elation. He felt his mom squeeze his shoulder and whisper a tender "Thank you" in his ear.

Minna's eyes told him that the sauna was not yet over. She reached over and kissed him gently on the lips.

"I'm sorry," he murmured, "I'm sweaty and dirty with soot and...well, you know."

His mom laughed. "He is right. We are not clean, my girl. I hope I have not ruined him for you." His mom leaned over and took his slimy flaccid cock in her hand, twizzling it gently with her fingers. It felt pleasant to Jason, the whole atmosphere in the sauna was one of steam, smoke, and sexual tension.

Minna watched her mother play with her brother's cock, and her eyes became bright. She looked up at Jason.

"Among our people my mother's nickname is Fjallrav, which means Arctic Fox. I am Sno Kanin or Snow rabbit. Better than Brigitta and Minna, yes?"

Jason leaned back while his mom worked his cock and closed his eyes. "Yes," he replied. Despite his recent exertions he was starting to get horny. He opened his eyes to inspect himself. His mother's hand was gently working up and down on his cock which was pretty much hard. She let go momentarily to fondle his balls. Jason decided to abandon himself to his mother and sister. They could do what they wished.

"Mamma, may I?" asked Minna in a shaky voice. Her mother nodded and let go his cock. Minna leaned over and took his cock in her own hand. She squeezed it and played with it a little. Then she leaned over and dipped down to take his stiff slimy dick in her mouth. She slurped and swallowed and licked, then she came up for air, leaving his cock getting even harder.

"You are a salty herring. Your sperma is smoky and full of flavor. My Momma tastes good on you." He heard his mother laugh. He was now really horny again. He wanted in.

His mom slid down off the bench and stood before them on the wooden floor, her sweat and secretions gleaming on her body in the dull red glow of the fire. She grasped a hand from both of them and they followed her lead. At the other side of the room was a bench about three feet high, set apart, one end abutting the wooden paneling with the long axis jutting out into the sauna cabin.

"Here. Komm, Jason." She motioned him to sit astride and he did, with both feet on the floor either side of it, facing out towards his mother and sister. She spoke some words to Minna in Swedish. Minna looked nervous, but she stroked her daughter's hair, kissed her tenderly on the cheek and nodded towards Jason.

Minna moved to the bench and sat down astride it facing Jason. She shuffled up so that she was close to him. She looked at his cock, proud and erect, towering up between them. Jason saw desire and fear in her face, and did not understand the fear. He realized he could not back out, didn't want to.

His mom gently lifted his sister's legs over his thighs, as Minna put her arms around his neck. Their hot wet bellies were touching. Now just a little lift and his sister would be impaled upon his eager cock. Jason thought about doing just that, he was in a state of desire, but held back, waiting for a lead.

His mom - Fjallrav the Arctic fox - came up behind her daughter and felt between Minna's - Sno Kanin's - legs, dipping her fingers into her daughters pussy. She pulled them out and inspected the drips falling off her fingers. She whispered something to her daughter who nodded and closed her eyes. She looked at Jason, and knelt down beside the couple.

"Pick up Minna and penetrate her. Now, please."

Jason did not need to be asked twice. He slid both hands under Minna's petite butt, and lifted her up while she held on to his neck. With both hands full, he had a problem getting his dick lined up into his sister. His mom's helping hand was there, he felt her grasp him and guide his cock into her daughter's dripping pussy. He could hold her no longer, and gently let her slide down onto him.

He felt something he had never felt before. His cock encountered resistance a couple of inches in, and Minna cried out in pain. But nothing could stop her descent onto his hard cock and in a moment he was lodged in her up to the hilt. He heard a cry of joy and a soft clap from his mother. But no cry of joy from Minna.

"I didn't mean to hurt you," he whispered in Minna's ear.

She shook her head, "Fortsatt," she whispered back.

"That means keep going," said his mother.

Jason felt he had lost all touch with reality. This afternoon, or evening, or whatever it was now, had taken on the aspect of a dream. Less than forty eight hours before, he had arrived at The Lodge in a good faith search for his true birth mother. Now, he had fucked his mother and was fucking his sister. She felt so good; tight and young. But at what cost?

"Fuck me," murmured Minna. He realized he had lost his way in his worries and concerns. He had his sister to think of. He felt his mother's hand on his balls again, gently squeezing, gently massaging. She leaned forward to speak in his ear.

" Don't be afraid of hurting her. You must do it. Snabb!"

His cock was standing up inside his sister strong and hard. It ached to be in motion. She felt so wet, even wetter since he had ripped into her. He gently lifted her up an inch or two and leaned back. She felt the freedom and started to pull herself up and down on his cock, while he helped her by thrusting as she came down.

She started to moan, and went faster and faster, her moans loader and louder. Jason had already cum in her mother, so was ready for a long session. He felt the presence of his mom close by, watching.

But Minna suddenly arched her back, stretched her legs out straight, and bore down hard on Jason's cock. He could feel it deep up inside her, as far as it would go. She cried out in a sob of pleasure, trembled, and he felt her warm liquid envelop him as it dripped down the bench and his legs. She let go his neck and fell backwards on to the bench in a swoon. He caught her and gently let her down onto the boards. He heard a cry of surprise from his mother.

"Don't be alarmed, my Jason. She has fainted in her pleasure. She will recover in a minute or two."

Minna lay on her back in front of him, her face in a rapture, her eyes closed, her legs now astride the bench, wet pussy on display, feet dangling. Jason was conflicted. Minna might have been transported to heaven, but the bus had yet to arrive for him. He had pulled out of her as she lay back, and now had a raging hard-on with no date.

He felt his mom at his side, and he turned to her. She stroked his wet brow, and gestured at his dick. He looked down at his cock, waving around. It looked red. Was it just the light from the fires? His mom moved her hand down and touched, caressing it. He felt her shudder and shiver.

"Thank you for your kindness to Sno Kanin."

"Should I go back to my room?"

His mom leaned down and embraced him. "If you wish. But I can help, you. Komm, we are friends now, yes?"

He was still astride the bench. She motioned him to move back a foot or two to give Minna space. Then she placed her hands on his shoulders and swung her leg over the bench. She stood in front of him, up close, her pussy in his face. He could feel the heat from it, even above the heat of the room. It exuded all the aromas of her recent activities with him. He was on flame and wanted it, to be inside her.

She laughed. "I'm already full of your sperma. I am sorry."

"Don't be. I need you."

She nodded. She reached down and scooped around her pussy with her fingers. She slapped a handful of her juices on Jason's cock, which was becoming sticky-dry in the heat. She bent down close to his face and spoke softly.

"I have to get back to work soon. We must be quick. There is always tomorrow."

Just like her daughter, she lowered herself onto him. But as an older woman, with more experience, she took care to guide him where exactly where she wanted him. He felt the head of his greased-up cock entering not the accommodating slippery warm pussy experience he was used to, but a tight new world. His mom's ass. Groaning, she lowered herself all the way down onto him and he marveled at the difference. Another new experience for Jason.

"Where is your seed, my young Jason? I have to go soon."

His cock was fighting her insides, so tight and so different."I don't know," he gasped.

She lifted herself up a few inches and then came back down and squeezed. He felt his cock trapped in a delicious vice and the sperm started to rise from his balls. She reached down and gently squeezed them.

"Now I'm cumming, get ready," he whispered into her ear.

She laughed softly and lay her head on his shoulder as his cum spurted up inside her bowel, over and over. He felt her shiver with an anal orgasm, moaning like her daughter had only minutes before. Then they were done.

Half an hour later they were all showered, scrubbing one another in the communal shower room, sharing the closeness that had enveloped them, toweling one another down before retrieving their clothes and dressing. They stood together before exiting, knowing it was the time to talk. Jason thought Minna seemed none the worse for her faint. She seemed very happy. His mom spoke.

"In the summer we travel with our people on reindeer drives to the far north. Would you like to come with us? Minna celebrates her birthday. She will be 21 on the 10th July."

Jason reeled. That was his birthday, he would be 21 too. So he was Minna's twin brother. He got a grip on himself. He knew he didn't want to lose them by a careless word. "I would like very much to come," he said, voice shaking. It was true, he did want to come.

The women hugged him, and his mother whispered "We can help with travel money if you need it."

The cab that drove him to the airport in the midday twilight was the same that had dropped him off, three days and a lifetime ago.

"I hope you enjoyed your trip," said the cabbie as they pulled out onto the main road. The man spoke good English.

"Very much," said Jason truthfully. "So much, that I'm coming back in the summer to visit some...friends I have made."

The cabbie nodded. Less than ten minutes later they pulled up outside the terminal. The cabbie got out to open the trunk and retrieve Jason's backpack. The man pulled back his hood and took off his facemask as he turned to Jason. Jason took a step back. It was the face in the picture in Minna's room. The shaman. The shaman grasped Jason's hand in a firm grip and held it as he spoke.

"I know who you are. But Fjallrav and Sno Kanin must never know. It must be your burden. Ja? Promise?"

Jason nodded, white-faced. "I promise."

The man had a kind smile but sad eyes. "It was not your fault. We stand helpless before these powers. Have a safe trip, dotterson." The man smiled and handed him his bag. "See you in the summer."

Jason looked up dotterson as he waited to check in. It meant grandson, son of my daughter.

12