All Comments on 'Mom's Anal Servitude'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good story...some of the parts reminded me of the Song of Solomon from the bible as there was anal sex performed there. anal sex back in those days was common to preserve the hymen for marriage.

maxx308maxx308over 8 years ago
Very good

Almost passed this story up. Glad I didn't.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Very hot and well written. Five stars.

Morlan502Morlan502over 8 years ago
Very nice!

A few typos, to which I am rather prone to cause myself. Otherwise a pretty good read!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
I was thinking of something along these same lines

All except the political bit.

Thanks for showing me how it could be done.

RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
Hurray!

You've written a good story and it can only get better when the Oval Office audio tapes are examined by the Secret Service!

billybudd42000billybudd42000over 8 years ago
American Presidents lead the way in all things sexual - again.

A delightful twist on the power of the Oval Office. A great read.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 8 years ago
* * * * *

I couldn't stop laughing at the end.

Had this picture in my mind right when

hes about to cum up her butt.

He salutes and yells...

"HAIL TO THE CHIEF!"

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Loved it....Hail to the back door chief!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sweet story!

This was hot and a little bit romantic for a story about a mom and son doing anal. I thought this would be that long awaited sequel to The Politician.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, you've got talent.

It was all that I could do to keep from jacking off. Great story.

livetoreadlivetoreadover 8 years ago
Nicely done.

Well written except for the son. He seemed a bit flat and dispassionate. The story itself was good, romantic, unusual. A sequel is quite plausible. The possibilities of foreign leaders using the leaked information are endless. My only real problem with the story is that Hillary can now use this as plausible deniability. I'm not going to suggest that a woman isn't as intelligent or capable as a man to run the country, after all fucking it up is easy. I am saying that with the political issues in the world the thought of a female president trying to stop a bunch of war mongering thugs who hate women as much as they do America...well it's gas on the fire boys.. Hillary keep your ass fucking at home were it should be. Besides First Lady Bill just ... Well ... I don't want to be watching or First Lady smoking a stogie with shit on it. Even if he was good at blowing smoke up our asses!

As for HeyAll, keep writing. **** 1/2. Favorited story and author

RoseSlut68RoseSlut68over 8 years ago
Great Story

I wish that you had added something like this in there somewhere,

He came in my ass and then told me, "Mom you are now going to wear this plug to make sure you don't lose any of my cum and you can't take it out until I say. Understand?" "Yes I understand son." I replied. Then he kissed my lips passionately and left the room closing the door firmly on his way out.

But your story was almost amazing and awesome and perfect without it. :)

P.S. I think it might be fun if you could add this to a future story

RoseSlut68RoseSlut68over 8 years ago
Great Story

Ok so not those exact words but something along those lines

ChalkyCanberra1970ChalkyCanberra1970over 8 years ago
Mmmm

Well, I DID jack off, thanx :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh my! What a great story...never been a butt man...but I'm a convert!

Amazing..well written. Would like a part 2......thank you! :)

FrognutFrognutalmost 8 years ago
About time!

I have read dozens of Mother and Son story's and in most the Mother would give her self to a stranger rather then to trust and Love the Son right in front of them.

It seams that their own son is a lesser being then a tottle stranger.

Where yours can see the writing on the wall and share her privet interment feelings with her son and not treat him like an out sider.

Giving her self to some one that all ready loves her and will look out for her well being instead of hoping for the best that some one else will take care of her needs.

This was a breath of fresh air, Thank you I loved it.

roveroneroveroneover 7 years ago
WOW! Have liked all your stories I've read so far...

...but this one was exceptional...!

Really nice power play, very likable characters, he took to it like a duck to water , and she loved it.

STRONG 5 and another fave story...

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Another great story!

Except for one thing... everything in the Oval Office is recorded on video with sound. Otherwise very hot indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

great story, I cock leaked through the whole story!

zazrix9zazrix9over 6 years ago
sweet

WISH I COULD JOIN IN

namidaboshinamidaboshiover 5 years ago
Inspiring and perverted at the same time

Well done Hey All. Loved this story.

DivwayDivwayabout 2 years ago

Glad I did not pass this by. Two good characters. Lol when the USA finally gets a good looking candidate, I'm sure going to think on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for blessing us with such great story.

JobewonJobewonover 1 year ago

Fantastic! Thank you.

Pinto931Pinto931about 1 year ago

Well there has been more than one US President that should have had that done to them while they were in the Oval Office.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...