All Comments on 'Moms & Lovers Ch. 03 Talia's Photo Shoot'

by raraewriter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
irishcream44irishcream44over 7 years ago
A little confused

Is this actually Chapter 3 ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more

i hope there is more to this story,and a surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
outstanding!

I love it when a boy and his mom who're happily engaging in sweet motherfucking meet with a similar son and mother couple. Not for swapping--each should remain true to their own flesh and blood. But for what you could call synergistic purposes. The boy is filled with extra stamina and force knowing that there are other young guys like himself who've batted away the outmoded really stupid idea that a son should never stick his hard young cock up the same hairy hole he came out of. The mom is reassured by knowing that other mothers are taking full advantage of their baby boy's hard young cock, why the hell not it's the hardest firmest cock around, and she wantonly spreads her thighs, welcoming her son back up his own damn birth canal. Nothing can ever feel as warm and loving and just so damn right to a boy's cock as his own mother's cunt. Just like nothing can ever bring as much joy to a mother as having her cunt stuffed and stretched and slammed and pounded and finally flooded with her own boy's precious semen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THIS HAS BEEN A VERY NICE READ

The genre is nearly my favorite because authors will poor an attention to detail into the characters' interaction and acceptance of their intent. Not so much in other topics.

I started with this chapter because it had high marks already. Just the way I felt this morning. Now I shall go to #1 and give them all a looking at.

5 star

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

This story is extremely good. I liked the character and plot development. Initially, I thought that the mother was going to simply use her son to get back at her husband. Secondly, since she is an attorney, I thought she was going to turn in her husband and her own daughter (woman scorned). With the second page , it was obvious that the mother truly loved and wanted her son in a honest, sensual and sexual way. I have rated this story 5 stars. Finally, I like the author's use of proper language without resorting to crude gutter tripe.

CarillonLakesCarillonLakesover 2 years ago

The best of the bunch. Really hot story. Keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userraraewriter@raraewriter
Thanks for your patience. Two Moms, A Tale is about to come to a conclusion. Concentrating on finalizing Two Moms and changing the next chapters to reflect a twist in plot line(s). Current family dynamics do not lend themselves to new twists. I'll close out Two Moms by withdra...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES