Moms & Lovers Ch. 03 Talia's Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's all for now, my love. I have to put on some panties or I won't be able to try on any dresses for our photo shoot. I have some thoughts about the creative photos we will be taking and this is one of them. What do you think? Am I slutty enough?"

She turned toward me awaiting my answer. I guess my grin gave me away. "I really like this, can I do some more? Jean?"

"Not just now, but be prepared, you never know what this wicked woman has in mind." She walked into the kitchen and pulled a pair of thong panties out of her purse. Mom pulled the white thong over her sandals and up. I stared as the string slipping between her curvy butt cheeks to caress her perfect pussy.

"Mom, you are incredible. I can't believe I was just holding the most perfect breasts and delicious pussy in the world. Pinch me, this has to be a dream."

"Okay," she said as mom came over and put her hand into the front of my shorts and pinched the tip of my erect penis. "There, still think this isn't really happening?" While mom is only a couple inches shorter than me, she went up on tip toes and kissed me lightly on the lips and said, "Jeff, this is going to be a very memorable day for the two of us!"

Mom bolted for the garage and got into the passenger side of the car. I followed, trying to calm my aching loins. I had to agree that this was already a memorable day. By saying I was looking forward to it would be an understatement. I slipped behind the wheel and pushed my erect cock down as I gave a big smile to mom. She was looking at my lap.

As we pulled out of the garage, mom grabbed my erection in her left hand and gave it a squeeze saying, "be patient my son, this will take some time and, I promise, you will enjoy the whole day." I damn near came right there. Every once in a while, as we drove to the mall, mom would put her hand in my pants and say, "just checking to see if everything was working." Mom took my hand from the wheel at one point and put it into her blouse to squeeze her tit. "Mommy likes this, just keep your eyes on the road."

When we parked at the mall, she took my left hand from the wheel and pulled it under her skirt. I felt the wet warmth of my mom's pussy quiver as I stroked the material. "I just want you to know that I am not feeling quite like your mother today. Your wicked old mom is going to have some slutty fun and you are going to help me feel like a sex object again, got that, sweetie?"

"Yes, ma'am. Let me start by doing this!" I leaned over and gave this beautiful lady a kiss on the lips and probed her mouth with my tongue. Holy shit, she responded by kissing back, tongue and all. We necked for a few minutes and I groped her tits just a little while she felt my cock through my shorts. "We gotta' go shopping or we will never get through this day," was all she said. She opened the car door and said, "put that weapon back in your pants, I didn't know I had pulled it all of the way out. Then, I'm not sorry I did, either." My slutty mom just smiled and slammed the door closed. Damn, I am the luckiest guy in all the world.

Mom was swaying her tantalizing ass as she walked toward the mall door. As I followed, I noticed she had at least two men eyeballing her as she approached. One man held the door for her to enter and watched her butt as she passed. He nodded to me as I followed her in and gave me an appreciative nod as I passed. Yup, I am a lucky man.

"I am going to stop at the lingerie store over there and I want you to come in with me. Don't be shy. Act like you do this every day and don't call me mom, my name is Jean." Mom walked straight to the bra and panties collection. She picked out three sets, all in dark red. "See what I am going for here, Ronald? Ordinarily, Barbara would be with me to pick out the best combination, but she is off doing the same thing with Richard, right?" I got the drift of this play acting.

"Jean, you will look smashing in those, go try them on and show me how you look," I told her.

Mom disappeared into the changing room and reappeared in just a few minutes saying; "come take a look at this and tell me what you think."

My mom was wearing a burgundy colored thong, an almost nonexistent bra and nothing else. I could see she had trimmed her pubic hair into a thin strip of red nestled against the see through fabric. Her hands were on her hips, head thrown back and pert nipples thrust out. "Well, what do you think? Not bad for an old lady, huh?"

I stood less than six feet from an absolute goddess and couldn't move. I was stunned at my mom's beauty.

"Oh, come on over here and help me with this," she said as she grabbed my hand pulling me toward her. "I have a few thoughts for our creative shots. Here, take my phone and take a picture." I took mom's phone and backed away. "I want you to shoot a few poses and I will tell you when." Mom resumed her 'defiant' pose and said, "now, take this shot." (click)

"Can I get a few more, mom?" She nodded and I snapped away as she changed poses. She bent forward for a shot as she pouted and put her palms over her breasts to feign hiding them from the camera. Next, mom turned away from the camera, but moved to face the mirror. Before I could snap the picture, she said, "wait for it." Mom removed her bra and tossed it into her changing stall, looked over her shoulder at the camera and, once again, cupped her breasts. (click) The mirror shot showed her nipples accentuated by her hands; her fabulous butt contained only by the thong thread; and her expression of surprise at being photographed. Full frontal in the mirror. You would think she had posed for art photography before this.

"Now I need you to come up behind me to take a selfie of the two of us in the mirror. Actually, Jeff, stand behind me and I will take the camera." Mom backed away from the changing room mirror enough to show our full height; took the camera away from me; bumped her butt into my bulging crotch and said, "put your hands on my tits." Just as a good son obeys his mom, I cupped her tits, but still exposing her nipples. (click) Next she held the camera above our heads in her left hand, moved her right hand to her silky pussy and pushed the panel to the side and said, "smile, dear, this one is the money shot." (click) The flash revealed me kissing my mom on the neck, squeezing her tits in both hands and a wicked, wicked smile on my mom's face as she looked directly into the mirror exposing her pussy.

We didn't realize it at the time, but we had company in the changing area. The sales clerk, an older woman observing our antics. The clerk interrupted our photo session with, "please let me take that picture for you, the flash and mirror distort how really beautiful you two look." To my surprise, mom handed her the camera and said, "oh, please!" Our willing accomplice snapped a few shots; for the last shot she suggested we face one another. Mom turned to me, put her arms around my neck and leaned back grinding her pussy against my bulge; looked into the camera with a smile and asked the clerk, "how's this?" (click) The clerk snapped the shot; handed back mom's camera and told my mom, "thanks, that was a real pleasure for me, too. You two are a really beautiful couple, good luck."

Mom dashed into the changing room and soon was back out with her selection ready for payment. The same clerk was handling our purchase when she asked, "special occasion for the two of you? You know you should share those photos with the world, you are fabulous!"

Mom responded, "oh, in a way, we certainly will. We are entering them in a contest for mom son lookalikes. Thank goodness I have a willing neighbor." Mom winked at me and, at that, we were off to the dress boutique to find mom the perfect dress for our next photo shoot. We stopped in front of another window, mom turned to me and planted a really big kiss on my lips. "There, thanks for taking those shots. We can use some of them in a collage for our optional shots, okay?"

"I hadn't thought of that, but it is a great way to show more poses without going over the number of shots the publisher has requested." Mom sure can be smart and sexy.

Nothing quite so racy happened as mom shopped for her dress. When asked if the sales clerk could help us, mom responded, "have you read the story 'Moms & Lovers'?"

"No, sorry, never heard of it," replied the sales clerk.

Mom started her description of the dress Jean purchased for her date with Richard. "I want a sheer burgundy halter top dress with slits up the side of the skirt. It must shimmer, but not be totally see through and must end above the knee."

"You look to be a size four and about five foot five, right" asked the sales girl. "Right on," answered mom, "except I want it to billow just a bit and to be backless. The scoop back should be just above my bottom to show off my butt dimples." I'd never noticed she had butt dimples and made a mental note to notice them at my earliest opportunity.

Mom took two dresses into the changing area. She called to me in a few minutes to have a look. Back in the changing area facing the full length mirror, mom beckoned me to stand behind her. The back of the dress did indeed show off her lower back and the mysterious dimples. Sweet, I thought and told her, "you have a beautiful back, mom."

"My front isn't so bad either. My name is Jean and don't forget that, Ronald. Now how does this look?" Mom was adjusting how the twin front panels caressed her naked breasts without allowing them to be fully exposed as she moved. I asked, "can I help there to see that it fits?"

Facing the mirror, mom said, "I think that will be very helpful, my love." Mom allowed my hands to encircle her from behind and reach under the material to envelop her breasts and lift them up ever so lightly. "There now, do you think I need a bra or should I just have you walk around holding my boobs all day?" Mom laughed and pulled away leaving my hands with nothing to hold. She turned, looked me in the eye, leaned in and kissed me lightly on the lips saying, "that's enough for now. Do you think this dress will do for the photo session?"

I croaked, "that will make them drool and they'll probably cast you immediately. I know you are my goddess and movie star. Now the world will know how lucky a man I truly am."

"Oh, pshaw, I bet you say that to all the women in your life, young man!"

"You are the only woman in my life, Jean, and the only woman I want in my life," I responded.

She kissed me again, shooed me out of the changing area and gathered her purchase to go to the sales clerk for help.

"Special occasion?" asked the sales clerk.

"You bet it is," said mom. "You should find and read that story I asked about and you will understand just how special this occasion really will be."

"Jeff, er Ronald, let's get home. I want to take the photographs before I change my mind about this."

"Please don't tell me you're having second thought, mom, er Jean?" I just felt my heart stop.

"Honey, I just ... well, I just need to get my 'wicked self' restored before the shoot. So, don't delay, get the car. I will be waiting at the door trying to dazzle and tease as many horny old men as I can while I wait for you." Mom did just that standing there in her tennis skirt with her braless tank top. I could see men eyeballing my luscious mom. I understood their thoughts as I had the same.

Thinking to myself, "how am I going to get this beauty into my bed?" So, I thought I'd just blurt it out when we got home.

The drive home was fairly uneventful. Mom seemed lost in thought. "Stop at the hairdressers for a quick trim and comb out for me. You could use a trim, too." We stopped a few blocks from the house and went in to see if mom's favorite hair stylist could accommodate her request. Mom's usual hairdresser was there and able to take mom immediately. She seemed a bit surprised to see how my mom was dressed and commented, "there's something special about today, Talia."

"Yes, actually, I am going to a photo session to participate in contest."

Mom's hairdresser stepped back, open mouthed and decried; "get outa' town, you're doing a shoot for 'Moms & Lovers'? Tell me true, Talia! OMG, you would be fabulous. Is Jeff participating? OMG, you two would be great. OMG, OMG, OMG, I don't know what to say except, GREAT! Good for you. I wished I had the bod for that. Am I right? Oh, please tell me I'm right. I love that story."

Mom just grinned and nodded. Mom's hairdresser about wet her pants she was so happy for mom. "Oh, I am going to do such a great job on your hair. Can you show me the pictures when you're done? This is just great. Can I go along when you win?"

Mom said, "Jeff, hand me my phone. Sheila, I am going to show you some of my preliminary pictures, but you have to be discreet and not tell a soul, okay?"

"Cross my heart," as Sheila crossed her boobs with her hair brush. Mom started paging through the pictures on her phone until she came to one in particular. It was the one where my sexy lady was standing hands on hips in her burgundy lingerie, head thrown back in defiance. "Wow, Talia, you look sexier than I ever imagined."

Mom said, "thanks, okay, here's the money shot taken by the sales girl. You can't say a word, Sheila, not a word!" Mom flipped to the photo where my hands are cupping mom's naked tits; I'm kissing her neck; and mom has exposed her pussy.

Sheila gasped, "oh, I think I'm going to cum right now." She looked at me with a big grin and said, "if you ever need a stand in for this beautiful mom of yours, you let me know." Sheila cupped her boobs and winked at me. "Sorry Talia, just couldn't help myself." Sheila whispered, "I wish I had the nerve to approach my Billie for some mom son sex play."

Mom turned back to Sheila and whispered back, "honey, you just have to ask, you might be surprised. Promise me one thing, you call me and tell me all of the details and remember to take pictures"

"Deal. Now let's get you fabulous."

Sheila did a great job on both of us and refused payment. She reminded mom, "just let me see what you send in to the publisher." Mom waved a thumbs up as we left for home. I really think we made Sheila's day, maybe her week.

When we arrived home, mom went in first. "Do you want something to eat? I'm starved." We had a fruit salad of oranges, bananas and peaches. A light lunch with a lot of sugar to stimulate. "Set up the digital camera on the tripod in the living room in front of the family painting. Take down the painting so we have a blank backdrop while I go up to get ready. Get your suit on when you're done.

It only took a few minutes to ready our studio. Checking the batteries, I replace them with fresh ones and tried out a test shot of the camera positioning. I placed a white sheet from the closet on the floor to cover the carpet and to accentuate the color of mom's dress.

After changing into my suit and white shirt, I came down the hall to knock on mom's bedroom door. "Come on in, I could use your help, honey." Mom was standing in front of her mirror putting on earrings to match her black beaded choker. Her hair and makeup were exquisite.

"You really have this outfit down to a T, don't you, Jean?" I couldn't help but notice how mom had duplicated Jean's outfit down to the heels, choker, earrings and bra. Damn, she had on the burgundy bra. I really like my mom to be braless. Oh well, she is going for authentic and she achieved it. "You look delicious. Are you ready for your session, Jean?"

"What do you think," asked mom? "Just a little spritz of my perfume to entice my lover to perform as never before." Mom sprayed her hair and between her breasts while looking me in the eyes in her mirror. "Like that do you, my love?" I nodded my approval.

"I set up as you asked and added a sheet to the floor to set off the color of your dress. I have never seen your hair so beautiful. Sheila made the red stand out and shine. Radiant is the word I am looking for, but it doesn't fully describe how really beautiful you are. Uh, you need to know, I do love you."

Mom turned from the mirror to look at me. In heels she was as tall as I, she put her arms around my neck and kissed me on the lips. So sweet was her kiss that she melted my heart. "Thank you, my love; it's time to take some pictures and tease the world."

I posed mom alone in front of the camera in several pictures. I put the camera on automatic to snap a shot every fifteen seconds. Then I joined her for a few photos where we held each other loosely. The next shot was the two of us sharing a kiss and, oh, what a kiss. "Jean, we need to go to the next level. Turn away so I can undo your bra. Mom turned. (click) I unhooked her bra and put my hands under the front panels of her dress to pull way the bra (click) as I lightly squeezed her tits. (click) I pulled her dress up just enough to get my hands under to pull down her thong (click) to expose her butt to the camera. (click) Next, I turned mom to me and held up my shorts for the camera to see. (click) She smiled and massaged my hard bulge. (click)

"You need to find out if this is doing anything for me, too" Mom took my hand to her pussy. (click) I could feel the moisture as she spread her legs a bit. (click) As I pushed my searching fingers past her pussy lips, mom kissed me, tongue and all. (click) She undid my trousers and let them fall to my ankles and continued to kiss me. (click) I inserted my fingers into her hot, wet pussy. (click)

"You'd better take off your clothes, but first, lift my dress over my head." (click) As I lifted her dress. Mom raised her arms over her head exposing her fabulous boobs. (click) I kicked off my shoes and slipped out of the rest of my clothes. (click) I stood nude before my fabulous, naked, sexy mom. (click) My hand went again to her pussy. (click) Still in her heels, mom's arms encircled my neck as she kept kissing me. (click)

"Jeff, you need to put your cock in your mom's pussy before I cum without you in me." (click) Mom wrapped one leg around my waist. (click) I positioned myself, knees bent slightly, holding my cock just at mom's pussy lips. (click) She sure is light, I thought, as I cupped her butt lifting her. (click) Mom used her arms to lift herself higher. (click) Mom wrapped both legs around me as she kept kissing me. (click) I lowered her wide open pussy to the top of my cock. (click) Mom leaned her head back and gasped as I lowered my own mom on to my throbbing cock. (click)

"Oh god, that's where you belong," is all my mom gasped and she held on even tighter. (click) I pushed mom against the wall with my back to the camera (click) as I pushed deeper into her magnificent pussy. (click) Her breathing became gasping as I rammed my dick in and out of my mom. (click) Her legs became pistons as she rode me up and down. (click) At once she shuddered, screamed (click) and came with me deep in her. (click) I wished I had sound and video. The camera caught all of mom's pleasure.

I exploded in orgasm pushing as hard as I could into that slippery pussy. (click) I had no words, just gasping and finally, still kissing and holding tight, (click) "you're going to have to put me down, dear," is all mom said. Reluctantly, mom released her death grip with her legs and stood before me. (click) "Jeff, you can't tell a soul about this. (click) They can't know I am in love with my own son."

"You're in love with me? (click) Oh mom, that makes me the happiest guy in the world." I was grinning from ear to ear. The woman of my dreams was in love with me! (click) I kissed her and hugged her vowing to never let go. (click)

"You had better turn off the camera, Jeff. We have a lot of pictures to go through. When we submit these photos later today, I will be Talia Grant and you will be Jeff Adams. Remember, we are truly neighbors from down the hall."