Moms & Lovers Ch. 03 Talia's Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat at the computer side by side in our bathrobes after cleaning up. We hadn't really cleaned up, except I used a warm wash cloth to clean up Jean. That was a fabulous task. After I wiped away the copious amount of my cum from her pussy, I was on my knees making sure my tongue found any vestiges of her cum, inside and out. Mom kind of liked that, too. We retired to the kitchen to complete our application.

I won't bore you with how we chose what photos to send except to say we chose not to send those showing me with my cock buried deep in my mom. There were the shots of mom in her burgundy halter top dress and a shot of the two of us. I did include one where we were both naked, facing each other with my arm hiding mom's breast. It was very clear to see that we were bumping pelvises with nothing between us. The collage we put together did show some touching and nudes, but they were tasteful. I should tell you that mom started with, "honey, you're in the way of me seeing which pictures I want to send. If you can stand it, I'm going to sit on your lap and manipulate the mouse." She giggled and said, "that didn't sound so flattering if you took it the wrong way." She turned toward me while sitting atop my lap and grinned. Mom started the slide show at the same time she opened her robe enough to reveal her tits. I felt it my duty to hold her breasts and lightly pinch her erect nipples. Next, as the slides went past, mom hiked up her robe around her waist.

"Just making myself comfortable, mind if I make you a bit more comfortable, dear?" The next slide came into view and it was mom exposing herself to the camera in the lingerie changing room with my hands on her tits and her pussy in full glory. Mom reached between her legs to find I was hard. She took my cock in hand and was using the head to rub against her already wet clit. The next slide showed my hand with my fingers deep in mom's crotch. "Now to adjust this a bit," she said, "to be more appropriate for our slide show. Let me slide this out of the way, so to speak." Mom raised up a little and came back down, plunging my cock in her pussy all the way to the root. I helped by pushing in deeper at the same time and holding on to her tits. Mom leaned back into my chest and whispered, "that's more like it. You really fill me up in a good way, baby." She grabbed her camera from next to the computer, put it between her knees and (click) snapped a shot. She revealed it to me showing my dick all the way in her pussy. "I am such a slut for you."

Mom slid up and down my cock as I teased her clit and held her breast in my other hand. I'm not sure we came at the same time, but I am sure it was close. My mom is a noisy lover. "Just stay in me, please," she begged. "I'm going to squeeze every drop of cum from you."

I kissed my mom's neck and back as she calmed down enough to select the photos to send with our application. We had more than seventy snapshots between the camera and phone. We added the latest shot of the pussy/cock close up, but that shot was just for the two of us.

It took some time to compose our email to the publisher. Mom is better at writing than I and proposed that a part of our interview could be done on skype. She included that suggestion in the section for our narrative. Now, all we needed to do was to send it off. I suggested we save it for final viewing before we committed it to the publisher. "We should go get cleaned up and dressed before the family gets home for dinner," mom suggested. I hid the photo file among my personal files and the email in with my hidden email address to ensure no one could find it. I copied all of the files to my memory stick for safe keeping.

Before I could remove my dong from mom's slit, her phone rang. She answered, "hello, yes this is she. Really. Really? REALLY? Uh, sure, why don't you give me her number? Sure. What's her name? Thanks again."

"What was that all about," I asked? Mom arose from my semi hard, sticky cock and turned facing me with her beautiful body fully exposed. I am such a lucky man.

"Well, my love, it seems we are not the only ones in town looking for the perfect dress for this contest. The sales girl at the dress boutique was helping another woman and young man find a black sequined dress for a special photo shoot. When she inquired if this was for something called 'Moms & Lovers', the lady looked quizzically asking 'how do you know that?' The sales girl related our story to the lady and her young man and told her about my burgundy halter top dress. The lady was ecstatic and asked for my phone number." Mom paused and said, "the sales girl said she couldn't give my number to her, but would call me to see if I was interested in contacting them. It seems the lady wants to see if we could propose a package deal to the publisher thereby increasing our chances for success."

"Mom, I thought you didn't want anyone to know."

"Oh they won't know, dear, we will just maintain our neighborly story; but I'd bet anything they are mom and son, too!" Mom bit on her lip and said, "I think I'll give her a call and see what she has in mind. Meanwhile, save the email, we may want to add to it."

I'll tell you about that encounter another time. It was incredible.