Moms & Lovers Ch. 04 Mary's Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some time, Drew said, "I have some wild thoughts, but what are you thinking, mom?"

"You're not the only one who has a curious mind when it comes to the internet. I have looked for and found a few sites that feature family naked pictures. They seem relatively tame compared to what you and I have in mind, but they do feature whole family, father/daughter, mom/son, brother/sister and, even, grandparents starkers together in the same frame. Most seem to prefer just the mom/daughter poses, but the mother and son photos are the ones I liked best. When we get home, I'll show you what I found."

Drew thought and said, "that might be a great way to help break the ice with Lisa and David. Would you mind if I started the slide show after we've had a couple glasses of wine?"

"Let's think about it. I can imagine my aunt watching the show with her son standing behind her with his erection poking her in the butt," laughed Mary.

"I was thinking I'd be poking you, but I have a plan that just might get Lisa and David in the right frame of mind for this adventure of ours. Will you wear your dark blue, string bikini for me? I am getting way ahead of myself. Let's just find a parking spot and shop for that very special dress for your photo shoot."

Mary pulled into a parking space not far from the mall entrance to the Dress Boutique. Drew held Mary's hand like his best girlfriend as they walked into the mall. They appeared to passersby to be very close in age and very much in love. You could see that Mary was smiling at her good fortune to be escorted by such a fine young man. They were greeted by a mature sales clerk as they entered the Dress Boutique.

Mary started, "I am interested in finding two formal dresses for a special occasion."

"What sort of occasion and how formal," inquired the sales clerk.

Mary elaborated, "I require a burgundy halter top dress with a plunging neckline and an open back. The dress should have slits up the sides to my hips and be a little above my knee. The black dress should also be a halter top, but have sequins running from the shoulders to below my navel. Also, it must be backless as I am not planning on wearing any visible support. I want to tease, so, the front halter will billow out just enough to expose the fact that I am not wearing a bra. Do you have such items?"

"Interesting, one, I have such dresses in your size. Secondly, you are the second pretty lady this week asking for the same dresses. Is this for some movie audition or photo shoot or something," asked the sales clerk?

Surprised, Mary responded, "why yes, it is, I think. Honey," Mary turned to Drew.

Drew responded to both his mom and the clerk, "imagine that. Which dress did the lady buy?"

To Drew, the sales girl said, "like your girlfriend here, she bought both dresses and seemed happy modeling them for her boyfriend. I honestly think they might have been related, they looked so much alike," gossiped the clerk. "They were probably brother and sister or something."

Mary gave a quick glance toward Drew who turned away trying not to smile. "Imagine that, a brother and sister shopping for nice clothes. Say, I wonder, could you give me her phone number? I'd like to be sure they aren't my cousins," Mary asked of the sales clerk. "I'd hate to wear the same dress, you know."

Satisfied that the clerk hadn't discovered the truth, Mary gave the clerk her own phone number to arrange to have the other woman call her. The clerk had been hesitant to give out the phone number without permission. She agreed after Mary volunteered to give her own phone number for the other woman to call. The matronly sales girl would pass along Mary's request. This was getting more and more interesting and intriguing.

Mary was presented with several dresses by the sales clerk and proceeded to the changing room with Drew in tow. The clerk raised an eyebrow at having a couple in her changing room together and insisted Drew stay outside the room while Mary changed. Mary reappeared to pose for Drew.

Drew whistled at Mary and said, "you are absolutely stunning in that black dress, Mary." Mary faced her beau straightening the front panels and pointing to indicate her obviously braless breasts. Turning sideways to demonstrate just how much the panel could billow out, she exposed her right breast to Drew's appreciative eye. "Very nice, Mary, that will play well to the cameras," Drew observed.

Mary went back into the changing room to reappear in the burgundy halter dress looking even more alluring than in the black dress. She shook out her hair, peered at Drew with her head dipped down a little as her eyes sparkled up at him, "do you prefer this little number more than the black, Drew?" She certainly didn't want to call him 'son' or another revealing name.

"Fabulous, they both look fabulous, ma, er Mary" catching himself in mid 'mom'. "I am buying both and anything else you want from here. How does that one look without the bra?"

At that, Mary waltzed up to Drew, whispered in his ear, being sure the clerk did not hear and turned to face the mirror, "I think you should reach around in front of me, move your hands under the front panels and tell me what you think." Drew watched his mom's eyes in the full length mirror of the changing room as he inserted his hands under the red material panels to encounter her naked breasts. He gently pinched both nipples as he stared into Mary's eyes in the mirror.

Satisfied that this dress was quite perfect, Drew voiced his approval, "this is perfect and will, no doubt, drive all of the guys mad."

"We'll take them both, ma'am," Drew said to the clerk. "Let's go before I lose control and decide to take you right here," he whispered to Mary.

On the drive home, Mary wriggled in her seat evoking a quizzical response from Drew. "What's wrong, mom?"

"Oh, nothing's wrong, sweetie, just see if you can straighten out my sundress, would you?"

Mary raised up a bit to allow Drew's hand to straighten her dress. Drew discovered his mom was no longer wearing panties or a bra. She turned her head to him and smiled. "Feel anything you like there boyfriend of mine?" Grinning himself, Drew maneuvered his fingers to locate Mary smooth labia. Mary opened her thighs to allow Drew to manipulate her clit with his fingers while she drove home.

"Ah, that's nice, boyfriend. Just don't distract me too much. Are you hard?" Mary reached over to find Drew was really hard again. "Patience my love, we have company coming over in a bit. Then I'll have you all to myself again."

After arriving home from their shopping trip, Mary and Drew hurriedly cleaned up the house in anticipation of the arrival of Mary's Aunt Lisa and Lisa's son, David. Lisa was only two years older than her niece, Mary, and had never married her son's father. David's dad was completely out of their lives at this point. Lisa married after David was born, but that ended after only a few years. The good that came from that was David's little sister, Leila. Lisa owned a thriving web based business dealing with intimate apparel.

Drew had a plan in mind to help his Great Aunt Lisa accomplish her wish to have her portrait taken with her son for a website page she liked. Naked or not, they would be a very attractive couple. Drew thought he and Mary would be a better looking couple, but that would remain to be seen.

Drew started his plan by asking his mom, "do you suppose it would be all right if I asked if I could call her Lisa instead of Aunt Lisa? Along with that, is it okay if I have David call you by your first name?"

Mary responded with interest, "it would be good to have her permission, but let me do the insisting that we address each other by our first names to eliminate any formality. That will help to ease any tension and make everyone more comfortable. We are all going to be in swim suits, right?"

"That is the plan to start with and I repeat, to start with." Drew continued to elaborate. "Mom, you should probably take Lisa to your bedroom to change and start the conversation about what she wants to have happen. I'll have David change in my room and see where his head is before I confer with you. While they are both in the pool, you and I can talk while we prepare snacks and drinks. Okay?"

"I get the picture. We want them to be comfortable with each other in minimal clothing. Just what else do you have in mind my conniving son?" Mary's imagination was getting way ahead of Drew explanation.

Drew began describing the whole scenario for his mom.

"After we bring food and wine out to the pool deck, I figure they can dry off and sit at the table under the umbrella. I see them sitting side by side listening to our plan for their photo shoot. There will be no reason to persuade them into a shoot, just how to go about that. After a couple glasses of wine, they should be willing to explore how far they want the shoot to go. We will take them into the family room to the computer and bring up the website showing the type of mother-son photo spreads they already discussed. I want you to run the computer, mom, and I will have Lisa stand by your right shoulder and David on your left. This is where it gets sort of sticky. If you don't want me to do this, let me know."

After a lengthy explanation and a lot of convincing on Mary's part, Drew agrees to the modifications his mom wants. "Mom, you are truly a wicked woman and I love it. If we can pull this off as you plan, you are a rock star. Let's make this happen." Drew was happier with his mother's plan than with his own.

Shortly after four, Lisa and David pushed open the gate to the pool area. Lisa was wearing white shorts, a purple tank top and flip-flops. David wore cutoff blue jeans, a white polo and tennis shoes. Both were carrying gym bags presumed to contain their swim wear. Mary jumped up from the table by the pool to greet and hug Lisa. She gave a quick hug and kiss on the cheek to David before escorting them to table.

Mary began, "I am so glad you guys came over. David, you go with Drew and can change in his room while I take your mom to mine. By the way, ground rules right now and I insist, we all go by first names only, period. Agreed?"

Surprised and taken somewhat skeptical, Lisa and David nod their heads. Lisa says, "Okay, I suppose that would make our discussion a bit easier. I guess that would be easier than blindfolds or masks to hide my embarrassment."

"Geez, mom, how much did you tell Mary and Drew?" David seemed uncomfortable at the thought of having others know what he and his mom had in mind.

Mary was stern with David saying, "David, you will call her Lisa, is that clearly understood?"

David responded quietly, "yes, ma'am, I mean, yes, Mary." More boldly, "Mary, you look stunning in your black bikini, if I may be so bold."

Mary grinned at David and nodded her approval. Lisa picked up her empty wine glass from the table and presented it to Drew for filling, saying, "Drew, my dear, please fill my glass to the top before I lose my nerve entirely and bolt out of here."

"It would give me great pleasure, Lisa," Drew smiled and was beginning to feel more comfortable with his new role as friend, close friend, to his great aunt. Drew filled her glass and she drained nearly half before turning to Mary.

"Mary, just where is your bedroom so I can get changed and I need to talk" Lisa stammered.

Lisa and Mary went down the hall to Mary's bedroom.

"Did she bring the yellow bikini, David?" Drew was about to take David to his room to change when David stopped him.

"My mom, I mean Lisa, is really sensitive about her figure, Drew. You see she is slim but has a little belly bump. I think it is great, but she thinks of herself as fat. She isn't, but I can't seem to get her to understand that she has a great figure for a woman who has had two kids. I think that is why she wants to have men look at her on an anonymous website and compliment her. That admiration will go a long way to having my mom, Lisa, enjoy a healthy relationship. What can you do to help me out. What can you do to help my mom, damn, I mean Lisa? Drew, she is great and I wish I could find a girlfriend even close to as great as my mom, I mean Lisa. Shit, I just can't seem to call her Lisa."

"First of all, Dave, I don't have a problem calling your mom by her given name. You are going to have to call my mom, Mary. Got it? Okay, here's the plan. You and Lisa are going for a swim while Mary and I get some snacks ready in the kitchen. While you two towel off, I am going to voice some ground rules." Drew elaborates while David changes into his swim suit.

Down the hall, Mary and Lisa chitchat about their day and what the night brings. Mary interrupts the small talk with, "Lisa, here's the program. Just listen as Drew and I have talked this out and have a plan that will facilitate what you and Dave will accomplish tonight."

Lisa interjects, "you and Drew have a plan? Holy shit, I don't even have a plan, just a thought and a bunch of, what you might call, blue sky wishes. Go for it, what do you guys have in mind?"

"While you and David are taking a dip in the pool, Drew and I will fix snacks in the kitchen. I figure turkey roll ups, carrots with dip and banana slices. I rather like bananas for something else."

Lisa catches herself in a laugh and remarks, "oh, yeh, me too, if you follow my drift." Both girls giggle.

"Enough of that for now," interjects Mary. "Drew is going to make advances on you per my instructions, Lisa. You are going to encourage them and you are going to enjoy his attention, understood?"

"Holy shit, Mary, I don't know, he is so young!"

"Lisa, this is my show and you are going to cooperate, right?"

With some trepidation, Lisa agrees to go along with Mary's plan, so far and inquires, "just how far is this going to go so I can be prepared?

"It is going as far as you want it to go, but just take it one pleasurable moment to the next. We will take you and David into the family room to the computer where we have a slide show set up from that website you spoke of earlier."

"You mean the mother and son posing in the nude site?"

"That's the one and we have a second site we are going to screen for you and David. I will be sitting at the computer and, well, let's just say that I will be handing out instructions to you and David and Drew, understood?"

Lisa strips off her clothes to reveal what Mary could describe as a really nice rack and butt. "Wow, you have a really nice bod! My Drew is really going to be impressed."

"You really think so? I think I am carrying too much weight. By the way, it seems that Drew convinced David that I should wear my yellow bikini from last summer. Do you know anything about that?" Lisa pulled up the bikini bottoms that barely covered her curves. Mary noted that Lisa was, how you say, cleanly shaved down there. The yellow top seemed a bit snug on Lisa's ripe breasts. It appeared they might just pop out of the cups if given half the chance.

Mary explained further, "Drew is really impressed with you as a woman and, particularly, how attractive you truly are. You certainly will not disappoint my Drew. Lisa, you are luscious and I know of more than one person that would like to appreciate your boobs and butt."

"Oh yeah, just who did you have in mind?"

At that, Mary stood behind Lisa who was gazing at herself in the mirror, slid her arms around Lisa's back to cup her aunt's tits. "Oh, uh, well that's nice, too," said Lisa of seeing her boobs held in Mary's hands.

"The last family member to do that to me was your dad. I let him do it. You didn't know that, but your father and I had, have a particularly bizarre relationship. Don't share that, please. It would embarrass him and me to no end." Lisa turned to face Mary. Lisa hugged Mary, lightly kissed her on the lips and said, "you can't tell anyone that, it has been years and we were so young. Well, I was so young and I was the instigator."

Lisa and Mary strolled out to the pool and found the boys sitting at the table. Drew stood up to greet the two girls. "Wow, Lisa you sure look fabulous. You aren't so bad either, Mary," he kidded. "Say, while Lisa and Dave take a quick dip, mom, er Mary, you and I can get snacks ready in the kitchen, okay?"

"Smart ass," chided Mary. "I told Lisa we would do that, so," turning to Lisa and Dave, "get in the pool the two of you. Lisa, you and Dave need to talk." Turning to Lisa, Mary whispers, "A little slap and tickle might help while you're in the pool. Take a drink of wine first." Mary drained her glass of wine. Looking to Drew, Mary says, "Drew, you're with me in the kitchen."

"That was cryptic," intoned David to his mom.

Lisa took her son by the hand and said, "we can talk in the pool. Come on." When Lisa waded into the warm water of the pool still holding David's hand, she sidled up really close to him and said simply, "you are going to act like none of us are related in any way. You will not be overly protective of me when I engage Drew in some sensual behavior. Mary laid out her plan for this afternoon and I have a plan of my own. You will engage Mary by embracing her and kissing her. You should also try feeling her up. You do know what that is, don't you?"

"Of course, mom, damn, I mean, Lisa. I'm having real trouble with this first name thing. The idea of feeling up my cousin sure arouses me, but I know what will help and make this easier for all of us. Okay if I try?"

Lisa turned toward David and looked at him quizzically, "what do you want to try?"

David took Lisa in his arms and kissed her right on the lips. He was sure she would pull away. Instead, Lisa thrust her tongue into David's mouth. He could taste the wine on her tongue. David pushed his tongue into Lisa's mouth. Neither expected this action to be quite so welcome and enjoyable. Their dueling tongues explored the depth of each other. David became fully aware his mother's breasts pushed against his chest. Emboldened by the wine, David caressed his mom's tits with both hands. He was not much taller than she. Lisa was abundantly aware of David's erection poking her bikini bottoms. She tilted her pelvis tightly to his cock. She moved her arms to extend her hands down to cup his butt and pull him to her. While they were hidden by the water, Mary and Drew watched from the kitchen window. If Lisa and David had not been clothed at that point, he would have been in her.

Lisa pulled away from David's lips long enough to utter, "that's what I call setting the mood. Let's continue this later. Right now I want you to give that sort of teasing to Mary while I tease the hell out of Drew. Can you keep it together or should I jerk you off right here?"

David's grin went from ear to ear. "I think I already came. Lisa, you are all the woman I need, but I will do as you ask and romance Mary. Oh, the sacrifices I make for family," David teased. "Not sure I am a decent substitute for Drew, though."

Wide eyed, Lisa put forth the idea, "you think that Drew and Mary are doing it?"