Moms & Lovers Ch. 04 Mary's Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David responded with his own epiphany, "holy shit, you might just be right. They don't treat each other like mother and son. Mom, er Lisa, do you think we could explore this for you and me? Sorry, is that too bold for you?"

Even more bold than her son, Lisa reacts, "too bold? Tough cookies, my son, er, David. This is going to take some getting used to, but truth be told, I'd fuck you in a minute. By the way, David, that was a really nice kiss. You poking me with your dick was really nice, too. Let's see what Mary has planned. She told me to go with the flow. What did Drew say to you."

"Drew asked that you wear your yellow bikini. I think he likes your body. Damn, I know I do. Then, he has really great taste in women, as do I. What do you say, we sort of turn the tables on them?"

"What did you have in mind, my dear?"

"I think I am going to get out of the pool, towel off and go over to Mary, kiss her square on the lips and stick my tongue in her mouth. I am going to squeeze her tits and brush my hand over her pussy. Would it bother you if I felt her up?"

"Not quite sure how she will take it, but you should start by whispering to her that Lisa says 'fair is fair' and Lisa will be doing the same to Drew. I'm getting all squishy just thinking about this. Remember this, my son, we are not to think of any of us as being related. I find Drew attractive. Does that bother you, David?"

"You bet it does, but mom, damn, I mean Lisa, this is really exciting, don't you think? I haven't felt this giddy in a long time. Let's do this!"

Mary and Drew were carrying trays of snacks from the kitchen. David helped his mom step out of the pool. He couldn't resist the urge to help her dry off as well. Toweling Lisa down from top to bottom, facing her, he made sure her ample breasts received just the right amount of drying effort. Her noticeable venus mons required extra care from his gentle touch. Lisa just smiled as David paid homage to her luxurious bump. Looking over her son's shoulder, Lisa caught sight of Mary's smile and knowing grin as Mary nodded her approval. Mary quietly asked, "nice, I like it, may I have some?"

"Just wait your turn," said Lisa in response.

Lisa patted David on the ass and walked over to the table, picked up a raw mini carrot and made it look as though she were sucking it into her mouth. Not to let this go unanswered, Mary picked up and peeled a banana from the tray of snacks. Mary made very obvious motions of licking the tip of the fruit and taking its length into her mouth. "I'm impressed, Mary, have you had a lot of practice eating bananas? I usually abuse them into submission before I peel them," countered Lisa.

The good natured banter was interrupted when David came around his mother heading for Mary. He leaned in to Mary's ear saying, "Lisa thinks this would be a great time for a little tit for tat, 'fair is fair' action with your permission." Mary nodded her approval. David gathered Mary in his arms and kissed her on the mouth. More than that, he pushed the tip of his tongue against Mary's lips. Mary welcomed his tongue into her mouth, responded by penetrating his mouth with her tongue. They stood embracing for some time while Lisa and Drew observed their passion. David gently squeezed Mary's breasts with both hands and snaked his right hand down to the front of her bikini bottoms. There, David brushed the back of his hand against Mary's pussy mound. Mary arched her hips toward David's touch.

Drew turned to find Lisa's outstretched arms beaconing his embrace. Drew was all in for the luscious Lisa. Lisa embraced Drew from head to toe. She rubbed her already wanton mound against his obvious hard on. Lisa's tongue darted in and out of Drew's mouth and his response was quick and passionate. Drew's hands crept down Lisa's back to slide into her bikini bottoms and squeeze her fabulous butt.

"I like that a lot, but could you pay a bit of attention to my tits? It has been some time since they received the attention they deserve," Lisa whispered as she pulled slightly away from Drew's kiss. Drew drew both hands to encounter Lisa's glorious breasts. Light squeezing, he manipulated her nipples through the fabric. Both couples spent time in each others' embrace. Finally, Mary voiced her instructions, "we had better eat these snacks and get to the computer. First, some ground rules."

"You and your ground rules, Mary, I was having a rather good time with your Drew. He is a great kisser, you know and I think he likes my tits." Drew actually blushed at Lisa's comment. Lisa pulled away from Drew to sit at the table across from a now sitting Mary. Lisa and Mary smiled at each other as they gazed into the other's sparkling eyes.

Lisa began, "David and I spoke about turning the tables on your plan, but I think we just sort of added our own little twist to it. How long have you been sleeping with your son and are you open to sharing him with your dear old aunt?"

Mary could not stop grinning like a Cheshire cat. She thought to herself, she could never keep anything from Aunt Lisa. "Holy crap, Lisa, how did you know?"

"Oh I didn't. David saw that you two are treating each other more like boyfriend, girlfriend than son and mother. I didn't spot it right off, but I can see it now and I am just thrilled that you two are so happy. How did this come about? You must tell us and don't leave out anything."

Lisa was so genuine in her happiness for Mary that she just had to share her happy circumstances. "Drew found a particularly beautiful story about mother and son romance on a website. He asked me to read it and I did. The story engulfed me in emotion I didn't know I felt that way about Drew and I just seduced my willing son."

Drew interjects, "the story so enthralled me that I had to share it with Mary and hope it brought the same thrill to her as it did to me. Our intimacy is the result of allowing ourselves to fully appreciate the deep love we have for each other."

Mary had to reel in this conversation and redirect, "you didn't come here to discuss me and Drew. We are here to help you and David with your marvelous project. So, if you don't mind, Drew has set up our computer in the family room with a slide show from the site you told me about. Grab your wine and follow me into the house."

Everyone followed Mary into the family room where the computer was humming away. The screen was dark until Mary sat down in front of it and moved the mouse. The large screen came to life with the image of a young man with arms around a woman a few inches shorter than he. What made the photo intriguing was they were both facing the camera, standing at an angle. The woman had her back to the young man and both were naked. Mary clicked and another image appeared of the same couple. Even more tantalizing with this photo was the fact that the young man's hands were cupping the woman's breasts and her hand was obviously holding onto the young man's penis. "Is this the sort of pose you have in mind, Lisa," asked Mary? Clicking the mouse to the next picture, Mary asked, "or more like this one where mom and son are facing each other? (mouse click) Perhaps this one where they kiss is more like what you want? (mouse click) I like this one where the son is holding his mom's leg up like she is about to mount his dick?"

Mary kept a running commentary through about twenty poses of different mother and son couples. Mary needed to set a more intimate mood if she was going to get Lisa and David primed for a photo session. Mary turned in the chair to address her audience. "While I continue clicking the mouse, I want you, David, directly behind me. Drew, you stand behind Lisa while she observes the slide show over my right shoulder. Lisa, bend over a little, brace yourself on the computer table and push your sexy butt into Drew's obvious bulge."

After everyone is positioned properly, Mary intones, "David, my love, you will do exactly as I instruct and Drew, you will do what David does, it that clear? This okay with you Lisa?"

"I trust you Mary. I think I know what you have in mind and I like it," Lisa agreed.

Mary began to execute her plan. "Watch the screen and listen to my instructions. David, use your finger tips to massage the back of my neck ever so lightly. Watch the screen and move your hands down my back to the hook holding my bikini top together. (pause) Good, now unclasp my top. Are you doing the same, Drew?"

"Yes, Mary, and may I say that Lisa's skin is so soft it is a joy to touch."

"David, remove my top and bring your hands over my shoulders. Run your hands over my breast, place your fingers under them and slide your fingers up along the under side of my boobs lightly scraping with your nails and stop at my nipples. Are my nipples hard? Are you still watching my slide show? Lightly pinch my nipples. You doing okay, Lisa?"

Mary glanced over her right shoulder to see her son's fingers pinching her aunt's dark red nipples. Lisa's eyes were half closed as she relished Drew's gentleness. Mary continued to watch as Drew's right hand snuck away from Lisa's breast to push past Lisa's yellow bikini bottom. Inserting his hand into her pants, Drew's fingers separated Lisa's pussy lips. Lisa willingly moved her feet apart to allow Drew's fingers access to stroke her clit and massage her wet slit.

"David, would you please see what you can do to duplicate what Drew is doing?" David moved his hand down over Mary's tummy to push past her bikini bottoms. Mary arched her pelvis forward to allow David access to her womanhood. (mouse click) The screen changed to a video of a young man stroking his mother's back as she bent over ready to receive her son's penis into her waiting womanhood. "Lisa, Drew is going to remove your bottoms now and Drew, you will remove your swim suit. Lisa, I know you are hot and ready to go, but wait for my instructions, okay?"

Lisa could hardly contain her desire, but responded a little out of breath, "doing as you say my dear, but I am having trouble holding back my orgasm. Drew, honey, rub your marvelous cock up and down on my clit, but do it slowly. Oh, my god that feels so delicious."

Drew did as instructed. Removing Lisa's bottoms and his own swim trunks, he moved his engorged cock between his great aunt's vulva. Still holding onto her left breast, Drew reached around to Lisa's pussy and held his cock against her wet clit and gently rocked back and forth without pushing into her vagina. Lisa was bracing herself with both hands on the computer desk, head down, breathing deeply, she begged, "will you P L E A S E, put that in me."

Mary beckoned David to her mouth to give instruction. "David," she whispered, "drop your swim suit and move to take Drew's place."

"Drew, move out of the way. Lisa, my love, David will now be your Drew. David, do as I told you to do."

David moved behind his mother. Lisa didn't move. She seemed paralyzed with apprehension. She felt her lover's arm encircle her waist, his right hand lightly cover her streaming pussy and his hard cock slide against her tingling clit. This was good. She bent over further and reached her right hand to cover her lover's right hand and touch his cock. He legs began to quiver as she manipulated her labia out of the way. In one swift move, Lisa angled her hips and pushed up on David' penis. Boom, she took David's hard cock into her pussy. All the way in. Lisa pushed back against her own son as he pushed deep into her. Holy shit, David thought, he was fucking his own mom, right here in front of an audience. He didn't care who knew. He was fucking his mom and it was glorious!

"Oh my god that's good," was all Lisa could gasp. Her breathing was rapid and deep. Mary was watching as her aunt was getting a good fucking from her own son. Mary looked up at Drew and using her eyes, indicated for him to sit I the desk chair. As David brought his mom to a crashing orgasm, Mary slipped off her bikini bottom, faced Drew in the chair and lowered he wet snatch onto her son's engorged cock. Mary breathed haltingly as she maneuvered Drew cock into the depths of her pussy. She thought, this is where you belong, my son. 'Fuck me like never before.' Drew was encouraged by the couple making love next to he and Mary.

The couples seemed locked in passion until Lisa broke the heavy breathing with, "oh, thank you Mary. Oh, thank you Drew. Oh, wow." Lisa pulled away from David's spent erection. She turned to him and kissed him as the lover he now was. "And you, my love, thank you for the best, uh, love making I have ever had. I am exhausted. I have to sit down." Looking at her niece still impaled on Drew's cock, Lisa begs, "if you're done with that, mind if I sit on it?"

"Only if you allow me to see what David feels like in me?" The girls changed positons. Lisa bent over Drew at the computer chair, kissed him deeply and slid her wet pussy down over his revitalized cock.

Mary stood facing David, kissed him and held his cock in her right hand. Pulling gently on David, Mary sat on the edge of the computer desk and spread her legs to invite David's penetration. She whispered "David, you need to do as your mom asked and push your cock into my pussy. Does that tantalize you? Does having two pussies in need your attention make you hard? What are you waiting for my dear? Get that thing in me!" Mary spread wide her legs inviting David in. David cupped Mary's ass as he pushed his, once again, rock hard cock past her wet labia into her slickery vagina. Mary gasped as he penetrated her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his back. Mary lifted herself free of the desk to be fully suspended on David's cock. Mary nearly vibrated herself and David into mutual orgasm.

Lisa was busy squirming on Drew's cock. Her slickery pussy pulsated violently as Drew held her tight. Both couples exploded in orgasm at the same instant. The primal cries from both Lisa and Mary were music to the boys. The deep growl from Drew was matched by the animal like grunting from David. Both couples held tight to each other.

It took quite some time for Lisa and Mary to calm down enough to dismount their lovers. The computer was still running in the background, but no one was watching. Lisa turned to Mary, hugged her and confided, "I didn't anticipate this, but I sure am glad I came, so to speak."

"What do you all say to a quick swim to clean up?" Mary headed for the pool and on the way handed out the extra robes she kept in the closet by the door to the pool. It was twilight now and the underwater pool were all that lit the pool area. A warm breeze kept the four comfortable and the spa like temperature of the pool helped. They retired to the whirlpool in the grotto connected to the pool. Lisa sat between Drew and David while Mary stood in front of the three. Mary observed, "this is what I call family. What do you three think about making this a family photo session?"

"I'll get that," Mary heard the phone ring in the house. After a brief time, Mary reappeared with a quizzical, yet pleased look on her face and related her phone conversation. "That was Talia Grant. Who is Talia you might ask? Well, she is my very new best friend and we are going to meet for the first time next Wednesday night. Drew, it seems she is the lady who was buying the same dresses as we were at the Dress Boutique and she wants to talk. Talia believes we stand a pretty good chance of winning the movie parts if we collaborate on a project and I am inclined to agree. Lisa, David, let me tell you what Drew and I are about to do."

But that is for another time.