All Comments on 'Moms at the Beach Ch. 02'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh Yes...

5 Stars

boaman007boaman007over 9 years ago
Excellent

5 Stars, great story and love how you evolved the characters. Will we see more? I like these people. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can't wait to hear more

Will the twins next door get in on the action too? Look forward to seeing how the story develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
one hot fucking story

it seems both woman needs more cock than there husbands provided. keep us informed of their progress keep on trucking tenbears43

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Who will knock up his mom first though?

Who will knock up his mom first and have his seed take over every cell of her body?

Which of the sons will see his mother's swollen breasts engorged with milk and the ever growing bump......?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the last anon asks a very good question about this excellent story

"Who will knock up his mom first?" Will it be Andy or Steve? We know that both boys have the balls to do that righteous job, and that that goal has to be at the top of their priorities. For a boy, fucking his own mother is great of course but fucking a baby up where he was once a baby is out of this world. It makes the lad deliriously proud. Proud of himself. Proud of his manly virility. And proud of his potent young balls. For a mom, she's overflowing with motherly love for her boy who's now a man where it counts most, between his legs. Her cunt is overflowing too, her juices are streaming down her legs and ass. Both Steve's and Andy's moms must be thrilled by what they're thinking. One of her boy's frisky young sperm is going to fuse with one of her fat complacent eggs and make her a mother again and a grandma at the same time. Her belly'll swell and her son'll rub the swell with a sly smirk. And up till the end of her term each of the boy will keep sticking his hard young cock up his mother's warm wet twat, gently nudge the baby with its daddy's big hard on, and shoot his warm creamy semen all over it, like a blessing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Incest is always sick!

Get therapy!

Lone wolf girl

katibkatibover 9 years ago
Wow

Captivating story and very good , skillful writing.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
GOOD JOB!

You did a good job, and you sure don't need advice from a newcomer like me, but I'm sure all of us writers want to improve as much as we can. Therefore, I'm going to remind you that she can't see and describe the smile on her own face. I realize this could have just been an oversight.

Really think we should peek in on the four of them together. Good Luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Add in the twins, make it a 4 on 2 sex orgy of three families fucking each other. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
THERE'S ONLY ONE MORE THING LEFT TO DO...............

PREGNANCYS...............

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Trying to understand this position.............

"He rolled me onto my stomach, pushed my legs up over my chest,". I'm feeling sorry for the mom in this position - had to be very uncomfortable!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Enjoyed

Reading your story.

To Anonymous: To each his own, if you think Incest stories are sick then you are even sicker because you are reading them then bitching about them being sick, if you don't enjoy reading them for what they are "Stories" then DON'T!

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Good Read***

Hot and sexy. Thanks for sharing.

mabell3368mabell3368over 9 years ago
Sexy, but...

Not much story to go with it.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Absolutely loved it. Wish you had added another page and described the positions and combinations the four of them did. I'd love to hear if the two moms went down on each other while their sons fucked them.

bigsoftiebigsoftieover 9 years ago
Love this

I absolutely loved this story - It flicked all my switches. I totally would of loved to of been in the position of the sons. Would love to read more - back home- how it continues - mum and sons and the meet ups - Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I see there were already some questions regarding the twins

I have to assume there will be more chapters and the twins will take part, somehow. Otherwise, their mention doesn't really make sense and those paragraphs could be cut.

<P>

So, the question is how. Does one of the quartet let something slip? Can the twins hear them fucking? What is their reaction? Blackmail? Join in?

<P>

So far, you haven't included any lesbian material. I guess you could establish that the twins are fooling around. If so, would that carry over to the mothers? Hell, establishing a relationship between the guys and the twins can provide cover for the guys and their moms.

<P>

Lookin’ forward to what you actually come up with.

krazicat99krazicat99over 9 years ago
Another great story

Great follow up. Congratulations

gcg41gcg41about 9 years ago
VERY HOT

I LOVED YOUR STORY.

dirtyomandirtyomanabout 9 years ago
I Agree!!

There are no negative comments that I see. Of course there is a reason, This is a Great series!! I read chptr#1 awhile back, now im going to read all the rest plus I like your style soooo much I want to read all your work!! It may take me a while, but Damn! I love your work!!

Thank You for such good eading material!!

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 9 years ago
Outstanding!!!

You have done good work since the beginning of the year. My favorite genre is cheating wives, in the LW section, but not the ones that turn hubby into a wimpy cuckold. The Mom/son genre has always been my second most favorite. You tell your story with so much imagery, pathos, and detail that I think I'm actually there witnessing it.

And interesting, you put these folks in Mountain Brook outside of Birmingham, because I know exactly where they are at, since I live in Alabama. And I know Gulf Shores as well.

Please keep up the good work and I'll comment again after reading Chapter 4.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
Still amamzing

Your detail is out of this world. enjoyable fucking for all... that's the way to get it done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One of the best...

Stories / Series I have read on this site. Ever.

The detail. The emotional content. The hot factor.

Off the charts great story telling.

Thanks for sharing with us!

ronj34ronj34almost 7 years ago
Best hard ever

Mary,you have outdone yourself and have really created a beautiful stimulating effect on me for which I am very grateful....Your writings are excellent! Please keep up your literary skills......

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
love this tale

what a sexy storyteller. loved this. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Further developments

I can see the twins seducing the moms & being discovered by their sons who join in. I can see the sons seducing their father's new wives & then impregnating them.

I give this story 5 ropes of cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope both moms got knocked up

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

My what caring sons they have, ready to come to their aid in a time of need. Continues to be a great story. I'm very much looking forward to reading more. I applaud and appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed this, thanks. BTW, the line says“THAT good night”

Client8Client8about 1 year ago

Dang! As a male, this story is almost too hot. I really like the monologue of the wanton female perspective. Didnt know chix writers could be this graphic. Loved it!

On to part 3, but it's going to be tough to beat this chapter. I'm more than willing to try, however

mopster33mopster33about 1 year ago

That was incredibly sexy! Looking forward to more.

gopher25gopher25about 1 year ago

The first part, sleeping with each other's sons was great. The incest and anal sex was not so great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
8291 Followers
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES