Moms at the Beach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We also listened to Annie and her son in the bedroom below us, her animal moans confirming what I already knew, her son was a helluva fuck. They kept at it, grunts and groans intensifying, until, singing in harmony, they came. Then all was quiet.

Steve kissed me playfully on the ear. "They must have passed out. Mom, get on your stomach, let me give you a back rub."

Using a jar of grape seed massage oil sitting on a table by the bed, he worked my shoulders and neck before turning to my spine. Starting at the base, he massaged the muscles running up along it. As he did so he complimented me on how good I looked, praised me for how hard I'd worked to get myself back in top condition, admired how I'd survived the divorce with grace and dignity. After he lightly ran his fingers over my back, he turned to my thighs and butt, kneading them with his powerful forearms and hands. I thought about asking him to skip the preliminaries and fuck me, but a girl should accept every massage she can.

After finishing my butt cheeks he dripped oil on top of my anal crevice and ran a finger down its length. When he reached my sphincter I cooed.

"You like?"

"Yeah, nice."

His hands returned to my ass cheeks, which he worked in decreasing concentric circles, ending at the center of my ass. He spread my butt cheeks and teased and tapped the opening of my anus. It felt great; I pushed up towards him. Bowing down, he licked the anal bud. I groaned softly. He pushed his tongue inside my rectum, licking the walls, tongue fucking me. He reached under me and fondled my clit.

After several minutes - a tongue can only go for so long - he returned to my butt cheeks, nibbling on them. I gasped my approval. Steven sat back up and returned to massaging me with the oil, running strong fingers up my thighs, working my butt, then returning to the crevice. He placed a finger on my sphincter and rubbed; I humped the bed. When he pushed the fingertip into my butt, surprised, I jerked, inadvertently forcing it into my ass up to the first knuckle.

I froze. Steven kept his finger inside me. His other hand left my clit and stroked my butt and hips.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, just surprised."

"Tell me how this feels."

He wiggled his first knuckle. Oooooh, I liked it; it felt good. I pushed back against him. Steven, following the natural shape of my rectum, sank the rest of his finger inside me and rubbed the walls. The sensation was amazing, unlike anything I'd known before. I could feel it in my pussy. He inserted another finger into my rectum, spreading me apart. The discomfort was minimal, secondary to the new sensations and thrill of the taboo penetration. I joined in his slow fuck motion, pushing back into him.

Steven reached under me, grazed my pussy lips, and inserted two fingers into my snatch, matching their movement to the fingers in my anus. I took short hard breaths in time with the two way finger-fuck.

The jitters I had felt when my son first started playing inside my butt evaporated. I relaxed, surrendering my body to him. It seemed I was effortlessly adjusting to my son as lover, accepting him as a fuck-mate I could love and trust. He was no longer a boy; he was a strong man, confident, assertive, masculine.

I was cooing in delight when Steven said, "Mom, Mrs. R showed me something new last night. Would you like me to show you?"

I took me a moment to understand what he meant. I'd never done it before. A cock the size of my son's was certainly not the right one to break me in. But I wasn't about to deny this boy anything and damn, if Annie could do it, I could do it.

"Okay, but be careful. I've never done it before."

He rolled me onto my stomach, pushed my legs up over my chest, applied lube to my ass, and pushed some inside me. He coated his cock with the slippery oil.

I thought a lot of lube an excellent idea.

"That's good babe. You're so big."

Massaging my clit with one hand, he grabbed the base of his tool with the other and rubbed the tip in a circular motion around my ass. The circles became smaller until the cock-head was lodged in the opening of my ass hole.

"Okay Mom, now push against me, yeah like that."

I pushed; the tip of his cock slid just inside me. It hurt; I stopped moving. I needed a pause to wait, to adjust. Steven continued to work my clit, his hands firm yet sensitive. Nerve endings in my anus, connected to my vagina and clit, started firing off, at first a few, then several score, then a hundred, then a thousand. It felt good. It was time.

I moved my bottom forward, enveloping his cock. Steven rocked against me and, inch by inch, his dick filled my back side. I had thought having my pussy crammed with his big cock was intense, but now I felt like I might split in two. I grabbed the sides of the bed and moaned in pain and pleasure as his shaft stretched me.

He stopped, his voice full of concern, "Mom, you okay? Wanna stop?"

"Give me a second."

My ass was tingling. I forced myself to relax. The pain, I realized, was manageable. I had let my anxiety leap out of control. I lay there, breathing, unwinding, studying the sensations in my backside. I enjoyed it, this feeling of being spread open. I tightened my sphincter around my son's thick cock; he moaned at the unexpected pressure. His fingers returned to my clit. I took a few more seconds to adjust to this obscene violation. Then I smiled.

"Okay, don't move, let me."

His beautiful eyes glowed, full of anticipation. I took his hand in mine, kissed it, sucked his index finger into my mouth, licking it, and pushed against the cock interred in my ass.

My son moaned. I doubt he'd ever known a tighter place.

I pushed again, and then again. Soon His thighs were pressed against my ass cheeks. He was all the way in me. I focused on his fuck-meat, hard and throbbing in my asshole. I was a fuck-goddess. It was erotic, hot; I had totally surrendered to him. I might be his Mom, but I was also his whore, his slut, his fuck-toy.

I started pushing back and forth, fucking myself on his dick. The pain became background noise, drowned out of by thousands of nerve endings singing in joy, pleasure coursing through me.

"Uuhhhmmm, oh my god, ahhhhh, like it, oh my, feels soooo frigging good."

Steven rolled my clit between his fingers and buried two fingers in my twat, rubbing his dick through the thin layer of skin separating pussy from asshole.

"Good god Mom, your ass, it's a velvet vise."

He began fucking my ass in full long strokes. He looked down, watching his cock disappear inside my body. I imagined what it must look like when his tool drove the pink skin from the interior of my butt back inside me.

"Ohhh, oh fuck me, god I wish I could see."

My clit, my pussy, my asshole merged; an orgasm was growing, rattling around inside me. My son's massive tool occupied my ass, stretched it, claimed ownership. It was intense and wonderful. I started jerking on the bed. Steven picked up the pace, fucking my ass with abandon, dragging an animal moan from me with each stroke.

"Ahhhh..."

My ass was on fire.

"Aaahhhhhh..."

It felt like a steel rod was driving into me.

"Ooooohhhhhhhhh..."

My mind was reeling. I wanted to be reamed out. I grabbed the bed frame and, using it as leverage, lifted my butt from the bed and pushed into Steven's penis. I felt every ridge and bulge of his dick as it slammed into my asshole. I lost myself in the sensations; his long, thick, hot shaft moved in and out of my ass. I pulled back, leaving only the thick cock-head inside, and again impaled myself on cock-meat. I kept it up, increasing the speed. My arms and back began to tire and hurt but I did not stop. I was moaning, but was white noise as my being, my focus, was my asshole. My son's cock was in my ass. I fucked him faster and faster.

"Oh god Mom, I, I'm going to cum, jeez I'm going to cum."

He grabbed my fat tits, pinching and pulling on my nipples. He understood; I wanted it brutal and hard. The intensity of pain and pleasure was what I needed. He squeezed my nipples again and I howled and went sailing over the edge, screaming my ecstasy, pleasure spreading through my body. His cock jerked, swelled, and he shot his heavenly cream inside me, coating the walls of my asshole. I fell back onto the bed, but my orgasm continued. I surfed its waves, yelping, moaning, loving my new life.

Finally, spent, I opened my eyes to my son's happy face. He was tenderly rubbing my breasts. Moving to my side, he brought his arm around me, hugged me, kissed me. He was damp with sweat; so was I. We kissed again, deeply and passionately. His cum leaked from my asshole, slid down my crevice, dripped onto the bed.

"My god I never thought it could feel this good."

Then the door opened. Naked Ann and naked Andrew walked in.

I felt a certain illogical discomfort. Despite the fact that I was in bed with my son, that the night before I had laid with Annie's son and her with mine, I was still not used to seeing my best friend and her son walking around, those mighty fine butts showing.

Ann was, as always, non-plussed. "Could you two have made any more noise? Slide over." She sat down next to me. "You and I still best friends?"

"Yes," I answered, confusion evident in my voice.

"Good, because you and I, the boys willing, are going to share our good fortune. Boys?"

"Yes, ma'am," they answered.

Addressing me, "And you?"

I looked at Andrew's rapidly hardening cock, thoughts of last night in my head. "I could be talked into it."

For the rest of the day the four of us, in a variety of combinations, went at it. It didn't make up for the long months of celibacy, but it was a start.

12