Moms at the Beach Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to watch. I want you looking me in my eyes when I fuck you and make you come and come and come."

Cindy started moving the strap-on, at first slowly, prolonging the experience, heightening the pleasure. Mama, maintaining eye contact, moved her hips in time with Cindy. Then, without warning, Cindy slammed the dildo into Mama with so much force I thought it must hurt, but a glance at Mama's face showed only pleasure, as if she wanted the sudden assault. Mom pulled on the restraints, reveling in the being her daughter's sex-toy.

Pleased by Mom's reaction, Cindy started pushing hard and fast; Mama did the same; their hips slammed into each other. The looks on their faces said it all; their pussies were burning with desire, they stared at each other, unashamed, reveling in incestuous lust. I thought of the butt plug buried in Mama's ass, separated by only a thin membrane from Cindy's dildo. It was moving with Cindy's strap-on, multiplying the pleasure inflicted by the plastic penis.

"Come for me," Cindy demanded.

Mom did not disappoint. She mewled, whimpered, groaned, yelped, and then commenced thrashing, she came, humping into the dildo, babbling Cindy's name. Cindy kept pounding Mama's pussy, driving her to another orgasm.

I retrieved a small pink vibrator from Cindy's satchel and brought it to my clit.

Cindy kept fucking Mama, demanding that she come again, driving her to new heights of depraved incestuous joy. With the vibrator pressed to my clit I imagined what Mama was feeling: tied to the bed, butt plug in her ass, one daughter fucking her, the other watching. It was sexy, demented, hot, debauched, wanton, lewd. Cindy kept driving the dildo into Mom, demanding she come again, extracting orgasm after orgasm from her.

But even my sister had limits. Cindy's voice deteriorated, became hoarse, the words were harder and harder to decipher, then wholly devolved into animal grunts.

Mom took control, her motion dictating how Cindy fucked her. She squirmed her hands free from the ties, grabbed her daughter's ass, moved it up and down, rubbed their clits over each other and the surface of the fake cock.

Cindy was enthralled. She babbled, "Oh Mama, oh Mama, so good, so good, so good, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck..." All semblance of her running the show evaporated. Mom had seized the moment. Her arms straining, she moved Cindy against her while her undulating hips made sure the dildo's bump rolled over Cindy's clitoris.

The two of them went off together. They howled; waves of pleasure started in their pussies, spread, then battered their bodies, flattening their minds. They closed their eyes; their worlds went black. It was all lust and pleasure and need that it overloaded their capacity for pleasure. They screamed, quavered, shook. Cindy fell onto Mom, then rolled to the side. Mom passed out. Vibrator pressed to my clit, I came.

I untied Mom's legs, then held her while she slept. Cindy lay next to us in gentle slumber, her chest rising and falling, the dildo still between her legs, slick with Mama's juices. When Mama finally woke I brushed my hand through her thick hair. Her limbs stiff, she stretched.

"Lisa?"

"Yes Mama."

"That thing in my ass, can I take it out?"

"Yes Mama."

She reached between her legs, but instead of pulling it out, she wiggled it, purring in delight. Mom was, I saw, every bit the oversexed bitch Treicia had described. This was going to be fun. She rolled on to her side, facing me.

"Would you mind, it feels good."

I didn't mind. I walked my hand down mother's body - over the mounds of her breasts, past the curve of her hips, ending at her meaty ass - took hold of the knob on the butt plug, and softly moved it around inside her, watching her reaction. She closed her eyes, focusing on the sensations. Her lips parted, her tongue danced, her face and breasts flushed a light red. She was aroused, horny. The thing inside her asshole felt good, real good. A trickle of juice flowed from her pussy, and over the dried cream coating her groin.

"Lisa, fuck my ass with it. Fuck your mother's ass, please."

I moved it in, out, within my mother's behind.

She wanted more.

"Ohhh, feels good, do it a harder honey, faster."

I complied, twisting it within her, picking up speed. Mama reached for her clit, pulled aside its hood, caught it between two fingers. I watched in fascination; her clit was fucking gi-normous. She played with it with practiced expertise. Soon she was grunting, the noises emanating from deep within her solar plexus.

"Lisa, so good, keep it up, faster, oh yes, make me come."

My mother was breathing heavily through her partially open mouth, her tongue twitched against her lips. Sweat formed on her body, sliding down her breasts. I was in awe of those things. Cindy and I hadn't inherited mother's massive breasts. Ours were nice, more than a handful, but Mom's were big and round and fat and, considering all this, stunningly firm. Cindy and I, however, had inherited her nipples and areolas. Dark brown, wide and thick. Mom's were swollen with need, small and hard, foothills perched atop her mountainous boobs. I wrapped my lips around one, lashed it with my tongue, feasting on the flesh that had fed me as a child.

Mom was wholly lost in the moment; she was sexuality incarnate. I rotated the butt plug inside her ass; her breast throbbed in my mouth. She played with her clit and lay her head next to mine; her long hair cascaded against my face. I pulled my mouth from her tit. Her eyes had rolled back into her head, her skin was pink and flushed. I kissed her lips, a quick wet sloppy kiss. She starting yipping, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," and squeezed her tit, thumbed her nipple, and the muscles of her curvy body tightened. Her lower abdomen shook; her hip jerks were spastic, random, powerful, uncontrollable.

I sank my thumb in her cunt and she shouted, "I'M COMING, FFUUUCCCCKINNGGG COMING!!" She was swept away by a flood of pleasure; a tsunami slammed into her. She moaned like a feral animal, her tendons and ligaments, centering in powerful spasms in her abdomen, contracted. The muscles in her anus gripped and released the butt plug in several rat-a-tat motions. Her entire body shook and she squirted; pussy juice covered my wrist and hand.

I pulled on the butt plug. It slid out; there was no resistance. Mom rolled towards me, let out a sensual groan, kissed me, settled her head on my shoulder. I held the butt plug to her mouth.

"Clean it Mama."

Mom, without hesitation or objection, did so, savoring the taste. When done she whispered, "You, my daughter, are a harsh mistress."

"That's not really me Mama, its more Cindy's gig."

Gently I stroked her hair. Mom sighed; her orgasm had run its course, she was lost in its lingering haze, passive.

"I love you Mama." I gave her a light kiss on her lips.

"I love you too." Sloppily, she kissed my lips, her un-coordinated tongue a testament to the power of her climax.

We lay in each other's arms, caressing backs, butts, breasts. Before long Mama was asleep.

Then Cindy rolled to her side, facing me. "That was fuckin' hot." It was clear from the huge grin on her face that she'd watched the entire thing.

* * * *

The three of us spent the afternoon in bed. As the sun set we called Kim, inviting her back, asking her to pick up a couple of pizzas on the way. The four of us spent the night and next day together, finally passing out in exhaustion in our parents' oversized bed. I was the first one up the next morning and was downstairs, enjoying a glass of tea and oatmeal, when I heard Dad's car pull up. I was so excited that, for the moment, I forgot everything, throwing myself in his arms, covering his face with kisses. Dad hugged me, told me how much he'd missed me, how much he loved me. I took his hand in mine and led him back to the kitchen, proposing I fix his favorite breakfast, a jalapeno omelette.

Dad didn't reply. When I turned to face him I noticed him studying my face, my hair, my body. I realized how I must look. In the excitement of his return I forget, or perhaps the word is ignored, my disheveled bedraggled appearance.

"Who else is here?" he asked.

"Kim, Mama, Cindy."

"Upstairs sleeping?'

I bit my lower lip and shook my head in the affirmative.

"Same bed?"

I bit my lower lip and shook my head in the affirmative.

"You, Cindy, and Treicia get a lot closer this semester then you've let on?"

I paused. "Yeah."

Dad smiled and shook his head, a gentle wise loving motion.

"Gay, straight, bi?"

"Bi, both of us."

"And you and your sister?"

"Yes, Daddy, we're lovers."

"You two okay with it?"

"Yes Daddy. You know Cindy, she never looked back. Me, I was hesitant at first, but now I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Your mother is the most sexual creature I've ever known. I had a hunch she was up to something."

He saw the confusion in my eyes.

"Oh, you haven't figured it out. Mama's been angling to get you and your sister in our bed since you turned eighteen. I told her it was okay, not that I could stop her, but I made her promise that you two had to make up your own minds, no seduction allowed. Think about it, you don't think Treicia was an accident do you? Your Mom's fingerprints are all over this."

It was suddenly all so obvious; I blushed for not having seen it myself. I also thought about fucking my father. The omelette could wait.

12