All Comments on 'Moms at the Beach Ch. 07'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
her asshole's natural lubricants?

The anus has no natural lubricants. What you described would have the mother screaming in pain and receiving absolutely no pleasure. The son would be guilty of the worst kind of sadism. No son should ever, under any circumstances call his mother a slut or whore. This started out fine but went down hill fast in the last two chapters.

rodavrodavalmost 9 years ago

It would be nice not to use the words sluts and whores specially to Mothers. And it would be nice having intercourse in a loving way while others watch.

rodavrodavalmost 9 years ago
That was hot too

but also good sex at the end with the hole family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Prequel please.

I love your writing, it's so sexy and loving while being hot and dirty

Please can you fillin the time between the beach and them getting married and having kids. It's another 2-3 more chapters, but crucial to the timeline.

Thanks for painting such a vivid picture in my head

taco1085taco1085about 8 years ago
wow

I have to say this entire series was fantastic. when i read chapter 5and 6 i was hoping something would happen to where the boys would marry the sisters and they continue the relationship... omg i was not dissapointed.... thanks for the great read... what would be even better is a follow up years from now with the children and cousins and the beach house... now that would be another great story

nfwaynfwayabout 7 years ago

This was some weird shit... But apparently I kept reading it. Strange fascination I guess. A few issues with punctuation and pronouns, but good use of vocabulary.

But with all of the inter-fucking, how would anyone have a clue (sans DNA testing) who fathered which babies?

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonabout 7 years agoAuthor
nfway makes a good

point in regard to the father of the children. I will recall it if the situation ever re-appears in one of my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just got carried away.

You should read your story when you're done.

Names getting changed constantly.

Think you just got carried away.

Good story.

It got me stroking.

WeitzeWeitzeover 6 years ago
More of the Story

Read the whole story at basically one time, one of those 'couldn't put it down' type books. Glad that there is a space of several years between the beach vacation and the finish college, marriage and family as set in Chap. 7. Leaves room for adding chapters on what goes on after vacation is over and returning home. Such as boys bringing home friends/lovers to expand the mothers horizons, mothers adding friends (with or without friends sons and/or daughters participating), romance with the twins, other trips/vacations taken as a group or just the Moms out on their own, etc.

Hope you will revisit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
About the paternity issue:

Questions of paternity didn't even occur to me. Enough time had passed by then that the swapping around at the beach clearly hadn't caused the pregnancies, and there was no reason to think that they hadn't just stuck to one guy while trying to get pregnant, at least in their pussies. I've seen enough discussions of doing that in other stories that I just assumed it had also happened in this one.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
5 stars again!!

really loved this story. a great read. just great sex!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh my!

Not only good, startling sex, but well written (with some minor errors). I wish more were written with this much thought to the story as well as the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A violent attempt to close the series

The viciously violent sex on this chapter is COMPLETELY out of character for the sons!!!

Better to have everyone killed by a drugged / drunk driver on the way to the airport.

OlFrogx14

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Aaarrrrgggh!

You make my cock soooo happy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely awesome, great control of the characters and their roles. You really thought out the story, and had the ending planned several chapters ago. I am really impressed with your descriptions, and though most people wouldn't be able to describe those scenes even if they were part of it, you did a great job of making all players, and their feelings described deliciously. Guess you just have to be there, at lest once, to understand.

Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OK. We're at the last (for now?) chapter of the series. What I'm about to say is MY OPINION. You are welcome to disagree with me if you choose.

I would have liked to see the series explore the relational dynamics beginning with Ch 2 rather than the path this series followed. There was a promise of some deep thought (yes, I know! Not something most people want when they are looking to get off!). The moms are going to do a whole lot of mental examination of their actions and motives without the addition of incest and additional characters. Most of the moms I've known in my life might go along with fucking the neighbor boy, but it would take a whole lot more to allow her son to have a turn. There would be plenty of time to work up to adding incest into the series just remaining with the original four characters.

That said, there is plenty to enjoy in this series for almost everyone. I even enjoyed much of it myself. So don't allow my opinions to dissuade you from enjoying the series on your terms. It's well-written and worthy of your attention.

Laceandstockings58Laceandstockings58almost 3 years ago

It would like to see the sons get intimate together, out of everyone they were the only ones not together

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

in my humble opinion you took a good story about 2 Moms making it with their friends Sons, then their own Sons and then ruined it. All the other stuff is another story unto itself. Never had anal sex with "natural" lubrication, LOL You also change names around.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Very hot story. 👍🏻

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 2 years ago

First time reading this series.

Overall I thought it great 5 starred each chapter, I thought the ending was rather abrupt though. Would like to have read the intervening time of between the last orgy at the beach and the epilogue of the ending orgy at home. While I can understand why it was done that way, I'm a romantic at heart. As for the 'who fathered what children, the easy answer is whomever the author wished it to be. To me that doesn't need to be shown and it really doesn't matter, we are dealing with a polyamorous incestuous semi-harem (since it involves two males) relationship here. If you think about it with the mothers describing each other as soulmates you have three couples that play together so maybe the next babies the mothers have are from the other's son same with the DIL have the best friend father the next child, think does it really matter?!? I look forward to reading more of your stories, it's been harder to find good storytellers with new stories lately so I'm please I found you. Thanks for Sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow and wow. A spectacular series and a great ending. Excellent creative writing here. I am grateful for your excellent plot and story lines all coming together. No pun intended. Well done Mary anderson.

waterlover503waterlover503about 1 year ago

Love the story...so hot!

Baqfid12Baqfid1212 months ago

What a series! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

a good story. pity the author got the names wrong of who was fucking who.

dick_hardendick_harden6 months ago

Fantastic story. I can understand how the author got a bit confused about who was fucking whom, because basically, everybody was fucking everybody else. The author writes the sex scenes better than anybody - tons of detail, tons of action, big cocks, dripping cunts, sensitive tits and tight asses going hell for leather.

I gave this whole series 5 Ropes!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
8278 Followers
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES