Moms at the Beach Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, Annie wasn't done. She reached for her clit, attacked it, desperate to soothe the burning itch still vibrating through her body. She came again, came madly: her clit wriggled like a worm on a fish hook, her cunt clamped down, her juice flowed in waves, her ass chute did a jittery little dance, craving Andy's now absent cock. She fell forward and squirmed on the floor as she worked her clit. Her orgasms kept going, like an endless electric current looping through her body, driving her to higher and higher planes of excitement.

And then, finally, she was still. Andy's jism dripped from her clasping asshole, merging with the fuck juice smeared over her thighs. Sweat covered her body. She purred, "So nice, so fucking nice."

I was awestruck. We'd asked these talented mothers and sons to put on a fuck show and they'd exceeded expectations. Cindy, however, was already moving on to the next thing. She crawled over to Annie, whose chest was rising and falling with her labored breathing, and licked the crevice of Annie's ass.

I looked at Sharon, who was laying on the floor, her head on her son's legs. Her pussy was dense with her juice and Steven's seed. Cindy had a point, it was too good to waste.

"I'm going to make a meal of you, neighbor," I whispered and slithered between Sharon's long, shapely legs. I rubbed my face against the outer folds of her pussy, brushed my skin against the warm folds of her cunt-flesh, nudged my nose between the swollen folds of her labia, drawing the air into my lungs, enjoying the heavy odor of cunt saturated with a man's cum. The aroma made my head swim. I took a tiny nip at the skin on her right inner thigh. She gasped, bucking her ass off the floor and into my face.

I backed off for a moment and ran my tongue over the silky pussy hair, then licked lower, directing my attention to Sharon's thighs. She uttered a single small moan. I followed the tendons back to the edge of her pussy and rubbed my palm on her cunt-lips. I whisked my tongue back down her legs while continuing to work Sharon's pussy with my hand, sometimes quick, sometimes slow, sometimes rubbing her cunt mound, sometimes focusing on select pieces of pussy-flesh.

I felt the flow of her cream grow heavy and lifted my head and flicked my tongue over Sharon's cunt lips, then poked a finger inside her. Sharon's hips bucked. Gently, teasingly, I drew my tongue over her re-heating pussy. I wiggled my finger inside her. Prompted by the sounds of Ann's moans, I dragged a finger along Sharon's ass crack and played with the opening of her anus. She squirmed in delight.

I picked up the pace, nipping Sharon's thighs with my teeth, washing my tongue over her pussy, sucking her cunt-lips into my mouth, plunging a finger into her hole, strumming her clit with my fingertips. I stuck another finger in her pussy and swished them back and forth. Sharon gasped, driving the swampy mound into my mouth. I drove my tongue inside her burning snatch, feasting on the mix: Steven's cum and her juice, now re-freshed as she moved up the mountain.

Sharon's hand cupped the back of my head. I moved forward and heard Annie, "God, yes, Cindy. Your tongue feels sooooooo good. Eat my pussy, pinch my nipples. Fuck yes. I'm getting close, drive me crazy wonder girl."

Inspired, I attacked Sharon's clit, whipped my tongue over it, pulled at it with my lips, lashed it, sucked it into my mouth, slapped it with my tongue. My tongue came from every conceivable direction at every possible speed. I pulled and fondled her cunt-lips; I spiked two fingers inside the humid depths of her hole, dragged them out, scratched and teased her pussy-lips, visited her g-spot, then plunged them into the depths of her twat.

Sharon was moaning in delight. Her shrill calls mingled with those of her best friend, who was at the mercy of my sister's mouth. Sharon thrashed and wiggled. I glanced up; Steven's hands now covered his mother's large tits, rolling the nipples between his fingers.

Sharon started whining, an incipient orgasm battering its way through her well-fucked, squirming, sweat-soaked body. She held me tight and rubbed her leaking pussy over my face. She pushed her hips into my face. Tiny orgasms flared through her pussy.

Sharon's voice was thick with lust. "Ohhh, so good, baby. Suck my cunt! Your mouth is so good."

Sharon was gyrating on my tongue, humping my face frantically, driving and smearing her dripping cunt over my mouth and chin. Streams of cunt-cream rolled down her thighs and puddled on the floor. I whipped my tongue over her stiff thick clit, bathing it with my spittle.

Then Annie's voice echoed off the walls. "YES! YES! CINDY. YES, FUCK MY ASS WITH YOUR TONGUE. OH SHIT, YES. FUCK MY PUSSY WITH YOUR FINGERS. FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME YOU HORNY INCESTUOUS LESBIAN SLUT! SHIT-FUCK, OH FUCK YES, I AM SO FUCKING COMMMIIINNNNNGGGGGGGG!"

Hearing this Sharon went off. The orgasms that had blazing through her sensuous body united into one ultimate overwhelming climax. Her nostrils flared, her head bounced on her son's leg. She was consumed by the powerful sensations shaking her body. Cunt-juice gushed from her fuck-hole, thick and copious and drenching my happy waiting face. I sucked the cream down my throat, let it run over my cheeks, up my nose. The thick sticky goo even reached my ears. All I could see or taste or smell or feel was pussy. I'd entered a world composed only of steaming hot cunt.

Finally Sharon stopped shaking and lay still. I took my face from her pussy, wiped away some of the liquid with my forearm. Her eyes were closed, sheer contentment shone on her face. I lay next to her, my head also on her son's legs. She clasped my hand, entangled our fingers, and said, in a voice barely audible, "Thank you, that was wonderful."

I looked across the room. Annie was cuddled in Cindy's arm in the spoon position, Annie's flushed face a happy testament to my sister's talents.

* * * *

I heard the baby crying. My husband's arm lay across my body: I love this feeling. Steven's strong body next to mine in the morning, his heartbeat on my back. Cindy and I had flown in on a red-eye. I was beat. I was about to ask Steven to bring Sophie, our daughter, for her morning meal, but he was a step ahead of me. He kissed the back of my head and said, "Don't worry honey, I'll get her."

As he sat up I heard someone coming down the hall. Sophie had stopped crying. The door opened and my mother-in-law stepped in, my daughter's mouth fastened to her breast, happily consuming the day's first meal. Sharon's hair was pulled back into a pony tail and she had the look of someone not long out of bed, but she was so beautiful, her already ample breasts swollen with milk, her belly distended with my husband's child. The birth date was less than a month away. She sat beside me on the bed, looking down at her granddaughter. Her face shone with happiness.

"Do you want to finish?" she asked.

I looked at Sophie. She seemed perfectly content, but I wanted to feed her and my breasts, loaded with milk, throbbed. I sat up and leaned back into my husband's body. He wrapped an arm around me. I brought my daughter to my breast.

As she sucked Steven kissed the side of my head. "How did it go at the conference?"

Cindy and I had turned our dissertations into a book about slang, entitled (I'll admit to a certain lack of imagination) Slang. It had been well received and then, somewhat to our surprise - it was our first book - been selected by Choice Reviews as an outstanding academic title for the year. We were for the moment hot. Cindy was an assistant professor at U-Mass Lowell and I at U-Mass Amherst, but it was our dream to teach on the same faculty in Boston, where the six of us lived. After the conference last night we had a long conversation with the department chair at Brandies, who seemed very interested. We had also been contacted by Harvard and MIT.

Cindy and I had directly addressed one, unspoken, concern of all potential employers, that our husbands were undergraduate students. Both were graduating that year, having finished their course work in three years. Steven was headed to MIT's graduate program for chemical engineering; Andy was entering the same school's business program. It shouldn't be a problem.

How had we accomplished so much? We had full time help. When I announced I was pregnant Annie and Sharon agreed to move to Boston to take care of the child. The move came just in time for Annie. She was carrying Andy's child and was only a few weeks shy of displaying her own baby bump.

Sophie had fallen back asleep; her face nuzzled against my breast. She was beautiful. In the midst of a dream she squirmed against my chest. A drop of milk appeared on my nipple.

Sharon noticed. "Got some left?"

"Yeah, they really reved up when I heard Sophie crying."

Steven took Sophie from me, laying her in the bassinet by the bed. Sharon reached for my breast and stroked my nipple. Another drop of milk appeared. Sharon caught it on her fingertip and brought it to her mouth. When my other breast leaked in sympathy, she did the same.

I sat up, Sharon lay against some pillows, wrapped her hands around the base of my left breast, and gently squeezed. Several streams of milk shot out and Sharon started suckling. She moved her head to my other breast and repeated the process, helping to relieve the pressure in my breasts. Her eyes were full of radiant joy.

My mother-in-law had, as long as she remembered, found something fascinating and arousing about a woman lactating. After she fed Steven as a child she'd often retreat to her room for a desperate masturbation. One night, at the beginning of my eighth month of pregnancy, she confessed those feelings to all of us. We'd been exploring them ever since.

It felt wonderful. I leaned back into a pillow. Her mouth was gentle and sweet; my loins were heating up. It was the weekend and the day wide open.

The moment was interrupted. Several sets of footsteps were coming down the hall. Andy entered first, carrying his son Adam, the child Annie had given birth to five months after Sophie was born. Cindy was behind him, her body thickened, the birth of her and Andy's child five months off. Annie brought up the rear. I studied her naked body. Remarkably, while I was still carrying baby fat from my pregnancy, Annie was as trim and fit as she'd been the day she'd conceived. God, she turned me on.

Sharon looked up. My milk was smeared on her cheeks and chin.

Cindy sat on the bed next to Steven, said good morning, and kissed him on the lips. He ran his hand gently over her belly. "So you and Andy gonna tell? Boy or girl?"

Cindy glanced at her husband, who was laying Adam in the bassinet beside Sophie. He nodded no. I could see that Cindy agreed. "Nope. There has to be a few secrets in this house."

Meanwhile Annie had walked around the bed. She leaned over and kissed Sharon, enjoying the lingering taste of my milk on her best friend's mouth.

Steven, watching them, said, "Mom, Aunt Annie, who'd of guessed you two have a fetish for breast milk."

Annie, holding Sharon's hand in her own, answered for both of them. "Why not. Your mother and I are soul mates, we share everything else, including," her eyebrows arched, "our sons and daughters-in-law."

The truth was that it was not just them. I was developing my own fetish. I loved it when Sharon fed on my milk-laden breasts. And Steven, although he had yet to admit it, liked watching it almost as much as I liked doing it. I reached for his erection.

Cindy turned to me. "Did you tell everyone how it went last night?"

"No, got distracted." While I played with my husband's penis Cindy and I related last night's success: the selection of our book by Choice, the discussions with Brandeis, the card left by Harvard's department chair, the enthusiastic comments by the contingent from MIT.

"Would it be a problem, you teaching at MIT while we're students there?" Andy asked.

"No, you'd be grad students in totally different departments," I replied.

Sharon then added, "We are so proud of you two. Your parents would've been so too."

I smiled at the thought of Mom and Dad; they would have been, as they always were, our biggest fans. They'd also had loved the new family we'd built; heck, they'd have happily joined in. The thought was nostalgic, and arousing. Cindy, Sharon and Annie, Steven and Andy were great, but nobody could outfuck Mom and Dad.

I was not the only one having such thoughts. Annie kissed my husband while I continued to traipse my hand up and down his cock. I took a firmer hold and twisted my hand around the base. Steven moaned into Cindy's mouth. I heard a soft whimper. Annie and Sharon were kissing, their tongues playing against each other.

Cindy's hand joined mine on Steven's cock. She wrapped two fingers and a thumb around the head while I fisted his shaft. Cindy bent and kissed his thigh. Cindy's mouth moved up to his balls in a series of nips, then sucked each one between her sweet seductive lips. I couldn't see much, but Steven's happy sounds let me know all I needed to. He stroked her short hair as she kissed and licked up his shaft.

I slipped a hand under my sister to cup a breast. I pulled on her nipple. She shivered and gasped, then rotated her body, giving me better access. I released my husband's dick and reached for the V between Cindy's legs, which was covered by dense pubic hair, feeling the moist heat radiating from her pussy. Cindy spread her legs.

As I did so Steven gasped; Cindy had taken his prick in her mouth, pushed down, locked her lips around his shaft, then pulled back while she sucked. She repeated the process until half his cock was buried in her mouth. What she didn't swallow she worked with her fist.

I rubbed my sister's pussy and she moved her hips in a tight little pattern, forcing her sex against my hand. I slipped a finger into her humid soupy cunt. She moaned into Steven's cock and thrust onto my finger. I added a second and started fucking her in a rhythm matched her cocksucking.

"Uuunnnnnhhhhhhhh," Steven moaned. Whenever he got close to coming Cindy would slip him out of her mouth and lick the shaft, ensuring it was slick for her hand before sucking on his balls and then popping him back into her mouth. She was breathing heavily, moaning around Steven's tool. Her pussy was saturated with juice. When next she pulled her mouth from Steven's cock she said to me, "Mmmmmm, sweetie, your fingers feel so good, you're going to make your horny little sister come."

She licked the head of my husband's cock, then asked me, "Do you want me to come?"

"Oh yeah, you sweet little slut, I want you to come, I want to make you come," I replied.

Then Cindy said to Steven, "How about you brother-in-law, do want you to come? Do you want to blow your wad into my mouth while your wife fingers me? I'd like that, I'd like to eat your cum."

Cindy didn't wait for an answer. She put the shaft back in her face and sucked with increasing speed. Her head bounced up and down, her cheeks sunk in, saliva dripped from the corners of her mouth. I pounded my fingers in her cunt; the vibrations of her delighted moans on Steven's cock helping drive my husband over the edge.

It was all too much., Steven gasped, then came. Cindy joined him a second or two later, gulping down his first load of cum before tearing her mouth from his shaft with a sharp joyous cry. Still, she kept pumping Steven's cock. He shot a second, then a third load, which geysered into the air, landing on Cindy's face and hair, then sliding down to her breast and stomach.

I looked to Andy. He was standing by the bed stroking his cock, enjoying the show. I ran a hand over my ass and caressed my anus. Juices were flowing down my anal crevice. I pushed a finger into my rump and ran a finger over my clit, then dug a couple of fingers into my vagina. My pussy clamped down; I was closing in on an orgasm.

Andy saw me staring and stepped to the edge of the bed. I twisted toward him , folding my legs behind his ass, locking him in place. He curled his fingers around his cock and stroked. His tool was directly above my pussy. I reached down, spread my pussy lips with one hand, rubbed my clit with the other. I inserted one, then two, then three fingers into my cunt. A white frothy liquid pooled around my hand, the musky smell of my sex filtered up, filling our nostrils.

Steven and Cindy, for the moment, were content to watch. Annie and Sharon masturbated, their hands pressed to other's pussy.

Andy's hand flashed up and down his cock. I could see his balls retracting, he was ready to come. I said, "Oh Andy, you have such beautiful cock. So hard and strong. Stroke it for me, baby. Stroke it for your sister-in-law, your Mom, stroke it for Aunt Sharon. You're driving me crazy. My pussy is on fire. I want you inside me, but first I want you to come on me. Cover me with your sperm, bathe me with your spunk, drown me in it, come on me like my husband came on your wife. Oh, please, please, PLEASE, please."

Accompanied by a loud guttural groan, he stiffened. The first glob of his cum hit me in the face, the rest fell across my heaving body and then I exploded. I closed my eyes, focusing on the thrills pulsating through me. I shuddered, shook, wiggled, moaned, before coming to a rest. Somewhere in the distance I heard Annie and Sharon whimpering, as they joined me in this heavenly state.

For long minutes there was only heavy breathing.

I came back to reality when I felt a finger on my skin. It was Cindy. She was capturing the cum on my face and sucking it from her fingertip. I joined her, feasting on the globs of spunk on my breasts. Then I saw my husband's seed drying on Cindy's left breast. I gave her my best lusty smile, leaned over, and licked it off, giving her nipple a little nip with my teeth.

I wanted more. I pushed my sister onto her back, licked a drop of cum from her belly button, and worked my way down. I forced her legs apart and my tongue disappeared into her slit. She offered no resistance, grabbing what she could of my short hair and holding me tight to her pussy. I alternated, cunt to clit; her gasps turned into a long gurgle. I dug my tongue into her cunt, felt it pulsate, enjoying the contrast of her powerful dark odor and sweet light taste. I moved away, blew a stream of air over her pussy, watched her cunt blossom, the light inner pink skin unfolding before me. I tongue fucked her, then took her clit in my mouth.

Cindy writhed and moaned; she was getting close. I pushed a finger inside her, dragged it along the roof of her pussy, worked her inflamed g-spot. She gasped, "Oh, yessss!" and drove her snatch into my face so my nose was imbedded in her gut. I sucked her clit into my mouth, holding it with my lips while bashing it with my tongue, then nibbled it with my teeth. That was what she needed; it triggered her climax. She gushed a milky fluid and her pussy vibrated against my face.

After drinking down her cum I rolled away and opened my eyes. Steven, my husband, was laying on his back. Sharon, his mother, eight plus months pregnant with his baby, was straddling his legs, moving forward.

"I want to be on top honey, I want to control the movements, make sure everything is okay."

Steven teased. "Why Mom? The doctor said you could fuck throughout your pregnancy?"

"Well son, just making sure. She's not familiar with your oversized jack hammering dick, I mean, I assume. You haven't had her, have you?"

"Not yet mom."

The doctor was a cutie. We had discussed inviting her over to play.

He smiled, took her hands in his, and said, "Come up here," helping her move her body and distended belly forward. Despite their rambunctious word play, they were careful, looking into each other's eyes, the love of mother and son evident. Soon his erection was sandwiched between his stomach and her pussy.