Moms at the Beach Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, son, you want to..."

She pressed her pelvic bone to my husband's cock. Her juice covered his tool.

"I could be talked into it."

Sharon kissed her hand, then covered Steven's mouth with it. He kissed it. He ran his hands along her legs, which were folded under her, and along the sides of her pregnant belly, before grasping her hips and moving her upwards. With his help she raised herself, but was still having trouble getting his cock inside her. They were both unused to her pregnant body, which seemed to grow larger every day. She'd work his dick against her pussy lips, but it would slide off, sometimes to the side, sometimes lodging between her ass cheeks.

A good daughter-in-law always makes herself useful. I got to my knees and reached for Steven's penis, squeezing the base, holding it straight as she pressed down against it. When she felt the tip between her pussy lips she muttered, "Uhh, uhh," and dropped down. Her cunt wrapped around the cockhead. Mother and son moaned as she lowered herself, absorbing about half his length.

Mesmerized, I ran a hand along my mother-in-law's stomach, feeling her soft warm skin, then kissed her, wrapping my tongue around hers.

Sharon started swaying atop her son. Their groins moved against each other, his thick penis swam inside her, caressing all the sensitive spots in her swollen birth canal. She reached behind her and took the scrunch from her hair, letting her blonde hair - it was longer than at any time that I'd known her - cascade down her back.

Then she started talking, her tone hypnotic, as if she was in a trance.

"Thank you universe, thank you. Thank you for my son, thank you for making him my lover, thank you for his beautiful cock which is in my pussy, fucking me right now. Thank you for the baby growing inside me. My son's baby. Thank you for the milk that fills my breasts. Soon it will feed my daughter, now it feeds my grandson. Thank you for Lisa, my son's amazing brilliant beautiful wife, his lover, my lover, who is so sexy and generous. She shares her husband with me, she shares her sister with me, she shares the milk of her breasts with me. Thank you for Andy and Cindy, also my most exquisite lovers. And thank you for Annie, my best friend, my most wonderful lover, my soul-mate. Thank you for this blessed family."

Sharon began sliding up and down, taking the full length of my husband's cock inside her. Her pussy hugged the shape and contour of his dick. Steven took hold of her waist, helping her move.

Milk began leaking from her nipples, spreading in a thin sheen across her breasts and stomach. Steven ran his hands up her side and gently massaged her tits, running his hands up and down, but avoiding the nipples. They began dripping in earnest, drops forming on her nipples and falling onto my husband's chest. Steven, using her thumbs and index fingers, rolled her nipples. Milk began pouring over his fingers, dripping onto his body.

Sharon was panting, little mewling noises escaped from her. Her hands were fluttering. Then she gasped and groaned; she came.

She was no longer moving up and down, but grinding her crotch against Steven, running her clit over his hard stomach and strong pubic bone, creating as much friction and pleasure as possible. She looked incredible. So beautiful and sexy. She was a woman in all her magnificence, thick with child, breasts dripping, sometimes squirting milk, skin flushed a deep sensual red. She was sexuality incarnate, drawing all the pleasure possible from her and her son's bodies.

Steven continued to work her breasts, rolling her nipples. He told his mother how beautiful she was, how sexy she was, how beloved she was. Sharon came again, the orgasm stronger than the one before.

I reached between my legs for my clit.

They kept going and I watched my husband struggle to forestall his orgasm as the floodgates opened for his mother. Juice spilled from her, covering my husband's groin, dripping down his thighs. Sharon came, came again, then again. Steven squeezed her full breasts, which sprayed a thin stream of milk. The sight was dirty, erotic, nasty, beautiful. Sharon ran her fingers through the stream and brought them to her mouth as her son's glorious cock made her come and come and come as it slipped and slid inside her pussy. I thought how perfect they looked together, my husband's magnificent physique molding itself perfectly to my mother-in-law's pregnant belly.

Sharon turned and looked at me with dreamy eyes, mouthing the words, "Thank you." I kissed her lips. Our tongues met and danced; I grabbed her breast and pinched the nipple; she pushed two knowing fingers into my wet hole. Her thumb went to my clit. Steven's grunting and Sharon's gasping confirmed they were as close as I. We kept going and a three-way rhythm developed as we all approached what promised to be a breathtaking congruence of familial pleasure and passion.

Sharon ended our kiss and moaned, "Uhhh, oh god I'm gonna cum!" Her back curved; her whole body tensed. Steven, grunting in sharp bursts, jerked into her in short frantic stabs. Rainbow colors, in indeterminate shapes flashed though my mind.

Sharon's moans became louder, more intense and then, their hips grinding into each other, Sharon and Steven let out a simultaneous, "Um-hmm." Sharon pinched my clit hard and my pussy spurted onto her palm. She gasped, then moaned, then murmured, "Fuck," as another climax ignited within her as Steven came and filled her pregnant belly with his copious sperm. His thighs quivered, he gasped and groaned. The tension that had mounted within them devolved into waves of deep, initially violent, then languid, pleasure.

I helped Sharon, now exhausted, off him. Juice and sperm dripped from her onto his twitching cock. I reached for his tool, stroked it gently, marveling, as I had a thousand times before, at the beauty and strength of my husband's penis. Sharon lay down next to me, gasping and moaning, burying her face into a pillow. Her hand drifted down and idly played with the lips of her pussy.

I closed my eyes and lay down nest to her, savoring the feelings bubbling within me. My husband cuddled up to me. We lay together, our arms draped across each other. Life was so good.

Then I heard Cindy's voice. "That was so hot."