Mom's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, then you climb up between my legs and, and."

"And do this?" She snickered, kneeling between my knees, gently taking me in her hand and wrapping her fingers around my thick, engorged shaft. She kissed the tip with tender little kisses, each one a little jolt of pleasure, stroking me slowly, her eye's sparkling, looking my cock over affectionately. Then suddenly and all at once, she engulfed me into her hungry, sweet mouth. I quivered, my eyes glued to her as she stretched wide, her mouth sliding over me, my rod disappearing and reappearing between her shiny, colored lips.

"Oh god." I groaned, pushing my hips up. Foxy was a grade a cocksucker, not that I have an abundance of experience with getting my dick sucked but I have had a blowjob or three. It was very apparent the difference between the chicks I had messed around with compared to this experienced woman. She slurped, her fist and warm succulent mouth sliding and stroking up and down my cock like she was trying to win a medal. My hands grasped fist fulls of blanket underneath us.

Foxy looked up with her dark outlined bright blue eyes working my cock like she was born to suck it. She pulled it from her mouth, a string of precum stretching from her lip to the tip of my rod, smiling wide, "How's that kid, huh, does that feel good?" She said pumping me in her hand, stuffing me in again, taking the swollen head of my cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue around me and tenderly nibbling at the sensitive flesh. She looked up at me smirking. "I want you to cum in my mouth, will you do that, will you come in aunty foxy's mouth for her?"

"Oh yes, please god yes." I moaned reaching down and grabbing a handful of her hair, shoving her head and driving my cock deep down her throat. I could feel her gag but she must have wanted it that way because she dug her nails into my ass and shoved me even deeper down, bobbing and sucking and slurping around my cock, rippling waves of pleasure rocked through me until I couldn't hold on any longer. "Oh, oh yes, oh yes, Fuck." I moaned, wincing and gritting as my whole body shook and shivered, emptying burst after burst of my man milk down her throat, draining my heavy balls. She tried to swallow every bit but I was completely full and My load was a bit much for her, but she swallowed the majority of it down. Only a small dribble hung from the corner of her mouth. It didn't go to waste though; she quickly popped my cock from her lips and caught it with her tongue, lapping it back in between her lips.

"Now that was hot." She said climbing up and straddling my shoulders. She looked down at me grinning wide and with a hunger in her eyes. Aunty Foxy's mound was mere inches from my face; I could smell her natural perfume and see the damp fabric wedged up in her wet slit. "My turn kid." She purred reaching down and yanking at the crotch of the body suit. The buttons popped open, the fabric springing back, releasing and exposing her hairless, glistening cunt.

My cock instantly rose back to life, my mouth watering at the sight of her plump, fleshy folds. The labia of her mature pussy begging to be sucked between my lips, her little love button swollen and excited. Little droplets of her girl dew ran from her cunt and trailed down her inner thighs. I sighed, licking my lips as foxy pulled back the fleshy, tender folds revealing her inner treasures to me. Her insides glistened with her slick juices, her plump, clit poking out from under its pink fleshy hood. I ran my tongue slowly up from her leaking tunnel and around her large swollen clit, sucking at the sensitive morsel. Her pussy literally shivered, tender sighs and moans of pleasure escaping her slutty lipstick red lips. "Oh god yes, that's it baby, lick aunty foxy's pussy baby." She groaned between sharp whimpering breaths.

My face was wet and sticky from her sweet nectar. Ravishing her cunt with my tongue, I breathed in her aroma and savored the tangy flavors flowing from her quim. My head locked between her well-defined and strong thighs, quivering and squeezing tight around my neck, tightening more and more the closer her climax approached, I almost thought she'd squeeze until my head popped right off. "Yes, that's it, right there. Oh yes, fucken eat my pussy." foxy screeched, tossing her head back, her long blond hair streaking through the air and falling around her face, she grabbed a fist full of my hair and yanked me into her, shoving her hips hard up against my buried face, my tongue wiggling deep in her cunt. Waves of pleasure shook through her. Her pussy flexed and sucked at me, her orgasm painting me with her cunt juices, soaking me even more than before. I looked up into the tiny slits of her eyes, smiling a satisfied and dreamy grin. "Wow kid, I have to be honest, I didn't expect that." She whispered, her chest still heaving as she tried to find her breath.

"Oh I'm not done yet." I said feeling more confident than before, I grabbed her and pulled her to the bed, rolling over on top of her and climbing my way between her slippery and still shaking thighs. I took my stiff prick in hand, looking down at this woman splayed out on my bed. The same woman that gave me my first beer and helped me ride a bike, hell she even beat the shit out of a school bully's mom over me once. That's when it came to me; she had been waiting for this as long as I have.

"What are you waiting for, haven't you done enough of that already." She whispered, wrapping her legs around my waist and pulling me forward. I slapped her sticky mound with my prick and then spread her lips, rubbing my cock crown in between her crevice and against her sensitive, throbbing clit. "Oh god, pl, please. Quit teasing me, I've waited so long, put it in me, please god put it in me now." She begged, urging me, pulling me with her legs again and thrusting her hips up like she was a dick addict and I had her fix.

I began sliding my cock slowly into her, but foxy wanted it all and right then, slamming her hips up, shoving me deep inside her hungry twat. "Oh fuck." I groaned, feeling her inner depths surrounding and moving around me all at once. My knees went weak and shaky as my insides turned into jelly. My instincts took over making me pump my hips and slide my length deep in foxy's slick, wet cunt. The muscles inside her pussy gripped and milked me sending shivers of pleasure and excitement all throughout my body. Is this real, could fantasies like this really come true, or is it just some illusion that I'll wake from with a big sticky spot on my sheets.

"Yes, oh fuck yes." She screeched, the volume of her voice getting louder. I sunk deep inside her, pounding the silky depths of her pussy. The sound of our sweaty and sticky bodies coming together bounced off the walls. The smell of sex, strong and pungent, filling the air with our intoxicating scent. Or bodies felt like they were melting into one another, falling into a rhythm orchestrated by lust and the thumping drums pounding in our chests. I leaned, hungrily searching for her kiss and found the mouth of a starving beast. She let my tongue slip in between her lips, nipping at the soft pink tip. She latched onto me, scraping her long nails down my back, making me wince and groan into her mouth.

The sting was like a crop against a stallions rear quarter, making me slam harder into her, racing faster and faster to the sweet explosion building in both of our naked and thrusting bodies. "Oh yes, yes, I'm going to cum, oh oh oh, I'm going to, oh Shit I'm, I'm cummiiiing." She moaned, her fists gripping the bed. The look on her face was of pain and pleasure, her whole body rocking and shaking underneath me.

I slammed in and out and in again between her shivering, limp thighs. "Oh fuck, oh foxy, oh fuck!" I screamed, the tendons in my neck flexing as spasm after spasm of pleasure crashed through me, emptying my seed down deep in her cunt, my hard young cock bursting inside her. My loins released pump after pump of my newly rejuvenated load. I collapsed, rolling to the side with the biggest Shit-eating grin plastered across my face, my whole, entire body vibrating and pulsing with the boom of my slowing heart, my chest rising and falling. "Wow, Just wow." I whispered between breaths.

Foxy rolled over snuggling against my hairless chest and giggled. "You're telling me kid, who would have ever thought you'd be so packed full of dynamite? I guess you're not the only one getting a present today, huh." She said, chuckling in that sexy, raspy voice of hers.

Just then, there was a loud bang making us both sit upright in bed, our jaws hitting the floor and our eyes popped wide open. Damn, busted and I wasn't quite sure what to expect next. Standing in the door way was my mother and every guest she had invited, dressed in outrageous costumes from pirates to superheroes to a giant penis carrying a huge bowl full of condoms. All she had invited save for foxy. All at once, they sang happy birthday, piling in my bedroom, my mother leading the way in her very erotic French maids costume. Her tits and nipples peeked over the all too low cut top; the super short skirt was just barely low enough to hide her crotch-less matching panties. (Like I said before, she's not shy and I always wind up seeing more of her than I should.) She froze, standing just in front of us, holding a jack-o-lantern cake and staring at our nakedness. "Well son, I would say to get up except you already seem to be, so I guess you should make a wish and blow."

12