All Comments on 'Mom's Big Bed Ch. 05'

by FOUNTAINPEN67

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

You need to write another one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Location of g-spot

The g-spot is located about an inch inside and on the top of the pussy.

Distracting when you talk about rubbing the clit and g-spot. Otherwise not bad.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Good Read***

Hot story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mommy

I don't have a sister, but mommy and I have been lovers for many years. It started a little like this. She was a naturist (nudist) and I matured a little early around many pussies in plain view and with their pheromones just right THERE in front of my nose. Mommy started taking care of me when I started getting little hardons, and right after Dad died I began to take care of her. In my case I simply moved into mommy's bed after Dad's funeral. I told her that she was my wife, now. Well, she had long since educated me about being a good lover so I was just right for her and knew precisely what she liked. We did become husband and wife the day after I turned 18. I'm hard now. My mommy/wife passed recently and my oldest daughter lies here next to me as I write this while she strokes my erection. We are a loving family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
an outstanding story, and I love

the comment of the dude who wrote "mommy." What a lucky guy. He made his own mother his wife, and for decades he did what husbands do to their wives. Any old time he felt the urge, he stuck his big hard cock up her warm wet cunt--the same cunt he fucking came out of!--and blew his balls up his own fucking birth canal! Way to go, pal! Mom's passed now, but he still gets hard thinking of her. Luckily, he's got a loving baby girl who's eager to take care of her father's big fat daddy-dick and harvest all the semen from his heavy loaded daddy-balls. There's no love like family love, just like there's no fucking like family fucking.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
just a great, fun story

love mom, Ian. very sexy. 5 stars

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

I wish I had someone like the mother to teach me about love, sex, and women. Learning through trial and error is not the way to learn and is very exprensive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFOUNTAINPEN67@FOUNTAINPEN67
Hello everyone... with spring I have several new projects I am completing and a few more in the works. You'll see I am dabbling in short stories like The Chair; Our Stage and Private Box but I also have a few longies in the works. I'm working on chapter four of Lusty Lynn-Sexy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES