All Comments on 'Mom's Big Bed Ch. 08'

by FOUNTAINPEN67

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lol

I loved the reference to your other piece. I have to say, all the kinks in this made it go from great to spectacular. I mean, I was even able to ignore some things that are very much in a 'no-go' category for me. All because of how delightfully erotic and taboo this was.

LenaptLenaptabout 9 years ago
Great Story ... but all the romance and sensuality was dead with the business talking during the sex scenes!

Nice Story, especially because of the idea of one young man being seduced for several family mature womens of different Generations (Mom, Aunts and Granny)....but,

In the end of this Ch. 08, the talking about the business of the net site they want to start, during the sex scenes, takes OFF All the romance, sensuality and realism of the scenes....

I liked the story line especially because of the participation of the Granny (was nice also if you could join some Moms-in-law and others grannies too), and also would love if you could explore more the lesbian side of the romance.

Please keep going and thank you for some nice and wet wet moments of pleasure mmmmmm

Aunt Helena

53yo Mature Lesbian from Portugal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Realistic actually

The discussion of the website and the houses actually leads well into other opportunities for later expansions of the series. Thank you.

Ga_nylonfreakGa_nylonfreakabout 9 years ago

One of the hottest stories on Lit.

jleniljlenilover 7 years ago
Excellent story

Loved it, especially the cigar smoking.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
STARTED OUT PRETTY GOOD

NO IT'S AS THOUGH A FOURTH GRADE NORNY TOAD BOY IS TELLING THE STORY AND FOR PEOPLE THAT US A TEXT READER? WELL IT'S A FUCKING NIGHTMARE! MIGHT AS WELL SHUT IT DOWN AND FORGET IT. THE AUTHOR GOES INTO HYPER-HYPHENATION STAR WARS MODE. EVEN BRINGS IN AS MUCH RIDICULOUS-NESS UNTIL IT JUST TOO UNBEARABLE TO CONTINUE. TWEEKIE WEEKY WILLIE JILLY??? IS THAT WHAT BETTY BOOP DID?

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
this chapter rambled on

seemed like the same old over and over again with just different relatives. hopefully the next chapter is better

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'll bet

the bank will be surprised to know this

her cunt splattered girly juice again on my buckin "loans" as my balls could not stand

If this kid was not so lazy and arrogant, it could have seen and corrected errors of this type. But such IMMATURE children are self convinced they are incapable of making mistakes so proofreading and editing what is typed is beneath them.

Note: buckin was the typist's error. LOINS is the word that should have been used.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

I enjoy all forms of sex withfemales. Additionally, age is no problem. I prefer experience. Finally, as for anal sex, I thoroughly enjoy it. As far as hygiene is concerned, wih the exception of the grandmoother, each lady was only clearing up their own waste; therefore, no problem with disease. With the preceeding said, except for the mother/son sex, There was no emotional feeling nor sensitivity between the participants. Still a 5-star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFOUNTAINPEN67@FOUNTAINPEN67
Hello everyone... with spring I have several new projects I am completing and a few more in the works. You'll see I am dabbling in short stories like The Chair; Our Stage and Private Box but I also have a few longies in the works. I'm working on chapter four of Lusty Lynn-Sexy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES