Mom's Big Bed Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Ian, it's beautiful! You're now bathing in the energy of our THING! Wallow in it! SWIM! LET THE ENERGY FLOW! IN AND OUT OF YOU AND BACK INTO US! WE ARE GOING TO COMBINE ALL OUR ENERGIES INTO ONE BIG CLIMAX - ITS GOING TO BE BIG POSITIVE WONDERFUL AND POWERFUL!" Maria now moved her hands to Mom's and Becky's rectums as I continued to plow and fuck her intestines. In a minutes time she had coned her hands and was up inside Mom and Becky's ass-tunnels with her fists. Meanwhile, Becky had her own fist up Sharon's turd tunnel by now and Sharon had her hand up now inside Grandma's dung dumper while my grandmother moaned and cursed and toked her joint as her daughter "tilled her bottomland!" Plowing season must have started early in this part of the valley! You could definitely "smell the soil" getting turned over!

"Oh Ian," Aunt Becky said, "this is going to be so fucking sick and wonderful! UUUUNNNHHH ...just like your mother said!" She urged me to fuck Maria's asshole harder, telling me to nail her rectum just like a cunt while Maria now knuckle-blasted the bum-holes of my mother and Aunt Becky with reckless abandon! Maria was lapping and licking away at Grandma's cunt - munching her "crotch-sushi" like she was starving to death! Sharon now had her hand up into my grandmother up to her wrist and was plunging it in and out - transforming the old hippy harpy's rectal rec-room into a gape looking like a two car garage with the door up! Auntie Becky had meanwhile done a similar bit of "dung dumper damage" to Sharon's pooper with her thrusting fist!

The air was now heavy with the sound of moans, the lingering whiff of pot-smoke wafting from my grandmother's doobie, the humid smell of sweat and body odor mixed with suntan oil and lube, and the funk of fisted asshole! It was an earthy kind of smell ...like y'know when you are working in the garden or in the compost heap and you turn over the brown organic odds n' ends after a heavy rain, and you get this "WHEW what is that smell" kinda funk for the briefest of seconds in your nostrils. You then tell yourself that the compost is definitely READY TO GO in the basement to fertilize that next batch of killer chronic weed you are layin out - or so I'm told! What? ...Hey, why you lookin at me like that? Anyhow, that was what this smell was like; funky fetid, organic, and definitely "of the bodies" from these women! It was like being in the middle of a swirling cloud of lesbo butt-sex ...and to tell the truth, as nasty as it was; with every inhalation and whiff of sweat and funk, anal sex, and dribbling puss-hole...IT WAS AWESOME AND OH FUCK YEAH I WAS FUCKIN LOVIN IT!

I was now just absolutely tearing up Aunt Maria's ass-chute like a runaway train slamming into a greasy tunnel; with each cock-stroke along my mom's fist on the other side of Maria's cunt wall feeling like another train was on a parallel track rushing in the opposite direction so that when I thrust in, it seemed she pulled out and I felt the entire sick wonderful vibration! Maria for her part was just one long series of howling sobs and blubbering moans although quite muffled as she had Grandma's cooter pie and clitty stuffed in her munch-hole! It was like the moans and blubbers and cries were now some sort of trance music that we were all fucking to; as it was constant, hypnotic, and with almost a melodic quality! All the sounds from the ladies in the Sapphic sex coven now just kept building and building; like it was the theme music in a Fellini movie just about to hit the weird part! The whole boiling lesbo cauldron was about ready to bubble over as the howling, mewing, moaning, cursing, and humping was rising to wonderfully explosive levels of excitement and bestial intensity! Mom looked at me along with Becky; both had masks of joyful bawling agony etched on their faces. Becky tried to speak but she was on the edge of exploding. Mom found the words and through the crash and din of her own wonderful sexual ecstasy said,

"Ian are you ready?" I nodded back, it was all I could do - I HAD TO COME AND RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

"THEN KISS ME BABY!" Mom shouted. We locked lips and tangled tongues like two battling sea creatures probing each other with tentacles! Becky's mouth found my neck and sucked hard! Then the cauldron blew - and splattered everywhere with what seemed like a roar of an explosion!

Maria shuddered and splashed a huge hot puss-juice geyser up from the depths of her cunt-hole as Mom pulled her fist from her sister's twat to stroke my face and allow Maria the release of a good ole G-spot gusher! It landed on me and pretty much everyone there in the circle of "sister fisters!" Mom and Becky shook and splattered and drenched both of Maria's arms and the concrete pool-deck below them! Sharon's mouth went agape in a silent scream followed by a shrill banshee wail. Her orgasm seemed to split her in two on Becky's fist and her pussy juiced and cascaded a waterfall of Sharon-broth down onto the deck next to Becky's splatter puddle; mingling the two piddle puddles into a much larger body of water that would have been aptly named, "LAKE AUNTY!" Meanwhile Grandma shook and heaved and screamed as she gushed a torrent of "geriatric joy juice" down onto the face of my hungry Aunt Maria, who gobbled up the splashings of senior citizen Sapphic soup from my grandmother's now overflowing hippy hair-pie! Last but not least, I let go! It felt like my knees buckled and I came so fuckin hard as I grabbed Maria's hips and blasted a huge jet of nephew nougat up inside my Auntie Maria's crap canal to whitewash her lower intestine in a salty protein shake!

My balls kept shooting cum in jet after steaming hot jet as I simply screamed howled and roared with triumphant joy and cream-pied my howling aunt's back forty! When I later pulled away, her asshole hung open battered, slack, and satiated with a pond of jizz sitting just inside the cave of her rectal gape; looking like it would spill over the rim! It was a scene of complete chaos, debauchery, sweat, funk, piddle, and wonderful devastation! Could you imagine what we would look like when my cousins arrived?

We started to all get up and de-couple ourselves from each other. There were lots of queefes and farts coming from pussys and buttholes and girly-giggles as orifices adjusted to not having something corking them! It sounded a bit like a herd of cows walking through deep sticky mud! Mom suggested we re-convene to the big papa san chair under the ramada again but before adjourning to the "tuna bowl", my Aunt Becky had another idea,

"Let's get a look at those buttholes ladies! Line-up, let's show Ian the rose-blossom fruits of our labors!" With that, Becky and I watched as Mom, Grandma, Sharon, and Maria stood in a line up, turned around and faced the other way. They bent over with their moons facing the sun and spread their ass cheeks, and began to push as Becky nodded her head and offered words of encouragement. The air was punctuated by the sounds of pummeled poopers farting and splurting in a chorus of post lesbo fist-fuck flatulence. Maria was the loudest of the group as my cum splattered from her bunghole with a loud wet BBBRRRAAAAAP!

"Good job girls!" Becky coached, "Keep on pushin! You can do it! Come on Petra, knock that cute little plum out of your pooter! C'mon Ma, I KNOW YOU CAN DO it! Sharon, be strong bite your lip and push! Ohhhh Maria! That's a nice one!" In another second, Grandma, Mom and Sharon all had beautiful rose blossom prolapses pushing out of their buttholes that were being kissed by the rays of the Arizona sun, but Maria...SHIT!...I mean, YES; she had one too, but the damned thing looked like an elephant seal's proboscis was sticking out from where her dung dumper had been! There it was; all glistening wet and dripping my cum like the elephant seal had a runny nose or something! My dick and my fisting (as well as my mom's reaming knuckle-job) had really turned her insides all "inside-out" as it were!

"You do good work Ian," Becky commented with a critical eye, "Maria's turd tunnel is pulled inside out like a pink-veiny tube sock!" She high fived and fist bumped me!

"I thought YOU were the only one that could prolapse Auntie Becky," I asked in surprise, "what gives?" Becky belly laughed. She then explained,

"All of these ladies can do them. It's just that with me...well,... I can do it without a lot of effort. It's sort of a talent!" I doubted Simon Cowell would be praising her for it anytime soon but you never know! Anyhow, with that Becky dropped to her knees behind Maria's drooping drippy inside-out dung bunker and began to suck on it - and not just suck on it; she looked like she was Linda Lovelace deep throating it and sucking my cum out of Auntie Maria's ass-chute through a rude perverted tube of red veiny flesh! While she squatted and sucked at Maria's oversized rectal pepper, Becky pulled her asscheeks apart and without so much of a grunt, forced her reddish rectal blossom outside of her ass - JUST TO SHOW ME HOW EASY IT WAS FOR HER! It was so sick - and so fucking hot!

Becky motioned with her hand to the other waiting bums and I went from Mom's rose blossom, to Grandma's, and finally to Sharon's with my tongue and lips; giving them a good inside-out rimjob. Becky now pushed the red tentacle of flesh back up the whimpering Maria's turn tunnel where it was supposed to be and licking her lips she announced, "ALL CLEAN MARIA!" She then went from Mom, to Grandma, and then to Sharon, giving them a foul nasty "lickie-suckie" before then tucking them back in as the women howled, snickered, and giggled!

"Now how about hitting the tuna bowl?" suggested Becky.

"Sure," said Mom holding a bag up containing several joints rolled by Grandma, "I got the weed and the cigarette lighter!"

"I got the booze," said Becky pushing the caddy on wheels with the ice, the glasses and the box of wine over to the tuna bowl.

"I have the lube!" shouted Grandma.

"I have a sore tushy!" said Maria who whined and then giggled at her own joke!

"I have a man!" said Sharon grabbing me by the cock and leading me to the edge of the tuna bowl and the waiting pillow pile. She backed me to the edge and then unceremoniously pushed me in. I landed in the pile of pillows and Sharon then dove in with me.

"Move up to the back of the bowl Ian to make room for everyone else," Sharon suggested. Once I took my position in the back of the enormous piece of furniture filled with cushions, Sharon joined me; getting down between my legs. Taking my cockhead in her mouth, she sucked and kissed my cock while the other women got themselves "situated." Becky came around to the edge of the bowl and handed me a large - or rather oversized glass of box-wine to share with Sharon as a "loving cup," then she put a joint to my lips for a puff and I took a good deep long hard hit while Auntie Sharon puffed my other joint! After a second or so Becky pulled it from my lips and I exhaled as she gave the joint to Sharon. Sharon stopped sucking me long enough to take a good deep hard hit, and then she passed it back releasing a large generous cloud before diving back to toke my boner!

By now Aunt Maria had hopped in the Tuna bowl and had paired off with Grandma to one side of us in the sea of pillows and cushions and Mom and Aunt Becky appeared shortly to the other side of us, intent on a little one-on-one Sapphic lovemaking. It was wonderful wild and decadent; me getting my boner sucked back to life by Aunt Sharon,... and my two other aunts, my grandma, and my mom paired of in a lovely display of scissoring legs and bumping tacos! Like I said; I could watch lesbian lovemaking all day long and when you are being sucked back into hardness after having your balls drained from a riveting fuck, there is simply nothing to recharge the batteries in your balls like watching truly bisexual women making passionate love right smack dab in front of you!

After two minutes or so, Sharon decided my dong was stiff enough in her mouth that she stopped blowing me and began to climb up my body. She kissed and licked along the way; a beautiful warm smile etched across her face! I can still remember the look she had; not that of somebody who wanted to "just cuddle." It was a smile that said, "I'M HORNY," but also, "I'M FEELING VERY ROMANTIC AND LOVING RIGHT NOW!" She finally kissed and pecked and nibbled all the way up my belly and chest and neck until she was laying atop me and planting a deep passionate wet one right on my mouth; kisser to kisser! We French kissed and embraced and she parted her legs atop me and guided my penis up inside her lovely wet pink womb-hole and sheathed me inside her warmth up to my balls. She pulled away and let out a sigh with that same warm smile with her eyes locked on mine saying,

"Ohhh Ian baby, you woke something up inside me! You smell so good too! You have me all mushy and gooshy inside now after what you did to me this morning. I just wanna be your kitten now after that ass-fuck in the shower where you took me like a bitch! Oh, and then when I think of that powerful group fist circle we just took part in baby,..MMMMM! - such a nice series of wonderful delirious releases!"

"So Auntie Sharon," I asked, " can I ask you something? I mean...you REALLY like it when you get made into ...well ...a doormat to be ass fucked and pissed on? And you really like getting fisted like that up your poop-hole? For real?"

"Oh," she said hiding her eyes and face in my chest for a moment like she was shy, "well yes sweetie, I have a lot of stress in my life and with that whole sub kinky mew- mew -kitten shit that I do,...well it gives me a sort of release and ability to let-go; to not have to be competing or be on top. Becky and Maria get the same thing from it,...we are in rewarding high paying work but sometimes...y'know, we need to not be on top! Understand?" I nodded back as she continued,

"That whole thing with me getting man-handled by you really triggers lots of funky kink and fantasies inside my mind and it helps me relive others. Why just last week; I needed to relax and unwind after a long day and I was all alone in my house...I did what I like to normally do which was make a bath and beat-off with my vibrator in the tub. I just started going through a mental file cabinet of every time I was either dominated or every fantasy I had for being dominated, and you know what?" I should my head and she continued,

"You were fucking my pooper, bending me over in front of a group of people cheering and teasing me while you slapped my ass and made me take it like a bitch. It was so hot in the fantasy that I came like I had an earthquake between my legs - RIGHT FUCKING THERE IN THE TUB! The irony is that you did the same damn thing for me in the shower this morning and it was JUST as fucking hot as the fantasy I had last week! Today in the shower I was so loaded up with adrenaline and endorphins, plus a part of my mind was somewhere nice and mellow after the yoga that it all came together in one hot thunderous orgasm! Even when the rest of these women peed on us it played in with my nasty earthy kink needs...and theirs too! All that pent up animal energy and chemistry and then the nasty rush of hormones, pheromones and pee splashing all over the place...yeah it was the perfect release for a sub kitten like myself! Thank you Ian! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Now I just want to melt in your arms like a good little kitty and make love to you my cuddly tomcat!" We kissed again and began to rock our hips in a slow loving coital shag; my penis gliding up into her milking vagina as her pink walls seemed to gently pull and stroke me!

We just lay there; loving the moment, and each other. We ran our hands through each other's hair and stroked each other's faces while nibbling lips and chins. All the while, Mom's hippy dippy New Age music now was pulsing warmly in the background and we were both sinking into a deep sea of contentment and joy -as were those around us too! Mom and Becky were engaging in a deep wet passionate kiss as they continued to scissor and smoosh their quims together and Maria and Grandma cooed and bumped pussies to our other side with broad loving smiles across their happy faces! Sharon and I finished drinking the loving cup of wine and she placed it on a small table behind the edge of the tuna bowl before returning back to me for more soft strokes and kisses and whispers and caresses. The whole scene was hot, intense, and deeply erotic; only with a different energy level than before. This atmosphere was really about love, deep rich soul-felt LOVE and the physical act was its expression! It felt like we all combining together into one rich perfumed stew of positive calming energy; like a bunch of scented candles left burning too long that all melting together to make one hot perfumy colorful pool!

"That is so very VERY nice Ian!" Sharon whispered intensely as we caressed and kissed, "I sooooo can't wait to share you with Michelle, Cindy, and Kathryn - my daughters! I want you to make passionate love to them just like this when they get here today! I will be right there with you - we'll make love with them together...it's going to be wonderful! OOOHHH MMMMMM YEAH! You smell so nice and feel so good...and you are so young, cute, and handsome! Hmmmmm too bad I had my tubes tied! I would have so much loved to get pregnant by you...we'd have wonderful babies I think!" She went back to chewing on my chin and jaw while we rocked our hips and kept going with our kissy fuck as she continued in her intimate bedroom-style whisper,

"My girls are all just as kinky as me! You just keep that nice positive energy up and you'll be getting me times three with them! Oh and just like me they are competitive - I'm just warning you!" We giggled and kissed and felt our excitement rise. In a minute we were bucking and stroking with desperate wonderful intensity as both our orgasms approached like runaway trains on the same track. When we came it was a wonderful bawling kissing joyous howling thing that the two of us shared as we shook and spooged and dribbled before finally melting in to cuddling kisses and sighs of contentment. To either side of us, Mom and Becky and Grandma and Maria were now calling and bawling with joy as their four bodies shook their way through lovely screaming orgasms of their own! Just like us, they then snuggled and kissed and cooed before Becky finally decided she needed a change of scenery...namely she wanted me!

"Let me at him!" Becky said crawling over to me, "I want to make love to this little stallion after that great bit of domination he pulled on my butt-hole!" Becky high fived Sharon to "tag up" and let her have a turn on me. Sharon then moved over to my Grandma and Maria climbed atop my Mom on the other side of us for more sloppy taco bumping.

Becky didn't waste time and immediately went down on me. She deep throated and sucked me back to hardness in no time and in a few minutes she was coming back up my belly and chest for kisses and smooches. As we kissed and nibbled at each other's lips and faces, she parted her legs and let my penis ease up into her pussy-pipe like Sharon had done. As I slid in, she looked off into infinity for a second and sighed with a heartfelt, AAHHHHHHH SO NICE IAN! Before going back to kissing and nibbling she remembered something she just HAD to say,

"You know you really got me hot bothered and turned on with that ass torture you gave me at breakfast! So mean and nasty - I simply fucking love you Ian! And such a nice release for me! Now I want to make you a piece of hard toast and melt all over you like hot goopy cheese!" We continued to kiss - long, forceful, and passionately! We rolled our hips in another kissy fuck in the pillow pile and it was then that I SOOOO grateful for Mom's kissing and cuddling lessons from the day before! She pulled away from my lip-lock and smiled at me warmly as she ran a hand through my hair telling me,