Mom's Big Bed Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMM my girls Laura, Melissa, and Ami are going to thank me after making love to you with me this afternoon! Y'know what else?" I shook my head.

"Well," she continued, "that kinky thing I do with my pooper going all inside out is something that...runs in the family! When I broke my girls into the thing after they each turned eighteen, I took the whole lesbo-fist thing to the NEXT LEVEL with them. They can all prolapse; JUST LIKE MOMMA! You like?" I nodded.

"I kind of figured you would," she whispered with a smirk, "you don't seem to be too terribly shocked anymore! Maybe later I can show you what me and my girls do when we want to make a thing called our CIRCLE OF POWER - it's nice and sick and hot! We make the spokes on a VERY special wheel!" I looked at her confused as to what she meant by it but before I could ask, her mouth was all over mine in a smothering attack of deep rich kisses. I put it out of my head and with that, we settled into our nice warm snuggle-fuck as we gave each other the same tender loving kisses, caresses, murmurs and gentle loving fuck-strokes that I had experienced with Sharon only a few minutes before. Meanwhile, the women to either side of us made beautiful passionate love; all legs thrashing and taco salads smashing together that made me think that the Greek poetess, Sappho must have been partial to Mexican food!

In no time at all however, Becky and I had completely tuned-out the choral group of moaning fucking women to either side as our own "situation" beginning to "build". It grew and intensified until in a few minutes, we were smooching and snogging and biting each other's lips as our loins ground together in a wonderful quaking climax that had my howling aunt spilling her "Becky-broth" down my shaft and balls and me sending another load of hot nephew nut-nougat into her naughty nookie-nest! We both bawled and moaned into each other's mouths in a joyous kiss and it was several seconds before we became aware that the couples to either side of us were now urgently mewing and calling their way through climaxes as well!

After a minute or so, joints were lit, naughty jokes began to be told, glasses started to be filled (or re-charged), and people began to shift partners again. Becky moved off of me after giving me a THANK YOU IAN kiss and then smiling, she disappeared into the pillow pile to search for another victim. Slowly the pillows next to me shifted and a hand put a joint to my lips for a quick huff n' puff! It then disappeared and as I exhaled the potsmoke, the pillows to the other side of me rippled and moved. Something determined and hungry was lurking ominously in those pillows; it felt like I was in some dark steamy jungle thriller movie. A moment later the cushions parted as my Aunt Maria slithered out of the depths of the pillow-pile and up on me like a statuesque blonde anaconda; ravenous for her next meal! She even flicked my chin, face, and lips before kissing me and in a mewing little-girl-kitten sort of voice said,

"Thank you for that wonderful release over there on the lounge earlier! I can't remember when I last came like that! That circle-of- friends- fuck that we all enjoyed released a powerful amount of energy within this group and the bonds between us are now like solid steel! What a flow of power; I haven't felt something like that since I went on vacation to a swinger's retreat near Vienna Austria two years ago and Ian; one or two of THOSE ladies may have been professionals! Usually in a group orgasm like that something gets kicked into high gear on a Karmic level...it is bound to make wonderful bursts of creativity and opportunity for people in this group thanks to you! Oh...and speaking of YOU," she remembered, "you realize I don't let just ANY-body dominate me and my asshole like that! You are gonna become the special alpha male in my life, and the lives of these ladies here...and...our girls!" I nodded and she kept talking,

"Good," she said, "now to show you my husband just how grateful I am, I am going to make sweet sweet wonderful love to you! I heard what Sharon and Becky said to you while you were making love to them. I want you to know that just like Sharon, I wish I could get pregnant by you! If my tubes weren't tied I would have you knock me up with babies again and again; our kids would be gorgeous Ian! Simply fucking gorgeous! Oh and like Becky, my daughters Claire, Courtney, Christine and Jennifer share some of my...shall we say - APPETITES AND TASTES? Yes... that is a good way to describe it; appetites and tastes. I think you are going to like those four girls!"

"Appetites?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," Maria said looking off like she was remembering something particularly lurid and wicked, "those four DEFINITELY are mine! From vanilla fucking to assfucking, from cocksucking to pussy eating, from lovemaking to swinging to bondage, enemas, lesbo wrestling, peeing, kink, kink, and MORE KINK...they can't get enough and they love the variety! I thought I would move them into things gradually when I brought them into the THING we have here after each hit eighteen, but in all four cases it was like they were a bunch of little ducks that immediately started swimming in the kink-pond just as hard and fast as Mama! So yeah; most definitely,...they're mine!"

We laughed and then kissed and she rubbed my faces in soft loving caresses like we had been married for forty years and had been in-love for just as long! She kissed down my body and until she arrived at my cock and proceeded to give me a long luxurious restorative blowjob. In about five minutes, I was solid as the hull of a destroyer and my Auntie Maria came sliding back up my body like a ship going down a boat launch - I am surprised nobody made a speech and broke a bottle of champagne on her nice round heart-shaped bottom!

She kissed me again and as we probed each other's lips with our tongues she parted her legs and slid the mushroom head of my cock up into the notch of her pussy hole. She then let gravity and her juices do the rest and she slid her cunt down onto my shaft until her pink meat curtains were snuggling up to my testicles! We began to stroke and kiss and cuddle and fuck; the Sapphic typhoon of love whirling, and howling and crying all around us in the sea of fishy smelling pillows in the tuna bowl! It would have made for one HELL of a Starkist commercial now that I remember!

We pushed and plowed for several minutes, stroking each other's faces and saying beautiful lovey-dovey things to each-other; waves of happiness and love flowing through our two bodies. We locked lips and I simultaneously pulled her hair and kissed her deeply. We became more passionate in our lovemaking. Maria retaliated by grinding her pelvis hard down onto my pubic bone over and over - like she was trying to grind corn or something - we were so very much into the moment and swept away with it! After a few minutes of this lovely snuggle- cuddle- grinding- kissy sort of fuck we sensed each other's wave was building and we picked up the pace and the energy. From the noise our loins smacking together to of our hungry sucking kisses; it must have sounded like we were half-fucking and half eating a giant bowl of lasagna, come to think of it! Anyhow...we banged hard like that for a few more minutes until we both shook and cried in sobbing thrashing beautiful climaxes as once more I was drenched in her "aunty ablutions" while the sugar walls of her pussy took a healthy hot whitewashing of "cock custard" from my balls! We came so loud and so hard that to either side, the lesbo revelers stopped pillaging each other's hair pies long enough to applaud us!

Maria and I lay in a heap of sweat and sex; kissing away our orgasms and wiping the beads of perspiration from each other's foreheads! We looked like we had just gone out for a blistering mid-day run the way we were breathing so hard, but it must have been a "fun run" because we both had ear to ear smiles of love and happiness! About that time Sharon's arm popped up over the edge of the pillows and she fished around for her phone saying,

"I am going to text my girls and find out where the fuck they are! They need to get their asses over here!"

"Get mine over here too," said Becky atop my mother.

"And mine," said Maria weakly; still out of breath and delirious from the fuck we had just churned out! That was the last I remembered. I fell asleep with my cock deflated and trickling semen into my Aunt Maria's pussy as she lay atop me for a wonderful thirty minute nap!

When I awoke, Mom stirred in the pillows next to me and sleepily suggested that we adjourn to the kitchen for lunch to restore both the ladies who were probably famished now, and me; the only cock in the whole bunch! Nobody protested. I was the last out of the tuna bowl as we headed into the kitchen. In a few minutes Sharon's phone buzzed on the kitchen countertop. Her daughter Michelle texted her to let her know they were finishing breakfast and would be piling into the car in twenty minutes. Sharon texted her back and asked Michelle to bring her "special bag" from under her bed. I figured she was talking about more weed. I was half right.

As we ate a lunch scraped together by Mom and fueled by more weed and wine, Aunt Becky brought a camera from upstairs. Mom had told her to fetch it from under the nightstand in her bedroom and she told me to finish my lunch quickly because my photography skills would be "yoked to task" in a few minutes. I looked at her with a HUH? expression but I was met by a plate with a sandwich on it and a spank on my butt with explicit instructions to EAT UP! In a few minutes I had cleaned my plate, downed some water, taken a hit off Grandma's joint when she was looking the other way, and I had the camera in one hand and a full glass of wine in the other. Mom then grabbed me by the cock and led me from the kitchen, jerking and masturbating me to a nice hard-on as we walked while the rest of the ladies cackled and cheered and stuffed their faces in-between puffs on their doobies.

As it turned out, Mom had me start snapping a bunch of naked photos of her on the rug. She got in a bunch of yoga positions that allowed me to snap her crotch close up before she then got on the couch for a few naughty masturbation pics. The last thing she did was have me change the camera setting from "photos" to "movies".

"It's the start of my website Ian. I need you to start working on it soon and I figured I was in the mood to take some photos. You can download these onto your computer to start your work."

"Sure Mom," I answered, "but how do you want to be filmed?"

"I'm going to masturbate to a girly cum-shot," she answered, "get a towel from the hall bathroom. Ok honey?" I was back in a flash with the towel and Mom put it under her ass so as not to ruin the couch with one of her classic cunt-gushers if she had one. Mom nodded to me and I began to film. She then began to frig her cunt and rub her clit as the camera rolled. It was the first pornographic film I ever filmed and it was with my mother! In about four or five minutes Mom had got herself just where she needed to and she looked right straight into the camera and screamed a loud OOOOOOOOOHHHHH as her fingers produced a fountain of girl-splatter all over the towel, her legs, and she even got a drop on the camera lens- good aim that woman! A happy cheer rose up from the kitchen just before I stopped filming.

Mom now had me sit down on the couch and turn on the TV. She put in one of her porno DVDs. She then fast forwarded to where an older woman was sucking a young dude's cock and she told me to start masturbating. I was already hard so it wasn't a lot of work to get myself - "jump started." She then had me start filming but before-hand, she told me to be careful not to film my face or any family pictures in the house for "identity reasons". She didn't want me to be connected to what was about to happen should some puritan law enforcement NAZI wish to try and investigate this film. Anyhow, I started filming my cock being jerked by my own hand with the porno in the background and then Mom walked into the room in her bathrobe and "caught me jacking off". It was her first role-play video as well as mine and it started this little financial juggernaut of a porn empire that we have today!

She did the whole, "BOBBY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HOME EARLY FROM SCHOOL?" thing and I add-libbed and came back with, "MOM, WHAT ARE YOU DOING BACK FROM SHOPPING SO EARLY?" thing. She then looked at the TV and said something to the effect of, "Son - ARE YOU WATCHING PORNOS?" We then progressed in the little role-play skit where she chastised me for watching incest porn and if I really need to do it - SHE could scratch the itch! She dropped the bathrobe and plopped down naked between my legs and proceeded to blow me - hey this wasn't great acting but it was a GREAT BLOWJOB! I came in about three minutes and Mom stuck her tongue out for the camera showing my boy-batter dripping all over it like melted sugar before she popped it back in her mouth and swallowed it all down. I shut off the camera having finished my first porno and that of my Mom's!

About the time that I stopped filming Aunt Sharon had an announcement. It was 12:15 and her girls had just texted her and said they would be here at 1:00. Apparently they had a late night. Mom scooped me up and we met my aunts and grandmother before we adjourned back to the pool to oil up and get some more sun. Out at the pool, Mom removed the lid to the hot tub and started the bubbles going; in case any of the ladies wanted to make "MILF" soup! Grandma and Sharon lit joints and took my mom up on her offer. The rest of us got on lounge-chairs again with glasses of wine and caught some more warm Phoenix sun. At about five minutes past one, we heard a car pull into the drive and then there was a loud HONK HONK HONK and lots of happy yells.

"Hope your boner has re-charged Ian!" Grandma shouted from the hot tub, "My granddaughters can be a ravenous herd of young hippy harpies in HEAT and there is no telling how hungry they are for a bit of MAN FLESH!" She and Sharon cackled and got out of the tub and shut off the bubbles while everyone else got up as my cousins arrived at the side gate to the pool. Sharon's three daughters, Michelle, Cindy, and Kathryn burst through the gate and immediately hugged and kissed (with some nice sick tongue) my naked Auntie Sharon, before they then passed out hugs and kisses (deep ones again), to Mom, my aunts, and my grandmother. It was a little like a cross between the poetry of Sappho and a scene from Deliverance that somehow ended up unfortunately on the cutting room floor!

My cousins turned to me and smiled. They then walked over one by one to simultaneously "check out the merchandise." In stark contrast to Mom, Grandma, and my aunts; who were buck naked just like me, they on the other hand were in t-shirts shorts and flip flops and their long curly hair. Each also sported those little silver/pewter rings that they wore on their thumbs (just like the one I had received the day before at my "wedding ceremony" when I entered into the THING). They also sported cool little toe rings and nose studs. They were most definitely "in the tribe!" Michelle; oldest or the three gave me the first hug and the first kiss-nice and wet! She was also the tallest and the most robust of the three; she lifts weights and had wrestled in high school. Bodybuilding was her hobby now, (along with weed, dick, and pussy it would seem). She wasn't a green she-hulk of rippling muscle but she was toned and definitely looked like she could squat or bench me while I held a stack of encyclopedias in my arms. She was also twenty-one and had one more year of college.

"MMMMM," Michelle said breaking our kiss, "I could gobble you up in one bite!" She then looked down at my woody in her hands that she was already pumping and said,

"But damn! As for HIM I think I might have to pace myself and take four bites on THAT veiny summer sausage!" She hugged me again and slapped me on the ass before she then stepped back to take off her shirt over her blonde head; then her shorts came off - revealing her nice sculpted ass and her big fuckin tits that fortunately had not shriveled up with all that fuckin iron she pumped! All the ladies clapped and cheered. Her whole tanned amazon package of was wrapped in a teeny tiny electric green thong one- piece bathing suit that looked like it was made of dental floss - it was oh so fuckin tiny! She flexed and posed for a second as the rest of the group continued to cheer and clap. There is something that tears and rips back in forth inside me about bikinis and nudity in women. On one hand; I find a woman who is naked to be sexy...but on the other hand; a woman who wears the right bikini for her (especially if it is small and nearly not there) is equally exciting to me - IF NOT MORE! Anyhow, Michelle finished flexing and pouting her lips and showing off her girly-gun arms and then my cousin Cindy pushed her big sis out of the way to hug me and kiss me and take my pecker in hand for inspection.

Cindy at twenty, was probably the most like her mom; my Aunt Sharon. She was competitive but not like Michelle. Cindy was competitive in that she always wanted to spat and she always had to get the last word in (even getting into heated arguments with her professors at college)! Still there was something about all that energy inside her that wrapped up in her short curvy little frame made her incredibly fun to be around! She was like a mischievous little toy cannon; compact with rounded features and possibly silent for a moment before then going off with a loud BANG the next! She stepped back and off came her shirt and shorts revealing her compact sexy little fire-hydrant of a body topped by curly red hair. She was clothed now only by a wonderfully slick little red micro-kini bottom and no top. She had perky boobies that jutted up and the afternoon sun glinted on two rings of gold that pierced her gumdrop sized nipples.

"Yeah by the looks of things," Cindy said looking down at my wedding tackle, "I'm gonna be walking funny for a couple of days...NOT THAT I AM COMPLAINING OR NUTHIN!" More hoots and cackles erupted from the crowd. Cindy was pushed out of the way by Kathryn or "Kit-Kat" as she was called. She was the biggest hippy of the three sisters and was the youngest at age nineteen. She was also the brainiest having one a full academic scholarship to the university straight out of high-school. She had red-brown hair and a perpetual sunny smile. Her hug and kiss was "different" to say the least. I thought I smelled incense and believed that I heard really cool rock guitar riffs in the background as we locked our lips (despite the fact that in reality we still had my mom's New Age crystal gazing music on- wafting through the air)! Her hair was different too...she had a flowing mane of hair that cascaded down past her shoulders but she had two dread-lock sort of thingys hanging to her right front side of her head like two matted flaps of hair that she had tied off with leather thongs and even little strings of turquoise to embellish the ties. She stepped back and stripped off her top n' bottoms revealing this lithe compact "hippy goddess body" that was ABSOLUTELY FUCKABLE; wrapped in a turquoise one-piece micro-kini thong sort of setup. Again more clapping and hooting erupted from the group!

The entire group of ladies moved to the pool and my Aunt Sharon asked if the girls if they had brought the "special bag." Michelle held up the large Puma gym bag aloft with one hand back at the gate where she had set it down and gave her a big hearty YEP MAH! IT'S ALL HERE! Satisfied, my Aunt Sharon had her bring it over to the edge of the pool and "unpack" by a small table next to the deck chairs while Kit-Kat and Cindy jumped up into the hot tub for a few minutes of bubbles with my mom and Grandma. The rest of the ladies freshened their drinks and handed Michelle one. As Michelle strutted off merrily to join her sisters at the tub, I watched Sharon go through the contents of the bag.

1...34567...10