All Comments on 'Mom's Big Bed Ch. 11'

by FOUNTAINPEN67

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

After he fucks the one half-sister he has yet to fuck, you should start a new series called the "First Family of Porn" detailing how Ian sets up his websites and got into the porn industry.

LenaptLenaptover 8 years ago
Great Story! 5* STARS Again

Great Story, Dear FOUNTAINPEN67

Give you 5***** Stars again!

Love this Stories specially because of the Older Women and the Lesbian Love on it!

Here in Literotica, we do Not find many stories with Grandmothers and others Older Womens in Love.

As a 54yo mature lesbian Aunt in a very close family love with my own loving 76yo Aunt, I can tell you that Older Women are Great Lovers too!

Please do Not stop, and Thank you, again, for some great Wet wet Big "O" moments of true pleasure reading yours loving stories mmmm

Wet wet kisses

Aunt Helena

54yo Lesbian Aunt from Portugal

horned_lizardhorned_lizardover 8 years ago
Wild ride in more ways than one

Started a bit slow but quickly got better and continued to impress. Love the detail with anal and actually including enemas, something most stories don't bother with, which makes it so much more realistic.

Maybe as they get the porn site up and running, they start stretching asses like in "A Proper Young Woman's Guide to Anal Etiquette" -lordodie

Really hope he gets a bunch of them pregnant!

Liz_57Liz_57over 8 years ago
Love it

This a great story, the swinger party is great and the bar sounds so cool. I also love all the incest, so much fun. A bit long, but worth the read.

max052max052over 8 years ago
Done with this...

The shit in the shower was a total turn-off. Why the spanking and humiliation? Ian should have taken control of the situation. Nothing sexy about a mommy's boy. It's starting to look like this isn't going any where, I'm going to find something else to read.

Zero stars.

maxo52

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Entertaining story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFOUNTAINPEN67@FOUNTAINPEN67
1432 Followers
Hello everyone... with spring I have several new projects I am completing and a few more in the works. You'll see I am dabbling in short stories like The Chair; Our Stage and Private Box but I also have a few longies in the works. I'm working on chapter four of Lusty Lynn-Sexy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES