All Comments on 'Mom's Boy Ch. 01'

by cockpilot21

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Honest feedback

1) This was a decent stroke story. However, I don't know why you wrote that it's not an abrupt fuck story - that's just what it was.

2) Is J an alcoholic? He invited some friends over for drinks, then went to a bar, then had more drinks with mom...

3) Why in God's name would he need viagra?? (unless he's an alcoholic). I mean he's young, virile, and most importantly, banging his own mother! Given the circumstances, I'd think he'd be taking pills to keep his boner down, not keep it up.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Nice stroke story. Wish it was a little longer, though. As a yoga instructor, think of all the positions the mom could get herself into.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Jordan don't need no stupid viagra

Like that last reader wrote, the boy's "young, virile, and most importantly, banging his own mother." The author of this excellent story is himself in his early 20s, so I hope and trust we have many more stories of hot motherfucking to look forward to (forget the viagra). Jordan's dad is away for an extended time. Yet his mother is a passionate woman, especially passionate between her legs. Is she supposed to do without any cuntal satisfaction, even though she's got a young male with all the equipment necessary to fill all his mother's needs and then some. The combination of a boy's hard young cock and his own mother's warm wet twat is the most natural combination there is. As Jordan and his mom discover, the boy's got an endless supply of semen in those hot young balls of his, and the best place to splatter his semen is up his own mother's ever-loving twat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

5 stars ,hope there is another chapter to this

cockpilot21cockpilot21over 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks. Ch 2 sent up for approval.

Thanks for the critiques & comments everyone. No he's not an alcoholic, just a college kid, they drink, it's what they do. And of course younger kids are young, dumb, and full of cum, but a 30 second turn around is rare, threw in the Viagra just to give a different spin and to show the dad's quite lacking these days.

Anyways: Ch 2 has been sent up for approval & it implores more flexible positions as requested and a couple new twists. Enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Viagra DOESN'T work that quickly!

cockpilot21cockpilot21over 9 years agoAuthor

Ok sorry about the Viagra post. Never need it so don't know how it works.ita a story

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
A good start

I think the boy is going to have a busy but fun holiday.

I wonder what is he going to do when he has to go back to school, and leave that sweet pussy of his mom's.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very juvenile..........

This could have been written by a teenager. Are you sure you are 18 and old enough to submit stories to this site?

Ducky7Ducky7over 9 years ago
Who really cares about the viagra science. This is a hot sexxy story

and needs at least two more chapters..

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
Viagra science vs College-age penis?

I remember my years at university. I remember my penis's years at university, as well. Viagra or no viagra, after the first orgasm, your typical college student will need very little time, and only moderate incentive, to get another erection. So, would it have been the medical effect of the Viagra, or the normal effect of "Dude, you're about to get laid again!" to coax the next erection?

Where the Viagra WOULD benefit the pair is after the third or fourth orgasm, for general "staying power", as opposed to the original "part one: sprint" and "part two: run" (and "part three: jog").

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Good story

This is a good story but you definitely need to either retread your work or have an editor review your work as spell check will only tell you if a word is spelled incorrectly. You used "he" when you meant "her" and "weather" when you meant "whether." you could have used a little more background on appearances, age and length of the marriage to flesh the story out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
There's nothing like sleeping with your mom when dad's away!

Being in the same bed with an attractive lady is very arousing, even if it's your mother. The less she wears, the hornier it makes me. I wake up from a dream that I was having sex with my mom, and I can't resist taking her. Once I begin, I quickly realized she's into it, and that just makes me fuck her harder. When she's having her orgasm, I really start pumping her pussy until I'm shooting my load deep inside her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous