All Comments on 'Mom's Boyfriend Wanted Penny'

by JustLikeEwe

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Crazy but actually believable. The sex was good but the seduction was even better. All of the uncertianity and internal drama kept me interested all the way and I don't blame the guy for wanting to fuck Penny. Five stars, and that isn't enough..

onyxessenceonyxessenceover 11 years ago
Hottest story I've read in a long time!

This was one of the best stories I've read on this site in a long, long time. I usually skip stories that are more than two pages long because they tend to drag on without being erotic, but this story kept the sexual tension mounting through well-written characters and great sex scenes. I have only two criticisms: 1) the initial lesbian scene was a throw-away, and should have been handled better and 2) the scene where one minute Penny is coming downstairs to meet Rick in the middle of the night while mom is asleep but the next minute Rick is shown thinking about her mother being in the garden was very confusing. They refer to an event that I think you removed or changed around, and the editing wasn't done well, so I lost my "hard on" while trying to figure out what just happened. Overall though, it was a pleasure. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous