Mom's Boyfriend Wanted Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't notice her. Since the bathroom was between the mother and daughter's bedrooms, he had turned to head back to bed. Relieved in one sense, disappointed in another, Penny started to lower her hands as Rick reached the door, but as his hand touched the knob he looked back down the hall and froze in place, staring at her.

They stared at each other, both of them seeming to be unable to move as they faced each other naked in the dimly lit hallway. Finally, Rick made a step in Penny's direction, and she turned to move back into her bedroom.

"Wait," Rick Cole whispered when she saw Penny begin to duck back into her room, and he stopped moving closer for a second.

That seemed to stop Penny's flight, but when he made a couple more tentative steps towards her, she bolted, jumping back into the safety of her bedroom as he approached.

"Penny," came the soft voice from the hall. "Let me in honey."

Penny said nothing, her entire body shaking as she stood behind the locked door.

"Don't be scared, Penny," Mr. Cole said softly. "I won't hurt you. Let me in."

Penny shook her head no, an absurd thing to do since he couldn't see her, but she was so rattled that she wasn't thinking straight.

"Penny," Rick Cole whispered after a couple of minutes passed. "Okay. I won't come in then. I swear. Just open the door a bit so I can talk to you."

Penny's hand started to move toward the lock and then paused while she cursed herself for even doing that. Finally, she turned the lock and opened the door a few inches, knowing that if he wanted to he could simply push his way inside.

"Thank you," Mr. Cole said. "You really don't have to be afraid of me, you know."

"I'm not," Penny replied meekly as she looked up at Mr. Cole's eye a foot above her head.

"Good. Because you shouldn't be. After all, we both want the same thing. You just proved that to me."

"Sorry," Penny whispered. "I'm sorry. Don't know why I did that. Just trying to be funny."

"No you weren't," Mr. Cole said, leaning just a bit against the door to open the gap another inch or two. "You were trying to show me how beautiful you were. You didn't have to do that, because I already knew how sexy you were, but I loved it. You're even more beautiful than I thought.

"I'm not beautiful."

"Yes you are. You're beautiful and sexy, and for some reason you're home on a Saturday night when you should be out having fun," Mr. Cole said. "Sure you don't want to let me in?"

"No."

"I won't touch you. I just want to look at you better. The light's kinda dim out here. In your room, I could look at you some more, and you could look at me again if you wanted. You seemed to like looking at me last night."

"I can't," Penny sniffed. "My Mom..."

"Okay then," Rick said. "Thank you for giving me one of the biggest thrills of my life though. Maybe the next time I stay over you can surprise me again. Okay?"

"Okay," Penny responded, and then the pressure on the door went away and Penny heard Mr. Cole walk down the hall.

"Omigod," Penny said aloud to herself and she closed the door and locked it. "You're an idiot, Penny Walton."

***

Penny Walton sat in front of her make-up mirror, idly running the brush through her shoulder length red hair as she replayed what had happened late last night.

Those things her mother's boyfriend Rick had said to her still resonated in her mind, and even though she knew that he had to be just teasing her, the fact remained that he had said them.

She had heard those things before from other kids just trying to get into her pants, and the lines had even worked for Mike Brown when he broke her cherry on the night of her senior prom, but this was different.

Rick Cole wasn't some pimple faced kid in need of someone besides themselves to play with their dick, he was a man. A man who owned a business and could get just about any girl he wanted. Hell - he was screwing her Mom, Penny thought, and her mother hadn't been with anybody besides Dad since she was Penny's age.

Rick looked a little like the guy who played Rocky in those old boxing movies. Ruggedly good-looking, and Penny's heart skipped a beat when she remembered his muscular physique out in the hall. Those arms - that chest - and that...

"Morning," came the voice behind her, and Penny jumped when she saw Rick Cole standing behind her, and she realized he must have been there watching her before she noticed him.

"Sorry Penny," Rick said, picking up the hairbrush that Penny had dropped when he startled her. "The door was ajar and I said hello. Guess you were daydreaming."

"Uh- yeah," Penny answered, feeling naked even though she was wearing a nightie.

"Your Mom just went into the bathroom," Rick said. "She's going to take a shower, so I thought that this might be a good time for us to have a little talk."

"Relax," Rick said, smiling as Penny tried to nonchalantly cover herself even though the nightie was plain white and not that revealing. "Besides, you showed me everything last night."

"Um - you said that the hallway was dark," Penny mumbled as Rick knelt down behind her, and even on his knees he was still a little taller than her sitting down.

"It was, but I have 20/20 vision," Rick informed Penny, putting his hand on her slender shoulder, the pale skin broken only by a dusting of freckles. "And I meant what I said - you're so gorgeous that you drive me wild."

"Mr. Cole," Penny said in a quivering voice, looking up into the mirror at their reflection, and her body shivered as he brought his hands down her reed-thin arms. "My Mom..."

"Will be in the bathroom for quite a while, and you know how long her showers are" Rick said in finishing Penny's sentence, running his meaty hands back up Penny's arms and grinning when he saw the trail of goosebumps that his touch had caused along the way. "And I thought you were going to call me Rick?"

"Sorry."

"After all, I haven't called you Peanut since you told me how much you hate it," Rick said, letting his hands continue gently stroking Penny's arms, her biceps so tiny that his thumb and index finger could encircle them easily.

"Thank you," Penny mumbled, trying to make her breathing sound normal.

"Hard to believe you're 18," Rick said, his minty breath making Penny's hair flutter as it landed on her neck.

"19 - um... I'm 19," Penny corrected.

"Right. 19," Rick said, mindful only of the fact that 18 was the magic number as far as he was concerned, and the fact that she didn't look 19 or 18 only made her more desirable to him. "That's not an insult, and you can keep brushing your hair, you know."

"I'm done," Penny said as she set down the brush, and from outside her room she heard her mother turn on the shower.

"Too bad. You looked so pretty running that brush through your hair," Rick said. "Who's Mike?"

"Huh?"

"Mike," Rick repeated as he nodded up to the corner of the mirror, where a faint reminder of where she had written his name back when she thought she was in love still left a very faint image.

"Oh. He was just a boy."

"Lucky boy," Rick said, looking down over Penny's shoulder, trying to look down the front of Penny's nightie, but while the fabric was against her chest he could see her nipples pushing against the fabric. "You dump him?"

"Yeah. Sorta," Penny said, even though it had been the other way around.

"Was he your first?"

"Boyfriend?" Penny asked.

"No. I mean was he the first boy you had sex with?" Rick asked.

"Mr. Cole..."

"Rick," he reminded her. "Don't worry. It's not like I'm going to tell your mother or anything. I'm just curious."

"Yes," Penny heard herself saying, despite not intending to answer him.

"Was it good?" Rick asked, and when Penny shook her head he gently squeezed her shoulders.

"Too bad," Rick said. "What happened? Did it hurt?"

Penny nodded, Rick's breath on her back making her start to sweat.

"Was he big?"

"No," Penny replied. "Uh - about 5'10"."

"That's not what I meant," Rick said, smiling when he saw that Penny knew exactly what he meant and had been just being cute, something she did very well as far as he was concerned.

"No, I don't think so - not really," Penny said, wanting to say that while she thought so at the time, compared to what Rick had between his legs Mike wasn't anything approaching big. "Just - I dunno."

"I think I know," Rick said, leaning over Penny's bony shoulder and whispering in her ear as they looked at their reflections. "He was a boy trying to do a man's job. I'm not putting him down, mind you. I was a boy once myself."

"I'm not a boy anymore," he finished, leaning down and putting his lips on the pale shoulder and kissing her softly. "I'm a man, but you know that already now, don't you Penny?"

"Mr. - Rick," Penny said, starting to rise but staying put under Rick's firm but tender hold. "My Mom."

"We're going to make love, you know that, right?" Rick said, watching Penny's aquamarine eyes bulge at his words. "Not today. Maybe not next week, but we will. I can't wait."

"We - I can't," Penny protested. "My Mom..."

"She has nothing to do with it," Rick said. "I wanted you before last night, and now that I got a little peek at you, I have to have you."

Penny made a choking sound when she felt Rick's finger stroking her nipple through the nightie after his hand slipped off her arm. Just one finger, and as it stroked the bump Penny squirmed in her chair.

"Your breasts are amazing," Rick breathed. "Breasts so firm they defy belief, and your nipples are incredible. They're like strawberries begging to sucked on. So big and plump."

"Please," Penny whimpered as Rick slid his hands down her arms again before taking her wrists and lifting them up behind her head, making her swollen nipples clearly visible against the fabric.

"No... it's okay," Rick assured Penny when she tried to lower her arms, and when he asked her to link her fingers behind her neck, for reasons she could not explain, she did.

"So sexy," Rick sighed as his hands slid over the insides of Penny's arms, and as she shuddered uncontrollably they both watched his thumbs gently stroke the moist pockets of her armpits.

"Do you use that?" Rick asked, nodding toward the old electric razor that rested on a back corner of the make-up table.

"Sometimes. That was my Mom's," Penny replied. "She gave it to me but it doesn't work good."

"I know," Rick said as his thumbs ran over the peach fuzz that densely coated the tiny hollows of Penny's underarms. "Those old electric razors don't work as well as a good old blade and shaving cream. I'd be glad to shave your underarms for you myself if you'd like. Of course, they're sexy as hell just the way they are, just like the rest of you."

"Please," Penny repeated, for some reason unable to move or resist even though there was nothing to prevent her from stopping this.

"I especially liked seeing that you weren't one of those girls that shaves her pussy," Rick said while nibbling on Penny's neck. "Your bush is so thick and full - so womanly - is it as soft as it looked?"

"Damn," Rick said when the sound of the shower stopped just as his hands had slid down from Penny's underarms on their way to find out exactly how soft her pubic hair was.

"We'll continue this next weekend," Rick said, straightening up and moving toward the door. "You aren't afraid of me any more, are you Penny?"

"Good," Rick said after Penny sat motionless in response. "Although I have to admit that I'm a little afraid of you, and of how you make me feel, although you probably don't believe me."

"Now what am I going to do with this at church with your mother?" Rick said with a laugh, gesturing with his hands at the obscene bulge that went down the inside right leg of his slacks before he gave Penny an air kiss and stepped out of her bedroom.

"What have I done?" Penny said to her mirror, her face red and streaked with the beads of sweat rolling down her face.

Penny waited until Rick and her mother were in the car and leaving the driveway before she stood up and lifted her nightie, exposing her sex. The hair around her labia was much darker than the rest of the fur, because it was wet.

Dripping wet, as the droplets were clearly visible hanging on the ends of some of the hairs, and as Penny found out after she went onto her back in the bed and slipped a couple of fingers inside of herself, she was even wetter in there.

***

"You're shitting me, Penny Walton!" her friend Janice Swank insisted after making Penny repeat the story about the times she had seen her Mom's boyfriend out in the hall and at her make-up table.

The two of them were in Penny's bed, giggling in the near-darkness. Janice had come for a sleep-over, and while that wasn't all that unusual, the reason this time was different. Penny had asked - almost begged - for her friend to come over because she was afraid. Afraid of Rick, and of herself.

"No, I'm not kidding," Penny said. "I wish I was. Out in the hall, letting him see me like that? That was wrong, and now he thinks I'm interested in him."

"Well, you are, aren't you?" Janice asked. "Don't even try to lie to me. You've got the hots for him, and he wants you too. I could tell just in the few minutes I saw you two together, and if you don't want him, I sure as hell do."

"You want everybody," Penny scoffed, knowing her friend's promiscuous nature, so much different than her own.

"I guess," Janice said. "How big was his cock?"

"I don't know. It's not like I ran over and measured it. It was big."

"How big?" Janice insisted. "Show me. This big?"

Janice held her hands a few inches apart, and Penny shook her head no, so Janice spread them further apart and continued to do so until Penny stopped shaking her head.

"Fuck!" Janice hissed as she looked at how far her hands were apart. "And that was limp? Of course, he could be a shower instead of a grower, but who the fuck cares? He's a fucking hunk!"

"Think they're going to do it tonight?" Janice continued.

"I dunno. They do it every night he stays over."

"Wanna go listen?" Janice asked, and even after Penny protested, Janice still dragged her friend out of bed and down the hall.

Penny's mother's bedroom was dark, but as the two of them listened there were a few subtle noises that had Janice biting her lower lip. Penny looked at her chubby friend, with her boobs swaying under her nightshirt as she bounced on her toes and listened.

"Your Mom is giving him head," Janice whispered excitedly into Penny's ear, and Penny nodded as she brought her finger to her lips while the slurping sounds continued.

Mr. Cole said something that Penny couldn't make out but apparently Janice could, because even in the darkened hallway Penny could see her friend's eyes bug out.

"I can't baby," came Penny's mother's voice through the door as the sucking stopped.

"Why not?" Rick said. "You said you never did it before. You'll like it."

"Please Ricky," Diane Walton said. "I could never - you're way too big."

"I'll be gentle," Rick Cole promised.

"Maybe some other night Ricky," Penny's Mom said. "Please?"

Some squeaking of the bed followed, and then came the familiar sounds of Penny's mother yipping softly while the bed groaned along with Rick. Janice was squirming as her hand went below her nightshirt, and after Mrs. Walton came and the bed kept groaning louder and louder, Janice grabbed Penny and dragged her back to her bedroom.

"OMIGOD!!!" Janice hissed as they closed the door behind them. "That was the most amazing thing I ever heard. Did you hear what he wanted her to do?"

"No, you were making too much noise wiggling and whispering."

"He wanted to fuck your Mom in the ass," Janice explained. "And she said no. Sounded afraid."

"Well, duh!" Penny said.

"I would," Janice said as she squirmed against the back of the door and grabbed at her tits while rolling her eyes. "He could fuck me anyway he wanted. You're a fool not to take him up on it too, Penny Walton."

"I'm not going to do anything with my mother's boyfriend," Penny insisted.

"All that out there," Janice said. "Really made me - you know."

Penny's nightie came up over her head, just like she knew it would when she saw the look in her friend's eyes, and in a second they were in Penny's bed. They didn't do this as much as they used to, but Penny was just as turned on as her friend was, so she pulled her plump friend's shirt off as they rolled onto the bedding.

Janice's breasts were large and full, and overwhelmed Penny's hands as she squeezed them while Janice's sucked on Penny's perky cones. Their hands went between each other's legs, and when Janice's fingers explored Penny's furry grotto she found her dripping wet.

Penny found that Janice was wet too, when she rolled around and straddled her friend's face before dipping her face into Penny's flaming red bush and began licking.

Penny stared at the gaping valley of Janice's sex, the large labia wide open and fully exposed because Janice shaved her pussy. Janice lowered herself onto her friend's face and they tongued each other's cunts until they both came.

"You gotta do it," Janice said as they ended up in each other's arms, hugging each other as they basked in the afterglow.

"Can't," Penny said just before sleep overcame her.

"I will if you won't," Janice said softly as her petite lover and best friend dozed in her embrace, Penny's tiny breasts pressing against her full globes. "I will."

Janice stood in the doorway, much like her friend Penny must have last week as she waited for Mrs. Walton's bedroom door to open. Penny was snoring lightly, dead to the world as Janice kept watch at the door. The taste of her friend's pussy was still in her mouth, further inflaming the chubby teen as she waited.

Janice had been standing there for a half hour, but she knew she would wait all night if she had to, because while Janice Swank liked pussy, she adored cock, and after listening to this hunk Rick Cole fucking Penny's mother, she wanted him bad.

Then, mercifully the bedroom door opened, and Janice stepped out into the hall. It was Rick Cole, but while Janice was naked Rick Cole was wearing pajama bottoms. The rest of him was awesome, Janice thought as they moved toward the bathroom together. He had muscular arms, a big broad chest and was as hairy as a bear. Janice was already wet when he looked up and saw her.

"Go ahead," Rick Cole said as they stood on opposite sides of the bathroom door. "Ladies first."

"I ain't no lady," Janice said with a smile.

"You seem to have forgotten your clothes - Janice wasn't it?"

"Yeah. I hear that happens a lot around here. People walking around naked. How come you aren't?"

"I'm modest," Rick said with a girl, his eyes taking in the hourglass shape of Penny's friend only briefly before looking back up.

"See anything you like?"

"You're a very attractive young girl," Rick said politely.

"Woman," Janice corrected. "Penny, she's a girl, even though we're both 19. You know what I mean?"

"I guess. I've really got to go, so if you don't mind..."

"I'll join you," Janice said, inviting herself into the bathroom and closing the door behind them.

"You're not very shy, are you Janice" Rick deduced.

"You don't get what you want unless you go after it," Janice said. "Here, let me help you."

Brazenly, Janice sidled up next to Mrs. Walton's boyfriend and reached into the fly of his pajamas. After a minute of fumbling, the plump brunette pulled a cock that even made her gasp.

"Damn," Janice sighed as she held the long bronze hose in her hand, pointing the massive organ toward the porcelain bowl. "Thought maybe Penny was exaggerating, because she hasn't seen a whole lot of them."

"And you have, I take it?" Rick said as he looked down on the squat teen with the big tits and no inhibitions.