Mom's Boyfriend Wanted Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enough to know that this is one motherfucking big cock," Janice stated, giggling when she felt the rush of urine race through the meaty organ on the way to the toilet.

Janice lightly tugged on Rick's cock as it continued letting loose with a raging torrent of pee, feeling the warmth of the spongy penis in her sweaty palm. When Rick finally finished, Janice shook the floppy organ several times, and then continued to shake it.

"Isn't it something like, shake it more than twice and you're playing with it?" Janice giggled. "Guess I'm playing with it then."

"Thank you for your help, Janice," Rick said, taking his dick back from the teen and flushing the toilet. "I'll wash my hands, even though you did all the dirty work."

"It was my pleasure," Janice said. "Here, we can wash each other's hands."

Janice squirted some soap in her palm and rubbed it all over their hands, and as the suds rose up Rick looked down at the young woman leaning against him.

"Don't I turn you on, Mr. Cole?"

"You're a very pretty young woman," Rick said as their hands rinsed off. "But I have somebody that I'm very interested in already.."

"Who? Mrs. Walton or Penny?" Janice asked. "What do either one of them have that I don't have? I've got everything they have, and more."

Rick dried his hands on the towel as he smiled politely, giving the body a last look over. Janice was a cute enough thing, even if she could use some time in the gym, and she did have a lot of what a lot of guys want, but not what he craved.

"Don't you like my tits?" Janice asked, pressing her arms together a bit to accentuate the deep cleavage. "I'm a double D cup - all natural too."

"Very impressive," Rick said softly in a detached voice as he glanced down at the huge breasts that Janice was flaunting in front of him before meeting her eyes with his again.

"What you wanted Penny's mother to do," Janice blurted out, holding Rick's bulging bicep as he moved past her on his way to the door. "I'll do it."

"I'm sorry?" Rick said, pausing at the doorway. "What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean," Janice said, looking up at the man how was almost a foot taller than she was. "You wanted to fuck Mrs. Walton in the ass but she wouldn't. I will. I like it in the ass. Never did it with anybody hung like you, but I'm not scared. I've got a nice big ass. Solid too, not flabby. Want to feel it?"

"Not nice to listen to people's private times," Rick smiled as he left. "After all, I didn't listen to you and Penny eating each other out. Good night, Janice."

Rick went back behind the safety of Diane Walton's bedroom door while Janice fought back a tear before rejoining her friend in bed.

In the morning, Janice was already dressed when Penny woke up. She had already been out in the kitchen, where Rick Cole had greeted her like nothing had happened earlier that morning, and after offering Janice a cup of coffee, said he had to run to check on a construction project and left.

"What's up?" Penny said as she squinted at her friend who had gone back to the bedroom after Rick left. "You usually don't get up until noon."

"Couldn't sleep."

"What's wrong?" Penny asked, but even after Janice insisted everything was fine, Penny kept pressing her friend.

"What you did last weekend," Janice blurted out suddenly. "I did it. I waited until Rick went to the bathroom and I ambushed him."

"You did?" Penny asked, her voice echoing shock and maybe something else. "Naked?"

"Yeah. I was. He wasn't. I followed him into the bathroom. I even took his dick out and held it while he peed."

"He made you do that?"

"No, I just did it for him. Took out his dick and held it for him. I think he was too shocked to stop me."

"Then what?" Penny asked.

"I told him he could do anything he wanted to me," Janice confessed. "Even fuck me in the ass."

"And?" Penny asked, her stomach tightening up in knots as she watched her friend squirming again.

"He wouldn't," Penny said. "He said that he was already really interested in somebody, and when I asked him whether that was you or your Mom, he didn't answer."

"Oh," Penny said softly.

"I'm sorry. Are you mad at me?" Janice asked, and Penny shook her head no.

"Would you have been mad if he actually did me?" Janice continued. "I was going to make up stuff, because it's kinda embarrassing to tell a guy that you'll do anything to him and he turns you down."

"He's my mother's boyfriend," Penny said yet again. "I'm not interested and he's probably just playing with my head."

"I don't think so, babe," Janice said as she sat on the bed and put her arm around her friend. "He wants you."

"And if you don't do it, you're crazy," Janice concluded as she stood up. "I held that cock of his for a minute and I'm in love. It's the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen. He's like a Greek God or somebody like you see statutes of, only bigger. A lot bigger."

***

"Everybody else left, I see," Diane Walton said as Penny joined her in the kitchen later.

"Yeah, Janice has to work, and Mr. Cole..."

"He's got a problem at that site he's building those condos on," Penny's mother said. "So, what do you think of Rick?"

"He's okay. Why, Mom?"

"Just curious. He seems very fond of you."

"How do you feel about him, Mom?"

"I'm - I'm almost afraid to say it," Diane Walton said, sipping her coffee as she pulled her bathrobe around her like she had a chill. "He's - I don't know - he's really nice. I like being with him. He's so much different than your father, and I don't mean anything bad by that. You know I respect your Dad very much, it's just that Rick is..."

"Different," Penny said, finishing her mother's thought. "I know."

"I thought that when your father and I split up, that I would never find anyone again. When you get old..."

"You're not old, Mom."

"Older. When you get older you get insecure, but Rick - he seems to like me, and I - I think I'm falling in love with him."

"That's great, Mom," Penny said, smiling as wide as she could manage.

"Of course, I'm going to have to start going to the gym again and get into shape, because frankly, even though he's a couple of years older than me," Diane confessed as she lowered her voice. "He's wearing me out."

Penny laughed along with her mother, who then grew somber for a moment.

"What would you say if Rick moved in with us?" Penny's mother asked tentatively. "I mean, I haven't asked him or anything, and don't know what he would say, but it's just that you'll be out on your own soon, most likely, and with me here by myself this place would seem so..."

"Mom!" Penny said with a smile. "It's your house, and you can do what you want."

"I just wanted to ask, because if you had a problem with it, I won't ask," Mrs. Walton concluded. "I mean, I know it would be different having a man round after these last few years."

It sure would, Penny said to herself as she tried to imagine having Rick Cole going past her bedroom door several times a day. It would be very different.

***

"Off to work I see."

Rick Cole's voice made Penny jump as she walked past the garage on her way to the car, and as she looked inside she saw her mother's boyfriend sitting on a bench doing something to an old door that used to be on the side door of the garage.

"Didn't mean to scare you," Rick said, setting the hammer down and looking at his girlfriend's daughter.

Penny's red hair grew even more brilliant in the sunlight, and as she ducked inside the garage Rick's eyes adjusted to look at the tiny teen all dressed for work in her deep blue Best Buy blouse, with those little titties of hers thrusting out against the fabric.

"I thought you went to the store with Mom."

"Well, she wanted me to fix this door for her," Rick said. "Actually, I was going to come in an visit with you while she was gone. Too bad you have to go to work."

"Yeah," Penny said, her heart beating at the sight of Rick in a green tank top, with his bulging biceps and their rippling muscles making her glad she made it outside before he came in.

"I ran into your friend last night, or should I say earlier today," Rick said.

"She told me."

"She's quite the character," Rick said, her wide smile showing Penny his perfect teeth. "You two must be really close."

"I guess."

"This house gets very interesting late at night," Rick suddenly said, enjoying Penny's startled reaction to his words. "Maybe next time she stays overnight I'll stand outside your bedroom door like you two did to me and you mother. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wallpaper when you two went at it afterward."

"We - I - she didn't tell you that, did she?" Penny stammered.

"No, but you just did," Rick chuckled as Penny blushed. "Don't be upset. Actually, the thought of you two getting it on makes me hot, even if she isn't my type."

"I - uh - gotta go to work," Penny said.

"I know," Rick said. "You have a nice day, and maybe I'll see you later tonight. How about a kiss goodbye?"

Rick covered the five feet between them in a second, and before Penny knew what was happening Rick had her in his arms, bending down and planting his lips on hers. Penny tried to push away for an instant but soon found herself not only letting him kiss her, but kissing him back.

His lips - so soft - Penny thought as his tongue worked into her mouth, and then she was dueling with it, melting in his arms as they kissed passionately. His hands were cupping her ass, pulling her into him, and she could feel his cock against her stomach as he ground into her.

"Drive carefully," Rick was saying, as Penny found herself standing alone while Rick went back to work.

On trembling legs Penny wobbled to her beat-up Camry, and after she drove away from sight she pulled to the side of the road and put her head against the steering wheel while trying to catch her breath.

"No," Penny said to the dashboard. "No."

***

Penny sat up in bed, her body jerking up to a sitting position even though she had been sound asleep, lost in the middle of a dream. The other character in that dream was standing in the doorway, her muscular body silhouetted by the night light out in the hallway behind him.

"Penny?"

"What?"

"Mind if I come in?" Rick Cole asked, and he was inside before Penny could answer.

"What do you want?" Penny asked, clutching the sheet around herself as she sat illuminated by the moonlight that streamed through the curtains.

"Isn't that obvious?" Rick replied. "Seriously, I just wanted to talk."

"About what?"

"Things," Rick said.

"Could you cover yourself up at least."

"How's this?" Rick asked as he knelt down on the carpet beside Penny's bed.

"What if Mom comes in and sees you like this?"

"Then I guess we better keep our voices down. I wouldn't worry about that though. I think I wore her out earlier though," Rick chuckled. "How come you didn't come down and listen?"

"I'm not going to do that anymore," Penny said. "That was really wrong of me."

"I can't speak for your mother, but I don't mind," Rick confessed. "To be honest, I enjoy an audience. It's the exhibitionist in me I guess."

"Um... how did you know?" Penny asked. "That I didn't go down there."

"I could see the shadows at the bottom of the door," Rick advised. "I saw your feet down there that first time, and then I saw you and your friend the last time. That was hot. You liked it too. Don't be ashamed, admit it."

"Still wasn't right."

"Lay back down, Penny," Rick said as he put his hand on Penny's sheet-covered shoulder as eased her down onto her back. "You're very tense. Relax. Now let's get this off of you. It's hot in here."

Rick took the bed-sheet and slowly pulled it down off of Penny, the sensation of the cotton against the satin of Penny's nightie making the girl shiver as it went down her body.

Rick was breathing just as hard as Penny was as he looked over Penny's waif-like body. The nightie went down to mid-thigh, exposing her pale, petite legs but hiding her pussy from his eager eyes, although he could smell the aroma of her sex, fresh and yet feral.

"Nobody has the right to be so beautiful," Rick sighed as he put his hand on her satin covered tummy and made gentle circular motions while looking at Penny, who was staring up at the ceiling. "You're so precious looking that I can't stop thinking about you."

Penny shook her head, her mind filled with boys that either wouldn't give her a second look or only went to her if no one else was around, and now this man, this successful business with movie star looks was saying things that she never heard before outside of a Danielle Steel novel.

Rick moved his hand slowly up from Penny's stomach, pausing just below her chest, which was going up and down so fast it was frightening to watch. Along the satin his fingers wet, until they rested on the tiny bump that was her nipple. As fat as a strawberry, the plump blossom rose from her little bullet-like tit and seemed to begging for his touch.

Rick's fingers surrounded the strawberry, and to his - and Penny's surprise - when he softly squeezed it she did not stop him. Amazingly, the already impossibly plump nipple swelled even more in his grasp.

"No," Penny wheezed as his fingers plucked on her swollen nipple like a virtuoso toying with a violin string, and just when she thought she could stand no more, the hand slid up and caressed the pale skin above the neckline of her nightie.

"You don't know what you're doing to me."

"I'm not doing anything," Penny whimpered.

"Then stop me," Rick said, his hand moving back down and rubbing the modest swells of her breasts again. "Scream, or do something."

"You feel so soft," Rick continued, his hand going over to stroke her arm, his rough hands dancing over the smooth skin, and when he took Penny's wrist as lifted it up behind her head she did not resist.

"What..." Penny gasped as Rick leaned over towards her, so close that she could feel the warmth of his body against her skin.

"You smell so sweet," Rick sighed, and as Penny looked over she saw Rick's face so close to her he could feel his breath.

"I know you'll taste even better," he said just before Penny saw his tongue press against her skin and felt his tongue slide lazily through her moist underarm, from her side right up to the inside of her bicep and then back down again.

"Did you shave just for me?" Rick asked as his lips brushed against the buttery smooth skin of her underarm.

"No," Penny lied, her voice shivering as if she was in a meat locker instead of a sweltering bedroom.

Now Rick's mouth was on the satin, his teeth nibbling at the swollen bud, and Penny looked over and saw Rick's shoulder moving, although his arm was hidden from her view.

"What are you doing?" Penny asked.

"I'm not going to make a mess, if that's what you're worried about," Rick said, stopping the scraping of his teeth on her long enough to answer. "I would like it better if you did it."

"Please don't - not any of this," Penny finally said.

"You want me to leave?"

"Yes," Penny answered after a brief pause. "I like you, and you make me feel real good about myself, but I can't. If my Mom..."

"Okay, I'll leave," Rick said, rising to his feet, and Penny couldn't help to see his erection swaying in front of him like a diving board. "I'm going down to the family room. If you want, you can join me. Just close your bedroom door and your mother won't know you're down there."

"But what about you? She'll know you're somewhere."

"She knows I'm nocturnal and I get up a lot during the night and even step outside when I'm restless," Rick explained, the near darkness hiding his amusement at watching Penny's eyes following his bouncing cock. "The floors squeak so if she wakes up and comes looking for me we'll hear her in plenty of time."

"Can't," Penny said as Rick went to the door.

"Up to you," Rick said. "I'll be down there if you change your mind."

The door closed behind Rick and Penny stayed on her back in the bed, determined to stay right where she was until she fell asleep.

***

"Mister...," Penny said at first, before catching herself. "Rick?"

Once she got past the stairwell and turned the corner, the family room was pitch black and quiet. Penny was relieved, because this was a bad idea from the start. Now she could go back to her room with a clear conscience.

"Hi Penny."

The voice and the clicking of the light that accompanied Rick's greeting made Penny jump, and when the light went on Penny saw Rick on the sofa, on his back with his arm still up next to the switch of the lamp behind him. The 3-way bulb was on the lowest setting, but even the dim 25 watts were enough to illuminate Penny's mother's boyfriend, who was reclining leisurely on his back.

"Come on over. I don't bite," Rick said. "You can kneel next to the couch if you want."

"That's fine too," Rick said when Penny sat on the coffee table that was parallel with the sofa, and as Penny sat she pulled down her nightie and sat with her legs together, trying to keep Rick from seeing.

"My Mom really likes you," Penny sniffed.

"And I like her too," Rick said. "I think we all like each other. You like me, don't you Penny?"

"Yes," Penny said, her eyes betraying her every time she tried not to look at Rick's erection, which was arched back onto his furry stomach.

It looked even scarier erect than it had when she saw the flaccid version in the hall that night. The underside looked like a tree trunk with the skin straining like roots from the spot between his cock and balls, and the brown shaft seemed to be throbbing. The skin on the bulbous crimson-hued head of his organ seemed so taut that it might burst any second as well.

"I said," Rick repeated after clearing his throat, "That I'm glad you like me and I'm really glad you came down to see me like I asked."

"I just wanted to tell you that I can't hurt my Mom. You're a really good looking guy and you really know how to say the right things and all, but I can't hurt my Mom," Penny said with conviction.

"I don't want to hurt her either," Rick responded. "This is just between you and me. You want me - maybe not as bad as I want you because that's impossible, but you want me. Come over here and touch me. You don't have to do anything else. I promise."

"That's it," Rick said as Penny eased down to her knees on the couch, and he sighed when Penny put her petite hand on his chest. "There. Not so bad, right?"

"Guess not."

"Your friend didn't think so either."

"She told me what she did to you."

"That wasn't my idea."

"I know. She told me everything, at least I guess she told me everything."

"Nothing happened, if that's what you mean. She helped me take a leak, but she had grabbed me before I could stop her, so I didn't want to hurt her feelings," Rick explained. "You know what I was thinking when she was holding my cock?"

"No."

"All I was thinking of was you. Why can't this be Penny's hand on me?" Rick explained

"I'll bet."

"When your friend Janice was holding my cock I was as limp as a dishrag every second," Rick said. "Am I limp now?"

Penny's eyes darted down past her hand on his chest to where Rick's cock strained towards her, the skin taut as it seemed to throb as a result of her looking at it.

"Touch it," Rick said, almost pleading. "Just for a minute. Just hold it."

Rick took a sharp intake of air as Penny's hand landed on the underside of his cock, halfway down the shaft, and as he watched her tiny hand take a light hold of him he groaned.

"Look," Rick said. "Look what you do to me."

Penny was already looking at the milky pre-cum oozing out of the tip of his cock, and as she stared she saw Rick squirting some lotion on her hand and his member.

"Please baby," Rick pleaded. "You've played around with other guys. You know how to do it, don't you? Help me get off Penny. Please?"