Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,716 Followers

"I take it by the stunned look on your face that you like this new dress too," Nicole said as she stepped across the room and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Is...is that the outfit you were talking about yesterday that you still had to show me?" he asked, his eyes roaming hungrily up and down his mother's shapely figure.

"This little thing," his mother replied, waving dismissively at her dress. "No, that one I was talking about is the one I'll wear out for dinner tonight. But yes, this one is new too, but it's just a fun little sundress to wear around the house. Do you like it?" She did a pirouette, giving him the full meal deal.

Mitch stood there and simply stared, taking in the delicious sight of his mother in her new 'house dress'. The fabric was dazzlingly bright, the floral design a playful mix of brilliant colors, mostly reds, blues, white and yellows. The dress itself could brighten up a dull room on a cloudy day. But the way it fit was what made it so enticing. The bodice fit alluringly tight, especially on his mother's busty frame. It had little cap sleeves, with a deeply scooped round neck, nicely displaying her deep line of cleavage. It was tight all the way down to her nipped-in waist, with about six or seven tiny buttons that did up in the middle of the front. He saw that his mother had left about three of the buttons undone, drawing his attention even more to her spectacular breasts as they absolutely filled the front of the tight-fitting bodice, the unfastened buttons even providing him with a teasing glimpse of a lacy pink bra she wore beneath.

Mitch felt that lump in his throat again as he let his eyes look lower, taking in the flounce of the skirt part of the dress as it flowed out playfully from her slender waist over her wide hips. It kind of flipped loosely out to the sides—very different from the form-fitting pencil skirts she'd worn the day before—leaving her long tanned legs free, the hem of the dress ending at about mid-thigh. He loved the way the dress fit so tightly up top, but so playfully free once it got past her trim waist. Her legs were bare and her tan looked great, her small feet encased in strappy white flat sandals, a perfect complement for the casual, yet stunningly sexy, sundress.

"So, stop staring and tell me if you like it or not?" Nicole said, tapping her foot impatiently, a pleased smile still on her face.

"Y...yes, it looks fantastic," Mitch replied, finally able to tear his eyes off her gorgeous body and look her in the eye. Her hair was still damp, the golden locks of her ash-blonde hair falling attractively about her shoulders. She'd touched up her makeup, her eyes in soft pinks, with lip gloss to match, the look matching her sundress perfectly. She looked beautifully radiant, the smile on her face warming him to the cockels of his...well, to the cockels of his cock, which he felt give a needy pulse beneath his jeans.

"Well alright then, lover-boy, let's have something to eat," his mother said, giving his arm an affectionate squeeze as she opened a cupboard and lifted out two plates. They helped each other prepare the lunch, two big sandwiches and tall glasses of iced tea, both of them famished from their sexual exertions. When they had everything ready and sat down at the table, Mitch picked up his phone, quickly scrolling through his messages.

"Anything important?" Nicole asked.

"Nah. Just some stuff from Justin. He said he might call later if he hears from Ashley." Nicole knew Ashley was Justin's girlfriend, a cute little thing with a waif-like body. "He said a cousin of hers might be coming into town and they might go out somewhere."

"I take it this cousin is a girl?"

"Uh, I guess, unless Jeri spelled J-E-R-I is a guy's name all of a sudden."

"I guess not," Nicole replied, both of them smiling. "So, do you think you'd like to go out with this Jeri?"

"Not a chance."

"You're sure you don't want to toss aside your fat old mom and go out with skinny young thing?"

"Jesus, Mom, are you kidding? You're not fat—you're perfect. And like I said before, you're not old. And besides, I've seen a picture of this Jeri. She's built like Ashley, like a twig. Even if I did go out with her—which I don't want to do—she's so skinny I'd probably break my dick off inside her."

"I'd like to see both of you try to explain that one at the hospital," Nicole said, both of them laughing at this point. "But seriously, don't you think your mom's a big old cow with these things." She cupped her immense breasts, holding her 36Es out towards her son.

Mitch adamantly shook his head. "Mom, you are the most beautiful, the most perfect woman I've ever seen. And trust me, any of those guys who say they go for those skinny chicks with no tits are full of shit. If they had a choice between a night with one of those flat bony sticks, or a lush mature woman like you, they'd choose you every time."

"And does that include you, sweetheart?"

"Oh God, yes. I don't even have to think twice. Mom, what's happened this morning is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I have to pinch myself to make sure it's real."

"It's real alright," Nicole replied, "and I can't wait for more. Now, let's eat. I can't believe how hungry I am." They both dug into their sandwiches, both of them eating ravenously for the first few bites, their bodies craving the energy they'd just spent in the bedroom. They talked very little as they ate, smiling at each other before finishing their food in no time flat, both of them anxious to get their hands on each other.

"Would you like some dessert, sweetie?" Nicole asked, taking the plates away and stowing them in the dishwasher.

"Yeah, that would be great, Mom." With her back facing him, Mitch watched as his mother slipped her hands beneath her dress, her wide hips starting to shimmy from side to side. She bent over and slipped her panties off, turning around as she held them teasingly from the tip of her index finger. With a mischievous smile on her face, she drew the tiny pink panties past his face, letting him get a whiff of her warm womanly scent before tossing them onto the countertop. She reached forward and took his glass off the table too. As Mitch watched, totally speechless, his mother slid her curvy rump onto the table top right in front of him. She leaned back, her arms straight out behind her. She lifted her tiny sandal-covered feet up and placed them on the arms of his chair, and then slowly drew her feet back towards her, her knees rolling open at the same time, her dress sliding provocatively up her thighs as her knees came up.

"Come closer, baby boy, Mommy's got a special dessert just for you." She reached down and pulled the rising hem of her sundress even higher, and Mitch watched in awe as her smooth creamy thighs rolled open before him, totally exposing her delectable pussy. He shivered with excitement just looking at the enticing treasure before him. He loved that it was totally shaven, the smooth skin of her vulva seeming to be begging for his hungry mouth. Her inner labia glistened wetly, the hot pink flesh beckoning sinfully. Her hooded clit stood up prominently at the apex of her sex, the fiery little bud seeming to throb and pulse with need. The warm feminine fragrance emanating from between her legs was intoxicatingly erotic, a mixture of soap, perfume, and pure womanly nectar. It seemed to feather its way teasingly into his senses, filling his head with illicitly sinful desires. Mitch felt himself flushing with excitement at his mother's luridly obscene behaviour, and felt a surging twitch as blood pulsed to his groin.

"C'mon, baby, show Mommy what you can do with that sweet mouth of yours," Nicole said softly, her voice taking on that lulling hypnotic tone again as she reached forward, slipping her fingers behind his head as she gently pulled him forwards. Unable to resist, even if he had wanted to, Mitch allowed himself to be pulled forward, lowering his mouth until she pressed his lips right against her steaming pussy. The touch of her hot pink labia against his mouth set him on fire, and he eagerly slid his tongue forwards, plunging it between her wet labial curtains.

"Mmmm...yeah, that's it...that's my baby boy," Nicole cooed, closing her eyes in bliss as her son's tongue started to work it's magic, the extended tip rolling in a provocative circle over the dripping cuntal walls inside her.

"BZZZZZT!...BZZZZZT!..."

Mitch paused for a second, alerted by the buzzing of his phone. Nicole looked down at the call display. With her fingers still entwined in her son's curly locks, she pulled him against her, making sure he kept his mouth glued to her needy cunt. "It's Justin, but I think I can take care of this, you've got to finish your dessert." She reached over and pushed a button on the phone.

"Hello," Nicole said.

"Uh...Mrs. Stevens?" Justin's voice rang through the kitchen—she'd pressed the button to put him on speaker-phone.

"Yes. Hi, Justin."

"Uh, I thought I had called Mitch's cell. Did I call your home number by mistake?" he asked questioningly.

"No. This is Mitch's cell. He just left it on the kitchen table."

"Oh, uh...okay. Is he there?"

"He's kind of busy eating right now," Nicole said playfully, looking down at her son with that mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

"Oh gee, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt your lunch."

"No, that's okay, we've actually just finished. Mitch is just having his dessert." Mitch swirled his tongue deep as he listened to the conversation, loving the taste of his mother's creamy cunt-honey as it flowed onto his waiting tongue. He flicked his eyes up, seeing that teasing look on her face as she looked down at him. "Yes, I'm looking through a little slit I've got in the curtains, and I can see he's got a nice mouthful of peach pie."

"Peach pie?"

"Yes, Mitch loves peach pie." She looked down at her son, rolling her loins lewdly all around his face. "I can see that he's eating so fast that he's got a mess all over his face." Mitch looked up at his mother, sharing her smile.

"He's outside?"

"Yes, he's getting a close-up view of my trench."

"Your trench?!" Both mother and son could hear the confusion in Justin's voice.

"Well, it's not really my trench, but I like to call it that. We're having a bit of a problem with discharge overflow." Mitch sent his tongue deep, feeling her dripping pussy lather his tongue with warm cunt-honey, his mother's own sinfully delicious discharge overflow.

"Discharge overflow?"

"Yes, the stuff just seems to be flowing out of my trench like crazy."

There was a pause, and they both wondered what Justin was thinking. "Uh, Mitch knows how to fix things like that?"

"Well, we're going to work at it together, and I'm sure he'll be able to help me take care of this nasty discharge problem." Mitch swiped his tongue all over her throbbing pink labia, rolling the tip of his tongue slowly all around her pulsing clit. "Aaaaahh," Nicole gasped out loud, the sound echoing throughout the room.

"Are you okay, Mrs. Stevens?"

"Yes, I'm fine, Justin. Just stubbed my toe there for a second." She looked down at her son, her fingers caressing lovingly through his curly hair.

"How...uh...how is Mitch going to help you with that...that discharge problem? I didn't think he knew anything about plumbing and stuff like that."

"I'm going to have him lay some pipe for me. Yes, I want him to lay some pipe good and deep in my trench." Even Mitch looked up wide-eyed as he listened to what his mother had just said.

Again, there was a pause, and Mitch wondered what his friend was thinking. Justin finally responded, and it was evident that her provocative statement had gone right over his head. "Gee, that sounds like hard work."

"Oh, I'm sure he'll find it VERY HARD," Nicole responded, emphasizing the final two words. "Laying pipe like this is definitely man's work, but from what I've seen, I think Mitch can handle it. But I'm sure I'll give him a hand, after all, I want to make sure he lays that pipe deep enough to satisfy me. Yes, we have to make sure my trench is completed filled up." She rolled her hips, making sure her son's probing tongue covered every square inch of her needy twat.

"Is that going to take a long time? I was just calling to see if he wanted to go out later."

"Oh, it's going to take quite awhile. I expect Mitch will be laying pipe all afternoon long."

"Hmmm..." She could hear the disappointment in Justin's voice. "Do you still have to do that work in the attic too?"

"Oh no, we finished that this morning just before lunch."

"That's good. Between you and me, Mrs. Stevens, I know Mitch wasn't looking forward to lugging all those boxes around."

"Well, he did a great job, Justin. I was surprised to see how good he was with a box in his hands. By the time he was done, he had me smiling from ear to ear." She paused, but once again Justin seemed in a daze as he listened to her provocative statement. With her pleasure level escalating, Nicole decided it was time to put an end to the call, even though she was having a lot of fun with it. "Listen, I've got to go. There seems to be some more discharge bubbling out of my trench. How about you call him later this afternoon?"

"Sure thing, Mrs. Stevens. Let him know I called."

"I will. Bye." Nicole reached over and pressed the phone, ending the call.

"C'mon, baby, I'm almost there," she said as she arched her back, pulling her son's mouth more firmly against her.

With her cute little sundress bunched up around her waist, Mitch went to town, eating her for all he was worth. He worshipped at her succulent pussy, rolling his tongue all around her cuntal walls, probing mercilessly into her incendiary depths. He was rewarded with a continuous flow of her fragrant womanly nectar, the stuff sluicing out of her onto his waiting tongue. He flicked his eyes up to see her head tilted back, her eyes half-closed in blissful pleasure as she approached orgasm. Her huge tits were heaving beneath the tight-fitting bodice, the upper swells jiggling enticingly. He shifted his attentions higher, sliding his tongue up the full length of her gooey slot and wrapping it around the sensitive nodule of her clit, taking it between his lips and sucking gently as his tongue bathed it with his warm spit.

"OH FUCK...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," his mother hissed loudly as she started to come. Her hips were shifting and twitching from side to side on the tabletop as her climax overwhelmed her. She kept his head pressed against her fiery loins as she shook and spasmed, spewing hot sticky cunt juice all over his face. Mitch licked and sucked at her clit, driving her crazy. She came and came, gasping and shrieking as wave upon wave of pure ecstasy coursed through her lush body. She thrashed about like a wildcat under his talented tongue and working lips, feeding him a steady supply of warm gooey nectar as she continued to twitch and shake, her body surrendering itself to the blissful sensations coursing through her.

"Oh Jesus, that was so good," she gasped out as the final tingling sensations rolled through her. She released her grip on her son's head and sat back, her loins still spread wide open as he tenderly nursed at her dripping pussy. With a contented smile on her face, she just watched as he slowly licked all around her seeping hole, gathering up the warm juices slithering out from inside her.

"You love that, don't you, sweetheart?" she asked after watching him eat her quietly for a minute or two, her breathing gradually returning to normal.

"I do, Mom. I could do that all day, if you wanted me to."

"Maybe someday, sweetie. But not today—I've got other things in mind," she said as she sat forwards on the edge of the table. "Your face is a mess. Let me clean that up for you." She took her son's head in her hands and tilted his face up to hers, his skin glistening with her sticky juices. Her tongue slithered forward, the soft organ feeling luxurious on his skin as she licked his cheek, gathering up her warm nectar.

"Mmmm," she purred, slowly licking her son's handsome face from ear to ear until all that was left was a shimmering residue of her drying saliva. She sat back slightly, looking down at the enormous bulge straining against the confining material of her son's jeans. With a smile on her face, she reached down and pulled off his polo shirt, tossing it aside as she looked at his muscular torso, her eyes twinkling with lust as she slid her fingers over the powerful sinews beneath his broad shoulders. She leaned forwards, nipping teasingly at his ear.

"Get those pants off, baby," she whispered, her hot tingling breath making him shiver.

Mitch quickly undid his jeans and pushed them down to the floor, kicking them aside as he continued to sit in the chair. They both looked down as his cock thrust upwards, free of the confining jeans. It was hard as a rock, and bobbed menacingly with each powerful beat of his racing heart. A throbbing pulse went through it as they watched, a pulsing blob of precum oozing to the surface and running down the upright shaft erotically.

"Oh yeah, that's just what I need," Nicole said breathlessly as she shifted forward and straddled her son as he sat in the chair, holding her dress up as she positioned the introitus of her vagina right over the throbbing cockhead. With the broad flared head positioned against her dripping labial gates, she took a deep breath and then lowered herself, feeling her hot pink labia stretch as the massive glans started to enter her.

"Oh fuck," she gasped, letting go of her dress. As she reached to put her hands on her son's broad shoulders to steady herself, her dress drifted down to cover their connected loins in a bright floral tent, but the sensations going on beneath weren't shielded by the fabric covering. She let herself slide down the thrusting shaft inch by inch, the massive cock once again stretching and filling her insides like no man had ever done before.

Nicole knew her son was just what she needed—the perfect lover that could keep up with her. She knew that boys reached their sexual peak in their late teens, just the age Mitch was now. And she also knew that women reached their prime later, close to 40. At 39, she knew she was there, and it had been years since her husband Rick had been able to truly satisfy her. What could be better than a virile young stud in his prime, meeting a voluptuous mature women in her prime? And the fact that the virile young stud was her own son just made it that much more exciting for Nicole.

She also knew she was a size queen, who craved and desired big cocks, and although Rick was slightly bigger than average, for the last number of years she'd found herself wanting an even bigger cock more and more. Little did she know until just a day ago that a monstrous stallion-like cock was in the room right next to her—lying in eager anticipation between her son's strong powerful thighs. Yes, that was the cock she needed—the perfect cock to fill her itchy needy hole time and time again. She knew already that she'd be taking advantage of his youthful endurance, having him fuck her and feed her load after load of hot teenage cum until she'd fucked and sucked him dry. And she knew that even then, he'd still have that endless teenage stamina to give her one more, and then one more after that, until she couldn't walk straight. She knew that only then she'd be truly happy.

"Oh fuck, Mom, you've got it all," Mitch said as her felt her settle right down in the saddle, her groin pressed flush up against his, his horse-like cock buried to the hilt inside her.

"Oh God, baby, it's so big. I love it," Nicole cooed as she sat still, her eyes half-closed in pleasure as she got used to the massive stake thrusting high up inside her. She started to work the muscles inside her, gripping and massaging the rigid prick lovingly.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,716 Followers