Mom's Bridal Lingerie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,730 Followers

"Oh Mom, that feels amazing," Mitch said, loving the delightful sensations flowing through him as she rolled her hips as well, bathing his buried prick with her hot oily juices.

"It does feel good, doesn't it, baby?" Nicole said as she started to hunch up and down an inch or two. She held firmly onto his shoulders as she placed her feet flat on the floor on either side of him, positioning herself just as she wanted.

"Just sit back and relax, sweetie. It's time for Mommy to ride." With that, she rose up, the steely hard rod easing out of her until just the lemon-sized knob was left inside her, her stretched pink labia circling the engorged head in a possessive kiss. She rolled her hips from side to side, his thrusting erection moving with her.

"Oh fuck, Mom, that feels incredible."

"You might like this too," Nicole replied, letting her weight go as she plunged all the way down on his rigid member, the massive cockhead tearing deep into her guts.

"Oh fuckkkkkkkk," Mitch moaned, throwing his head back at the unbelievable sensations flowing through him. His mother pushed herself up again, until his enflamed glans was still gripped inside her, and then dropped herself down, her groin slamming into his with a nasty wet squelching sound, the head of his prick bumping up against the gates of her womb.

"OH JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," his mother moaned as she started to cum already. She leaned forward and gripped his shoulders tightly as she climaxed, her hips thrashing about as the jangling sensations of an intense climax rocketed through her. She kept pumping herself up and down as she came, her juices gushing out of her to run down over his silky bag to pool on the chair beneath him.

"Oh Mom, that is so fucking good," Mitch groaned, holding on for dear life as she rode the hell out of him. She was wriggling and flexing up and down like she was riding a bucking bronco, and that's what she felt like with the huge horse-like cock stretching and filling her birth canal to the max. She slammed herself up and down as his cock plundered the depths of her gripping vagina, the hot wet tissues inside her gliding up and down in a steaming tight sheath along his rigid shaft.

Mitch felt himself getting close, and reached beneath his mother's dress to grip her pistoning hips, holding on for dear life as she fucked the shit out of him. His turgid prick felt like it was on fire, the steely branding iron tightly encased by her molten snatch. He felt his balls draw up close to his body, and then the luscious contractions started in his midsection, just as the first rush of semen sped up the shaft of his cock.

"OH MOM, I'M COMMINGGGGGGG," he gasped as he started to shoot, the first blast of cum feeling like a fire extinguisher trying to put out a grease fire as he went off inside her oily depths.

"YESSSSSSSS," Nicole hissed at the same time as she started to climax as well. She could actually feel the first blast of his cum rocket upwards inside her, pasting itself sinfully against her cervix. She kept bouncing as she came, gripping his shooting prick with the muscles inside her as she tried to pull as much cum out of him as possible.

Mitch kept hunching his hips up as she rode him mercilessly, shot after shot of hot teenage semen spewing deep into her. It felt like a geyser going off between his legs, rope upon rope of thick viscous cum filling her insides. The sound of their slapping loins was lewd and deliciously erotic, the overflow of spunk from her velvety snatch slithering out around their joined bodies.

"OH JESUSSSSS," Nicole moaned loudly as she threw her head back in ecstasy, another tingling orgasm following right on the heels of the last one. She was gasping and shaking, twitching paroxysms of pleasure coursing through her curvy body. But still, she kept bouncing on his spurting prick, both of them relishing in the blissful rapture of their mutual climaxes. Mitch kept shooting, wad upon wad of thick viscous cum filling his mother's hot wet cunt. Finally, the luxurious tingling sensations coursing through both of them waned at the same time, resulting in her collapsing against him, his drooling prick still buried to the hilt inside her. Neither said as word as she lay with her body slumped against his broad musculature chest, her head resting on his shoulder and they both breathed deeply, letting their bodies recover.

A few minutes later, Nicole sat back, her face glistening with a fine sheen of perspiration, a smile of blissful contentment on her face. Mitch looked back at her, equally as pleased. She took his face in her hands and leaned down, giving him a hot passionate kiss that went on and on. She finally pulled back, her warm blue eyes alive with desire. "Let's go upstairs, baby. It's time for you to really start laying that pipe into Mommy."

...to be continued...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,730 Followers