Mom's Christmas Tradition-Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
payenbrant
payenbrant
1,602 Followers

I pulled back after a minute or two and I saw her staring at me glassy eyed and panting hard.

"Why...Matt? Why did you...?" She said between gasps.

I hardened my heart and said, "That was the one and only kiss from me like that you will ever get. Now, my kiss will grow in legend as the kiss you will never have again. All others will fall short by comparison. That is my gift to you."

Then I opened my door and let my Mother out. I still felt a lot of anger in my chest and I knew just what to do about it. I cleared my throat and tested it. Then in a pained voice I yelled out, "Todd! Please man I need your help! Come to my room!"

I heard running feet coming down the stairs. I had a pretty good chance of Todd coming through my bedroom door first. He was my main target. If it was Chris I wouldn't lose any sleep over it since he deserved some of this too. Butt Todd, my eldest brother deserved this the most.

I couldn't have planned it any better...

My bedroom door began to open and I slammed into it shoulder first with a running start. I caught Todd's hand between the door and the frame and heard a loud THUNK as his face rebounded off the door.

Thanks for the solid core door Dad! This one's for you!

I yanked open the door to see Todd woozily trying to sit upright his left arm held to his chest. I stepped forward and kicked him hard in between the legs and stomped on his gonads a couple of time making him piss himself and puke on the carpet in the hallway. I saw Mother open her door and scream. Then Chris came around the corner yelling, "What the fuck!?"

Everyone froze and watched me as I glared at everyone. Then I looked down at Todd.

"You cheated with Mom on Dad. I would never strike a woman, but you...I can hit you all day long!" Chris began to move forward but my eyes stopped him. I glanced down at my eldest brother curled in a fetal position on the floor.

"Dad trusted you, and you broke it. You knew better but you did it anyway. It would be wise for you to leave this house and not come back."

I looked at Chris who seemed like he wanted to do something but was stumped as to what.

"Chris..." I said quietly to get his attention. He looked up at me, and his body was shaking. Must be the old "Fight or Flight" instinct kicking in. Wonder how hard he was going to crash later?

"You didn't cheat. Dad was dead when you hooked up with Mom. I got no problem with you except that you are a perv. Don't talk to me and don't mess with me. You will be fine..."

I looked down at Todd again and his eyes were full of pain and fire. "Right now your thinking of revenge, that's fine. It's natural to want revenge." Then I grinned and spoke softly.

"I just want you to know that I could have killed you, decided not to since you're my big brother. I still might though. Don't give me a reason. Now...Goodnight."

His brow furrowed as he tried to make sense of that last statement, then it relaxed as I kicked him in the face and he started snoring and twitching on the ground. Mom screamed again and ran to her eldest boy. Chris inched forward and I could see his eyes were fixated on the cleavage Mom was exposing. I just shrugged.

Yep...Chris is a perv.

I closed and locked my door. Then packed up a few bags with things I would need and climbed out of my window. I got in my car and drove over to an old camping spot that we all used to visit. I slept in my car and some time passed before I got a chance to go back over to Tracy's the day after Christmas.

That's when I found out an important fact. Sure, Tracy was a "Vanilla Sex" kind of person...but when you are patient, and show you want to meet your woman's needs? They open up and want to try new things.

As for my family? It was about the middle of January when I showed up at my Uncle David's house. I made sure my Aunt and cousins were gone.

"Hey Matt! What can I do for you? The boys are gone but should be back in an hour or two." He said to me cheerfully.

I pulled out my laptop and the voice activated digital recorder I got for note taking when I went to college. I love my brothers, but them wanting to be all chummy with me on Christmas Eve was out of character for them. With all the pranks they had pulled on me? Yeah, I thought it would be good to catch them in the act. At the very least we would have a recording to laugh about later on in life.

Not too many laughs to be had now.

"Uncle David? Not sure how to say this, but my Mom's...Uhmm...your wife's family has a Christmas tradition. I think you need to know about it."

The End.

payenbrant
payenbrant
1,602 Followers
12