Mom's Christmas Tradition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,118 Followers

"What did she look like?" I was caught up now, envisioning Todd, who at twenty two could easily pass for older. I could definitely see him catching the eye of an older woman.

"Big brown eyes, long black hair," He grinned, "Nice tits, long legs and the best mouth I ever..."

"Okay, okay. Jeez Matt, don't keep asking, he'll need a minute."

"Yeah?" Todd asked, "I heard you were the one who only needed a minute." He laughed and Chris looked away embarrassed.

"Hey look it was the first time that night and," He looked at me. "Anyway we aren't talking about me."

"So how old were you, when you were with her?" I asked, ignoring Chris.

"Eighteen," Todd answered. "I'd been with a couple of girls from high school and had some fun, one of them was a little, shall we say experienced, but Matt this woman blew her away." He laughed . "And me of course."

"Hey that's something," Chris spoke up. "I was eighteen when I was with a cougar too."

"Oh, knock it off," I said. "Do you have to say you did everything Todd did?"

Before Chris could answer Todd said, "Hey Matt, I'll be the first to tell you Chris is full of shit most of the time, but he's not making this up, I remember the night."

"What, were you there?"

"Well, I saw her, in fact I kind of helped break the ice a little for Chris, then I left my brother with her and she made him a man," Leaning over, he clapped Chris on the shoulder. "She was beautiful wasn't she man?"

"Hell yeah she was," Chris said, "Took damn good care of me, in every way."

"So what did she look like?"

"Brunette, dark eyes." Chris said laughing.

Like I had all week I had a feeling there was some kind of private joke going on, and I was somehow the butt of it.

"How old?" I continued, trying to ignore that feeling.

"Oh, I'd say about Mom's age no?" Chris asked Todd.

"Yeah about that."

They again smirked at each other, and unable to help it I said.

"Was it the same woman? Is that what you goons are grinning at?"

"You'll find out soon enough what we're grinning at," Todd laughed. "Hey Chris why don't you..."

"Knock, knock." Mom's voice came from outside the door, "Everyone decent in there?"

"Don't know about decent," Todd called out. "But we're dressed."

I turned to the computer, but saw Chris had already closed out the porn site.

"Goddamn Mom," Todd exclaimed. "Look at you!"

I turned back around to see her come into the room and my eyes widened. Mom worked as a waitress at a cocktail lounge, and I was used to seeing her in skirts that were a bit on the short side, but nothing like what she was wearing tonight. Mom was dressed in a short red skirt that was so short I doubted she could bend over without showing her ass. Her long and still very well shaped legs were encased in a pair of red fishnet stockings that were as sexy as anything I'd seen the girls in the movies wear. The fishnets ended in a pair of black stiletto heels that were so high I was amazed she could walk.

My eyes trailed back up her legs, trying to remind myself that these were my Mom's legs, because I'd be lying if I said they didn't look good. Above the skirt Mom was wearing a red sweater that was both very tight, and extremely low cut. Mom was not small on top, and there was quite a bit of cleavage showing. Also visible was the top of the black lace bra she was wearing. Mom's long black hair was down and she had tied a red ribbon into either side of it. She was wearing make-up and her full lips were crimson red.

"Wow," Chris whispered from next to me. "Mom you look amazing."

"Yeah honey, you think?" She asked.

"I don't think, I know." Todd said softly as he stood up in front of her. "Mom, you look hot!"

"Awww, aren't you boys sweet!"

Reaching up, Mom placed her hand on Todd's cheek and lightly trailed her long red nails down it. Todd closed his eyes as she did, and leaning forward Mom kissed him, as she had me earlier, on the neck. I looked over at Chris ready to whisper in his ear and ask him if he thought that was kind of weird, but stopped when I saw the look on his face. He was staring at Mom intently, and not her face. Following his gaze I could see it was fixated on her legs. I looked back at him and noticed his mouth was slightly open and as I continued to watch, his eyes wandered up to Mom's tits and I saw him shake his head slightly. If I didn't know better I would have thought he was checking out our mother.

I looked back over to see that Mom had put her arm around Todd's shoulders and looking over at us, gestured for us to come over. Chris and I both stood and walked over to them. Smiling Mom put her arms out and hugged each of us. I felt another arm on my shoulder, and looked over to see Todd had come up behind Chris and I, so that we were between he and Mom.

"So nice, to have you all here." Mom whispered. "Your dad would be proud of all of you."

I put my head down on Mom's shoulder, not wanting my brother's to notice that I was getting a bit misty eyed. I think Mom sensed it anyway as she hugged me tighter to her. I also felt Todd squeeze my shoulder reassuringly.

"It's going to be a very special holiday, especially for you my baby." she said softly in my ear.

Before I could say anything Mom stepped back and said, "So you boys think your Mom's still got it?"

"You never lost it." Todd replied.

"You are smooth!" Mom laughed delightedly. "But I look good really? Tonight's a big night for tips so I wanted to show off a bit."

"Hmm," Chris said, making a show of stroking his chin. "I don't know, I need a better look."

Mom let out a little girl like giggle that made me smile. The smile faded as putting her arms up over her head, she slowly turned around for Chris. My eyes widened as she bent over slightly, just enough to cause her skirt to rise and for me to see her black lace panties. I also caught a good look at the cheeks of her ass. My eyes dropped down, only to be confronted with the backs of her legs in those porn star fishnets. My face felt warm and I realized I was blushing from seeing this much of my mother's body. Her very well shaped body, I noted, then instantly quickly turned away, embarrassed even further by that thought.

"So do I pass muster?" Mom asked.

"I think you'll be coming home with a lot of money tonight, that's for damn sure."

"I don't know," she sighed. "Lot of younger girls there."

"Yeah, but they're kids, you're a woman." Todd told her.

"Do you have those written down somewhere?" She asked him. "If you do, you should sell them to guys my age, most of them think 'hey honey, how about it', is a come on." Glancing at her watch Mom swore, "Shit, I have to get going."

"See you later Mom," Chris said kissing her cheek. "They going to let you out early tonight?"

"I'm not sure, probably not." Looking over at me she said. "But seeing I have to work, you guys have some eggnog for me okay?"

Mom started to leave, and then stopped.

"Todd honey, can you come with me for a minute?"

When the two of them left the room, I looked over at Chris to see he was staring at me, a slight smile on his face.

"Hey, what was all that about?" I asked.

"What was what about?"

"Mom. I swear you were checking her out."

Chris shrugged.

"I was."

"You...what?" I asked.

"Hey Matt, not for nothing, Mom's a good looking woman, you see those legs?"

"Chris that is sick." I said shaking my head disgustedly, even though that very thought had briefly crossed my mind. "You're talking about Mom like she's..."

"An attractive woman." he said. "Come on, Mr. porno king, you didn't like those stockings?"

"If they were on anyone else probably, but she's my mom."

"So you did think they were hot!" He laughed.

"That's not what I said!" I declared adamantly as much to myself as to him, as I knew damn well I had thought they were.

"Yes it is," Chris grinned. "You think Mom has nice legs you're just too much of a little kid to own up to it." He laughed again. "You still think of her as your Mommy Matt? Don't want to think she's a woman?"

"Shut up asshole." I snapped. "Don't try to make me feel bad because I don't check out my own mother." I grunted. "Go ask your friends what they think of their Mom's, see what you get."

"Aww, Mattie's getting mad." Chris smirked.

"Bullshit I am," I started "I..."

"What's going on?" Todd asked, coming back into the room.

"Chris is sick, that's what's going on."

"Well that's nothing new, what's he doing now?"

"Never mind."

"Go ahead Matt," Chris egged me on. "Tell him why you think I'm nuts."

I thought about it for a minute, then blurted out to Todd.

"He was checking out Mom's legs. I mean really checking them out, and he thinks that's okay."

"You were staring at Mom's legs?" Todd asked Chris.

"Damn straight I was."

"Well why the hell would you be doing that?" Todd started.

"Yeah see!" I exclaimed. I went to say more but Todd continued speaking,

"Why look at her legs, when her tits were all but hanging out? Shit man, the real show was up top."

"Todd!" I snapped. "What the hell..."

"Oh, don't think I didn't see them," Chris said. "But what can I say? I'm a leg man and those stockings were too much," He smirked, "Then when she turned around and I saw her..."

"What is wrong with you two?" I demanded. "You're talking about our Mom, not some slut at a bar!" I pointed at them. "What the fuck?"

Chris looked as if he were going to say more, but Todd put his hand up to him, and gave me that smug grin of his.

"Okay Matt, go easy, we're just fucking around with you, don't get mad."

"I don't think he's kidding." I gestured at Chris who was sitting down at the desk, trying not to laugh.

"He is," Todd said reassuringly. "Well sort of, Mom's not just pretty Matt, she's sexy too, but yeah, enough is enough."

He stared hard at Chris until he sighed and nodded at him.

"Yeah I was just pushing your buttons Matt, you don't have to get all worked up."

"Not yet anyway." Todd said.

"What's that mean?" I asked.

Looking over at Chris, Todd said simply "Chris, get out."

To my surprise Chris didn't argue. Instead he rose and walking past us slapped me on the arm.

"Just messing with you bro, no hard feelings okay?

"Yeah sure."

As I watched him leave, Todd came over and put his hand on my shoulder

"Listen Matt, Chris and I are just having a little fun with you, but we got a big surprise for you in a few hours and..."

"What surprise?" I asked. "Does it have something to do with what Mom has for me?"

"I can't say exactly Matt," he began. "But you're in for the best Christmas you've ever had." He winked.

"Mom said the same thing, what's the big deal?" I asked. "You guys have been acting weird all week, and Mom kind of has been too." I paused then deciding to speak my mind continued. "I don't think Chris was kidding about her! He was really looking, and..." Looking away I added quietly. "She seemed like she liked it, and she kissed me kind of funny what's going on?"

"Mom's just affectionate sometimes." He shrugged. "Maybe it's because she hasn't really gotten over Dad and she doesn't date, so she likes to be close to us."

"But it was..."

"Look Matt, I can't tell you everything right now. All I'll say is something tells me you are going to love your surprise tonight. You just trust me okay?"

I nodded. Although Chris and I were closer in age, I'd always felt closer to Todd, and knew he wouldn't lie to me.

"Good." He said. "Now why don't you take a shower and chill out, maybe even take a nap. I'll come back up in a few hours and we'll get to your surprise, how's that?"

"Umm, yeah okay."

"I'll see you later then."

Todd started to turn away, then abruptly turned back around and gave me a hug.

"Matt, tonight is going to be the biggest night of your life, I can't wait to see the look on your face!"

*****

I looked up from my reading at the sound of my bedroom door opening. Mom walked into the room and closed the door behind her. I glanced at the clock, and saw that it was only nine o'clock. The club must have let her go home early.

"Hey Mom," I began. "The club close..."

I stopped as Mom put her finger to her lips, and walked over to stand next to me. I sat up, and started to get up, but Mom put her hand on my shoulder, and shook her head. I started to ask her if everything was okay, but stopped as, lifting her leg, Mom put her heeled foot up onto the bed. I found myself staring at those amazing red stockings, and the well shaped calf that they hugged so well. I told myself to look away, but instead my eyes drifted up her leg and along the length of her thigh. The skirt was so short, that I could see the crotch of her black panties. With a start I also realized that the fishnets were thigh highs. Just above the red band was the creamy white flesh of her thigh.

"Like my stockings Matt?" Mom asked softly.

"I... well," I stammered.

"You know the great things about these?" She asked as her long red finger nails traced the edge of them. "I can take my panties off, and these can stay on." She smiled at me. "Just like those nasty girls in those movies you like."

While I sat there unable to speak, Mom removed her foot from the bed, and standing straight, reached behind her. I heard the sound of a zipper, and her red skirt fell to the floor. I gasped at the sight of her standing there in her tight sweater, wearing just the panties and stockings.

"Watch, I'll show you."

Grabbing the sides of her panties Mom started sliding them down past her hips. My eyes were locked between her legs and I watched as the black material slid down to expose her...

I jerked awake, and sat up with my heart pounding. What the hell was that? I took a few slow deep breaths until my breathing slowed, and looked at the clock. Damn that was weird, it was nine. On the subject of weird, where the hell had that dream come from? Here I was calling Chris sick for looking at Mom, and I had just dreamed of her showing me her panties, and making out with me. I stopped at that thought, and felt myself relax. That's where the dream had come from; watching Chris look at Mom, and him and Todd busting my balls. I'd had it on my mind, and it surfaced when I fell asleep.

With a sigh, I reached back, and propping the pillow up behind me, leaned back against the headboard. I rubbed at my eyes wondering what time Mom was coming home. After Todd had left, I had decided to do as he said. I took a long hot shower, tossed on a pair of shorts and after working on my English project for awhile found myself dozing off. So I figured I would shut the light off and sleep for a couple of hours. As I wiped at my eyes, I realized I was sweating. Chris, who was always cold, had probably cranked the heat again. I shook my head, wondering how many times Mom would have to yell at him, before he stopped doing it. I stripped the t-shirt I was wearing off, and tossed it onto the floor. I kicked the sheet off, to let my legs cool off, and noticed that there was a small wet spot on the white shorts I was wearing and my cock was semi hard. Oh, that was just great, I'd had a wet dream about my own...

I jumped at the sound of a loud knock.

"Hey Matt, you up man?" Chris called.

"Yeah," I called out. "Come on in."

The door opened and both Chris and Todd entered. Leaning over, I turned the lamp on and saw that Todd had a half gallon of eggnog in one hand. In the other he had a bottle of Captain Morgan. Seeing me looking at the bottle he laughed, "You're eighteen now Matt, time to have some real holiday spirit!"

As he spoke he placed the bottles on the desk and opened the rum. Chris put down three small glasses, and a bag. Reaching into the bag, he removed several candles and as Todd began pouring eggnog into the glasses started placing them around the room.

"What the hell is that, mood lighting?" I asked.

"Maybe it is." Chris said as he struck a match and started lighting them.

I started to get up, but Todd waved me back down.

"Stay right there man, be comfortable."

Todd finished splashing some rum into the three glasses and putting the bottle down, came over to sit on the bed next to me, and hand me a glass. Chris finished lighting the candles and grabbing his drink from the desk, sat in the office chair and rolled it over so he was sitting alongside the bed on my left. Reaching over, he shut the lamp off, leaving the room bathed in candlelight. Todd raised his glass in front of me and said.

"First toast of the night goes out to dad." He paused and added quietly, "We all miss you."

We clicked our glasses together and I took a large swallow of the eggnog. I gasped at the taste of the rum and as I coughed Todd and Chris laughed at me.

"Better get used to that for when you go to college next year bro." Chris said.

As I watched he tilted his head and finished his drink in one long gulp. I took another sip, a smaller one this time and watched as Todd downed his drink as Chris had. He immediately put the glass down and poured another drink. Chris handed him his glass and turning to me said, "Come on slow poke, drink up so we can have another toast."

Taking a deep breath, I managed to quickly finish the drink and after handing Todd the glass, winced at the burning sensation the rum was leaving down my throat and into my stomach. Within seconds Todd had pushed the glass back into my hand and Chris looked at me,

"Your toast Matt."

Letting out a sigh, I lifted my glass, "To Mom, and everything she's done for us." They went to lift their glasses and I added. "And for having my brother's home with me."

"Cheers to that!" Todd said, as we again clicked glasses.

This time I held my breath and as my brother's did, quickly drained the glass.

"Damn," I whispered as I put the glass down. "That stuff is strong."

Todd had taken the glass and quickly refilling it, tried to hand it back to me. I could already feel my head beginning to spin and put my hand up to say no.

"Just one more toast, Matt." Todd said, pushing the glass at me again.

"Okay." I said, shaking my head to clear my vision, and taking the drink from him.

Todd refilled the other two glasses, and lifting his, Chris said, "Here's to my little brother on his eighteenth Christmas," Extending his glass to me he smiled. "Tonight is your night Matt!"

Not sure what he meant, but not really caring at this point, I banged my glass into his and this time didn't need to hold my breath to chug the drink. I finished and sat there blinking. This time the rum hadn't tasted bad at all, in fact it went down pretty damn smooth. My head was no longer spinning, but felt pleasantly...light.

"Can I have some more?" I asked, handing my glass to Todd.

"Sure, why not? I'll whoa easy..." Todd said as I let my glass go, before he had it.

The glass bounced off the bed, and landed on the rug. It didn't break, but I did notice that some eggnog had splashed on it. Mom was going to be pissed. Ah so what? Right now I was feeling pretty damn good. While Todd reached down to pick up the glass, Chris spoke from where he was sitting to my left.

"Todd make that next one light, he passes out our asses are grass."

"Shit,' Todd said as he stood up. "Didn't think of that."

I sat there watching with a smile on my face as Todd made me another drink and very carefully put it in my hand.

"Sip at this one okay Matt?"

"Sure."

Todd nodded and after finishing his latest drink put the glass down on the nightstand. Walking over to the desk he grabbed the extra chair, brought it over to the bed and sat down in front of me. I took a sip of the drink. It wasn't as strong as the other, which actually made it better, as I could taste more of the eggnog. I looked around the room and sighed contentedly. I'd always enjoyed candles. In fact the first time I'd slept with Tracy, her parents had been out and I had lit some before we had started playing. Thinking of Tracy's hot little body and tight little blond pussy, gave me a warm feeling inside and... No, it was just...

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,118 Followers
123456...8