Mom's Christmas Tradition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,282 Followers

"It's warm in here." I said to Todd.

"A little," he grinned. "I think it's the booze too though."

"Maybe." I agreed, taking another sip.

"Hey Chris come on over." Todd said pointing next to him.

Using his feet, Chris rolled himself over to the foot of the bed so that he was next to Todd. I looked at both of them and smiled.

"I really missed you guys!"

"I'll bet!" Chris laughed. "Easy on the nog kid, next thing you know you'll be telling me you love me!"

"Well I do." I told him. "I love both of you!" I giggled and added. "Even though you're jerks sometimes."

"We love you too," Todd said softly, surprising me with the serious look on his face. "Mom loves you too Matt, very much."

"That's right." Chris added. "Mom loves all of us, but especially her baby."

I looked over at Chris to see him smiling away at Todd. Again I felt there was something going on between them. Oh well, who cared? I brought the glass to my lips and quickly drained it.

"Wow that's good!" I said.

I held the glass out to Todd. Taking it from me, he put it on the table, but made no move to refill it.

"Feeling okay Matt?" He asked.

"I feel great!" I exclaimed.

"Good," He nodded. Again he glanced over at Chris for a moment, before turning back to me.

"Well Matt, it's getting to be time for your surprise."

"Oh yeah?" I asked excitedly. "The one from you guys, or is Mom coming home early to give me hers?"

Todd paused and looked as if he were thinking, then clapped me on the shoulder.

"Well let's talk about ours first." He grinned at me. "So you know when we were in here earlier and we were telling you all about how hot older women are?"

"Yeah," I nodded smiling away. For some reason everything seemed to be making me smile. "That woman in that movie was smoking hot!"

"You think?"

"Oh, man she was fucking the shit out of that kid!" I said.

"Just the way you want it right?" Todd asked. "That's what you've been dying for no? A woman that will act like that? Get all nasty with you? Take control?"

"I..." I thought about it, and found thinking was getting a little harder than it had been a few minutes ago. "Well I want Tracy to do that, but..."

"We're not talking about her." Todd said. "I'm asking if that's what you want."

"Well..."

"Trace isn't here Matt." Chris piped in. "It's just us, guys talking about sex. So yes or no, wasn't she the kind of woman that you want?"

"Yes." I said with an exaggerated nod. "Just like that." I laughed. "Fucking wild!"

"Good." Todd said. "Now remember when we said that we had both been with a nice hot milf?"

"Yeah," I said, "But I think you guys might have been messing with me."

I was aware that it had come out as messhing but didn't care.

"Well we weren't. I was with a beautiful older woman when I was eighteen and so was Chris at the same age."

"Same age?" I asked, shaking my head to try to clear it. "That's kind of weird no?"

"Nope, not at all. Matter of fact, not only were we the same age when it happened, but it was with the same woman."

"That's," I frowned as I struggled to try to figure out if he were pulling my leg. "More than weird."

"No," Todd said "It was planned that way."

"Planned? I don't get it. Who planned it, and who was..."

"See Matt, it's a tradition." Chris said.

"Tradition? What the hell kind of tradition is that?"

"The best fucking tradition ever, that's what it is!" Chris laughed.

Todd laughed as well, and I found myself joining in. I wasn't sure why, but hell if they thought it was funny why shouldn't I?

"It's an old tradition actually." Todd began. "On the Christmas of our eighteenth year, Chris and I were both taken, by the sexiest most loving woman you could ever imagine."

"Loving?" I was ready to ask more about this alleged tradition, but that word seemed out of place. "What happened to nasty fucking?" I giggled. "Hell, Tracy's loving. I thought we were talking about..."

"She was both." Chris said quietly. "She was a wild ride man, but second time around she was the sweetest thing you could imagine." He sighed. "I really think I liked it better that way."

"See I was other way around." Todd said turning to Chris. "It was nice and easy the first time, then she went into high gear." He pursed his lips in thought. "Think I'm with you though, the way she loved me..."

"What the hell has this got to do with my surprise?" I asked, getting impatient.

"Booze got to your brain little brother?" Chris asked. "You really can't put it together?"

"I..." I forced my mind to focus on everything they had said, and then it hit me.

"It's my eighteenth Christmas." I said quietly.

"That's right Matt!" Chris exclaimed excitedly. "So what do you think that means?"

I stared first at Chris, then at Todd. This was a joke, it had to be.

"Well according to your story, I guess that woman is going to show up and have sex with me."

"Exactly." Todd nodded. "She's going to be here soon Matt, and you are going to..."

"Whoa!" I said putting my hands up. "First of all I think you guys are fucking with me, but if you're not, what about Tracy?" I shook my head. "I don't want to cheat on her, she wouldn't so it to me, and..."

"Easy Matt, it's not really cheating." Todd said.

"How the hell do you figure that?" I asked him.

"Well it's," Todd frowned. "A little hard to explain, but thing is it's a once in a life time thing Matt. You'll get everything you want, and she'll never know."

"I would though, and..."

"Think about it Matt," Chris leaned forward. "Everything you've been fantasizing about, all the things Tracy won't do." He pointed over at the computer. "Imagine a woman who will act like that."

"Not only anything you want," Todd said. "But anyway you want it."

My mind was instantly flooded with images. All those nasty girls fucking and sucking, taking cum in their mouths, their faces, getting fucked hard and fast and begging for more. I could feel myself becoming aroused just thinking of it. I shifted on the bed as my cock began to stiffen. Part of me felt funny, getting excited with my brothers sitting not two feet away from me, but I also felt more relaxed then I could ever remember. I thought of the video Chris had showed me. A woman twice my age, but hot as hell. Not only hot but experienced. A woman like that wouldn't mind if I told her to suck my cock. Hell, she'd tell me she wanted too. I had a vivid image of the woman Todd and Chris had vaguely described, a woman with long dark hair and brown eyes, staring up from between my legs. Stroking my cock, licking it, sucking on it until I came in her mouth!

I realized that the room was getting warmer by the minute, and that my cock was now fully hard. I wasn't wearing underwear and placed my arm down in my lap so my brothers wouldn't notice I was pitching a tent. Either Todd noticed anyway, or my excitement was showing in my face, because he smiled and nodded.

"That's right Matt, you think about that. You know you want it man, and you're going to get. Better than anything you've seen on the web, because it's going to real Matt."

"Tracy though,"

I saw Chris slap himself in the forehead, but remaining patient, Todd continued softly.

"She'll never know Matt, who's going to tell her? Chris and I won't. That's part of the tradition Matt, we don't tell anyone. Think about it, this is the first you've heard of it. We're not going to say a word man. You can have everything you want for a night, then move on."

"That's right Matt," Chris said. "Think about how frustrated you've been, how bad you want it. It's going to be a problem Matt. Look at today, you came real close to seriously pissing Trace off. What if you do it again?" He put his hands out. "Be a shame to lose a sweet pretty girl like her over something like that."

"Chris is right," Todd said taking over the conversation. "But if you just relax and let tonight happen, you'll be satisfied, you'll get to know what it's like. And you'll always have that memory. You'll be more relaxed and patient with Trace, and know what," He grinned. "If you stop pushing she'll come around Matt, I know she will, then you'll have no worries. Come on man, you know you want too."

I really did. The more they talked the more I thought about it. Somewhere in my mind I was telling myself not to bite, they were fucking around, but another part of me wanted to believe it. I wanted to think there was some hot mystery woman who was going to show up any minute now and fuck my brains out.

"Umm," I started. "So when is she coming? You guys aren't going to..," I felt like an idiot, but went on anyway. "You know, watch or anything are you?"

They both laughed and I felt myself blush. Catching his breath Todd said, "No, Matt it's just going to be you and her man, we're just going to..." he seemed to be looking for a word. "Introduce you and make sure you're okay with everything then it's just going to be you and her."

"So is that a yes Matt?" Chris asked. "You want too?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "I really do." I smiled. "So besides black hair and brown eyes what does she look like?"

"You'll find out soon enough." Todd told me. "Trust me, you might be a little surprised when you see her, but not disappointed."

"Is she coming soon?" I asked shifting again as my cock pushed into my thigh. "It's already after nine and..."

"Don't worry about that." Chris said. "You'll have plenty of time," he smiled. "All night as a matter of fact."

"All night?"

"That's the best part of the tradition Matt," Todd said smiling. "Waking up Christmas Morning."

"Well what about Mom?" I asked. "What if she comes in here? I can't sneak someone out on Christmas morning!"

"Don't worry about Mom." Chris laughed. "She's part of the surprise."

I saw Todd shoot him a dirty look. I frowned and looked at Todd

"How is Mom part of it?" I asked. "She doesn't know about this woman does she?" I realized how stupid that sounded and laughed at myself. "Never mind!" I told Todd. "That was dumb, of course she..."

"Mom does know all about it Matt." Todd said softly. "And Chris is right; she is part of the tradition."

Before I could ask what he meant I saw Todd look over at Chris again, a serious expression on his face. After a moment Chris nodded, and Todd turned back to me.

"Matt it's time we told you about a very special family tradition."

"A tradition where hot women have sex with young guys?" I laughed. "This sounds like one of those movies on a sex site."

"No Matt, its more than that. It's been going on in our family for generations, and it's for the women too on their eighteenth Christmas."

"What?" I shook my head. "What is there some guy in his forties who has sex with the girls?" I felt my erection fading, they were screwing with me.

"In a way, yes." Todd said seriously, "We've been talking about sex Matt, but it's really a lot more than that."

"Oh, really?" I was pissed they had played me, but was trying not to show it. Maybe I would let them keep going, see what they were trying to pull before I told them I'd had enough. "All you guys have been talking about is a wild ride, so what else is it about?"

"It's about love Matt." Todd was still speaking in that quiet serious tone. Credit where it was due, he was doing a remarkable job of keeping a straight face while trying to get me to bite on his story. "It's about sharing your heart as well as your body with someone very special to you."

"Special to me?" I laughed. "You're talking like Tracy. All that making love shit."

"Well Tracy is right, but of course you can have love and lust too, you can and will have whatever you want, but in the end little brother, it is about closeness and love."

"Whatever." I waved him off. "And how the hell is love involved when I don't even know this woman?"

"Because you do know her Matt." He smiled. "You know her and you love her."

I stared at him for a minute trying to figure out where this was going. It was obviously a joke, but Todd was still looking at me intently, and I found myself wondering if I knew a woman that looked like that. Forties, long black hair, brown eyes. The only woman I knew who resembled that description was...

Before I could finish the thought, Todd put his hand on my shoulder and whispered.

"Matt, the woman is Mom."

I shook my head, trying to clear it. The rum must have really gotten to me.

"What... what did you say?" I asked.

"The woman that is going to give you the night of your life, is Mom, see Matt that's...."

"Mom," I repeated. "You're telling me that our mother is going to come in here tonight and have sex with me?" I blinked as the dream of Mom pulling her panties down crashed into me. A dream I had only because of these idiots talking trash about her.

"That is what I'm saying," Todd nodded. "But like I said it's not just about sex it's..."

"I..." I struggled to control myself. "Have a question."

"Well I'm going to explain everything Matt," Todd said. "But go ahead."

Closing my eyes I took a deep breath and tried to tell myself to stay calm. This was a joke no doubt, but the sickest one I had ever heard. I wanted to simply tell my brother's that I was done with them for the night, and to leave me alone. I wanted to do it calmly so they wouldn't think they had gotten the better of me. That was what I intended on doing, but when I opened my eyes and saw Chris sitting there with a slight smile on his face I lost it.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!?" I demanded.

"Matt," Todd gave my shoulder a squeeze. "I know it's..."

"It's fucking sick is what it is!" I snapped slapping his hand away from my arm. "Get your hands off me, and get the fuck out of my room!" I looked over at Chris. "You too, you asshole!"

"Matt, please don't get mad." Todd began, still speaking softly. "This is a big deal and..."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I demanded, pointing my finger in his face. "Look, you two want to yank my chain about getting laid, fine! But how dare you talk like that about Mom!"

"Matt let Todd talk." Chris started. "Mom's going to be here soon and she'll be upset if you don't want to be with her. You don't want to..."

"Stop it!" I yelled turning to face him. "Do you hear yourself? You're talking about me having sex with my mother and..." I stopped as something dawned on me. "You...you two are trying to get me to think that you did! That Mom slept with..."

"She did Matt." Todd said. "Both of us and now it's...hey!"

Todd cried out and moved to the side as I swung at him. It was more of a slap than a punch, and he ducked most of it. I did catch him on the side of the head hard enough to make him rock back in the chair.

"Shut up!" I yelled at him. "Jesus Christ, our dad's gone and you're talking about this disgusting shit about Mom?" The booze was definitely getting to me as I swung again.

Ready for it this time, Todd caught my wrist in his hand and shoving my hand down, reached out with his other hand and again placed it on my shoulder.

"Matt!" He snapped, raising his voice for the first time. "Calm down and let me talk! This isn't a joke, but not really what you think, it's wonderful it's..."

"A fucking lie," I yanked my hand away from his. "And a sick one! I'm going to tell mom what you're saying to me." I realized how immature that sounded, but didn't care.

"Go ahead Matt." Chris said with a shrug. "But before you do listen to us, because Mom trusted us to tell you about this, and right now you're making it kind of hard on us."

I started to snap at him, but stopped when he shook his head, and whispered, "Please listen to Todd Matt, otherwise Mom is going to be disappointed and we want her to be happy, she's looked forward to this all year. We don't want to ruin it for her."

There was something in his tone that made me stop. Of the three of us Chris was definitely the most obnoxious and certainly the most stubborn, hearing him not only say please, but say it while genuinely looking upset, caused me to look back at Todd. Sensing I was calming down Todd took his hand from my shoulder and started speaking quietly.

"Okay Matt, here's the deal. Just let me talk, I know its going to be tough to understand, but at least listen. I know that over the years I've teased you and played some jokes on you." He nodded over at Chris. "And I know that over the years Chris and I have kind of teamed up on you. I mean we're older and you were always the baby, and we were jealous so sometimes we would go out of our way to pick on you."

Todd was looking into my eyes and I felt even more confused. He not only looked serious, but his eyes looked as if they were beginning to fill up. If this was an act, it was a hell of a good one.

"But you know when Dad had the heart attack, things changed and I promised Mom I would help look out for you, and I think we all got a lot closer no?"

I nodded, feeling my own eyes start to burn as Todd brought up Dad. The rum must be messing with my head big time, I had gone from horny, to mad, to upset in less than a minute.

"Yeah, "I whispered. "You guys have been real good to me."

"And we always will be, we're brothers Matt." He paused and took a deep breath. "So I'm going to ask you to trust me with this. I know it's going to sound crazy and yes, maybe a little sick at first but you have to let me finish okay?"

"But it is sick." I said. "And I know it's a lie and..."

"I don't blame you for thinking that way," Todd said. "But it is true, and tell you what, I'm going to tell you that you can feel free to tell Mom anything I tell you. In fact I'll sit right here when you tell her, so will Chris. Maybe that will convince you we're not jerking you around." He put his hands out. "So, you willing to listen?"

I shrugged. I didn't really see a choice. I doubted I could make them leave the room, so my only option would be to play along until Mom came home. I felt a tightening in my stomach at what Todd had said, that I could tell Mom. Why would he do that? This couldn't be true there was no way that....I stopped as my mind went back to the way Chris had been staring at Mom earlier, the look of desire on his face. On the heels of that was the memory of how Mom had kissed my neck, how her soft lips had lingered there, and how I'd had the fleeting thought of how that was how Tracy kissed me. No, I shook my head, this was bullshit!

"Matt?"

I looked up to see Todd staring at me. When he saw I was paying attention, he began speaking.

"Trust me I know how you feel. In fact for me it was even more confusing because I didn't have anyone to tell me about it ahead of time. It was just Mom and I. She started telling me about this and I was totally confused, and honestly kind of scared. I didn't know If she were trying to test me or what was going on and then..."

"Wait," I interrupted. "When you were eighteen, Dad was still alive. Where was he? You can't tell me that..."

"You don't remember a few years ago Mom took me out the day before Christmas? Said she wanted to spend some time with me alone, because I would be going back to school after the holiday?"

I nodded. I did remember that, Dad took Chris and I out to lunch and to a movie.

"Well Mom took me to this little motel in Johnston. I didn't know why we were going there, but she said it was surprise. So we check in and I'm sitting on the bed while she's in the bathroom."

Letting go of my shoulder he sat back in the chair and looked up at the ceiling as he spoke, as if he were recalling what he was describing.

"She comes out of the bathroom wearing this see through little red night gown and sits down next to me." He shook his head. "I put my head down, because I could see her, well I could see her tits right through it.

"Todd, stop." I said quietly, but he went on as if he didn't hear me.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,282 Followers
123456...8