All Comments on 'Mom's Cowboy'

by MacHill

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
teddybearclubteddybearclubalmost 9 years ago
Oh Hell Yes

Big cock shoved deep in my Pussy getting fucked up against wall having my ass spanked by another woman cumming hard while being choked. Hard rough sex. I fucking almost squirted reading this one. Fuuuuuuck!!!!

TBC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

So, I'm not saying it's not a good story. It is... But I do agree with your teacher, it's not really appropriate for a college class (unless its an erotic exploratory class or a psychology class) and the errors in it do merit a lower grade. Maybe not quite so low as a D. That being said it is a good erotic story, and a nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Also, she is five-foot two and I tower over her at five-foot three

WOW that's really towering over her mom, a whole fucking inch taller is towering? I stopped there, if you exaggerate with that no guessing what else would be exaggerated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

"WOW that's really towering over her mom, a whole fucking inch taller is towering? I stopped there..." It's a fucking joke, you nitwit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this is creative

I feel like the professor gave you a low grade because it had sex in it. The class is called Creative Writing, and this is certainly creative. You might have also gotten a low grade if the professor assumed it was fiction when he said to write about real life. So I am thinking to get a higher grade you have to prove this happened in reality and not imagination.

MacHillMacHillover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I'm glad a few appreciated this story. Thanks for you votes of confidence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This sounds more like fantasy than fact. So, yeah, I think that if you provided proof you might get a better grade. Also, the professor might not have read it through. Maybe he got uncomfortable and stopped. Great story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done!

Well done I enjoyed it wish I was the cowboy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Want a better grade in writing class?

Wouldn't surprise me if writing a better paper might help. Erotic story to jerk off to, but at college level the writing should be better.

cowboy7ccowboy7calmost 3 years ago

You made a few spelling errors. You do have a great imagination...truly you do. Your story, as with MOST writings on this site, lacks any real depth. In other words, there is too many people writing the typical "Wham bam thank you ma'am," stories and not taking the time to pull the reader more daringly into your deliciously, and naughty mind.

Words are EVERYTHING in any style writings, which is why MOST movies based books are usually never as good as the book. Why? Because written words can take most anyone's imagination ANYWHERE you wish them to go, be anyone you wish them to be, or in your case *Have anyone you desire them to have*

Think of your best kiss. What happened before the kiss? Did someone just walk up to you an give you your best kiss? I doubt it! It took all the magical things that had already been building up to make the kiss amazing. "Soft lips tenderly opened to yours. The sigh you felt escape your lips were as sparks of ambrosia upon his." Just an example for you.

✌ Peace!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous