Mom's Cowboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MacHill
MacHill
14 Followers

"I'm as gentle as a lamb," Rodney said with an overtone of reverence.

Mom's excited voice said, "You go slow with my girl... ohhh... you be so...ohhh... be nice..." trailing off into a small orgasm. "Fuck my girl good, Rodney," she said void of energy.

I'm not sure how to describe what happened next, other than to say it all happened so fast. One moment I was positioning myself above his prick, the next, three-quarters of it was buried deep in my pussy. It was like the wind got knocked out of my lungs. It sent a chill up my spine that resolved itself like a pinball striking the uppermost bumper; my eyes rolled back and it scored double in terms of shock value, by offering me a pleasurable sensation I'd never felt before. It didn't hurt like I thought it would! The thickness of it hurt just a little, but I felt so relaxed the pleasure overrode it by far. This is what amazed me, that I could host such a giant dick in my tiny pus and feel so damned good about it.

I felt myself sliding up and down his shaft, his hands picking me up by the waist- encompassing my entire waist as a father might in bathing his child. Rodney let out a deep groan and sucked on my tits hard just the way I like it, holding my body in his monstrous grip, twisting my torso to find the best point of entry for his exhilarating, monolithic cock. He was surprisingly strong and gentle, to press me so slowly time and time again as if he were lifting weights at the gym.

"Ohhh. Your cock is so big," I said looking down at it entering me. An image flashed through my thoughts of an erotic merry-go-round, with me riding up and down on a beautifully painted wooden horse. "Your cock is so- ohhhhhh- big. Did you know that? You're so fucking huge?" I stammered in disbelief that it fit so tight without killing me. My mind conjured a montage of snapshots, me sitting on that horse delirious, transfixed as the merry-go-round spun faster and faster. "A fucking big dick. A fucking... big dick so deep... so deep in my pussy. Ohhhh! That feels so fucking good. A fucking... big... dick... fucking me so deep, " I said as if it were my mantra for the day.

In my mind, I reached out and caught hold of a ring, grasping the pole tightly as if my life depended upon it. He picked up the pace, moving me a little faster with seemingly no additional effort, up ever so gently, and down, holding me there for a moment before picking me up with ease once again.

We moved into a reverse cowgirl position and Mom sprawled out next to Rodney, kissing him while he fingered her. I liked the reverse position even better because it angled his dick in the opposite direction, making it feel better on the thicker part toward the base.

"Oh my god, Mom, he's all the way in. Its a miracle, and it feels so fucking good!" I exclaimed.

"That's my girl. I knew you'd like it," said Mom, looking at me while I turned my head to give her eye contact. It didn't bother me in the least that she was watching me fuck. It was like when she would come out to the soccer games and cheer me on after I scored a goal.

He liked the motion I set up, making him lay still, with me riding him while holding onto his knees. A mere fifty strokes to the hilt and I came again, except this time I was panting like a sly fox after the hunt. Rodney did some fancy wrestling move, placing me into a doggie-style position without falling out. That was when he started fucking me hard, pulling on my hair and forcing me back onto him using that two handed monster grip, pulling me off my feet and screwing me vigorously.

I yelled out, "My God, that is so deep!" moving my ass from side to side uncontrollably trying to lift myself up. He tried to slide it out in response to my gesture of protest, but I pushed back on him, my moans growing louder, reassuring him that I was fine and in good spirits. He smacked my ass hard and the spike of pain jarred my consciousness enough to make me bore down harder without realizing it, squeezing him with my pussy where his girth subsided. Then, it was back to that feeling, that building sensation for me. Another hard smack on my other cheek and I screamed like a wounded poodle, feeling him respond in turn to my thrusts down on him.

"That's right, Rodney. Fuck her good. She's a bad girl that likes that big dick, don't you, Hun?" Mom asked.

I panted, "I do! I do like it; its a fucking nice big cock so deep." I said to Rodney, "And you are such a good fuck. Fuck me, you fucking long-horn!" He spun me around, picked me up while I held onto his neck for support, his long swift thrusts deep in my belly. He thrashed me about, slapping my ass and grabbing the cheeks while he slammed me against the wall. Rodney made me come hard, manhandling me. "Choke me Rod-n-e-y... Choke me!" I commanded of him in the form of a plea. He did so by encircling my neck between his thumb and middle finger, each pressing down on pressure points. "Don't stop! Don't stop! I'm coming. I'm coming! The red coats are coming!" I said, adding a bit of American history for no apparent reason.

That was when Mom slap my ass hard, her cold rings making it sting. I felt confused by memories of her slapping me, correcting me when I was young; now she was slapping my butt, while Rodney choked me out with a knowing grip, fucking me so good it brought me to an incredible, tearful orgasm, heightened by those real hard slaps on my ass. I was so glad he kept on fucking me hard while I came because it pushed me into the most intense orgasm of my entire life. What did it was Rodney shoving his sausage-shaped finger up my asshole! No one ever did that to me before and it drove me wild! I moved like a flea on a hot dinner plate, my eyes blinking uncontrollably, making my torso buck and head thrash side to side, as he held me in a warm embrace.

"Holly shit! Fuck me Butch, yes! Fuck me with that... Ohhhh WOWOOW!" I yelled so loud.

I heard Mom laugh, hearing me accidentally call him Butch. The man was like a jackhammer and, yet still, he was able to gently manipulate his fingers with percussion in and out of my ass while we fucked, making me feel like I had two cocks fucking me at the same time while suspended in mid-air. When I felt him explode inside me it set me into riding him fast and hard, the new lubrication serving as a catalyst for my rejuvenated effort. I lowered my legs with him still inside of me, facing him, hugging him hard until I came again, withering on his softening endowment, this one absolutely wiping me out.

The three of us lay sprawled out on the bed not talking for a while, as we ramped down from incredible sex. I gave Rodney a hug and limped down the hall, then fell onto my bed exhausted, feeling guilty for what I had done, yet, totally satiated for the first time in my entire life. I felt like such a slut, a harlot driven by pleasure. I fell asleep dreaming of a Greek minotaur fucking the shit out of me on the boat crossing the river, Styx, on its way to hell. In the morning, my guild had subsided sufficiently for me to make a booty call when I heard Rodney in the shower. In for a penny, in for a pound, as they say.

After Rodney left to catch his flight, Mom and I sat down to breakfast, talking about our shared experience. She said how funny it was that I felt a need to keep telling him he had such a huge cock. Mom recalled Rodney's final words before they parted ways at the door. He said, "If you think I'm a good fuck, you should see how well I fix computers!"

Mom and I looked at each other differently thereafter. She treated me more like a grown woman instead of her child, and I saw her thereafter more of as a friend than a touting mother. It was like a rite of passage between us, a memory well cherished. I felt compelled to share it today as part of my purging process, a week before my marriage to Robert.

END

MacHill
MacHill
14 Followers
12