Mom's First Blind Internet Date Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, my God,' she thought while shocking herself by allowing him to continue.

Something she never expected to happen on a first date, forget about hoping to receive a goodnight kiss, he was masturbating her through her panties. She couldn't believe that he was masturbating her through her panties. Now, instead of just feeling sexually aroused, she felt horny. Now instead of just feeling horny, she felt like such a whore. Then, when she pushed his hand away from her panty clad pussy, not taking no for an answer, as if he had four hands instead of just two, he put her hand on his cock.

Just like her prom night, other than her ex-husband's prick, she had never felt another man through his pants before. Only, inside of touching his erection through his pants, she felt something so warm, so hard, and so soft at the same time. She looked down in horror. His penis was out of his pants.

'Oh, my God,' she thought.

He held her hand there before she pulled her hand away. As if his prick was pointing at her and accusing her of being a whore, she couldn't believe his erect prick was sticking straight up out of his pants. Something she never imagined she'd be doing on her first date with a complete stranger, she couldn't believe she had just touched his naked penis with the palm of her hand and with her fingertips.

'Jesus,' she thought. 'What the fuck? Are you kidding me? She'd be too embarrassed to tell her friends and co-workers that he sexually accosted her by putting her hand on his naked penis.'

As soon as she touched his naked prick, she stared down at his exposed prick. As soon as she touched his exposed prick, she recoiled. An involuntary reaction, she quickly moved her hand away as if his cock was a poisonous snake or a big, ugly bug. She couldn't believe his prick was out of his pants. She couldn't believe she not only saw his penis but also she touched his penis too. She wondered if he did this to all of the women he dated or just to her.

When in the Hell did he remove himself from his pants and underwear without her knowing? How could he have unzipped himself and pulled out his prick without her seeing him do such a thing? She felt stupid. She felt used. She felt abused. She felt confused that his need for sex outweighed him wanting to have a relationship with her. Hating to admit it, she felt as angry that he put her hand on his naked cock as much as she felt sexually excited that he put her hand on his naked cock. Just as she didn't know what to do with her sexual feelings thirty years ago, she still didn't know what to do with her sexual feelings now.

Again, still not taking no for an answer, he grabbed her wrist and moved her hand to his cock again. This time, as if she was his sex toy or his personal, blowup doll, he wrapped her fingers around him. With her husband's penis the only penis she ever held in her hand, her curiosity took control of her and she allowed him to keep her hand there in contact with his stiff prick. She'd be lying if she said his penis didn't feel good in her hand. She'd be lying if she said she wasn't sexually excited while holding his stiff prick. She stared down at his swollen cock as if she had never seen a penis before.

Torn what to do, should she stay or should she leave? Feeling so conflicted, she wanted to flee from his car as much as she wanted to stay to fondle and stroke his penis. What her neighbors may be thinking, perhaps when seeing her holding a strange man's cock in her hand, made her decision for her to leave. Not wanting to shit where she ate, she had to live here. If her neighbors were looking and no doubt they were, she'd have to face the rue of their gossip later. Then, when she pulled away from him, he tried his best to change her mind about prematurely leaving.

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

Apparently not enough that she was holding his cock in her hand while he kissed her and continued to feel her breasts and finger her nipples through her blouse and bra, he moved her hand up and down with his hand. In the same way her husband did as her Prom date thirty-years ago, he was forcing her to give him a reluctant hand job. As shamefully embarrassed as she was sexually aroused, she couldn't believe he was forcing her to masturbate him.

She'd be lying not to admit that his stiff prick didn't felt good in her hand while she slowly stroked him. Squeezing her hand around his stiff prick, he moved her hand up and down and up and down with his hand a little faster. Giving himself a forced hand job, something that so sexually excited her and physically sickened her at the same time, she enjoyed the control that she suddenly had over him by he taking his stiff prick in hand. Only not wanting him to cum, she was ready to withdraw her hand from his cock before he ejaculated his seed all over her hand and all over her clothes.

With her having never seen another man's prick before other than her husband's prick, those in the movies, and at the CFNM strip club her friends took her to on her 40th birthday, she was more than curious about his penis. Unlike her son's penis and her husband's penis was uncircumcised, Vincent's cock was circumcised. Until now, holding and seeing Vincent's prick up close only her second prick, other than her son's prick, she had never held an uncircumcised cock in her hand before. Now, strangely enough and of all times to think about something like this, with her holding Vincent's cock in her hand, she wondered what it would feel like to hold her son's cock in her hand.

'God forgive me for having such wickedly inappropriate, sexual, and incestuous thoughts about my son,' she thought.

As if Vincent's cock was her son, Michael's prick, she stared at his cock in the way he surely would stare at her tits and pussy if she allowed him to remove and expose them from her clothes. Longer and thicker around, he had a big cock, a much bigger prick than her husband's prick. Berating herself for thinking such thoughts again, now that she's seen and held her husband's prick and Vincent's prick, she wondered again what it would be like to see and hold her son, Michael's prick. As soon as she had the thought, she removed it from her mind but still, something wrong there, she thought the forbidden. Why would she even think such a sexual and incestuous thing about her son? Suddenly depraved and perverted, what's wrong with her?

Obviously she had been suppressing her sexual lust for her son. Obviously her holding Vincent's cock while thinking of holding her son's stiff prick released something so incestuously inappropriate deep inside of her. Obviously, in the way she was no longer sexually attracted to Vincent, she was sexually attracted to her son. If she didn't feel like a whore before, she surely felt like an incestuous whore now.

Enjoying the sexual attention, suddenly, she didn't care if her nosy neighbors could see her being groped. She didn't care if her neighbors knew she was giving her date a hand job, albeit a forced hand job. It had been too long since she had sex with anyone other than with her own fingers, her vibrator, and her dildo. Obviously with him more sexually experienced than she was, he had pushed her buttons in the right order to sexually excite her enough for her not to want to stop masturbating him.

If she could, she'd have sex with him right here and right now in the backseat of his car but she couldn't do that, especially not in front of her house and in front of her prying neighbors. Besides, a good woman, a modest woman, and a moral woman, she wasn't a slut or a whore. Even more complicated, complex, and confusing than her wanting or not wanting to have sex with him, she lived with her adult son. She could invite Vincent inside but she'd be so embarrassed if her son came home unexpectedly caught her in bed with a strange man. Moreover, in some convoluted thought process, even though they're not incestuously, sexually intimate, if she had sex with Vincent, she somehow felt that she'd be cheating on her son.

'Michael? This is Vincent. He's the man that I'm fucking after our first date,' imagined Emma saying while introducing Vincent to him.

'That's nice,' she imagined her son saying. 'Give my mother a hump for me. Oh, and a word of warning, my mother doesn't suck cock,' she imagined Michael telling that to Vincent.

Then, making her final decision for her to leave, he ruined the moment when he began being a bit too aggressive and a bit too forceful. Frightening her, in the way her ex-husband did thirty years ago, he put a heavy hand to the back of her neck and pushed her head down to his erect prick. Having been down this road before, once with a stranger in the woods and another time with her husband on her Prom night, it was obvious what he wanted.

He wanted her to blow him. He wanted her to suck him. A cocksucking virgin, she had never blown a man. Even though she had two pricks briefly in her mouth, she had never sucked a man to completion, not even her husband. With her never tasting a man's cum, no man had ever ejaculated in her mouth. Now that she knew what he wanted, a blowjob instead of her, she certainly wasn't about to suck him now, especially with his car parked in front of her house and in sight of her neighbors. Moreover, bad enough she was giving him a forced hand job, what if her son came home unexpectedly and caught his mother giving her date a blowjob.

'Mom? Is that you? Way to go,' she imagined her son saying. 'Suck him, Mom. Suck his cock. After you're done with him, would you be a doll and suck me too?'

She imagined Michael rapping on Vincent's steamy, car window. She imagined her son watching her having sex with her date through the glass.

'Oh, my God,' she thought when the head of his engorged prick was just inches away from her virginal mouth. 'She felt so helpless. Dehumanized, she more felt like a thing instead of a person. This can't be happening to me.'

She tried resisting him but he was so strong, much stronger than she was.

'How can we go from a goodnight kiss to him feeling my naked breasts, fingering my naked nipples, and grabbing and rubbing my cunt through my panties? With him now expecting me to suck him, what the fuck? Are you kidding me? All I wanted was a goodnight kiss and for him to call me for a second date. Now, I hope he never calls me.'

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

In payment for the nice dinner he bought her, he obviously wanted and expected a blowjob. What obviously seemed like a fair trade to him wasn't a fair trade to her, food and drinks for sucking his cock. What seemed gratuitous to him for showing her a good time was for him to cum in her mouth and for her to swallow his cum. He wanted her to blow him. Fearing the worst, no doubt, he wanted to cum in her mouth and swallow his cum. She couldn't believe he expected her to suck him while, no doubt, he'd stick his hand down her blouse again and feel her naked tits while fingering her naked nipples again as she blew him.

'Does she look like a whore to him? She wouldn't blow any man, especially not him,' she thought.

Have times changed that much since she had been dating that a goodnight kiss was now a goodnight blowjob? Are all women expected to blow men at the end of a first date? Yet, if she had never given her husband or anyone a blowjob before, she wasn't about to give this deranged pervert a blowjob now.

How dare he touch and feel her where she had only allowed her husband to touch and feel her? How dare he force her to do what she had no intention of doing with him or with any man? How dare he expose himself to her? How dare her put her hand on his exposed, naked cock? How dare he forced her to stroke him? How dare he force her head down to his naked prick?

"Hey! What the Hell are you doing? Stop. Don't," she said pushing against his hand with her head while trying to right herself in her seat. "Rape!"

Only, he was strong, so strong, and too strong for her to resist. With his prick only inches away from her mouth, with one, last, desperate push, he touched her lips with his penis. As if she had just kissed his cock, his prick briefly parted her lips before she tightened her lips to deny his cock entry into her mouth. There was no way she was going to blow him. There was no way she was going to suck him and allow him to cum in her mouth.

"Blow me, Emma," he said. "Blow me. Suck my cock, Emma."

'Nasty! This is just so nasty,' she thought while thinking she had quite the story to tell her friends.

She imagined her friend Kathy calling her on the phone to ask her how her date was.

'So, tell me. How was your date, Emma? He did what?' She imagined her friend Kathy saying.

She imagined her friend Rose calling her to ask the same question about her date.

'Seriously? Are you kidding me? So then what happened, Emma? Tell me.' She imagined her friend Rose asking. 'Did you blow him? Did you suck him? Did you allow him to cum in your mouth? Did you swallow him?'

"No! No! No! No," she imagined screaming.

Continuing to hold her head in place, she couldn't move.

"Suck my cock, Emma. Blow me while I feel your tits and finger your nipples," he said. "I want to cum in your mouth."

She couldn't believe what was happening. She couldn't believe what he was saying.

'What? Cum in my mouth? No! Hell no! Oh, God, I need to get away his sexually, deranged man,' she thought while trying to extricate her head from his hand.

She was horrified. She'd be so embarrassed if any of her neighbors saw her giving her date a blowjob in front of her house. With her having avoided this kind of depraved, salacious, sexual behavior for all of her life, she couldn't believe she was embroiled in it now. She'd never allow him to force her to suck him. She'd never allow him to cum in her mouth. She'd bite off his dick if he even tried.

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

Just as she had never had a cock in her mouth, she had never tasted a man's cum and, at 46-years-old, she wasn't about to do that now, especially not with him. Yet, as soon as she opened her mouth again to scream her protest, with one, hard, desperate, forceful push of the back of her head, he filled her opened mouth with his cock. In the way the man in the woods had done 30-years-ago, and in the way her ex-husband had done after their Prom, he stuffed his stiff prick in her mouth. His prick was in her mouth. She couldn't believe his cock was in her mouth.

'I don't fucking believe this. What is it with these men and blowjobs? Oh, my God,' she thought. 'I can't believe this is happening to me again. I don't believe this asshole is forcing me blow him.'

Gagging her with his erect prick deep throating her, she felt ill. She felt as if she was about to vomit all over his cock and him. Not knowing what else to do other than pushing up her head while trying to escape his grasp, her tongued involuntarily kept touching his cock in the way her tongue always touched dental instruments at the dentist office when in her mouth. With her tongue involuntarily touching his prick, he must have thought that she was licking his prick. He must have thought she was enjoying sucking him. He must have thought he had a real live one.

Humping her mouth with his hips, he moved her head up and down with his both of his hands while fucking her face. In the way he had forced her to stroke him, he was now forcing her to suck him. He was forcing her to blow him. Fearing that he'd ejaculate his cum in her mouth and down her throat, she couldn't believe he was forcing her to blow him.

Removing the romance from the equation by forcing her to have oral sex with him, she wondered if all men were like this. It was bad enough that he had felt her naked tits, fingered her pussy through her panties, and he had forced her to give him an unfinished hand job. Now, she couldn't believe that he was forcing her to give him a blowjob too.

Even though she had been sexually excited enough to perhaps suck him, he ruined whatever sexual desire she may have had for him by forcing her to not only stroke him but now to suck him. The only defense left to her avail, she reached her hand down and grabbed a whole handful of his testicles and squeezed. She squeezed as hard as she could.

She squeezed his testicles as hard as she squeezed the testicles of the man who sexually accosted her in the forest. She squeezed his testicles as if her hand was a dog's mouth with a bone or a pull toy that he wasn't about to give up. She squeezed as hard as she could before she turned her wrist to unmercifully twist and turn his balls. As if she was squeezing lemons to make lemonade, he immediately let go of her head and stopped fucking her mouth.

"Ow! Jesus," he screamed. "What the fuck? Are you kidding me? Holy fuck, that hurt, you bitch. That really hurt, you cunt."

With him bent over in agonizing pain, she bolted from his car.

"How dare you? You're such a filthy, disgusting pig and I never want to see you again," she said before slamming shut his car door.

Still in pain, he continued holding himself.

"Fuck you, you frigging stuck up, old maid of a bitch," he said through his closed car window before leaving. "Go fuck suck son."

Obviously, this internet dating wasn't for her. She was looking forward to going home to her son. Still, with him telling her to go fuck her son, as if he knew something that she didn't his prophetic words echoed in her head. For sure, if she was to suck any man, she'd suck her son.

*****

Please vote and leave a comment.

12