All Comments on 'Mom's First Double Dose of Dick'

by famsexfan

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
poor writing

Very badly done, by what comes across as a control freak drug pusher. Yes I know these are supposed to be fiction but realy take someone out for a meal slip them some drugs and abuse them. Get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really?

Story seemed more 'Reluctance' than Incest. She didn't have a bit of control over what was going on and her son didn't show any feeling for her throughout the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This is the kind of shit I expect a sex offender to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
After the 3rd paragraph

After the 3rd paragraph I was done. The content didn't bother me for it's just a story but the writing just sucked! *

atlvoyeur69atlvoyeur69about 7 years ago
I think it is called RAPE

Every thing about this story is lousy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not in a million years.

Drugged sex is nothing but rape, no matter how you put it, and no son would be so disrespectful towards the woman who gave birth to him.

Then he compounds his crime by urging a total stranger to violate her.

This so called author will probably write his next drivel in the jail cell where he belongs.

Minus 100 stars for this piece of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story

This is a good story. Only thing lacking is details. Hope you write more on the gangbangs and wjat other ways you used her. And also a epilogue of why you started using her.

P.s. please ignore the anom comments as if you search you can see them spam on similar type of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1

This is one fucked-up story! Getting your mother drunk and drugged, then fucking her with a stranger. Don't write this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
CRAP

THIS IS TOTAL CRAP!!! DRUGGING YOUR OWN MOTHER JUST TO FUCK HER. HOW CAN YOU STOOP SO LOW, YOU MUST REALLY BE HARD UP FOR SEX.

DO US ALL A FAVOR AND QUIT WRITING THIS GARBAGE. THE OTHER COMMENTARIES ARE RIGHT, THIS IS KNOWN AS RAPE.

danudistdanudistabout 7 years ago
what?

fucked up story

mcbtwsmcbtwsabout 7 years ago
Ignore the Snowflakes.

Fuck these namby pamby bitches, it's a fucking STORY ffs. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Loved it came ty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Writing is a fantasy outlite

As a writer well known by a cover name, I must say I've wrote some graphic and cracked up sex scenes. You will have little bitches who only wanna say you rape your mother figure in this story. But I see it as this, you have a fantasy to fulfill with your mother, so your to nerves to actually ask her for it, for the fear of rejection. So you make up the story and add a little bit of sex pills to make her more open to the idea. She goes along willingly knowing your her son, and crosses the taboo line and gets addicted. If it was RAPE, she wouldn't have come back for more.

So don't listen to your haters, just keep writing. I for one enjoyed the read, there could have been more but depending on how long you've been writing depends on the length and depth of your story line.

Cheers-

Alice In Wonderland

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

'Writer known by a well known cover name' what a twat.

The writing is shit. It's simple, straight forward talk that doesn't pull the reader in. If you want to write about drugging your mother and sharing her with a stranger, PUT IN A REAL STORY that might explain why this guy does it rather than him being a simple rapist. Who cares if she came back for more, the act was disgusting and maybe, with a little effort to build the some like for the son, it wouldn't have come off that bad, but the writer isn't that talented or creative.

At least we know what names who are or will be or dream of becoming sex offenders are.

Had there been some effort at a real story, rather than 'let me get to the rape as soon as possible' by the writer, the story might have been worth thinking about. Even American Psycho, as disturbing as it is as a book, has all the elements for the reader to analyze and wonder about what they are reading rather than thinking, 'this is shit.'

This is shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hey, cover name writer

It's outlet, not outlite. Is your name 'Dumbshit_Righter'? Get it, because you're a dumbshit who can't spell.

Shitty story. This belonged in non-consent/reluctance, not incest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
PROOFREAD .. EDIT!

First rule of writing is to PROOFREAD and then EDIT. Try using a grammar & spell checker - that's why they exist. The story is not very readable due to countless errors in grammar & spelling, making it somewhat incoherent and causing the reader to lose interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Garbage!

That says it all.

rufriterrufriteralmost 7 years ago
writer well known by a cover name

Your spelling and grammar are as bad as your apparent approval of what is undeniably rape.

You even spelled your nickname wrong. That should be LICE in BLUNDERland

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Son is a jerk

Not interested

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good enough

I liked story very much . To hell with these English professors .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
THC should be CBD

In the story for it to make sense with the rest of what you wrote.

THC is an upper what makes you "like" paranoid,

CBD is the relaxant that chills you out to go with the flow.

good thought thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

dd penetrating his mom that's what I like.every mom should let their sons stick their cocks into their cunt and ass at sametime.i did it to my mom with friends we got her pregnant and she told me you were inside of me first so that makes it yours.so I said good my personal sperm bank.told her don't shave your cunt hair what I see between your legs I like.told there one I want to tell you that my friends and I got Rachel your sister too we gangbanged her real good and she was screaming said you can take it slut even told my mom we shoved 2 cocks in her cunt and in her ads too.once finished in her and we got pregnant yes we ruined her marriage told my mom she is moving in with us too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

My name Rachel and yes I was triple penetrated and my sister she end up getting pregnant too. We had our kids together. Now my nephew watches us go down on each other and fucks both end up taking his cum in my cunt just like his mom. We even do gangbangs too at swing clubs. We been called gangbang sisters at these clubs because other guys wife won't do gangbangs and it is all bareback too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Hope she end up pregnant by you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mamasboy

I didn't have to drug my mom, she teased me and I excepted it was a most exciting night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

loved the story. i like the idea of mom acting like a slut in public and getting fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

My friends and me gangbanged my mom and their moms they all end up being pregnant with our kids in them but they don't know which got them pregnant we made sure we kept them each knocked up for next three years each have three kids each plus their husbands called their own wife slut moved out

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No drugs, my mom tried to get me between her legs for years. I was 16 when she physically tried. We were wrestling on her bed. She was in her underwear and pajamas. I was in my tighty whiteys. She never wanted to be the outright aggressor by dressing seductively. Shame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very poorly written, dod not even make it half way through, before quitting

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was my uncles funeral and we had the wake at my mother's house,everyone had left around 10 o'clock except for me and my mate Barry,we helped mum clear up and the 3 of us sat down in mums living room with a large whisky,we toasted mums brother Paul and started chatting,Barry pulled out a bag of cocaine and mum laughed saying she hadn't done that since the 70s! Try a bit now Sonia! Oh why not she said,Barry gave her a massive line and it hit her straight away, I remember this feeling now she said and started to dance! Cmon Barry have a dance with me, Barry got up and danced with mum,she pulled him into her and said put your hands on my bum! That's better she said, what's that I can feel young man? And laughed,can I have another line my mother asked Barry? Help yourself Sonia he said, she danced a bit more and said she was hot and unbuttoned her blouse, oh what the hell mum then said and took the blouse off completely! Even though she was 70 her tits still looked good! If I remember doesn't this stuff make you horny? Why Sonia are you feeling horny Barry asked her? Just a bit mum said,why don't you take your bra off Barry said to her? I know I should have said something but I didn't! I think I will mum said and unclipped her bra! That's better she said! Yeah it definitely is Sonia Barry replied! Cmon Dan come and dance with your mother, I got up to and danced,Barry looked at me and smiled giving mum another line! As she sniffed it Barry slapped her arse,I bet you want me to take this off too don't you? My mother was infront of me with her tits out in her knickers and black tights! God I'm horny now she said and pushed her arse into Barry's crotch! Can you feel that Sonia? Feel it! I want to see it! Barry had his cock out and mum put her hand around it! You ok Dan she asked? Yeah mum I'm great, I was hoping you'd say that and wanked Barry's cock! Barry in turn felt her pussy and had his hand in her knickers! You are horny aren't you Sonia your pussy is soaking wet! Mum sighed as Barry rubbed her pussy, then pulled her knickers down! He pushed her over the chair got down on his knees and licked her pussy and arsehole,look how wet she is Dan! I moved closer and looked at my mother's hairy wet pussy, watch this now mate! He started fucking her and my eyes were glued to his cock fucking my mum!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Like when wives let their sons fuck them even let them knock them up

vividlyyoursvividlyyours4 months ago

Fucking her after drugging her up. That's rape, champ.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It was my father's funeral for fucks sake! Obviously my mother was drunk and really drunk by the time we went back to my parents house for the remainder of the wake! Everyone had left apart from myself and my two close friends Gary and Dale, they'd always had a thing for my mother and kept giving her more drinks! What I didn't think they'd do was to give her cocaine! My mum was 67 you have to realise,I tidied up by taking the plates and glasses out the kitchen and when I came back into the lounge Dale was giving my mother some coke showing her how to sniff it! What do you think of it val Dale asked her? Give me some more now mum said now very high by now! Gary and Dale told mum how lovely she looked, you two look handsome in your suits id give anything to be your age again boys! You don't look a day over 50 val Dale told her! You always were the charmer of the group Dale mum said! I feel like a dance mum said and pulled Dale up to join her, they danced grinding their hips into each other

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Two of my friends gave my mother some cocaine at the wake of a friends funeral,people were starting to leave then I saw my friends taking my mother with them upstairs! Nobody noticed except me and I left it 10 minutes before I went upstairs to see what they were doing! They were supposed to be my friends and there they were spitroasting my mum!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous