Mom's Foot Rub & Full Body Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, Jimmy. That feels so good. You're a master massager. I've never felt as relaxed," she said.

He slapped her ass before pushing at her hip. Roll over so that I do your front.

"My front? Oh, no. I think that's enough for today. I'm plenty relaxed now," she said.

He pushed at her hip again.

"C'mon Mom. It's not a full body massage without me massaging your full body. If it helps, I'll keep my eyes closed," he said with a dirty laugh.

She sighed and rolled her eyes while knowing that she'd was unable to resist her son.

"Okay, but I'm keeping my forearm across my breasts and my hand over my pussy," she said.

He gave her a sexy smile while his erection tented his pajama bottom.

"Deal," he said.

Only as soon as she turned over, she saw her son's cock sticking straight out with his one, cock eye staring at her.

"Oh, my God, Jimmy. Jesus. You're naked," she said laughing.

He laughed.

"I'm not naked. I'm wearing my tee shirt," he said with another laugh. Not wasting any time with foreplay, he grabbed her ankles and spread her legs open enough for him to fall between them. "Now, I'm really going to relax you, Mom," he said fingering her pussy while licking her pussy.

She grabbed his head in both hands and instead of pushing him away, she held him there.

"Oh, my God, Jimmy. No don't. Please stop. Oh, my God, Jimmy, I can't believe this. Jesus that feels so fucking good," she said squirming her naked ass on her bed. "Should we be doing this? Should you be eating me? Oh, my God, Jimmy, that feels so fucking good what you're doing to your mother with your fingers and tongue," she said. "Don't stop. Eat me Jimmy. Eat me. Lick my pussy. I need to cum," she said.

He stopped licking her to look up at her.

"After you sucked my cock, allowed me to cum in your mouth, and swallowed my cum, the least that I can do is to reciprocate the pleasure you've given me by giving you oral sex too," he said.

When she grabbed him by his hair and pushed his head down, he returned his mouth to his mother's cunt. Totally enjoying being eaten by her son, Elizabeth bent her knees up and spread them wider to allow his tongue and fingers better access to her pussy. Then, really getting into him giving her oral sex, she put a heavy, motherly hand to the back of his head and mashed his face in her warm, wet pussy.

While wiggling her naked ass all over her bed, she wiggled her wet cunt all over her son's face. While Jimmy continued eating his mother, he reached up his hands to feel and fondled her C cup breasts while fingering her erect, hard nipples. Pulling them, turning them, and twisting her nipples, he continued giving her oral pleasure with his tongue.

"Oh, my God, Jimmy. I'm going to cum. You're going to make Mommy cum," she said. "Fuck! I don't believe this. I don't believe how wet I am and how horny you make me."

Licking her faster while rubbing her clit harder, Jimmy ate his mother in the way he never ate any other woman. Then, as soon as she straightened her legs and stiffened her body, he knew she was ready to have an orgasm.

"Cum, Ma, cum. Cum for me. Cum in my mouth," he said.

She grabbed two handfuls of his hair and while mashing his face in her pussy again, she wiggled her ass all over the bed and her drenched pussy all over his face.

"Oh, Jimmy. Jimmy. Jimmy! Oh, my God, Jimmy!"

Letting go of his hair, she grabbed him by his ears as she had her orgasm. As soon as she had her orgasm, he came up for air.

"I'll be right back. I just need to rinse my face and blow my nose," said Jimmy leaving her bedroom for the bathroom.

Only, making a stop in his bedroom, he returned wearing a condom. With his mother still enjoying the afterglow of sex with her eyes closed, he took her by her ankles again, spread her legs apart, and mounted her. Realizing immediately what he was doing, she looked up as if she was being violated. She looked at him as if he was raping her.

"Jimmy no! Don't. You can't do that. That's wrong," she said pushing against shoulders. "It's one thing for me to blow you and another thing for you to eat me but we can't do this. You can't make love to me. That's just wrong. That's just nasty. That's incest and that's forbidden."

He moved his cock by her wet pussy and lowered himself down as she continued trying to push him up by pushing against him. When she tried closing her legs, with him already there between her thighs, she couldn't.

"It's okay, Mom. I'm wearing a condom," he said.

He moved his erect prick closer to her pussy. Lining up his cock with his mother's cunt, he inserted himself inside of her. In just a push and a gentle hump, with her so very wet, he was all the way inside of her. Making love to his mother, he slowly and gently humped himself deeper inside of her.

"Oh, Jimmy," she gushed. "Oh, God, Jimmy. What are we doing? What have we done?"

With her unable to resist him and no longer fighting him, she submitted herself to him. She wrapped her long, shapely legs around his back and returned his humps with her humps. Then, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, French kissed him. The first time they kissed, French kissed, they move from making love to fucking. While he humped her harder and humped her faster, she returned his humps with her humps while kissing and kissing him. Then, forsaking the kissing for fucking, they were really fucking now. Fucking like dogs in heat, Jimmy fucked his mother faster and harder and Elizabeth fucked her son faster and harder too.

THE END

Please support me with your vote and with your comments.

12