All Comments on 'Mom's Helping Hands Ch. 03'

by seareal

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
I hope that mom realizes that she is still a young sexual woman

who is married to a man that takes her for granted and thinks of her as more like she is a cook and house cleaner than a sexy wife, and her son thinks she is a sexy beautiful woman and will do anything for her she asks of him.

Thanks for the read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
one month one chapter

Very bad...should stop post

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hey im not saying rush it

only thing that bothers me is how long it takes to get another story out and then the slow progression in the story (which is fine btw)makes it almost not worth the wait.

But as far as the strroy it was great better than i had thought it will be.id like to see him give her some oral,just to further the bond.Thx bro great read

BG

mgchnds2mgchnds2over 10 years ago
This is a

GREAT series !! VERY well writen and getting better , as it goes along . I wonder how long it is going to be , before he starts to become more physically affectionate with his mom . Just increasing the frequency of hugs, light kisses , telling her how great she is , how pretty , because she IS that great and IS that cute/pretty and SO needs to hear it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The first part of this story confused me

In this story you are trying to convey him as an alpha male which he clearly is and never was in the other two stories before this. I liked this series but you are going way to far away from who the characters actually are. The three boys in the store are searching for cheap thrills? This is not clearly explained. As it is in the story currently they are just bumping into people grocery shopping. You did not say they were watching her pick it up or anything like that. And even if they were why would it bother this kid so much? Chapter 1 was awesome cause it was realistic, chapter 2 was good but the same exact story as chapter 1 and in my opinion a complete waste of time to read cause you did not go any farther,Chapter 3 is so far out in left field (Granted I have only read the shopping part but thus far am majorly disappointed)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm loving the slow buildup of this story. Please ignore those entitled idiots complaining about the wait between chapters. I will be eagerly awaiting the next installment, and if it takes a month then so be it. A well-written story is worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Worst story. I went to sleep reading the dam thing.

Try some other hobby. Terrible story! Boring with unecessary interjections. worst story written here. Boring! Boring.

C2J2C2J2over 10 years ago
A true hunter does not have to ask

Alpha male he is definitely not, Which I agree makes the first part of the story confusing. Just as when your picking up a girl, you dont ask if you can kiss her, you just do it. Why does he ask his mom to use her mouth? There would be a lot of better ways to go about this. The best way would be for his mom to just do it spontaneously. The next way would be for him to put his hand on the back of her head. But the absolute worst way would be the way you took it. Use you mouth mom. Com on, Learn to pick up and seduce women before you write another story please. Gone down hill drastically since the first story. Rating this story a 1

RobertNickRobertNickover 10 years ago
Amazing

Ignore the other comments, they can't understand true greatness. Your story is amazing, please finish it ! You are my favorite author on Literotica as of now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

Another great chapter in the story. Love the slow build up, and the insight into both mom and daniel's feelings and thoughts. The bj is very hot, as is the mom's solo adventure in the shower. The fact that Daniel is manning up for mom makes sense in terms of their evolving relationship, it would be strange if he didn't change as his most important relationship has changed. But was this always written in the 3d person singular, I thought the previous chapters were more in Daniel's voice. Still it's another excellent addition to a terrific story. Ignore the haters, some idiots enjoy slamming stories more than offering constructive criticism or praise. Please keep writing, I am looking forward to seeing how this develops, and how they manage their roles as mother and son, while developing what is an increasing physical relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great!

great job on this one. keep it moving slowly. ignore the bad comments. on the next one he should cum in her mouth on "accident". or maybe just ask her if he can and she should be reluctant but then let him. great job!

LittleprickLittleprickover 10 years ago
Continue please

I don't understand the guys who give a #1 to this chapter. It's the third chapter and the previous two were similar. If you didn't like them just stop reading this story.

I like this story very much. The pace is slow but it works. maybe the son is in lust for his mom but she is not. She is going there and rushing it would ruin the story.

I just have one complain. Can she swallow? I like it better when women swallow in stories.

Apart this little detail your story is a #5

asslvr62asslvr62over 10 years ago
great

I like the slow build up, to what we all feel is his ultimate goal. well written. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Love it. Can't understand why all three chapters don't have the hot tag. I eagerly anticipate the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
New Chapter now!!!

I am loving this story! You need to come out with the next one right away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nyyyccceee............

ANOTHER GOODIE!!

Keep on going dude. Do your thing your way & ignore the haters.

Stay as REAL as you're right now. Even more if possible.

PACE is a problem (for me anyways) but a minor quibble for now. And REALISM rocks every time.

You've replaced ALWAYSWANTEDTO as my #2 slot. AMEANER remains #1 but I believe you've got what it takes to be the Literotica top dawg.

PLEASE CONTINUE. 5x5 stars!!!

-spec

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An old ideas cums to life via the talented hand of seareal !

It just shows that even the tired old story ideas can be given new life by a great writer.

Very well done seareal !

Do hope that the son keeps on slowly breaking down the boundaries and finally makes her pregnant !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting story

Mom's helping sons can lead to better grades, improved behavior and increased confidence. More should try, they will be amazed at results

hhgsssghhgsssgover 10 years ago
awesome!

great job once again! build it slow like you are. keep her being reluctant and not wanting to do what he asks. it comes off as very real that way. next one should involve him asking for a topless bj and an "accidental" cum in mouth and facial. and she should be angry that he does it. good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks

I just read all three chapters for the first time. Amazing work. Can't wait for part 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Grrrrrr...

I'm getting homicidal heerree!!!

Chapter four now!!!!

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bravo!!!!! Forget "Boring" "Boring" "Boring"

His comments are too repetitive !

I'll join the bandwagon...great story.

The next progression as I see it would be for him to praise her more, and show affection at all times ( without Dad there). Her breasts are mesmerizing, n'est ce pas?

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

How much longer do we have to wait for the next installment?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

Amazing story...chapter four please!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BRAVO!!!

very realistic! great psychological penetration! looking forward to reading part 4!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really good story - Keep writing

Really good storyline and pacing. Very much looking forward to another chapter or two or more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great stuff

awesome series so far, hoping for an update

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
masterwork

very addictive story! I'd like to read the next part soon. congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh come on!

Don't leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PLEASE!

You gotta write more.

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Great Storyline****

Very Hot!!. Thanks for sharping

mace75mace75over 9 years ago
Perfect, absolutely perfect

Dear Seareal,

this is by far the best and most intense story I have read in here at al. You build up the tension perfectly and brought each step between the two character in a perfect match. Daniels accident as a starter and then leading to little more each time. She refuses each step at first, but then goes for it finally. Simply great, nothing to add. There is only one very little thing, I don't understand. It is her reaction, when she massages him and he makes a comment about her hands and what she can do with them good. Her reaction does not make too much sense for me.

So Seareal, please don' t make us suffer no more, go on with chapter 5 and more. Your writing skills are really really fantastic, don't be irritated by some stupid comment. I kept reading this again and again, so good was it. So get on with chapter 5 and more. Bring this story to an end - it is worth it. By all the accident-stories in here, none of them reaches the top level of yours or does get at least close to it. This is really written to perfection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Truly a piece of art

There is just so much work into the storyline and it's moving not to fast compared to others their story making this a high grade story slowly building up the tension of this motherly taboo piece of text .

Also sadly i can't make an account since the i'm not a robot part is broken on this site.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

A thoughtful, logocally developing story. The son is acting as a typical 18 year oldnon-athletic male. The mother is acting as a typical 38 year old woman stuck in a dead marriage. She has forgotten she is a normal woman with needs and wants. She has lost her self-awareness, self-confidence and sexuality. When she finds someone who actually adores her and is sensitive to her emotions, she berates herself simply because it comes from her son. She fails to realize she can be a mother and woman at the same time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous