All Comments on 'Mom's Home Movies Ch. 03'

by Cockhole

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story!!!!

I cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

awaiting Chapter 4, where hopefully mother and son actually fuck each other.

HillfrogHillfrogabout 6 years ago
Excellent fun

Very well crafted and written.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 6 years ago

A classic!! You're quickly becoming my favorite author! Can't wait for chapter 4. Five stars and a favorite point!!!

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
REAL FUCKING HOT

READING THIS STORY AND WITH THE THOUGHT OF RETIRING AS A SENIOR EDITOR MAKES ME WISH NOW THAT I'D BEEN AN EDITOR FOR EROTIC STORIES, lol GOSH THIS STORY IS GREAT, I JUST LOVE IT! THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I'M IN LUST FOR TIFFANY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Screw the movie

I think they should forget the movie and rush off to the bedroom to fuck into oblivion. THEN make more movies tomorrow.

MiniwandMiniwandabout 6 years ago
More

And more and more and more and more and more

congenialokicongenialokiabout 6 years ago
Worth the wait

After reading the first 2 chapters the wait for the third one is over, at last 😄. One of the best stories of this genre I have read, please keep them “coming”

sdboatersdboaterabout 6 years ago
Going Strong

First 3 are great.. Keep it going

inreaderinreaderabout 6 years ago
Awesome!

Reincarnation of alwayswantedto?

StanBreyStanBreyabout 6 years ago

This is nitpicking but you introduce the concept of dry-runs in this chapter but never implement it beyond the first tit-fuck. There's also no discussion about the blowjob, it just magically happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Need to make it to a video

Some one need to make this shit in to a porn movie asap. Very good stories read all of them and damn this should be made in to porn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Part 4 please

I don't want to rush you but please finish this. I have a need for this.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
Great story

Each part is better than the previous.

SoningenSoningenabout 6 years ago
One of the best stories.

Yes, PLEASE hurry with next chapter. This is one of the best stories here. Really looking forward to next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot

I love this series, can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
excellent

i loved it sooo much so far.i was wondering,maybe the mum should have some hesitation at some point,or a conversation with her son for her actions expaining to him why she played openly in front of him?or when he gets more frisky without them shooting a video and she sets some boundaries so there is some agony created and then a turn for events.thinking about ideas that might prolong this story and it lasts as long as possible.it is sooooo good.keep up with the good work!

va45va45about 6 years ago
Very good

Wonderful, hope to read more soon

shybutcurious74shybutcurious74about 6 years ago
Superb!

Such a hot story. I can't stop cumming to this as I read about Ben and Tiffany's sexual shenanigans.

welovecompanywelovecompanyabout 6 years ago
Best story about mother son incest in many months! Thank you! More, please!

Nice approach to a gradual story. I hope there is some element of truth to it.

tower1604tower1604about 6 years ago
Very good

Well written and a great story line. 5* so far

sawhill55sawhill55about 6 years ago
is it just me?

or are the best parts when they talk to each other? "oh mommy you suck me so good" "oh son, mommy loves ur big cock"...just a thought. more dialog = better???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Terrific

Perfectly done. I suggest they do a series that focused on talking dirty.

don_quixote2don_quixote2about 6 years ago
Outstanding!

One of the best stories in this genre. The concept is very good, and the gradual pacing makes it very exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wow

So far so good! cant wait for chapter 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please get Ch. 4 up

OMG!!! One of the best series that I’ve read one hear. Such a great read! Keep them cumming!!!

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
Still anxiously reading.

***** Wow is all I can say. I don't know how she is keeping her face out of the shots, but, Wow. Please don't wait too long to finish this story.

TLMorganTLMorganabout 6 years ago

This series has literally started to become one of my favorites!

Thongluver69Thongluver69about 6 years ago
Great chapter to a great series

This series is fantastic. I have one hope for the next chapter though. Can you start it off with a flashback to the mother proposing this scene? I feel like we missed a lot as readers in not having her explicitly come up with the idea to blow him for the first time.

I'd love a lot of back-and-forth between the two as they debate how far a line they're willing to cross and it could be a great way to set up their inevitable sex scene.

Otherwise, fantastic.

Also, I don't know if you've ever seen the wonderful video "Extra Lunch Money" by Pristine Edge but it's similar in concept to this and the hottest part, by far, is the first time she blows her son for fun. I hope we get at least one non working sexual encounter between these two.

Can't wait for part 4!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love this

Mom is getting so horny - love the anticipation - hope it continue to build to an epic climax.

Plus Larry should find the videos online - that would be an interesting twist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Not often do I find myself checking a writer's profile for a next installment.... not so patiently waiting for chapter 4!

jwittjrjwittjrabout 6 years ago
Hot Series

Such a great serie loving every word, incredibly sexy. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

MarkhawksMarkhawksabout 6 years ago
Awesome work!

Echoing what others have said, I cannot wait for chapter 4!

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome

I've been back everyday just waiting for Ch. 04! Well done.

MrObnoxiousMrObnoxiousabout 6 years ago

Excellent work! Every chapter better than the last. And one of the very few titfucking stories that's as exciting as the act itself! Can't wait for the next chapter.

ChubWriterChubWriteralmost 6 years ago
This is great Stuff!

Hope this continues!

BLACKRUSSIAN88BLACKRUSSIAN88almost 6 years ago

Oh yeah! And this part of the story is of course 5 stars again. PS: The description of the blowjob at the end is very, very hot, and very exciting! Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very good but...

...cum isn't clumpy! It is not cottage cheese! Semen does not form lumps that you feel in your cock. other than that, great work.

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 6 years ago
5 stars are just not enough

God, I can't wait to read the rest

hmmm53hmmm53almost 6 years ago
whoa

new favorite author and story. PLEASE do not stop

wazza44wazza44almost 6 years ago
Fuckinfantastic

This is the hottest fucking story I've ever read. It would make a great porn movie. My cock's been erect since I started reading this series. While reading each chapter I'd masturbate until I blew a load of my spunk into my hand and then I'd eat the whole fuckin' lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So amazing!

This is the hottest story series I have read in a long time. What makes it so hot to me is that I love the idea of real family members posting incest videos online for the world to see.

Wgg62flWgg62flover 4 years ago
Hot! Very, Very Hot!

They just keep getting better, capturing the essence of reality: Some things just naturally happen once the first step is taken. One step. Many potential consequences. Sometimes you get far more than you wish for! Excellent story telling. Very descriptive. Very erotic.

mark_8675309mark_8675309over 4 years ago
Omg

This is my favorite story of all! Very well done!

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 1 year ago

Another outstanding chapter. What a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ducking hell... love it. Absolutely love it. You have to be the best writer of porno literature ever!! Of course if it were real, ugh... but it isn't, it's very enjoyable fantasy. Thank you!!

mark_8675309mark_8675309about 1 year ago

Damn...forgot how hot this chapter was!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous