All Comments on 'Mom's Home Movies Ch. 05'

by Cockhole

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
inreaderinreaderabout 6 years ago
10/5

Outstanding erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dear God Man

Incredible writing and story. I honestly can’t wait to read the next chapter.

From Peanut (can’t be arsed to sign in but wanted to comment)

LibramLibramabout 6 years ago
great

Great writing, cant wait for more!

Teamroper01Teamroper01about 6 years ago

Wow worth the wait. Can’t wait for chapter 6.

funseeker1186funseeker1186about 6 years ago
It just gets better & better!!

Wonderful story, can'r wait for ch 6!

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 6 years ago
^__^

Another great chapter. I am looking forward to read how the story progresses. I hope Tiffany keeps going down the slippery slope, hehe. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 6 years ago

Great series! Five plus stars!! I can't wait to see how things go when Taylor moves in! I wonder how Tiffany will explain Taylor to her husband (remember him?) once he gets home.

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishabout 6 years ago
Fantastic series

I usually read shorter stories. But this story has pulled me in. I get so into the action that the number of pages no longer matter. So many ways for this to go. Anxiously waiting for the next chapter(s). I gave you five stars on each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice but more slutty !!!

I think it's time for Mom to show herself to be a worthy MILF and free her inner slut.

He starts to like to talk dirty and wants to go further, wants to try new things, wants to be more like a pornstar. She must be dressed more slutty during filming and become a real slutty mother as the boys would like in their fantasies. Good job!

pacificpacificabout 6 years ago
Disguise

Why not have mom wear wigs, make up, and/or sunglasses for the movies? Would make for better movies.

Love the series, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great stories

Can’t wait to see Taylor play the role of “daughter” and get into filming some threesomes and girl/girl action. Definitely see the pattern of Tiffany loosing all control.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More, more, more

Normally I do not like stories with too many pages, but your stories are the exception!

I can't get enough stories, pages, ideas. You have not written one bad story...

So, please keep up the exceptional work and continue this plot with a lot of new chapters!

Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love this series. Have one suggestion...

Man, this series is great. I look forward to each chapter. I have one request though.

If, and when, you get to the point where they record a mother-son video, do so with a slow build similar to how you ended this chapter and let them really go to town with the dirty, filthy things they say to each other.

I liked the descriptions of the sex scenes they were having on camera but there's something missing without the taboo nature of the sex that a true mother-son incest scene would have. Can't wait till they cross that line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fabulous

This is the best thing I have read on the whole site. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another great chapter!

Another great chapter, and it appears you have some other likely great chapters planned for other established series in your latest update which is awesome BUT is there any chance you have any new fresh stories being planned that aren't new chapters to your established series? I always look forward to all your updates and stories (continuing chapters and new stuff too), take care!

Adriana

LEBECLEBECabout 6 years ago
I loved this story, until...

Until you brought Taylor into it as a main character. To me, the whole excitement of this kind of story is the gradual breaking down of taboos and barriers between the mom and son. For the first three chapters, you did a fantastic job bringing them both along, and should have continued that way. The problem with Taylor is that she is a normal girl that is his age - a large, off-topic thread which took a story that started out hot into a ditch. More characters is not always better.

I used to look forward, every day, to what would happen next. Now, I don't care. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Need more!

Lover it, can't wait to read the next chapter. I like that you added Taylor to the story she add a little bit of unknown to it. Keep it up!

MiniwandMiniwandabout 6 years ago
6 stars

Great chapter. It gets better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great and fantastic novel

waiting for next chapter eagerly

please post as possible as early

rmdexterrmdexteralmost 6 years ago
The Best in A Long Time

As a fellow author who has achieved somewhat decent success on this site, I just wanted to say to Cockhole that this is the absolute best new piece of work I've seen here in a long time--a very long time! The pacing, the development of the characters, the descriptive techniques and word choices the author has given us are all top notch. It took me a long time to read the five chapters currently available. That was because I constantly had to stop and clean up the cum on my keyboard. I look forward to the further adventures of Tiffany, Ben, and whoever else Cockhole offers to us. Tiffany is fucking hot...and hot fucking--no doubt about it. Congrats to the author and keep up the good work. Your stellar work helps me keep it up.

mercurio562014mercurio562014almost 6 years ago
I like where this is going

Unlike some of the other comments made, I like where this story is going now Taylor is on the scene.

Not only will it make it easier to “film the scenes”, but I also like the interest that Taylor is showing showing Tiffany and the chance that a girl-girl scene might happen at some stage as the story progresses is very exciting.

I eagerly await coming back to read the next chapter.

VlueRougeVlueRougealmost 6 years ago
Hott

This chapter is my favorite. Soo hot

Cant wait for more. So excited for the next chapter. More power

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

once again MOM'S HOME MOVIES CHAPTER 6

SHOULD BE YOUR PRIORITY

IT IS FAR OVERDUE ACCORDING

TO YOUR TIME BETWEEN CHAPTERS

I LIKE THIS STORY COULD BE ONE OF THE BEST

CoolBreez3CoolBreez3almost 6 years ago
Awesome story...keep going

I have to say I loved this chapter. I thought I would grow bored of reading after mom and son had sex, but you have my attention.

So well written except for one thing. The character names should not be similar. Tiffany and Taylor can be confusing some times.

I still gave you a 5 rating. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Now that Taylor is getting involved I can see her and Tiffany having a girl on girl plus all 3 of them on the side going at it. Love this story!!!

ken0001ken0001almost 6 years ago

Post chapter 6 then you can start on 7 an 8.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
mind blowing concept

please release the chapter.06

eagerly waiting..................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

https://www.literotica.com/top/most-read-erotic-stories/last-30-days/?mode=publishes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Chapter 6?????

Very engaging. Can’t wait for the next installment

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 6 years ago

Every day I eagerly click on the Incest/Taboo category in hopes of seeing chapter 6 of the "Mom's Home Movies" series and every day I'm disappointed. Cockhole, any idea as to when the next chapter will be published? It's been over a month since chapter 5 came out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great

Please don't stop this story.

CockholeCockholealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 6

Thanks for reading "Mom's Home Movies". I'm drafting the rest of Ch. 6 now. I realize it's been a while since Chapter 5, but at times reality interferes with my ability to write erotica.

ken0001ken0001almost 6 years ago

Well Cockhole, fuck reality you have fans that are in dire need of chapter 6!

MarkhawksMarkhawksalmost 6 years ago
Love this series!

I love the slow build as Tiffany's boundaries crumble. Taylor in the background is an added bonus. Well written!

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 6 years ago
When is the next one coming?

Brilliant serie, keep it up, love your writing, this serie alone made me cum couple of times, and it takes me quite the time to cum ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Very Good Series Indeed

Uptil now Story has been fabulous.Every Chapter makes u wonder What Will Happen Next..However the main differentiating factor of this series has been that it feels realistic,with the right amount of reluctance mixed with right amount of erotica.However do add emotions of shame,humilation,guilt,love and if possible comedy with the right balance to the series as these are the feelings we go through in real life.

You have set the expectations high author.

From here on its up to u to take the series to the next level,if not Fifty Shades of Grey, then at least close to it.

CoolBreez3CoolBreez3almost 6 years ago
Looking forward to next chapter

It's been a few weeks, and we are hoping all is well with you. When can we expect the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best story in a long time

I am obsessed. I check back every day to see if chapter 6 is done. The anxiety is real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing Story

Literally read this entire series twice it was so good. We need more !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One of the Best I Have Read

Love reading your erotic story as it is very well written. painted mental images are great of the ladies. Would be over the top if you could insert a few sketches or photos that are along this stoy line. Looking forward to chapter 6 and more.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 6 years ago

We're past the two month mark now, Cocky. How is the chapter 6 draft coming along?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Why stop a great story that has so much potential

ken0001ken0001almost 6 years ago
Drafting a story

I would'nt have a clue as to how to draft a story but it must be a real bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Erotic

Please continue the story dont stop

tslovingmantslovingmanalmost 6 years ago
Great storyline

This is such a great story line. You really bring the characters to life. Looking forward to seeing more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Update?

Hi. I know you're busy but just wondering whether you had an update on the next chapter? Take as much time as you need... just wanting an update.

KeenVoyeurKeenVoyeuralmost 6 years ago
Loved the whole series

Can't wait for Chapter 6!! Fucking hot - good storylines that are believable and characters that you can (almost) relate to. One criticism if you can call it that is that Ben has to have a huge cock rather than just a big or even average one but then that is part of the reason Tiffany and Taylor are attracted to him …

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
3 day stroking binge

Well I am dissapointed only that there is no ch 6? I believe I just finished a 3 day stroking binge lol well written please continue. I must be notified as soon as ch 6 is out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
phenomenal!

This is one of the most erotic stories i've ever read. really brings these characters to life. can't wait for episode 6.

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 6 years ago
So fucking HOT!!

Thank you for the story, very well written 👍👍

Looking forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best Read Ever

Such an incestuous and erotic story, really deserves to be in the hall of fame. Really would want to see a threesome between Ben Tiffany and Taylor. By the way, the author updated in his biography that he has sent chapter 6 to his editor on 13th July, so here's hoping it'll be out really soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great series!

I'm loving this story line. Please keep it going!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 6 years ago

It's over 3 months now since chapter 5. Any update on chapter 6? I know I'm a pain in the ass but the wait is just killing me!

CockholeCockholealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 6 Has Been Uploaded

Thanks for the encouraging comments! I just now uploaded Chapter 6 so it will be online soon. Stay tuned!

Cockhole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
PLEEEEEEEASE don't ever stop this series!

I love it so much and don't want it to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I’m scared.

I don’t want this series to end. I’ve been jerking off like a teenager reading this. Spectacular story. I really hope you continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow!

Excruciatingly hot! Keep 'em cumming. :0)~

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Taylor

Looking forward to Taylor;s increasing involvement with Mum and Son.

controlwhatsinsideyoucontrolwhatsinsideyouover 2 years ago

I sprained my groin whilst reading this series, that's how hot this was.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 1 year ago

Running out of good things to say about this series. You have done a masterful story-telling job here. So hot. The characters develop so well. Great job.

Jennifer182Jennifer182over 1 year ago

Fabulous, Ooh my you can certainly write a damm good story Cockhole. I have loved the entire first 5 Chapters and can't wait to move on to C6. 5 Stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous