Mom's Home Movies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a piece of ass," Ned commented.

Tiffany kicked off her flip-flops at the pool's edge and jumped in, careful to keep her head out of the water. She wanted her hair dry and kept it in a bun at the top of her head.

The camera moved closer and observed her swimming a lap. Ben focused in on her as she swam to the side by where the chair was set up. He made sure he was behind her so only the back of her head was in the shot. With her body submerged, she removed her suit. Ben filmed her hands emerging from the water, holding her wet bikini and placing it on the ground at the pool's edge. She slipped back into the water, naked now, and swam to the part of the pool where the waterfall and rocks were located.

She reached the place under the falling water and slowly stood, rising out of the water completely naked, facing away from Ben. Her ass looked wet and inviting.

"Mmmm, I can't wait to grab that butt," he said.

As they had planned, Tiffany took her time, turning slowly in the warm water. She rotated until she faced Ben, giving him a good shot of her voluptuous body from her neck down. She brought her hands over her head to adjust her top-knot, knowing that this was Ben's favorite position to see her heavy tits. He captured the falling water cascading down his mom's curvaceous body.

Soon, she slipped back into the pool and swam back to the other side. She lifted herself out and got into her place, lying down on the light blue towel spread out onto the chair.

Ben waited for her to adjust the back of the chaise so that it was lower, then paused the camera. Suddenly, he realized Taylor had snuck up to watch. When he lowered the camera, she smiled and reached for his cock. She rubbed it over his shorts, speaking casually as she caressed and squeezed.

"There are some good shots there. I assume you're going to edit her face out later?"

"Her face isn't in many of the shots because I was zooming, but, yes, there are a few that may need work."

She squeezed his thick cock hard, then leaned in putting her face near his ear. "Looks like someone has performance anxiety." Her comment made reference to the fact that he wasn't but maybe halfway erect.

Ben gave a nervous laugh. He found he was distracted in the most pleasant way possible to have both his mom and Taylor in the same setting, but it was making him self-conscious and a little intimidated to have Taylor watching every move he made as he recorded. He also felt that he was going to get Taylor upset when he had sex with his mom, which had a negative effect on his erection.

Tiffany sat up on her elbows as she lie naked on the chair about twenty feet from Taylor and Ben.

"How was that?"

"Looks really good mom. It's a beautiful day and I was able to get clear shots of everything."

"Great! When you start recording again, walk over very slowly and stand at my feet. I'm going to pretend to be sleeping. Remember your lines?"

"Yeah. I got it."

Taylor continued groping him and added in a whisper to his ear, "This is so sexy."

Ben started recording and slowly crept up to the naked Tiffany.

"Mmmm, looks like she fell asleep. Perfect!"

He filmed mostly her legs and feet as he approached being mindful to continue to keep her face out of the shot. Once he was at her feet, he slowly panned up to get a close-up shot of her body. She truly was gorgeous, naked before him. He filmed her long legs, her thighs, and her pussy mound, topped by her fiery tuft. Continuing up, her bare, E-cup tits came into the frame. Her pink nipples were hard and he could see the beads of pool water glistening on her skin. She was purposely breathing deeply to indicate that she was asleep.

Ben felt hands reach around from behind him, but managed to keep he camera steady. It was Taylor and she brought her hands to his waist. Her fingers began unbuttoning and unzipping him. Ben tried to steady the camera as Taylor worked his pants off.

Ben was still not erect. Surprising both Ben and his mom, Taylor spoke loudly, "Pause the camera, Ben."

Tiffany sat back up on her elbows. "What happened?"

"Ben isn't hard." Taylor wrenched Ben's shorts down to his thighs and pointed at his dangling penis. It hung thick and heavy, but still mostly flaccid.

"What? Benny, you're always hard, what happened?" Tiffany shaded her eyes with her hand like a visor as she looked at Ben's groin.

"It's just having both you and Taylor here at the same time. I guess I'm just nervous." Ben hung his head down, looking at his drooping penis. He smacked it with his open hand out of frustration.

"Taylor, can I talk with you for a second?" Tiffany waved her over.

Ben turned away slightly, assuming that his mom wanted to speak privately.

Taylor walked over to Tiffany and leaned over. Ben saw Tiffany whisper into Taylor's ear. She was nodding in response.

'What the hell do they have to whisper about? This isn't helping.' Ben stepped out of his shorts and scooted them away from his bare feet. He cradled his limp dick and started pulling and pinching it, trying to get it where he could even stroke it would be an effort.

"Okay, let's go Benny!" Taylor waved him to return from his place where he was now standing under the veranda to where she and his mom were talking.

"Taylor is going to help with the scene." His mom stated in a matter-of-fact way.

"Where should I go?" Ben asked.

"Take your place at the foot of the chair," she answered.

Ben walked up as Taylor left his mom's side and squatted in front of him.

"Ben, let Taylor help get you ready for the scene."

He looked up at his sexy mom lying on her towel, still glistening from the water. She was holding her breasts in each hand making them touch together. She seemed to be offering them to him. She looked sexy as hell.

Taylor unceremoniously lifted Ben's heavy, deflated cock and crammed the meaty limb into her mouth, where she began twirling her tongue around it. She clamped her lips around the lower part and pulled on it, stretching it all the way out to the tip. It fell out of her mouth so she began the process over again.

Ben looked on in amazement. His Mom lying naked on the pool chair in front of him, her breasts offered to him, tempting him, as Taylor coaxed his cock to life with her sexy mouth.

He looked down to Taylor's beautiful face and sexy lips as they started to expand with the increasing blood flow to his dick. She looked up at him, as her mouth grew wider with his swelling cock and pulled her large breasts out of the confining bikini. As she sucked his cock hands-free, he felt the skin of his penis growing tighter. He was getting hard.

He watched her work his withered penis into a stiff, throbbing erection, then he looked to his mom, who was slowly rubbing her pussy as she watched with a heated and lustful expression. She apparently liked to watch Ben and Taylor together.

Once Taylor was fully bobbing her head back and forth, it was clear she had fully prepped Ben for the scene, so Tiffany spoke up.

"He looks ready to me! Thanks, Taylor!"

Taylor found it difficult to pull herself away from Ben once he was hard again, but did so after Tiffany spoke. She pulled her mouth back, held his stiff cock with both hands, and gently smacked it on her tongue as she looked up at Ben.

With a triumphant smile, she announced, "He's back!" She added a kiss to his shaft before rising and stepping away with a wink.

Ben picked up the camera and Taylor backed away to the veranda and put her sunglasses on.

The recording resumed.

"Heh, heh." Ben was looking down at the sleeping Tiffany. The camera followed her body from her breasts down to her small, white feet, then up to his hard cock. His left hand stroking it steadily. He noticed some of Taylor's lipstick smeared on his shaft, but ignored it.

"Mmmm, a sleeping beauty, eh? You need a little Ned," he whispered, shuffling closer and stroking himself. "Maybe a little cream all over those tits, too."

Ben alternated the camera focus from his dick to her tits, then her pussy, then back to his dick. He moved the camera back to her inviting, swollen pussy again.

'Did Mom trim more hair from her pussy? It looks like she has less than she had a few days ago.' He wondered.

He zoomed in close on her crotch. Tiffany's tight pussy looked perfect: symmetrical lips; protruding and engorged clit, pink and visible, pointing up, and away from the sheath, all coated with a visible sheen of wetness. He moved the shot up to her chest.

"Look at those fucking tits. They belong in a magazine. Good God, what a beauty," he said in character.

Tiffany slowly turned her head from side to side pretending to wake from her nap. She shook her head and sat up on her elbows.

"Who, what..." she said groggily, stirring and rubbing her eyes. She blinked them open, "Oh my God! You again? Ned!"

"Heh heh."

"Get out! I'll call the police if you don't leave this instant!"

Ben stood his ground, the camera pointed down to his giant cock, his hand stroking it slowly. He moved closer to Tiffany, wanting to show how close she was to his dick, but while keeping her face out of the shot.

Tiffany loved seeing Taylor suck on Ben's cock in person and that sight alone had her leaking and dripping. Now, with Ben's attention over her and his huge dick just inches away, she was downright sloppy. She wanted to cum in the worst way. Seeing Ben stand in front of her, now rock hard, made her want to get through the dialog as soon as possible.

"You're not fooling me. You're not gonna' call anybody," Ben said in Ned's raspy voice.

Tiffany fidgeted on the chair silently, but made no move of protest or to cover up.

Ben continued in his raspy voice, "Spread those legs for me, pretty girl. Let me get a good look at you."

Tiffany disregarded his request and looked to the side. After a few moments, she looked back at his cock. She did this for Ben's sake as her head was just out of the frame.

"Come on, sweetie. Move those gorgeous legs apart for old Ned. Let's have a little peek."

The camera held her legs and crotch in view. Tiffany rubbed her feet together slowly, running the arch of her left foot against the top of her right. Her legs separated a few inches.

"That's it, sweetheart. Keep going."

Tiffany ran her right foot up to her calf, caressing it, taunting him. Her legs spread a little more.

Ben zoomed in on his mother's bud, the sun shining on her moistened lips.

She spread her legs more, bending her knees slightly in an outward position. She was ready.

Ben paused the camera and began setting up the tripod.

As Ben toyed with the camera, Tiffany couldn't stop her hand from slipping between her thighs to stroke her slick pussy. She was aroused past the point where she could be of any use helping with direction. She wasn't prepared for the extreme horniness she was feeling at having Ben hard and ready to enter her pussy, standing a few feet away. Plus there was Taylor off in the back ground with her perfect breasts hanging out of her top, her youthful body squirming, looking in her direction as she played with herself waiting for Ben to finish attaching the camera to the tripod.

Behind Ben's back, Taylor was looking directly at Tiffany's body splayed out; her hand rubbing her trimmed red, snatch. Taylor reached down and slipped her hand into her tiny thong. She rubbed her own pussy as she stood several feet away watching the incestuous scene play out before her eyes.

"Hurry Ben," his mom said quietly.

The camera now in the proper position and recording, Ben entered the scene as Ned once again, dick first. The camera angle captured his torso and lower extremities as he positioned himself between his mom's legs. Tiffany spread for him as he got into place above her.

"Now remember, you old creep: Just this once. That's it."

Ned chuckled.

"I'm serious about this," Tiffany replied sternly.

Ben shook his erection then, grabbing it at the middle, he used his fat head to swipe up and down his mom's saturated labia. He made sure to coat his head with Tiffany's viscous fluid. He placed his arms on either edge of the lounge chair and lifted his body so the only points of contact were his feet, his hands, and the tip of his dick against his mother's awaiting sex. He looked down and slowly lowered his hips, entering Tiffany.

She brought her hands on top of his biceps in an involuntary show of submission. Ben dipped his thick cock into his mom, then inched back out slowly.

Both lovers found this sluggish pace to be excruciating, as they wanted to slam into each other as hard as they could. For the benefit of the camera, Ben continued slowly, pumping back into Tiffany's pussy.

He could see Taylor quietly moving from the corner of his eye to a position behind the camera and look through the view finder, then she slowly backed away behind him.

Taylor checked the recording screen to make sure they were centered, but secretly wanted to be closer to the action. She could now see Ben's turgid erection slowly thrusting in and out of his mom's wet pussy.

'God, this is so incredible.' Her hand reached back down under her suit and resumed stroking herself.

Ben's slow start looked good. Long, even penetrations into his mom, her body rippling in response, then a pause before he reversed out and repeated his stroke in. His self-consciousness gone, he now just wanted to fuck his mom. Taylor watched Ben's pace gradually increase.

Ben fucked Tiffany quietly and all three became aware of the unbelievable sound Tiffany's body was making. Taylor could almost hear her pussy stretch as Ben installed each inch of his thick shaft. He'd bottom out with a faint slap of his hips into hers, then the wet sloshing sound of Tiffany's pussy as he filled her.

'Wow, she is soaking wet. She must really be into this,' Taylor thought.

Taylor was so turned on that she feared her knees would buckle. She slumped onto her knees on the stone patio floor, rubbing her pussy frantically.

'I want that. I want Ben to fuck me like that.'

Tiffany could see Taylor descend onto the patio, overcome by her arousal. Tiffany watched Taylor masturbating and felt a wave of pleasure overwhelm her. Her grip tightened on her son's biceps.

"Fuck, Ned! Who knew you had it in you? Yes, that's it. Fuck. OH FUCK! RIGHT THERE! FUCK ME!"

Ben felt his mom squeeze his arms just as her pussy clamped down on his shaft. Then, her tight tunnel fluttered around him and his cock was flooded with the familiar feeling of hot wetness from her squirting depths. He let Tiffany's clenching pussy expel his cock with a surge of fluid. He drew back and Tiffany's body shook as she pulsed three clear streams out of her cunt onto the cushion of the chair.

This was apparently too much for Taylor as she threw her head back and joined Tiffany in orgasm. Taylor trembled on the ground. She had to bite her lip to stifle her cries of pleasure.

Ben hovered back over Tiffany and re-entered her. He resumed fucking his mom straight-legged, moving his body like a stiff board. Only his cock was touching her as she opened her legs wider. As she recovered, she moved her hands to her ankles, pulling her legs back and out to maximize the camera's view. This also maximized the depth at which Ben could penetrate her.

"Ungh, ungh, uuuungh!" Tiffany grunted, taking each forceful thrust, her pleasure building again. "That's it! Give it to me deep, you dirty old man!"

The loud smacking noises could be heard well above the splashing of the water feature in the pool. Ben drove in and out in brutally deep strokes. He felt Tiffany wince when his cock head slammed her cervix, but continued his assault on her tight cunt.

He felt her shift below him, lifting her hips to meet his. She began shaking again.

"Oh fuck, Ned! Aaaaahhh- AAAGAAAAINNNN! UNGH!" she grunted and issued a fresh, warm flood onto Ben's crotch as he relentlessly pounded her into the chair. He had no problems keeping his cock hard now.

Tiffany looked over and saw Taylor, her face tightened into a strained expression. She was violently jiggling her hand between her legs, then suddenly froze-up.

'Look at her. She's cumming. God, that's hot!' she thought. The entire scene was so outside of Tiffany's experience that she felt chills take over her body. She flexed her legs, holding her own ankles and letting her son probe her depths.

Ben was busy fighting back his own orgasm. He knew that once his "cycle" started, that it was only a couple of minutes before he would be cumming too. He felt precum stream out of himself and into his mom, but was able to prolong the scene by pulling out and sitting back on his knees. He rested for a moment and let his stiff penis hang in the pleasant breeze.

Tiffany looked up at her son wondering what was wrong. Taylor smiled knowingly. 'Good boy, Ben. You're a natural.'

Ben lunged forward and drove his cock into Tiffany's gaping hole. He'd stretched her out pretty good by this point and found his thrusts were met with less resistance.

He changed his pace so that he fucked her deeply, more of a grind than deep thrusts, as he had been.

"You're such a fucking tease, Tiffany." he said in Ned's voice. "Always strutting around in short skirts or skimpy tops, showing off that hot, fucking body. Don't think I don't know what you're up to. You want this just as much as I do."

This dialogue was not from any script they had written and Tiffany looked up at her son in surprise. She wasn't used to hearing that sort of tone coming from him.

She decided to improvise right back.

"Fuck me, you old pervert. I want your hot cum all over me!"

Ben lost control seeing Tiffany's surprised expression. He felt the hot, molten, semen rise-up from his loins and rush out of the head of his cock faster than he'd anticipated. He quickly extracted his cock from his mom's pussy, issuing a rich, creamy stream inside her as he pulled out. He had to close his grip on his head to preserve the rest of his cumshot.

Tiffany lifted her tits up to him, giving him two large, round targets. He aimed directly at her bountiful orbs.

"This for you, Tiffany," he said, again using Ned's voice. "AAHHH!"

A fat rope fired against Tiffany's plump tits then streaked down her body in a sticky stripe.

"AAAAH!" he pumped furiously, then held steady.

He again blasted directly onto the top of her tits, drew a shaky breath, then launched another spurt over her hands and nipples as she shook her breasts at him invitingly.

"Ooooh, give me that hot cum, Ned."

Taylor watched on excitedly. She had butterflies in her stomach and had the heady sense that she was watching something magical.

The scene now complete, Ben finished shooting and wobbled to stand tall over Tiffany. Her eyes followed his cock as he rose. He actually felt a bit shaky after unloading. Tiffany thought she'd continue improvising.

"Here, Mr. Ned," she stood, her ass rising into the frame. "Let me help you to the gate."

Tiffany offered 'Ole Ned' her arm and he took it, staring unbelievably at her cum-topped tits.

Ben just grunted and moaned, trying to do his best crotchety, geezer voice.

They exited the frame together and the scene was over.

"Geez, mom, I had no idea I'd cum that much," Ben said, returning to the camera to check the scene.

"That was a great scene, you two!" Taylor got to her feet and joined Ben.

Tiffany still stood, closer to the pool. She squinted at Taylor and Ben.

"I can't imagine going more than just one scene at a time with you, Ben. You're a little intense for a woman my age! It seemed to be a good video, though. We'll have to see how much work needs to be done. What do you think, Taylor?"

"I think you two need a camera person, not just someone to hold the camera and shoot the scene, but someone who's going to monitor the set angles, help direct you guys with blocking, and to make sure that your face isn't shown. I also think that it's time to think about a second camera. We can edit the footage from that camera to the hand-held and join them when we edit."