Mom's Home Movies Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like the camera we have, and I'm just getting used to it. That should be our hand-held," Ben said, taking down the tripod.

"We've made more than enough money to be able to afford another camera, but that can wait until we're done with this series tomorrow. We'll have a better idea of how the second camera will work once we try having a cameraman...er...camerawoman." Tiffany leaned forward and turned her head looking at Taylor.

As Tiffany dipped her body in the pool, Ben turned his attention to Taylor. He wanted an update on her situation with Alex.

"Hey, Taylor, how did that conversation go with Alex's parents last night?"

"They said I can stay until I find another place, or until the end of the month. That's like three weeks, about what I expected."

She continued,

"Alex apparently left them a voice message saying he was going to see some friends in Houston. They asked me all kinds of questions about how much he was drinking. I honestly didn't know what to tell them. We've had to stop recording this past week before he went to Vegas because he couldn't get it up. I think it was the alcohol, but I couldn't tell them that."

"So, three weeks. That's not too bad. We should be able to get you organized by then." Ben smiled.

Ben took his camera upstairs while Taylor and Tiffany went inside and made lunch. They were all starving after their morning of recording.

While they were eating, Taylor and Ben listened to Tiffany's plans for the next day. Taylor had some excellent suggestions about camera work, she also had to settle for one camera during her and Alex's recordings, except for the one time they hired a woman to do it, so she was excited to be behind a moving camera. She also made the point that having a camerawoman to record would pretty much eliminate the need to blur-out Tiffany's face.

After lunch, Taylor went to her house to get her camera so she and Ben could load the settings onto Ben's laptop.

When she returned, Taylor and Ben were sitting on his love seat looking at the editing screen. Ben had noted all of her comments about what to do to improve their next video. Rather than edit the video, they set their minds to loading Taylor's camera's software onto Ben's computer, and then making sure they could use his editing software for her camera. Ben would edit the footage from that day later.

"We're all set for tomorrow!" She said, smiling.

"Great! Having two high-definition cameras is better than one!" Ben laughed.

"We're now in a situation where our equipment is better at recording than we are. We'll need to practice a lot!"

Taylor leaned over and started to kiss on Ben. "You were so incredible today. I'm so glad you got freaked-out and needed help getting hard."

"It turned out to be a huge turn-on having you at the filming. It felt different. In a good way. Maybe you and I should consider doing videos. What do you think?"

"I would love to, Ben. Seriously, I would, but I would like to talk with Alex first. I haven't officially broken up with him, you know?"

"Don't you think his walking out on you pretty much constitutes a break up? I do."

"I know, and you're right, but I would feel better having a conversation with him before he sees you and me together."

"Yeah, true."

"I have to go. I need to get my things in boxes. I want to do it a little at a time so it's not such a big deal when it comes time to move."

"See you tomorrow at 10:30!" Taylor kissed Ben one last time and went downstairs to say good bye to Tiffany.

Ben took a shower and got into his warm-up pants he often wore as pajamas. He walked downstairs to see if his mom wanted to look at the scene.

"Mom?" Ben approached her bedroom door slowly. The lights were turned off, but there was a dim light coming from across the room on her bed. He peered around the threshold and saw his mom dressed in what looked like a teddy with her laptop sitting next to her. The light from the computer illuminated her body.

"Mom?" Ben knocked on the door jam.

"Come in sweetie." She looked over at Ben.

"Would you like to see today's video before I edit it?"

"Absolutely! Bring it in!"

Tiffany reached over and turned on her bedside lamp.

"How does it look?" She scooted herself over to the left of the bed and pat down next to her showing him where to sit.

"It's great! I think we have another best-seller. Yesterday's video hasn't officially posted yet, so I don't know for certain how that's doing."

"It's doing just fine. Two-hundred and ninety downloads in just about four hours. I can see us bringing in about one hundred thousand in about three months' time, if everything goes the way it has." Tiffany smiled.

Ben peered around to her screen. Yesterday's video from their homepage was loaded. It was paused on the part where they were on their hands and knees on the floor. Their headless bodies were unmistakable.

"At least you don't have to buy them anymore!" He nodded over to the video on the screen

"Very funny, Ned."

Ben laughed. He opened his laptop and maximized the screen that had "Annoying Neighbor Part 2" ready to play.

Tiffany had her sheets pulled down and was lying on top of them. Her nightie was high-cut and just barely covered her crotch. Ben found himself to be very curious as to whether or not she was wearing panties.

Ben hit play and Tiffany snuggled closer, against his side. The two watched the long lead-in to the point where Tiffany was on her chair and Ben was standing at the foot of it. As Ben was stroking his cock on screen, he held his dick under his warm-up pants. He never wore underwear with his pajamas.

"You can take those off if you'd like." Ben looked over at his mom who was staring directly at the bulge in his pants and pointing.

"I'm not wearing underwear, so..."

"I know." She looked up at him, then looked down at her own crotch and lifted her nightie up quickly, flashing him her bare pussy. "I was touching myself before you walked in. I don't mind if you do too."

Ben didn't question why it was okay for him to get naked in bed with her now, after she had rejected his idea for a dry-run earlier in the day when they were discussing the shoot. He was willing to take as much of his mom as she was willing to give.

He slid his warm-up pants down and bent his knees to take them completely off.

Tiffany started the video again showing Ben jerking off on screen. He could see the remnants of Taylor's lipstick smeared on his shaft. It also looked wet, which was from Taylor's mouth. He wanted to push things with Tiffany, so he sat still, his eager cock leaking and throbbing, towering up from his waist.

"Ugh, I..." he turned to Tiffany. "Sorry, Mom. Do you happen to have any lubricant I can use?"

"Yes."

With her eyes on the screen, Tiffany licked her right hand as Ben lie frozen. Her hand wrapped around his shaft and he about had a heart attack. She squeezed him, then began stroking, matching his exact pace in the movie.

"Or that. That will work too," he added coarsely.

She then broke into her character's voice from their first series. "I don't want Benny to get chafed, so I had better find another way to help you get some relief!"

Tiffany removed her hand from Ben and put one arm over his body, facing away from him. Her upper body was between his face and his dick, over his stomach, leaning on her right elbow. She slid the computer so that it was facing her as she watched with the back of her head toward Ben. Then she settled down facing the screen. Ben could no longer see his cock as her head was blocking it. He closed his eyes.

'Oh, fuck yeah,' he thought.

Ben looked over his mom's head to the screen. He felt something wet at the base of his dick and noticed Tiffany's head was rising.

Tiffany had wet her puckered lips and pushed them against the skin of Ben's dick, where it met his pubic hair. She dragged her wet lips up his shaft, then back down. She ran her kissing lips up and down the top of his cock.

Ben sighed, feeling his cock swell and strain, growing harder. It towered before Tiffany as she smeared her wet lips up and down the top of his shaft. His cock dripped precum that mixed with her spit as she carelessly let his slippery, sloppy dick rub over the side of her face and across her lips.

Ben had never felt anything quite like this before. He found his hands gathering her hair and gripping it tightly as her head twisted and bounced in his lap.

"Mmmmm, nnnmmm, mmm, nummmm," Tiffany moaned.

She lifted her head up and opened her lips, dropping her mouth over his dickhead and began what Ben could only describe as a reverse blowjob. The sensitive, underside of his cock was rubbing against the roof of her mouth rather than her tongue. He could feel her licking his cock head with her firm, hot tongue and spreading saliva around the top of his knob.

She continued watching their video as her head moved up and down. She breathed through her nose and bobbed happily, her right hand scooping up Ben's balls. They were soaking wet from her spit. She realized she'd drooled all the way down his huge cock and balls, and onto her bed. After several minutes, she stopped the recording at a part where Ben was fucking her.

"It will be a lot easier when Taylor starts holding the camera." She resumed sucking and clicked the track pad to start the video playing again.

Ben could hear his mom's sloppy mouth have his way with his cock. The slurping and soft swallowing noises were driving him crazy. Every now and then she would take her mouth off it completely and kiss it, and rub it against her lips as though she enjoyed the feeling of it against her skin, then pop it back in her mouth again.

He pat and played with her hair as she watched and sucked. Soon the video was over.

"That's a hot video, Ben. I like it. I liked the one we did yesterday better, though." She was turning her head back toward him, but due to her position, they couldn't see each other's face.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. It was an awkward position for a fixed camera on today's shoot."

She stroked his wet cock as she selected Ben's first video in his "Mom Catches Me" series. It was the one where she catches him masturbating for the first time. She pressed play.

Tiffany resumed sucking Ben's dick as she watched the video.

To Ben, it seemed like a year had passed since she walked in on him on that momentous day. That event triggered a thought process that has led them to where they were at that moment; his mom sucking his cock in her bed watching videos of their recording project. He shook his head in disbelief.

Ben enjoyed Tiffany's slow, interrupted pace. It felt as though she was sucking on him out of pure enjoyment and not just to get him off. She worked her mouth and hands alternately as she stopped the video to make comments. She made sure to give his wet balls plenty of attention too.

"You were so hard! Look at how much you came!"

"I know. That was crazy. You know, I never planned on you walking in." he confessed.

She went back to sucking his cock, this time only stopping to change the video playing on her laptop screen.

By the time Tiffany and Ben were onto the first video of the "A Loving Mom Helps Her Son," her pace had become more consistent and she began humming softly. Ben guessed that she wasn't watching as intently.

In response to her enthusiasm, Ben lifted her nightie, exposing her ass and lower back. He started playing with her supple ass cheeks. Her skin felt luxuriously soft. He let his hands glide up and down her perfect curves down to the outside of her thighs. Her legs were separated and slightly apart as she continued to suck on his dick, laying on her side.

Ben moaned and Tiffany responded by spreading her legs a few more inches apart. Ben continued his caress, moving down, over her ass to the backs of her parted thighs. He squeezed her left cheek, letting his fingers get close enough to part her pussy lips as he squeezed her.

Tiffany moaned loudly on his dick and wiggled her feet happily. Ben squeezed harder and felt a warm wetness against his fingers. Tiffany squirmed in his lap.

"Mmm, Ohhh." She moaned.

As her sucking became more focused, Ben took greater liberties with her. Grabbing her ass more energetically, allowing his fingers to rub into her wet, swollen labia as he touched her inner thigh. Each time he came near her pussy she moaned softly as if giving him permission to touch her.

Ben noticed a definite change in the speed that she was bobbing her head upon his cock. She stopped to select their blowjob video that was shot in the kitchen then continued sucking. Her moaning had grown louder and more constant. She was beginning to sound desperate.

Ben used her obvious enthusiasm to begin rubbing her deliberately. Tiffany responded with louder moans, even breaking away from his cock to give an encouraging, "Yes!" after which he rolled her clit between his fingers, pulling on it gently and letting it settle back into place before doing it again.

"Uhh, Ohh, God!" She moaned. Ben could see his mom push the video further down the bed and used her arms to set her torso straight. Observing what she was trying to do, Ben moved his body so that he was also further down the bed, his cock aligned with her salivating mouth.

As if on cue, Tiffany lifted her right leg over his head and placed it on the bed to his right side. She shimmied herself back. Her waiting pussy loomed just over Ben's mouth.

Ben could feel a strong surge in his erection as he watched his mom arrange herself into a sixty-nine position. He had no real experience with the position and set out to make his mom cum.

Grabbing a pillow, Ben lifted his head. He felt his forehead press against Tiffany's wet pussy. He loved it. He wedged the pillow behind his head to have direct access to his mom's sex with his mouth. Ben was ready. He pressed his face into her pussy and sucked her swollen clit into his mouth.

"MMMM!" Tiffany's body jolted and she lifted her mouth up. "Fuck Bennnnn, that feels so good."

"Anngggh, annngggh, mmmm," Ben vocalized, twirling his stiff, wide tongue into his mom.

Tiffany had never given such a long blowjob, but after seeing Taylor suck on her son's soft penis and bring it to life this morning, she had been thinking about having the meaty monster in her mouth all day. She was about to resign herself to the fact that it just wouldn't happen, that is, until Ben knocked on her door. From the moment she set eyes on him, she knew what she wanted.

In her lustful state, she now wanted more from him than just his cock in her mouth. She wanted his young tongue on her aching clit. She decided to temporarily set aside her earlier commitment to herself to maintain boundaries with her son by only having contact with him during the actual recording of videos, just for tonight.

Mother and son were both moaning as they alternated their hips up and down onto each other's face. Tiffany let the video stop and the screen went dark. She wanted to focus fully on the profoundly stimulating feeling of her son working on her pussy as she sucked his cock passionately.

Ben enjoyed the clean, yet feminine smell and taste of his mom as he sucked on her stiff clitoris. He loved its size and how hard it felt in his mouth. Her pussy was trickling wetness over his cheeks and chin as he relentlessly attacked her sex.

After what must have been ten minutes, he noticed she had stopped sucking. Resting her head to the side atop of his right thigh, he realized she was getting close. Ben used the opportunity to wrap his arms inside each of her hips and moved her crotch against him, sucking, licking, smashing and rubbing his chin, nose, and mouth against her with a firm pressure.

"AAHH, BENNN!"

He felt a hot wash of cum squirt against his chin, not quite as much as when he fucked her the last two times, but enough to indicate a powerful orgasm.

Tiffany trembled in waves of pleasure.

Ben used her pause to latch onto her clit again, flicking his tongue rapidly against it as he trapped it between his lips. 'She likes this move.' He assured himself. Again, he heard her cry out in a loud voice,

"GGGODDD!" followed by another flood against his face.

She rotated her head gently against his leg. Then climbed off his face and turned around so that she was facing him, her head between his legs. She inhaled his cock deep and began a pace that she knew would result in a quick orgasm.

Ben spread his legs wider and gathered Tiffany's soft hair in his grip behind her bobbing head. He watched his mom push her mouth down upon his member. She took most of his long, fat cock into her mouth and down her throat, blinking up at him.

"Suck my cock, Mom. You're mouth feels fucking amazing."

Tiffany gave an excited moan at hearing her son's dirty language. She removed her mouth and replaced it with her hand, stroking him instead.

"Give it to me, Ben." She lowered her mouth to his balls and sucked on each one.

She sat back up and put Ben's cockhead against her tongue. She jerked with both hands and said, "I want to you to cum in Mommy's mouth," with her tongue on the underside of his tip.

Ben closed his eyes tightly. "Good God." He didn't mean to say it out loud, but there it was. His mom was driving him crazy.

She felt Ben's shaft swell.

"Give it to Mommy, baby!" She shoved her son's cock in her mouth and did her best to push it deep into her throat in a steady stroke. She only partially gagged.

Her mouth filled with the familiar taste of precum. She strained as she throated him.

"Mmm!" she encouraged, her eyes watering.

Ben trembled, lifting his hips up from the bed. His cock mashed against Tiffany's uvula and she was forced to lift her mouth up to keep from gagging and possibly retching violently. She brought both hands to grip his dick and held it halfway in her mouth, his wide dickhead on her tongue.

"FUCK! MOM! SUCK IT!"" he cried as the first pent-up flood of hot cum exploded from his cock into her waiting mouth.

Tiffany was now familiar enough with Ben's ejaculations to know his first shot was usually very forceful. She wanted to capture the whole thing in her mouth, so she had taken his first volley with her mouth closed. She was confident she could control the rest of his stream, so she let her mouth gape open and showed Ben her tongue, bobbing her gaping mouth slightly.

"Nnnnngh," she smiled, nodding, "Nnnn hnnnng," she moaned. Tiffany could feel her son's seed coat her tongue and throat as she moved her tongue around dispersing her well-earned reward.

Ben watched as she took stream after rich stream. He watched each thick spurt launch from his cock only to stripe over Tiffany's tongue or to disappear completely into her open mouth and throat.

"NNNNYAHHH!" Her mouth caught the full measure of his discharge, as he emptied himself into her. She used her hands to milk the thick, pulsing shaft of the last of his semen swallowing a little at a time until there was no more to enjoy.

She rose up and wiped her eyes and nose on the loose bed sheet next to her. "Ahh, God, Ben!" She shook her head and rested sitting on her legs. "I've never done that for so long! I needed that!" Tiffany massaged her jaw briefly then laughed, "My God!"

Tiffany had also never been as turned by receiving oral from another man either. There was something about her son going down on her that drove her absolutely wild.

"Anytime you want to do that, Mom, just let me know!" Ben pushed himself up and rested on the pillows to the back of the bed.

"I don't want to give you the impression that's this is how it's going to be, Benny. We have a professional relationship, and outside of that, we are mother and son, don't you forget it. This was just a one-time thing. Got it?"