All Comments on 'Mom's Huge Boobs Ch. 02'

by hungashorse

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please

Short, but really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Don't stop now. write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Her thoughts returned to Robby's cock as she had moved from her breast down to the now wet place where he came from."

This is turning into an absolutely great series. Hung is a highly gifted writer; one example, Robby loves to show his fat meaty 9-incher to his mother and once she's sees it, he hopes that it's "tattooed into her brain." Not to worry, kid. You've got something between your legs that your mother really, really likes and that gets her dripping wet between her own legs. It's good news that the mother's thinking of her mommy-hole as the "place where he--her big hunky Robby--came from." So mom's already made the connection in her mind between her cunt and her boy's cock. I'll echo the warning of a previous commenter: Robby's naturally drawn to his mother's tits. Yes, her big boobs are fun bags for her son to play around with, fondle, suck on, squeeze together into a valley for his huge hard on, to have all kinds of boyish fun with. Her breasts belong to her boy. But Robby must never lose sight of his ultimate goal--"the wet place he came from," his own mother's cunt. Mr. HH, I cannot wait for the next installment in this brilliant series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not Baf

Be better if you didn't switch between 1st person and 3rd person. Write in 1st person, it is harder but clearer.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
confusing

It was short and confusing. You kept changing from third person point of view to first person and in the first person you changed from the mother to the son. Pick a point of view and a person and stick with it. Don't change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Keep it going. Maybe he gets his Mom pregnant....

1789317893over 10 years ago
Narrative point of view

So people have made some criticism about your narrative point of view, but to be honest it was far from confusing. When writing a story like this I find it hard to understand why you want to keep the chapters so short? You seem to enjoy what you write and people are obviously enjoying it. If you stick to a single Narrative point of view for possibly a little longer and write a bit more people would complain less.

people are reading hand on cock here sometimes... and when you don't let them finish their business they get annoyed ;)

Good easy going fun read :) thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You wrote: "...the last time her husband and her had sex."

You really are too stupid for words. And just because you have heard "might've" and "could've" and "must've" and "should've" all your life doesn't mean you can use phonetics to replace "have" with "of."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Listen, and learn from your critics!

Hi ! While my title seems to blast you, it is my intent to encourage you. I hope you can "see" a Chapter 3 and possibly 4, to finish this story.

Mom and son need some alone time. Be sure to have them talking about their wants and needs. Of course their actions have to be secret as well.

Good luck ! Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More!

I see the submissions are not that old. I hope the final chapters are not long "coming"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Have you never been in a sedan or even know what one is? Unless the father and son were totally blind, they would have been able to see and hear virtually everything that went on between the mother and son. Your writing is completely implausible and utter crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Keep more such stories cumming!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous