All Comments on 'Mom's Huge Boobs Ch. 04'

by hungashorse

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You Really Need a Proofreader

Well, actually, you need an editor. There are worse storylines on Literotica but the random shifts from first-person to third-person and back again are disconcerting. So is the inconsistent naming of your little brother. Is his name Ray or Rudy? If you work on the details and the technical aspects of your writing, your audience will be more accepting of your rather far-fetched plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Very hot story... I love your writing and how your mind works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
moving fast

Can't wait for mom to be DP'd

bobenjoys183bobenjoys183about 10 years ago
More please

Looks like you may get the boys into some bi action too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A Mother's Son's

I really liked the story line, and that you got to the point quicky. I don't like stories that go on for pages befor it gets to the fucking. I think that brothers fucking their mother is great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Don't ever change you style!

I love the way you wrote it!

I love the way you kept changing

it from first person into third person.

It's like I was watching a movie about the

characters life, the first person was him telling

Us what he thought while he was doing it, and the third

Person was us watching what he remembered play out live.

I love the plot building from the beginning of the back story

To the end of the middle then he opens the end of the

Story with a twist, only to finish it with a Bang!

I say it was amazing and if it ever got a

Movie deal I would totally be at the

Midnight showing! So don't ever

Change your style! Good

Luck man, on your

Writing and your

Sex life bro!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1 star

Was ok until they started stroking each others ducks. Gross.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
dam spellcheck

*dicks*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
man!

This was damn good story. The only thing you should add in another story is both boys trading off and fucking the mom in the pussy and the asshole and the same time. Adding that would AWWWE----SOMMME!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Name confusion

Towards the end of the story, you went from Rey to Rudy and back again.

Kind of confusing. But great story overall!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just Great

Incredibly great. Nice work dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very good

I found this 4 part story of yours so very interesting and stimulating... thanks much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fun but sloppy

Your story line has two or three more chapters in it. I do have to criticize your missing small details like forgetting your character's names, and crossing up who was married to whom. Small mistakes, true, but they do break the cadence of reading the story. If you don't want to ask around for an editor, read the story backwards. Keep up the good work! THANK YOU, for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Did she?

I was just wondering if Mom had a lot of pussy hair? Being a conservative family, I assume she would have quite a lot. Nothing was said about that or how her pussy looked (big gaping lips that opened like rose petals), or how wet it was, or how he probably shot off when the purple head touched her dripping pussy the first time. Or, how Mom was able to take that big male member so deep. How her soaked pussy just pulsated and clasped him and drew it in. I didn't read about how she was so hot that her pussy clenched tightly and held him inside her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Did not like the last chapter. He should have kept Mom for himself. Instead she was just a cum slut in this chapter just like so many others on this site.

Killed the whole.thing for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liked the story, but how did Roy change to Rudy? Sure that dad will find out!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 2 years ago

I liked the first three chapters but didn't care for this one. Is the younger brother's name Ray or Rudy? And you really lost me when the brothers started stroking each other's cocks. Sorry, just not my thing. Two stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous