All Comments on 'Mom's Impressive Bush Ch. 01'

by LittleBigDaddy

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
chytownchytownabout 6 years ago
Great Sexy Piece Of Writing*****

Looking forward to your future submissions. Thanks for sharing.

pistolpete5648pistolpete5648about 6 years ago
Hair, Hair and MORE HAIR..!

This is exactly how I'd want my mother to be if I got the opportunity to screw her. VERY horny and VERY hairy. I've long fantasized of eating my mothers wet and hairy pussy until she enjoyed a leg shaking orgasm all over my face. Fingering that wet hole while tickling her asshole would be fabulously fun and I'd give her a rim job before finally fucking her hard and fast and holding her tight as I came deep inside her. Please continue with a second, third and even a fourth episode of this horny mother and son story who are just now learning that they both want to enjoy one another. Don't forget to have him give his mother a warm, sticky facial as well..!

kinteranokinteranoabout 6 years ago
Excellent !

One of the best submissions I've had the opportunity to read lately. Looking foward to the next chapter and your next works !

boatbummboatbummabout 6 years ago
Great First Story!

You're pushing a couple of my favorite buttons very nicely -- M/S incest and hairy pussies! There's little that satisfies both parties more than a loving son worshiping the hairy grotto between Mommy's legs and savoring the sweet ambrosia that's found there. Especially after a vigorous fuck, when there's a special creamy treat available!

Thanks very much for this one! Hope to see more from you here.

nicebreezenicebreezeabout 6 years ago
What a sexy erotic story

I absolutely liked this first chapter. the son wa so genle with his mother. The mother wanted to giv his mother pleasure and wow did he. I was wet right after he saw her bush in the basement and got wetter as the story progressed. Thw shower scene was the creme de la creme. I can picture her son running his fingers through her hairy pussy with his hard dick between her hairy thighs. umm I can't wait to read chapter 2. i know he will make his mother orgasm again and again and he will climax inside her pussy with no condom on..Absolutely a must read. Great Friday the 13th story..

sswillowsswillowabout 6 years ago
We're going to need more

Good characters and writing. So many possibilities.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 6 years ago
Love it!

Absolutely fantastic first story. Cannot wait for Chapter 2. And yes, the reception is great and we DO want Ch. 2.

(I could have sworn that comments were disabled on this story, because I was going to leave you a nice comment when this was first published.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting story

Seeing Mom's big, beautiful bush makes a lasting impression. It can become a standard that is difficult to find in women. Trimmed and shaved don't have the impact.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot

Had me hot and bothered from the start. Definitely continue this and if you do, please have the son eventually take Mommy's backdoor. Would be the cherry on the ice cream for me. Great start!

DleehouDleehouabout 6 years ago
Loved this story

I am a big fan of hairy. The incest just made it that more erotic. Please continue this story.

johnturbo1946johnturbo1946about 6 years ago
loved the story...

i got to see my mom's bush several times and wanted to play with it....and wash it....please continue the story..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
more ... more ... more ... please?

absolutely great writing, I loved the way you built up to it slowly, I'm not one for Son sees Mom, kisses her then fucks her quickly, would love to see a continuation of this story in many more parts ...

daitalianjobdaitalianjobabout 6 years ago
Let’s Talk!

Great story! I sent you some feedback messages with my email address included. Let’s talk more! Lots to discuss about hairy moms :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very good!

I actually really enjoyed this! I usually steer clear of Literotica because of how many cuckolding stories there are on here but I'm glad I decided to take a look around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great experience!

Felt like I was there with them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Your Mom sounds and looks like mine. We started this dance when I was 13 and continued for the next 30 years. Mom teased me for three weeks, before finally letting me eat and fuck her. We did the shower thing, and Mom would let me bath her, and even let me bath with her. The ultimate tease was when she had me hookup her stockings to her garters. I had to crawl under her dress. She was naked and that hairy pussy was inches from my face. I kept inhaling that intoxicating scent. More stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
love it

pls. continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Back to work fucker

Loved it.

marz08marz08over 5 years ago

Awesome, please write a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!!! II

Your story still brings back fond memories. I commented three years ago. Mom and I sucked and fucked for over 20 years following. She guided me all along the way. She led me to many of her friends. And even taught me to enjoy men. I am still hooked on the "bush." Thankfully my wife looks a lot like Mom, including the "bush."

specs7specs7over 4 years ago
Part 2

Part 1 was very good. I'm waiting for part 2 now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wow!

Body hair, incest, milf? I love it! caint wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Friend mom had real thick bush she was coming out of her pool she saw me said can I help you.told Kay yes want to fuck your hairy cunt and cum inside you to.followed into her house and pulled down her one piece she 5'4"tall weighed 160lbs. Told her bend over like your picking something her cunt and ass had brown skin between her ass cheeks walked up behind her rammed her cunt with my cock she screamed kept fucking her cunt until I unloaded in her she yelled no said to late I said why did I get you pregnant she said just finished her period then one week knocked up by me

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Like the story I got to fuck my mom her cunt was hairy to her asshole got her pregnant then my friends came over there were six of them took my mom in living room ripped clothes and we gangbanged her she was cumming like crazy she was screaming no more we just kept fucking her till we finished she had sore cunt and ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hairy Women Fetish

Hair is natural coming with maturity. I spent years overseas and became aware of my appreciation of women who did not shave has stayed with me. This and the taboo subject of a mother/son relationship developing in a joyful manner is a great concept. I hope you continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pussies NEED hair, trimmed to the crease of the thighs is fine.

The trimmed {not shaven} tresses, a little darker, or more {even blondes’ pussy hair is a little darker than their head hair}, is like the frame on a beautiful painting-- it draws the eyes to the beauty. Each woman's pussy shows its own personality-- from a light dusting of fine blonde strands, to dark brown or black curls flowing out from a Treasure Trail. promising a delicious treat of nectar from a properly primed, free flowing slit, waiting to reward the probing tongue bringing it to orgasm(s) with gushing, palate pleasing flavor.

There are many reasons for keeping the Mons and lips tantalizingly hidden, too many to list in a comments post.

Some men, and women, complain about loose strands in their mouth >> A MINOR inconvenience. A soft bristled brush prevents, or reduces, that distraction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love loads of pussy hair. Don't want my woman looking like an infant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

good story so far

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

excellent word play, slow seduction

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Apparently, my dad liked hairy women. I understand he liked my mother to be hairy. He passed early, and mom let it keep growing. She had a thick brown bush that grew long and covered everything. It was a magnificent thing to behold!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please bring on the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautiful story. Body hair is beautiful. Unfortunately now the majority of women shave their body hair. In the 60s and 70s nobody cared about shaving. Women were natural and beautiful, real women, not children.

nudistguy59nudistguy59over 1 year ago

too much talk and not enough bush

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Woman should never shave their cunt hair and even let their son try knock them up carry their son kid inside them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story!! Please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Back in the late '50's and into the '60's, my mother wore a girdle that had no crotch--it was fully open. She would hook her stockings to the garters on the girdle and wear the girdle without panties. She never wore slacks or pants. In those days, it was always a dress or skirt. She had a thick light brown bush that could be easily seen when she crossed her legs or got into or out of the car. Her stockings came up real high on her thighs. Mom didn't realize that I got off on looking at her like that. She thought I was too young and that her son would have no interest. I spent a lot of time looking up her skirt at her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Do you know how wonderful it feels when your cockhead is tickled by mom's wet thick pubic hair? When she is gushing her juices and your cock slides all over that wonderful area?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

pussy mounds can't get too thick / hairy! Some treasure trails are nice to look at too.

I also passionately despise nasty looking razor burnt mounds that resulting in next day skin peeling (RAW) in panty lines, irritating stubble and pointless infected hairs in the center of pus-filled groin pimples that are in no way form or fashion attractive. A mound that looks that way is nasty as a ROTTON RAW ass.

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducah4 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. You did a great job of conveying the lustiness building over the course of this encounter.

Continue please.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent Excellent story…. Part 2 PLEASE!!!

nookybearnookybear4 months ago

Really Good! Part Two please! Illustrated>

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

fantastic, sexy as anything onhere

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff4 months ago

I lost interest when it was stated mom didn't shave ANYWHERE. This should be in the fetish category.

SpankingMyMomSpankingMyMom4 months ago

Impressive

Makes me want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A nice, excellent description of mom's hairy pussy, spilling out of her panties, hair growing down her legs. Additionally, the commenter who said this should be a fetish story. No this is a mom and son story Incest story, and a hairy pussy (fetish or not); it always belongs with mom stories - Always!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My mom had an extremely hairy pussy and a trail of hair that went up her stomach. She did not pretend to accidentally expose herself, or let her towel fall off. Mom just set down on the sofa beside of me, opened her bathrobe and asked me to eat her pussy as she opened her legs to me. I was 19 and I feasted from Fridan until Sunday. She asked me to lick my own cum from her pussy and I did at least four times and I kissed her with it. Mom's pussy hair was jet black and she had hair arond her ass, I licked her ass too and went inside as far as I cold. She had thick pussy hair that went down her legs about 2 inches and mom licked my ass as cum shot out of me hands free. More guys should get to enjoy their mom's tight clamping pussy. Today I am 34 and mom is 52. She still tastes great, and my beautiful wife loves to help me eat mom's hairy pussy. My wife is almost as hairy as mom is!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great erotic story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I rated this story a five very easily. The story was great, realistic sounding, plausible. But the five rating was because moms just should be hairy down there like the mom in this story was and, like my mom(s), both of them, my real incest mom and her sexy girlfriend (ok, my dad's sexy bi-sister, my incest aunt, that mom left dad for when I was 14). Moms, aunts, mature ladies in general should just have a hairy pussy, thighs, and hair in their butt hole area. Its sexy, pretty, and it just belongs there.

Dark_KorethDark_Koreth3 months ago

I loved this story. It seemed very natural the way it evolved. Reminded me of the crush I had on my mom when I was 11yo and accidentally saw her topless getting ready for bed one night. I hope I can live out my old fantasy with this story if it continues.

pornorklepornorkle3 months ago

Thank you. Great story. I love showering together and the fingers each end is sooo good to do.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Your storytelling was 1st class! At the age of 19 in 1967, I began an affair in Sydney with a 43 year old neighbour, which lasted for over 7 years. In my limited experience, pussies weren't shaved but the armpits were, and in '75 when I hooked up with a 53 year old granny in Scotland, the same applied with her! My fond memories of washing, drying and brushing beautiful thatches of pubic hair have never dimmed in the ensuing 45-55 years!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

FIVE RATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAIRY PUSSY IS SEXY AND AS GOOD AS IT GETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHOW ME A MOM THAT IS NOT HAIRY AND I WILL SHOW YOU AN AUTHOR THAT IS GD-SILLLY, STUPID AND A LOVER OF STUBBLE WITH INGROWN HAIRS WITH PUS OOZING PIMPLES THAT IS ABOUT AS SICKINING AS IT CAN POSSIBLY GET!!!! MOMS ARE HAIRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Excellent story, can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Absolutely a super hot story, love the the bushy pussy on mom. A sexy mature woman mmm. Best story in long time. Son needs to deposit some sperm deep inside that beautiful bush.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous