All Comments on 'Mom's Journal'

by TylerD

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 8 years ago
Yeah. Knife play is not something I like.

But yes to everything else.

I'm hoping for a series here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I am not into knives

The rest of the story was hot. I would like to read the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great story

wildman187wildman187almost 8 years ago
good but

Your story was good, but it could use an editor as the spelling was very bad and for a writer to talk about another writer's words, even notes, should have correct spelling and punctuation. Keep writing but edit for spelling and meaning i.e. "I cloths my eyes and opened my mouth " i believe you meant "I closed my eyes and opened my mouth " but the meaning is clear..... just confusing as a reader.

nic331nic331almost 8 years ago
What games may follow...

Great premise. Knife play isn't something I come across (usually) in the incest section, as someone who enjoys it, I thought it was a nice surprise. As was previously mentioned, there some typos but I think it was a nice plot. Don't let the typo thing discourage you, keep up the sinful pleasures!

BadbeagleBadbeaglealmost 8 years ago
excellent story

Please continue, this was well written even with a couple errors, and as for others complaining about content they object to, it's your story write it as you see fit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good stuff

You just made a great story here. It would be cool to read it till the end. Goodluck.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The only thing 'clear' about this is that the author is functionally illiterate.

Cutty4637Cutty46376 months ago

Good story without the razor blades.

live4thebjlive4thebj5 months ago

She mouth was open? Did you even read that out loud? * and even that is generous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous