All Comments on 'Mom's Lessons'

by SLC-Ohio

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good start!

This was hot! I wished it was longer and a little more indepth but what you have is good and I won't be greedy. Please keep going with this- it's really good.

Now that the wife has admitted what she needs from him, the door is wide open for some interesting situations, don't you think?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Where's the incest...

...that is implied by the category chosen? It isn't a bad story, on the whole, but disappointing if you want what's promised.

Freddy

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 18 years ago
Great Job!

Wonderful job, interesting point of view, and exciting!

JackFlash1959JackFlash1959almost 18 years ago
Nice but too short

Hi,

Nicely done. I'm surprised that literotica changed the story to incest from exhibition!

I agree with a previous comment that it was just a bit too short but nice with the first person and the dialogue. Would be good to also include the thoughts of the author as the dialogue went back and forth between her parents.

No, I don't think anyone wants to read about what happened when you were underage ...

Jack

ImagetakerImagetakerover 17 years ago
Sweet, but oh so short.

Very nicely done. If the intention is to keep your readers wanting more, then you have hit a bullseye. Very sexy and arousing.

I am on my way to read some of your other works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nice story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous