All Comments on 'Mom's Memory'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF?!

WTF?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF?

Dementia can be a wonderful thing. Mom sounds like she has it. Not sure about taking her while she's in the altered state, but then again while there, both of their needs are taken care of.

My mom is starting to get that way, and the more I think about it, the more I might want to try that with her.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 11 years ago
lol

Great ,sick as fuck, story. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ok?

A woman physically can't get pregnant at 67. Sterile semen is an obtrusive, redundant fact.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 11 years ago
good

i want my son to ready this one, if i ever get like her, i hope he will continue to take care of me, right now we do not fuck , just jack and suck him but at that point so what go for it

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Certainly an orginal storyline

Perhaps if he puts enough of his sperm into her pussy it will cause her pussy to stay wet, and with enough fucking, he may be able teach her old pussy how to really fuck again.

I would be great if he could keep her in the state of mind that she wants him to fuck her all of the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What Again

Reminds me of this bar that, if you slid 20 bucks under the door. The door would magically open and a hooker would take you to a room and fuck you for another 40 bucks. This old farmer kept slipping 20's under the door with no luck. Poor old farmer forgot how many times.

Finally getting all pissed off, he began loudly hollering, "I want to get fucked."

After several minutes a young girl opens the door, smiles at the old man and says.

What??? Again? And slams the door shut.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
Mom's Memory: Sean and Irene - Son and Mother

It's unlikely that Mom would have full-blown dementia at age sixty-seven; she might have early stages, which would envolve random effects for short periods of time. Dementia itself is not necessarily the disease--it is sort of the umbrella that encompassess other more specific diseases, such as alzheimer's.

The son did satisfy his long, twenty plus years longing, for having his mother; there was no discussion as to why he had not had her before now. He did not seem to force her, as in rape, but she did enjoy their coupling. The fact that she had concerns about getting pregnant was not that unusual; her mind most probably was in a time-period of twenty to twenty-five years ago, placing her memory to the time she would have been in her early forties--and pregnancy would have definitely been a concern for her.

It's nice to think mother gets fucked several times before she has to be placed in permanent care; her memory will retain some of the pleaure she derived from the experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dear annony is going nuts today

his ex must have asked for more money or kept the kids from him because he is fucking crazy!!!! I gave this story a 5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good read one way, sad another

I enjoyed the story in one way, but the fact that the mother can't remember what she did just a few minutes before kind of took away the pleasure I usually get from these stories. It made me think that the son was just using her for his own pleasure with no regard to her. Oh well, it's just a story. The people this happens to in real life is a tragedy.

Warren

jorgenhenryjorgenhenryover 6 years ago
An old mother

Love at any age and what is more beautiful than a mothers cunt.

jorgenhenryjorgenhenryalmost 6 years ago
My mother and I.

My mother was not dementia or anything like it, but I had a very bad marriage, my wife she did'nt want sex or at least not with me, if I was trying to kiss her, when my cock was moving in and out of her cunt, she would turn her head away. My mother she knew something was wrong and I told her and one day I tried to get my hand up under her dress, but when I reached her pink bloomers, she removed my hand and said you must be Faithfull to your wife.

It all changed when I got divorced and moved in with mom, so one day she came home and find me with a pair of her bloomers over my head and one my stiff cock and I was saying oh mom I love you.

She melted compleately and said Oh Jorgen let mommy help you, com into mommy's bed, she just removed her bloomers pulled up her dress laid Down on her back with spreaded legs and her knees up and when came Down on her she guided my cock inside her lovely hole, her cunt witht he read hair, it was so beautiful when my cock came inside so lovelely, so intence it was the greatest love in the World and we stayed together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
TOO FUNNY

SON WAS A STEER, he couldn't even get a girl preggers...

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a12 months ago

As one who has no problem with mutually consensual incest in real life, I found this story lacking. The son had no respect, love nor sensitivity toward his mother. Why he would take advantage of someone who is so mentally impaired that she could baerly be classified as human is beyond me. She must have been a terrible mother for him to sexually abuse her without remorse. For the son to take such advantage of her only indicates that he never learned what a man does and does not do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.